JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Shin Osaka

Author Topic: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.2) May 26, 2012  (Read 17821 times)

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.2) May 26, 2012
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:00:15 AM »
After writing 'Infinity' I get another idea after chatting with my senior in campus.   :hee:
and i think this psychological term (that i won't revealed until the last chapter) will be very interesting. :glasses: hohoho
so i decided to give it a shot. LOL  :on cigar:

so please support this fic as you support 'infinity'  :on woohoo:

INDEX:
Prologue: This post
Chapter One:The Beautiful Stranger
Chapter Two:
Mission, START! pt.1
Mission, START! pt.2

Enjoy the prologue.. or maybe i should say the teaser? :p
 :whistle:

Prologue

[? POV]

“Who are you actually!? What do you want from us?!”, she shouted to me with anger in her eyes

“Please.. let us go”, another girl begged to me,”We will give you money.. Just let us go.. please..” She’s trying to comforted her little sister that still crying because of the shock. But she can’t do anything since i have tied their legs and hands behind their back.

I’m surely a genius! Well actually it’s normal.. but still! I’m fabulo-..  I mean genius! I proud of myself.

I smirked. “I’m sorry girls, but all of you will become our guest for sometime.. I guess?”

“and where is Atsuko!?”, she asked me about the other girl.

Atsuko?

“Ah! Yes! Atsuko!... Who is she again? Don’t give me the answer! I’ll answered it any moment  now!”, I exclaimed and I started to recall my memories. The one who she called Atsuko.. Ah! The one who trying to escape. She injured one of my henchm-.. henchgirls in the process.

“Ah! The one who trying to escape before! I remember now.. Hmmm..”, I exclaimed happily. I wonder if Yuko is alright. I hope the injury is not that bad. I lost in a deep thought until she shouted at me again.

“Where is Atsuko?! You JERK!”, she yelled at me.

“My.. My.. You should tried not to use bad words.. It’s not appropriate for a princess like you.”, i said as i carressed her face.

“Don’t touch me!”, she angry at me.

I love your angry expression. Maybe i should tease you a little bit more. kekeke I smirked at her

“Let Tomomi go! Don’t you dare to touch her!”, the tallest of the three warned me as she sent a glare to me. Maybe I’d be died if a glare can kill.
I smirked again to the tallest one and give an oh-no,-you-can’t-do-anything look. I hold Tomomi’s face and touch her lips with my index finger. "To~mo~mi~chan! You have a very beautiful lips”, I said with a smile

“LET ME G-go..“, she can’t finished her words since she’s shocked as my face started to get closer and closer to her. Almost closing the gap that seperated our lips.

“Just kidding, princess. I want to, but i can't.”, I stand up and walk to the television inside the room and recieved glares from Tomomi and the tallest one.

Cute. She angry but blushing? kekeke

“I’ll answered your question princess.”, I smiled to her. ”And i’ll make sure, you won’t do the same as Atsuko trying to do before.”, i said with a serious and creepy tone.

I hope they’ll understand. Kekeke I pressed the remote and the TV start to show some images.

“No.. No... NO!!”, Tomomi yelled. She must be shocked. kekeke

“ACCHAN!”, the tallest one shouted , “What have you done! F*ck you! You *sshole!” Glaring at me

[Prologue End]

Hohohoho what do you think about this?
many question in your head right? LOL

hope you guys love this. LOL
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:19:19 AM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akibahara Syndrome (Prologue) May, 3, 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:39:40 AM »
Well, it was a good prologue.  :twothumbs

Make sure that you gonna make an update as soon as you can  :)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:06:17 AM »
Hmm~ I'm a bit confused Haejin-ssi. I think that the Tomomi you're referring to is somehow Tomo~mi, but reading how she's really concerned for Acchan... I started thinking that she's Tomochin.  :glasses: Hmm~ I shall deduce that it is Tomochin. I mean, you made her blush. :hiakhiakhiak: And Tomochin is a tsundere!

And as for the tallest...Is it Mariko? And who's the second one? I'm not sure... But I'm certain that you'll let us readers know in the NEXT chapter which I HOPE that you post now  :lol:

And Yuko? Really?  :hehehe: She's an enemy? I mean...You were actually worried about her. Oh well, :bigdeal: I'm sure that you'll let us know on the NEXT chappie Hoping that you would post it now.

And I'm wondering what did Acchan receive as punishment for trying to escape. And is she dead? Is she?  :dunno: She's not my oshi, so I'm not going to be like this...  :shifty: Should warn you not to kill her though. Her fans might... *ahem*  :temper:

I'm going to support this like Infinity!  :on GJ: Anyways~

:on gay: Onto your other fic to comment! I've been lazy to make comments~ so...:hiakhiakhiak:

Thanks for this new fic, Haejin-ssi! :byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »
@Pwoper48-ssi:

Uwah! the first comment!  :farofflook:

Neomu Neomu Gamsahamnida Pwoper48-ssi.  :kneelbow:
Sorry for using korean, because i'm more familiar with korean than japanese.  :wahaha:

Actually, i've finished chapter one.. but since i want to tease the reader.. i won't post it today!  :on asmo:
i think i still need to edit the chapter.. so please bear with me for a moment Pwoper-ssi.  :kneelbow:
i hope i can live up your expectation.  :cool1:

Thank you for the first comment Pwoper-ssi!!!!

