JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - How Dare You

Author Topic: The Official HANGRY & ANGRY Discussion Thread  (Read 301882 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Re: The Official HANGRY & ANGRY Discussion Thread
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »
They stole my translation and credited someone else for it. :shilivid:

Hangry & Angry - Kill Me Kiss Me PV Eng Sub
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:26:28 PM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:27 AM »
That's why Internet sucks....

There is no such thing as Copyright XD

Anyway I have listen to the single  and and other audios of the concert in Seatle...

An all I can say is: SH*T GUYS HOW LUCKY U F*CKING ARE!!!!! :w00t:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »
Hehe, I'm not really livid, but it was appropriate and was the only real opportunity I've had to use that wonderful graphic. :)
I'm amused more than anything.  They even used the romaji from another jphip poster called JiS and credited it to someone else. :lol:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:38 AM »
At places that break the agreements that Sakura Con and Japanfiles had not to release footage. We at JPH!P don't roll like that.
Yeah, I just read that after posting that. XD

I can't wait for the new album! I'm so glad HANGRY & ANGRY's a permanent group. I was afraid it'd be temporary.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »
@Dan: man, i don't think I've said this to you before but MAD PROPS to you for always being on the lookout for the new h&a goodies be they on myspace or on oricon

you're an H&A fan's hero, man!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 04:29:02 AM »
Hehe, thanks.  By the way, someone on 2ch mentioned 16:00 as a possible time the myspace video would be posted.  That's in 4.5 hours.  I'll be asleep then so I'll catch it when I wake up.

Talking of Oricon, the next blog entry is up.  It's about Sakura-Con by the looks of it, I'm just gonna watch it now.  Umm, check youtube for recent videos too.
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/hangryandangry/daily/200904/17
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:41:23 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2009, 04:01:16 AM »
Guys... I'm going through h&A withdrawal.  It's driving me batty.  I can barely wait for the next MySpace video to come out at the beginning of May let alone the freakin' album that's dropping in the FALL.  :shocked

Halp... need... fix....

...any hANGRY & ANGRY smutfic out there?  :twisted:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »
ok..i'm real confused since i never got to go :cry:

what's this about an album and PB?

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »
^ Rika mentioned that HANGRY & ANGRY will be releasing an album in the fall. They were asked if they were going to release any photobooks, but none has been announced or anything.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2009, 07:17:56 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2009, 06:52:05 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2009, 08:40:40 AM »
Hangry & Angry Interview @ Sakuracon

Five Four: So you came from “H44 Star Nebula” to save the world from global warming, what message do you want to give to your fans about global warming?

Hangry & Angry: We’d like to save the earth by using our music.

Kanzen ni Jrock: You became a big hit in America after your double release in both America and Japan on November 19th 2008, how did it make you feel to be so well received overseas?

Hangry: It’s very overwhelming to have so many fans overseas now. As we all know there’s a language barrier between Japanese and English speaking fans, but beyond that it’s so much fun to know that the English speaking fans know of us and are enjoying our music.

Anime Secrets: Is it sort of surreal that people on the other side of the world are listening to you?

Angry: We were pretty surprised, as soon as we became the Hangry & Angry unit and set up a myspace, we had a very overwhelmed reaction from all international fans, it’s really fantastic!

Five Four: Is this the first time you’re performing in the United States?

Angry: Yes, this is our first time.

Anime Secrets: What do you think of America so far?

Angry: This is our first time in Seattle.

Hangry: It’s a very nice place.

Angry: There’s a big ocean, and lots of greenery, and I think it pretty much resembles Japan in a way, and it’s probably more familiar to us here than other places in America.

Hangry: Everybody is so cheerful! When we went to the coffee shop early this morning everyone was so cheerful and saying “Good morning!” to us, it was very welcoming. (Laugh)

Five Four: That’s because everyone was drinking the coffee!

(Group Laughter)

Local High School: Have they taken in any sightseeing around Seattle?

Angry: No, not yet. (Laugh)

Hangry: We just arrived last night.

Local High School: Have you any plans to visit anything?

