JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Peach

Author Topic: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)  (Read 153060 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)
« Reply #520 on: June 05, 2013, 07:18:47 AM »
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. Sakura is so cute. x'D So she reborned thanks to the Guardian Angel Linlin LOL. And those little Aigaki moments. <3
Rihoriho is a ninja. Gosh that made me laugh.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that this story has ended,  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: do take a good break and come back with more!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #521 on: June 05, 2013, 10:24:44 AM »
OMG and update!

I am sad, very sad, but at the same time I'm very happy how things turned out~ Especially takagaki  :wub: Everything is perfect when they are married and having kids~ (Here we go again....)

This has been a great story! Very good job there! :thumbsup

I would have liked to quote many things, but I just decided to do only one, for it would have taken forever to quote almost the whole chapter XD

But this:

and Sato is, well, something…”

LOL! XD Everyone got some kind of a description of their skills, but Sato was just something...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:34:21 PM by MsSmigge »

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #522 on: June 05, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »
i saw the update and i got so excited!!!

WOW!!!!! one word...AMAZING!!!!! :thumbup cant believe this is the end,wow :thumbsup

its so cute how linlin became risa's guardian angel XD

im glad u finally got to finish ur fanfic O0, i am eager to read other fics you plan to write  :cathappy:

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #523 on: June 08, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »
Aw poop… I have such a crappy timing.

Anyhoo… When I read the title I was like "So it's the end, but it's not the end? If it's not the end then what is it?" Then went  :shocked after the 2nd paragraph.

Such bitter-sweet ending. Bitter only cause it’s the end. I love the Guardian Angel Lin Lin part, though her explanation made my head spin a bit.
“Well, your ‘last coma‘,” Lin curled her fingers like quotation marks, “was just a thinly veiled plot device the author used to get you out of the picture long enough for Ai to come to understand how to do what was needed for the business to thrive.”
  :lol:

Little TakaGaki babies! FTW :cow:

Loled at Masaki’s description. She is something.
._.

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2013, 05:11:51 AM »
wow. it's over? but not yet the end...? do you mean there's something yet to come-up ? XD
nawww~ i still wonder how these girls got pregnant you know! lol. or it was just your story that allowed them so?

thanks a lot for this story. i love all the actions and amazing group coordies and all those sexaaay times. it was so much fun~

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2013, 05:24:47 AM »
THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #526 on: June 12, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »
At first, I didn't realize this Sakura, Sakura is, yeah that Sakura and I went OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh and yeah. This has been amazing and informative and yeaaahh. This is awesome and it's not a crappy ending at all.

; w ; / I am happy to have waited until the end ; w ;/
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Peach