@muwi ( is it okay to call you muwi only? :p ) :
Ah!.. wait.. Let me think about it first...  :smoke:
i wonder if she's Tomochin.. #teasing You must be think about Tomo~mi because of "To~mo~mi~chan!" right?

Yes, it'll answered in the first chapter. So please wait for it..  :kekeke:
Yes! It's Yuko! LOL so there's tomomi(?), Acchan, and Yuko. I wonder who are the other girls.  :hee:

You're quite  :onionwhip: .. no, you're really a :onionwhip: muwi!
I won't kill anyone in this fic.. i think. :p

Yeah, i won't kill Acchan, so don't worry. you can count on me. :on asmo:
or should i kill Rena again? :kekeke:

Cheonmaneyo Muwi~
I hope you will enjoy this fic. :D
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
@bochang Uh well, You're welcome, or maybe I can say it in my fluent language.... Sama-sama :D Well i've read a post of yours in JKT48 School thread

Take your time on editing the first chapter. But, i hope that you gonna update fast because i have boring class tommorow :wahaha:

Sekali lagi, sama-sama  :lol:

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »
Sounds so flipping interesting!
Though I'm a bit confused right now about who is who,
I'm sure the characters clear up in the next few chapters right?
So me want the next chapter meow~
Please update soon! (^^)

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »
I think it's the most interesting prologue I ever read. Please update!

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter One, May 4, 2012
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 04:52:23 AM »
as i promised yesterday..  :on asmo:
I'll update now!!  :glasses:

i don't know.. but i think this chapter fail.. :gyaaah:
the first.. but failed..  :cool2:

but i don't know about what you'll think about this..  :hee:
sorry for this long and crappy chapter..  :kneelbow:

Enjoy~  :cool1:

Chapter One

The Beautiful Stranger

[Tomomi POV]

“Tomochin!”, I heard someone calling my name

What do you want.. let me sleep.. f-f..iv..e... m....

“Onee-chan, wake up!”. I heard another girl’s voice

Just let me sleep.. It’s Sunday r...ig..ht... I snuggling under the blanket on my bed. Telling them with my body that I still want to sleep. I’m so tired since I have so many works to do last week, so i want to have my leisure time. Yet those girl trying to disturb my sleep.

“We have no choice... one.. two... THREE!!!”, another familiar voice counting down as I felt some liquid start to wet my body when she yelled ‘Three’.

Wet?!

“YA!! What’s your problem?!”, I sat up and yelled to the three girls beside my bed. Still wet from the waters that they throwed at me. I can see Haruna, Yuki, and Acchan holding a bucket together.

These girls.. They don’t want to live anymore huh?
I sent my killing stare to them. They’re started to walk slowly towards the door as they knew the consequences for disturbing me sleep.. MY SLEEP TIME.

Yuki opened the door and the three of them are running for their lives as I got up and run to caught them.

“You guys are so dead!”, i yelled at them as i run with a fist in the air. After a long chase i caught my first victim.

“Onee-chan! *huff* I’m sorry! *huff* I’m sorr- NO! PLEASE I’M SORRY! IT’S ATSUKO ONEE-CHAN IDEA!!”, Yuki begged for her life to be spared with a puppy dog’s eyes as I managed to caught her because of her poor athletic ability.

“NO! Yuki.. You’ve disturbed my sleep.. and you’ll suffer my wrath..”, i glare at her and dragged her to my room.

“Onee-chan! Please let me go!”, she begged me. I think that she already know what will come next.

Punishment time..
I smirked to her as she began to panic. I locked the door and walk toward my closet to take something and showed it to her with a smirk on my face. I let out a creepy laugh that made her more anxious.

“NO! Onee-chan! No! Please NOT THAT!”, Yuki kneeled down on the floor and beg for her life.

“Strip your pants! Now!”, I ordered her, “If you don’t do it.. I’ll give you some ‘bonus’, Yuki.”, I said with a sweet tone as I pet Yuki’s head.

“Onee-chan.. *hiks* Please don’t do this..”, she started to cry as she stripped her pants of and showed her butt in front of me.

“Good girl.”, i said to her, “Now receive your punishment.” I said as i hit her butt for good.

“YAAAA! OUC-AAA! ITAI!! IT-AAAAAAAIII!! I’M SOR-ITAIIIII!!!!”, Yuki screamed when i hit her butt with my leather whip. After 5 lashes I stopped. I’m a little bit sadistic actually, so i’m feeling happy when i did something like this. I let out a satisfied laugh at her pain.

“Do you want another?”, I said still angry from their action before.

“No! I’m sorry, Onee-chan!”, she crying as she holding her butt with her hands.” I.. won’t.. do it.. again.. Onee-chan..” Feeling satisfied, I unlocked the door and going to hunt down another two girl with a whip in my hand.

“Haruna~ Acchan~? Where are you? I’ve something for you guys~”, I said with a very sweet yet poisonous tone, leaving the room where Yuki still sobbing inside it.

Ah! I’m sorry i forgot to introduced ourselves. My name is Shinoda Tomomi and i’m a model. I’m 21 years old this year. The second daughter of Shinoda family. The girl that i whipped before is Shinoda Yuki. She’s the youngest one. The other two fugitives are Shinoda Atsuko, the third daughter and Shinoda Haruna the oldest one. Our parents are the greatest producers in the show-biz industry, They’re Shinoda Mariko and Kuu. It’s kinda wierd actually, since our mom is taller than our dad. I wonder what made her want to marry our dad. Ermm.. Sorry but i think i have to do something first. I’ll talk to you guys later.. I’m in the middle of a chase right now. I’m looking for two criminals. Tell me if you saw them okay? Sometimes it’s a problem to live in a VERY BIG mansion.. So help me okay? I gave the readers a wink then started to search those criminals.

[At the Mall]

“What are you guys doing?”, I said with a confused face looking at my sisters that walk strangely. “It’s wierd, don’t try to embarrassed me!”

“It’s onee-chan’s fault!”, Yuki hissed as she carressing her butt as the other two start nodding their heads and carresing their butt to. The scene is amusing for me as i remembered that after such a long long chase i managed to caught them all and made them suffer.

“My fault?”, i asked with a sadisctic tone. “Yukirin.. Do you want another? Or maybe you two want another?”, i said as sweet as possible to my sisters.

“No, onee-chan, it’s our fault..”, Yuki answered as she shook her heads with the other girls. They must be traumatized with whip. After all i hit Yukirin 5 times, Haruna and Acchan 10 times. It’ll be a ‘sweet’memory that they’ll never forget.

“Okay then, let’s go to that cafe. It’s better if you sit rather than walk.”, i said to them as i pulled them to a cafe with two big shopping bags on my other hand. “Since i’m so kind, i’ll treat you guys.”, feeling sorry for their butt.

“Really? YEY!”, exclaimed the three girls smilling like there’s no tomorrow. Little that we know, there’s someone that have been following us from the moment we entered the mall.

[? POV]

“Beta to Alpha, targets is in the cafe.”, i heard a girl’s voice from the small earpiece that i wore.

“Roger that Beta. I’ll enter the cafe now.”, I replied to her.

I came out from the men’s toilet and walking around for a while, pretending to looking for someone, so i don’t look suspicious to the others.

“Alpha? What are you doing?”, i heard another girl’s voice from my earpiece. “Why don’t you entered the cafe yet?”

“Eh? I just making my self not supsicious.”, i replied to her as i can hear girls laughter from the other side.

“Suit yourself then”, said a girl while laughing, finding my antics is funny.

Wierd. I don’t try to being funny.. Whatever.. Now, it’s show time I smiled to my self.

I started to walk towards the cafe and i can see from the outside, there’s a group of girls chatting and laughing. They’re so pretty, but the one who caught my attention was the brunnette. She looks so cute.

I wonder what is her name.
. I smiled

Then, i entered the cafe and sit down at the table next to them. I can feel that they’re looking at me.

Hell yeah, i’m fabulous!

When i stole a glance at them, they pretend that they’re chatting. They’re so cute!

I smiled to them when they get caught looking at me and i can see that there’s a shade of bright pink in the brunette’s face. She looks down at the table. She must be embarrassed.

“Alpha! What are you doing?! Don’t flirt with them!”, i heard annoyed voice from my earpiece.

“Gomene. kekeke”, i whispered as i remember what i’m doing actually.

She’s so cute! What am i thinking?.. I shouldn’t distracted. I’m in a mission after all.

[Tomomi POV]

After we entered the cafe, we sat down at the table in the corner of the cafe. The girls start to ordered many things.. MANY! TOO MANY! I can’t believe that they’re girls. They’re eating way too much. Haruna ordered pancake and a slice of Tiramisu, Yukirin ordered kiddy meal(?) and a portion of fish and chips, And last Acchan ordered spagetthi, beef steak, and a chocolate milkshake.

They’re monster.. I only ordered a pancake for me.. I regret what i’ve said before.

I’ll bankrupt.. Holding my poor purse tightly.

The girls are began to chatting as my mind starts to wondered, looking at the interior of the cafe. It’s a cozy place and not to bright, it’s perfect for a short relaxing moment after exploring the mall for almost 4 hours. Then i notice that someone entered the cafe. A young man. He’s quite tall and i found him very fashionable. He looks great with his medium length brown hair. He’s wearing a grey casual blazer that’s fit perfectly in his body and a white v-neck underneath it. Not to metioned that he also bring a leather messenger bag that made him looks more professional. He also wore a cropped grey dress pants that matched with the color of his blazer and a fashionable white leather shoes that make him looks perfect. But, I can’t see his face since it’s kinda dim in here.

“Tomochin.”, a girl’s voice intterupted my lines of thought.

“What?” I turn my head to the girls and found them smirked at me.

“To~mo~chin~”, Haruna called me with a teasing smile. “So, you already set your eyes on him?”, glacing to the man that walks towards us.

“Eh!? No! I-.. I just found him very fashionable!”, I exclaimed. I feel so hot. My heart started to beat faster and my cheeks in on fire.

“Ohohoho. Really?”, teased Acchan. I sent a glare to her that made her hiding behind Yukirin. Making Yukirin feeling nervous as i trying to see the girl behind her. “Don’t look at me as you want to eat me alive Tomochin!”, Acchan said.

“But i think he’s cute Tomochin.” Haruna whispered to me. And gave a glace to the man that sit not too far away from our table.

I’m curious too, so i also start glancing at him. Yes, he’s cute as Haruna said before. He has quite long and a v-shaped face. His skin is also pale, that make him more handsome. His eyes color is green. Maybe he’s using a contact lens. His lips.. is..

His lips?! What am i thinking?! I feel like a perv.. I shook my head but i can’t help still staring at him and the girls start to join me staring at him. Maybe because feeling someone looking at him, he turned his head and looked at us. We’re panic and start to pretend that we’re chatting. Actually, yeah, we’re chatting about him. After he look at other place, i found my self staring at him again, but this time it’s a trap! He quickly turned his head and our eyes met. I feel so embarrassed at myself and i can feel that i’m blushing when he gave me a heart-melting smile.

He’s so gorgeous.. Eh?! What’s he doing?

He stand up and now is walking towards our table. I look down at the table, feeling shy. The other girls still doesn’t notice that he’s walking towards us.

“Hello ladies.”, his voice breaking through the girls’ chattering. The girls shocked and panic as he standing behind Haruna. I realized that he winked at me when i stole a glance to him, made me blushing like crazy.

“H-hello.”, I said with a shy smile while the other girls squealing excitedly when they heard his voice.

“Hello!”, the other girls said happily. “Please sit down if you don’t mind.”, Haruna said to the man and pointing to a vacant seat beside me.

Haruna!! What are you trying to do!!!

“Sorry for barging in. My name is Hae Jin. Nice to meet you ladies.”, he said with a smile as he sit next to me.

The other girls start to introduced themself and I’m still looking at him. Feasting my eyes with his face. Until i felt a small nudge.

“Tomomi! Stop day dreaming.”, Acchan said to me as i realized that he’s looking at me and giggled.

“Ah! YES! I-i m-mean.. My n-name.. is T-Tomomi.”, i stuttered. Then the girls starts to barraged him with so many question. I don’t participate in the conversation and i only heard what they’re talking. So this man’s name is Hae Jin. He’s come from South Korea. He’s also a songwriter and let us hear some of the songs that he written and composed. Almost all of his songs’ theme is love and the lyric and the melody is so... Romantic..

I keep staring at his face. Looking every feature that interested me. I noticed that his eyelashes are long. His eyes looks like a girl’s eyes. But, it’s made me more interested in him. His smile is so sweet. I really love his smile and the way he looks at me with a confused face.

EEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!

I look away from him after i noticed that he looks into my eyes after all this time. The other girls also looked at the scene between me and him. Then they’re all laughed together leaving me died in my embarassment.

Tomomi! You Baka!! I scolded myself realizing that i’ve embarrassed myself infront of them

“You’re so cute Tomomi-san.”, he said with a smile and winked at me.

Don’t do that! You making me crazy! I shook my head trying to erase the image of him winked at me.

“Ah, sorry ladies, but i think i’ve to go now.”, he said with a bitter smile making the girls (and me) melting at his husky voice.

“Ah! Yes!”, what am i saying? “I mean, it’s okay. It’s nice to meet you too.”, i said with a shy smile.

After that he excuse himself from the table and get out from the cafe. Before he leaved, he waved at use and i saw Acchan and Haruna waved back with excitement to him.

He’s MINE! ............ I just blushed at my thought..

I wonder when will i met him again... Hae Jin-san..

[Hae Jin POV]

I’m still having a chat with the targets until i heard someone calling me.

“Alpha”, said a girl’s voice. ”It’s time to move to the next step.”

“Ah, sorry ladies, but i think i’ve to go now.”, I said with a bitter smile. The girls kinda looks down but Tomomi-san still looking at me with a blank stare. She’s so cute. Make me wants to hug her.

“Ah! Yes!”, she exclaimed, “I mean, it’s okay. It’s nice to meet you too.”, she said with a shy smile.

I get up and bow down to them. “We’ll meet again.. soon..”, i muttered under my breath as i walks towards the exit and wave them a good bye. I can see that Atsuko-san and Haruna-san waving at me too.

It’s hard to be popular with girls.. I giggled.

“Beta. We’ll meet at the fountain 5 minutes from now.”, i commanded

“Yes Sir!”, i heard the girls exclaimed happily

And they said that they’re professional? I giggled.

“Now, time for some action." I said with a bone-chilling tone

Chapter End

So...... what do you think... :gyaaah:

I don't know if this interesting enough for you.. TT.TT

Replies:

@Pwoper-ssi: ah! so you're indonesian too? LOL
Boring classes? Me too. I'm updating in my class actually. LOL
Since there's nothing to do.. actually there's something but i pretend it's nothing. LOL
hope you enjoy this chapter pwoper-ssi :D

TakaminaBG-ssi:
Really!? UWAH! i'm so happy! :')
I hope this chapter will be intereseting for you takaminabg-ssi.

ohayou-ssi:

UWAH! another praise from a great author.. :')
yes, yes.. It's my purpose actually, to make the readers wondered. :p
Here's the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed this! :D

kahem-ssi:
SERIOUSLY?! T-the.. moo-most i..i-..interesting? OMG!
You flattered me kahem-ssi.. :')

Here's the update, i hope this chapter live up your expectation. :D

@all readers [silent/talkative]:

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! :D
and please don't be scared or shy to sent me some critics. :)
i'd love to know your opinions. :D

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akibahara Syndrome (Chapter One) May, 4, 2012
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 03:13:27 AM »
Yay! Finally got the time to read this... :D

Btw, I like the title's name... 'Akihabara Syndrome'. Sounds cool. :yep: (hmm.. yet I'm sure you got the 'b' and 'h' in the wrong position. Please check again.)
And it reminds me of a certain term.. since you said it's psychology-related, and given the situation of the characters in the Prologue.

Moving on to the story... reading a whip wielding Tomochin makes me ouch! Scary!! :nervous
But I like Yukirin's character as the youngest sister. :love: Maybe because I'm getting too used at seeing her as the older one, so her characterization here is kinda fresh for me.

So far I'm deducing that Hae Jin is '?' in the Prologue, but still not sure that it needs an update. Well, since you think this chapter failed, a new update would be a good chance for you to make it up. I'll be waiting for it... :yep:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:34:50 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter One) May, 4, 2012
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
Thank you for the comment aruka-san!
ah yes! thank you for pointing that out.. i felt so stupid after realizing my stupidity.. TT.TT

hoooo maybe you know it aruka-san. hohoho but keep it in secret kay~ :D

hahaha yes. i love sadistic tomochin. LOL
yes, usually yukirin will be the older sister, but i think i can give a new vibe with gave her a different role~ :D

hmmmm let's see then. :D it should be revealed in chapter two. :D

yes! i'll strive to live up the expectation! :D
i hope the next chapter will be a blast! but i don't think i can update in this circumstances. hohoho
too much university works and the final exam is near.. TT.TT
i'm dead

and thank you for the comment aruka-san!
and i'll drop by in your thread too. :D

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 12:46:40 PM »
i felt so stupid after realizing my stupidity.. TT.TT
Hehe.. just take it easy, bro! :D Didn't have to be that extreme..

hoooo maybe you know it aruka-san. hohoho but keep it in secret kay~ :D
Oki Doki... :yep:

yes! i'll strive to live up the expectation! :D
i hope the next chapter will be a blast! but i don't think i can update in this circumstances. hohoho
too much university works and the final exam is near.. TT.TT
i'm dead
I understand.. University works, eh?
I got so utterly occupied too partly because of that reason, hence the hiatus not so long ago.

and thank you for the comment aruka-san!
and i'll drop by in your thread too. :D
You're welcome.. and thank you too. :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »
@Pwoper-ssi: ah! so you're indonesian too? LOL
Boring classes? Me too. I'm updating in my class actually. LOL
Since there's nothing to do.. actually there's something but i pretend it's nothing. LOL
hope you enjoy this chapter pwoper-ssi

Yepyep 100% Indonesian haha :lol:

Well, i enjoy this chapter. Its good :thumbup

Now, give me the second chapter haha

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »
It was kind of confusing at first since it's a foreshadow, aye ~ ? ;3
I got the idea of who's the unknown point of view is at chapter prologue now. > w>
After reading chapter 1, make a little clear now. ~
Lol. The three sisters. That was hilarious. xD Poor Yuki, she has to get punish first. ; w;
Well at least the Acchan and Haruna get to suffer with Yuki. xD
Still got to feel sorry for them, but that is what they get. xP
xD Tomomi reactions to Hae Jin, didn't think she'll fall for a guy that easily.
Looks like Tomomi has some competition if Acchan and Haruna wants to have the fabulous man. xD
Hae Jin he reminds me so much of Ghirahim from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, if you played LoZ. xD ;;;
Oh. I really wonder what type of mission or scheme Hae Jin, and others are planning to pull. O AO
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun. Can't wait for your next update, bro! > w>
I'm curious about the title, Akihabara Syndrome... I'm thinking Hae Jin and his group are like terrorist trying to destroy japan by spreading a disease. = w= ;;

Thanks for the story bro! > w>b
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:18:28 AM by altoids »

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 05:17:38 AM »
Replies

Aruka-san:
Yep2, i won't suicide or something. LOL
Good~ :D

Yup.. i'm in my final weeks. LOL So much to do.. so much stress!

Thank you aruka-san. :D

Pwoper48-san:
Ahahaha, another indonesian i found in jphip!! Woohoo!! :D
where do you live pwoper-san?
Really? i thought it's failed.. TT.TT
I'm happy to know that you enjoyed reading this chapter pwoper-san..
hmmm.. can i call you something more easier pwoper san? :p
it's not finished! I haven't started. LOL
I'll write as soon as possible. :D
thank you for the comment pwoper-san~

Al-san:
Yep2, it's quite confusing in the prologue, since i jumped into the middle of the story. LOL
Ahahaha yes.. I love the sadist tomochin~ :D she's so cute~ :D

Really? :p
i won't give any hint for now~ huahahaha

Hmm acutally, i'm using hae jin form my other fics. LOL
you can find him in 'Infinity' and in the AtsuMina Oneshot. :p
i don't played that game.. :3

uwahahaha, you'll be suprised! :p
LOL i won't do something that bad..
don't worry, i won't kill anyone. really?

and thank you al-san! btw i love the chapter 7 so much!!! =3 *squealing*

i will write the second chapter as soon as possible. :D

My fanfic:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 08:00:18 AM »
Uh well, i live somewhere in Jekardah LOL

And yeah, i read this fic on class. And... Everything is interesting when I have to study :lol:

Hmm... I dunno. P48 maybe? Haha i think it even worse than Pwoper-san :lol:

It's OK. Just take your time :D

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 09:53:07 AM »
Uh well, i live somewhere in Jekardah LOL

And yeah, i read this fic on class. And... Everything is interesting when I have to study :lol:

Hmm... I dunno. P48 maybe? Haha i think it even worse than Pwoper-san :lol:

It's OK. Just take your time :D

REALLY!?
ME TOO!!!

I live near glodok. hoho
but weekdays i'm at depok. :D

where do you study p48-san? LOL
I'll take my time properly~ hohoho

actually i've been writing about chapter 2 from monday but i'm not satisfied.. TT.TT
so i'll re-write it~ hohoho

My fanfic:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 11:23:11 AM »
@bochang uh oh, want to know aja... :rofl:

well, well, re-write it fast then hoho

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two) May, 13, 2012
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 03:36:28 AM »
A/N: YEYEYEY, at last, i can finished this chapter.. and i made it into two parts i think. hoho
sorry if it's doesn't live up your expectation. :D
but this chapter will answered your curiousity. hoho

enjoy this chapter to your heart's content!

and please do give me some critics, opinions, anyhting. :D i'll gladly accept it! :D
and i think this is my last update in this month.. Final exams start at 20th so i must prepare anything.. TT.TT

annyeong, *Byeong*

Chapter 2

Mission, START!

part one

[Hae Jin POV]

5 minutes later at the fountain. I’m still waiting for Beta. Until, i heard some girls’ voices. I turned my head and look at them. Three little girls with cute clothes. They didn’t give any threat  from their outlooks, but they’re actually a group of professional hitman. The smallest one, Takahashi Minami, actually is a A-list Hitman. She already in this bussiness since 10 years old and killed 148 persons by herself. The one who holding hands with Minami is Oshima Yuko, The Reaper. She became a legendary killer because she always mutilated her victim, but i wonder why she inactive for almost one year. The last, is the tallest one in the group. She’s Matsui Rena. A talented rookie hitman that can entered the top ten hitman of the year after finished only two mission. The most horrible fact is they’re actually a one group. The infamous Black Rose. The name came from their trademark. You can find a black rose stucked on the left eyes of their victims.

They are dangerous. They looks so innocent outside, but deadly inside.

“Hello ladies.”, I said to them with my trademark smile.

“Hello Hae Jin-san”, Yuko said to me happily as they bow down. ”It’s a honor to do a mission with the legendary Death.”

I just remembered my old nickname, Death. Yeah, i used to be called as Death. The silent assasin that kills his target without leaving a trace. But, i’ve been bored to kill people, so i decided to retire and live a peaceful lives, until i recieved this job.

“You flattered me Yuko-san.”, i said with a smile. ”Are you ready for some action?”

“Yes!”, they’re exclaimed excitedly

What a bunch of girls...

“So now, do you have any plans?”, i asked them

“Eh!?”, the girls confused, “You don’t have any plan before?”

“Actually.. No.”, I laughed at myself

“You told me that first you’re going to meet them directly Hae Jin-san!”, Minami asked me with disappointed look.

“Well.. actually.. i only want to see their faces in real life. They’re cuter than in the photo!”, i laughed sheepishly

The other girls start to shook their heads, disappointed about my action earlier.

“Ah! How about this?”, Rena exclaimed excitedly as she talked about her idea.

========================================================================================================

“What kind of plan is that.”, i shook my head in dissappointment.”Yet, i can’t refuse her. She’s so cute.”, i remembered when Rena whispered to my ear. Her voice is so seductive and sweet, but at the same moment, terrifying and deathly. So I can’t refuse.. and.. I ended up here... become the bait.. Since the girls already know me, they won’t be suspicious at me. The only thing i had to do is lure them to a quiet place and the girls will do their job. Now..

How i supposed to do? They’re not as stupid as that right?

I sat on the bench near the fountain as i started to think hard. Until i notice that the targets already leave the cafe. I can see from here that they’re going to do some shopping again.

What a group of girls.. their metabolism must be so good..

I remember what those girls ordered at the cafe earlier. They eat so much. If it’s me, i won’t be able to walk because i’m too full.

Wait? Metabolism? Yes! I finally knew the answer!

I punched the air as i excited about my plan. I contact the girls to wait at the nearest toilet from our targets location.They’re confused, but I managed to make them believe in my plan.

“Show time~”, i said in playful tone

=======================================================================================================

[Acchan POV]

“Uwah! I’m so tired!!”, I whined at my sisters who still busy picking clothes to try out.

These girls.. Their stamina is too much..

After ate at the cafe earlier, we’ve been shopping for almost four hours. It’s almost 4 p.m. and i’m so tired. But, i can’t rest even for a while because my sisters pulled me all the way from one store to another.

“BENCH!!”, i yelled in joy after saw a bench near the store. “My lovely sisters, would you mind if i rest for a while at that bench?”, i said to them as i pointing to a bench near the store.

“Yeah-yeah.”, Said Tomochin,”Just rest for a while Acchan.”

“Yeah, we won’t be too long at this store”, said Mariko with her hand full of shopping bags after some rigorous shopping.

“Do you want me to be with you, onee-chan?”, said Yukirin worried.

“It’s okay Yuki.”, i said with a smile.”Just go with them.”

“Okay Nee-chan”, she replied hapily as they go inside the store.

“At last! I can rest for a while.”, I said as i sat down on the bench.

Uwah.. this feeling.. is so.. aahhhh...

It’s so good to have a short rest after walking for hours. The mall is not to crowded at this hours. But, there’s still some couple walking around the mall today.

I wish i have a boyfriend too..

My mind start to wander as i observe my surrounding and I brought back to reality after i found a handsome man walking towards me..

“Atsuko-san.”, the man said

“Ah! Hae Jin Oppa!”, i said as i waving to him

“What are you doing here?", he said with a smile. "Mind if i sit beside you?”

Uwah! He’s so gentle!

“I'm resting for a while.", i gave him the biggest grin i can made. "S-sure it’s okay oppa!”

“Where’re the other girls?”, asked him out of the blue

“Oppa!”, i started, ”Even when you’re with me, you thinking about another girls eh?”, i said with a teasing smile

“Just curious.”, he said after he giggled.

“They’re inside that store.”, i pointed at the store. “Oppa! Treat me some drinks! I’m tired.”, i said with a puppy dogs eyes.

“I will, i will.”, he said before he pinch my cheeks lightly. “What do you want Atsuko-san?”

“I want a frappucino!”, i exclaimed happily

“Wait for a minute then princess.”, he said before he taking his leave.

“Be quick Oppa!”, i shouted at him, just have a wave as an answer from him

“Uwah.. Hae Jin Oppa is so gentle..”, i think out loud. ”If only he became my boyfriend..”, I started to blush as i imagine myself having a date with Hae Jin Oppa.

If this is a date.. I wonder i will get kiss.. His lips is so tempting.. and his eyes.. it’s so perfect.. it’s cold..

Cold?!

“EH!?”, i yelled as i felt something cold on my right cheek. I turn away and saw Hae Jin Oppa with a Frappucino on his hand. “Oppa! Don’t scare me like that!”, i hit his arm playfully.

“I’m sorry princess.”, he said with the same gentle smile that giving me a butterfly in my stomach..

I think i will get stomach ache if i saw him too long..

“Here.”, his voice breaking my imagination, as he gave me the frappucino

“Thank you oppa.”, i said with a smile.”You only buy one? You didn’t want to drink?

“Ah, i want to.”, he continued, “But drinking from one cup is more romantic. Do you think so?”, he gave his best smile as i blushing after heard his words.

“Mou! O-Oppa! Don’t t-tease m-EH!?”, i said before i realized that he moved his face closer to mine

“Just joking, princess.”, he said before he pulled back leaving me with a red cheeks.

I gulped down the frappucino, trying to hide away my embarrasment.

He’s such a teaser! But... It’s..I’m happy..

After that we start to chat, waiting for my sisters finished their shopping. Hae Jin oppa is so gentle, and he’s so fun and charming. He must be have many girl fans.

“Oppa.”, i started, “Do you.. Ah.. forget it.

“Um? What’s it Atsuko-san?”

“Ah, nothing-nothing.”, i faked a smile

“No, tell me what’s on your mind, Atsuko-san.”, he said as he hold my hand.

OPPA! Why did you hold my hand!

I can feel my heart beats faster after his hand touch my hand. I can’t look him in the eyes. I’m to embarrased

“Ano.. I just wondering..”, i finally answered his question, “I just want to ask if you already have a girlfriend or not..”, i can feel my cheeks blushed as i finished my sentence.

He laughed at my curiousity.

“Do you really like me that much, Atsuko-san?”, he said with a seductive tone, making my heart beats faster and bloods rushing to my cheeks.

I’m speechless at his question.

Oppa.. Why did you asked me this? Do you like me too?

“N-no.. Ah. I-i mean i d-don’t know.. Uhhh”, i said before i had a severe stomach ache.

“Eh? Atsuko-san? Anything wrong?”, he asked with a worried expression

“Ah.. I must be eat too much earlier.. My stomach is.. Uhhh”, as i hold my stomach, hoping that it’ll be better, but it’s not.

“Do you want me to take you to hospital, Atsuko-san?”

“Uhh... N-no Oppa..”, i answered him.”I’m okay, but i think i will go to the toilet first.. Please stay here oppa. And tell my sisters if they’re already finished.”

“Ah.. it’s okay then.”, he said with a relieved smile. “Ah, it’s the toilet.”, he pointed to the toilet sign not far from our place.

“uhhh... I will go now oppa.” I said, “Thank you”

I run to that hallway that leads to the toilet.

It’s so hurt!! I should not ate that much..

At last i’m arrived at the toilet. There’re gents and ladies, and near the toilets, there’s a lift that leads to the basement. I open the door and rushed to one of the cubicle to relieving myself.

Ahhh... The joy..

“Yes, Alpha. Target already inside the trap. We’ll start the operation.” Said a girl voice that made me confused about what she said, but i don’t really pay attention since i’ve to relieved myself from this pain. After five minutes, at last i felt better. I wore my skirt and panty again and going out from the cubicle as i saw three girls. They’re still young maybe almost the same age with me. I noticed that the shortest girl keep looking at me.

Hmmm? What? Is there something on my face?

I glanced at the mirror, but i didn’t found anyhing wierd. My clothes are clean and there’s nothing on my face.

“Eh?! Wh-mmmm”, i said before the girls hold me down and gag me with a handkerchief.

WHAT IS THIS!?

I struggling to break free from their graps, but i found that these girls are so strong.

“HFFFFMMM!”, I kicking my legs to the air hoping that i can break free. But it’s futile.. and the last thing i saw is a girl’s face before darkness take away my sight.

======================================================================================================

[Takamina’s POV]

“Alpha, we’ve captured one of the targets.”, i said happily

“Oh, and we’ve to knock her unconcious. Because she’s struggling so hard.”, Yuko yelled to the walkie-talkie

“Ne, i won’t do that again..”, I said to the mastermind behind all of this. “Okay, I’ll take her first to the car, Alpha.”

I lift the motionless body and put her behind my back. She’s not that heavy. I think Alpha said she’s a glutton.

“Yuko, Rena, I will wait at the car okay.”

“Okay, don’t do naughty things Takamina.”, Yuko said with a teasing smile.

“Yah!”, i yelled to her. “I’m not YOU! Pervy squirell!”

“Midget! Chibi!”

“PERV! L!”

“FAIL! MAN!”

Rena shook her head as she looking at her teammates that mocking each other

“Just go Takamina-senpai.”, Rena said to me

“Our fight is not finished squirell!”, I said before i left the toilet with our targets on my back.

At last i arrived at our car, a black van that you can met everywhere, so even if we have some chaser, we’ll be hard to tracked down.. I open the door and put her down on the seat as i sit beside her.

She’s cute.. just as Hae Jin Oppa said.. What am i thinking..

Yes, She’s cute, i think she’s the cutest girl i’ve ever met. Her shoulder length hair looks perfect with her pale skin. Her nose is so cute, and her pink lips is..

Lips.. I want to taste it..

I shook my head as i realized i’m thinking some rated stuff.

She wore a cute light pink flurry top that match with her white frilly skirts. Her body is quite..

Body!? What am i thinking.. It must be because Yuko’s contagious pervertness..

But.. I’m curious.. Sorry for whoever you are..

I hold her face and looked at her lips. This sudden urge of lust made me forgot that she’s our target. I move my face closer to her. Our lips almost met until i heard a knock on the door.

Shit..

-Chapter End-

My fanfic:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akihabara Syndrome (Chapter Two pt.1) May, 13, 2012
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 09:53:17 AM »
Hahaha! I like the little fight between Takamina and Yuko ^^
And Takamina hehe, I guess it's not wrong to want to taste Acchan :)

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Shin Osaka