Angry: We would have liked to see the Mariners play, but they’re not here. Too bad. (Laugh)

Kanzen ni Jrock: Do you consider your fashion style related to Visual Kei?

Hangry: We don’t know if this is called visual kei or not. We cooperate with h.NAOTO so if they say our style is Visual Kei, then that’s a fashion statement. But we don’t have to say that this is considered Visual Kei, because fashion is fashion.

Five Four: How did you first become involved with h.NAOTO?

Hangry: As you may know there are already characters called “Hangry & Angry”, so h.NAOTO came to us and wanted to collaborate with us by mixing our music and their fashion.

Five Four: Going back to what Kanzen ni Jrock said before about the simultaneous release, it’s really an amazing accomplishment and most bands have to wait a very long time to have their music released simultaneously, so I was just wondering about how you felt that you didn’t have to wait such a long time? (Laugh)

Hangry: I thought it was amazing! It didn’t really hit us at immediately, we kept asking ourselves “Are the international fans really waiting for us?” Knowing that they are so loyal to us and really appreciate our music makes us really happy!

Kanzen ni Jrock: If you could share the stage with any other musician or performer, who would each of you choose?

Hangry: I would like to perform with Michale Jackson! (Laugh)

Angry: And Morning Musume!

(Group Laughter)

Five Four: Could you tell us about the experience of filming the PV for “Kill Me Kiss Me”?

Hangry: Izamu-san was the producer for the “Kill Me Kiss Me” promotional video, and he was the one who showed us how to move and perform in the video, it was really fun!

Kanzen ni Jrock: Do you have any rituals before going out on stage?

Hangry: Stretch. (laugh)

Angry: I put the audience in the palm of my hand and drink them!* (laugh)

*In Japan there is a certain anti-jinx ritual that many stage performers use before going out on stage. I’m not sure what it is called, but it involves the kanji for “People”, writing it three times on the palm of your hand, and then pretending to “drink” it. The point is for the performer to gather energy from the “People” (I assume the waiting audience)

Five Four: Earlier there was some talk of a world tour, has there been any set dates as of yet?

Hangry & Angry: We would love to do a world tour, but we’re still waiting for the right time to do it.

Angry: Since we know that people are waiting for us to do that, we can’t wait to perform for them!

Anime Secrets: Any other countries they would like to visit?

Hangry: If we do the tour, I definitely want to do each and every country! (laugh)

Kanzen ni Jrock: Which countries would they most want to visit personally?

Hangry: It was my wish to come to USA for both performing and pleasure, and it came true! (Laugh) As for what’s next, I’m still not so sure.

Local High School: Does the language barrier bother you at all?

Hangry: Oh no! Even with the language barrier, American fans still scream out things like, “YAAAY!!” even when I’m saying something in Japanese. The energy level is so high that language is not needed.

Five Four: What do you do in your spare time?

Hangry & Angry: Sleep and eat! (laugh) and taking pictures with each other!

Hangry: But you know, this trip has us being so busy that it’s hard for us to find time to spare.

Kanzen ni Jrock: What do you think of the h.NAOTO style you wear in Hangry & Angry?

Hangry & Angry: We personally think that h.NAOTO is very talented, the style is so cute and so cool!

Five Four: We know that you have both a Japanese myspace (mixi) and an English myspace, and many fans like to leave comments, but sometimes people may feel nervous to leave you a comment in a different language. Do you mind if your fans leave you comments in their own languages.

Hangry & Angry: We are watching myspace everyday, so people should feel welcome to leave us messages all they want!

Kanzen ni Jrock: What do you think makes Hangry & Angry unique compared to other artists?

Hangry: We’re perfectionists! (Laugh) We wanted to become the characters of Hangry & Angry to the smallest inch. With fashion, h.NAOTO gave us the opportunity to wear his clothes, make-up, goes along with the outfits, hair styles, doing things no one has done before, and of course, singing and performing! We have a very talented producer writing our songs and choreographing our stage performances. This is a dream project, so everything must be perfect!

(Group laughter)

Kanzen ni Jrock: Do you assist in coordinating the looks for your outfits?

Hangry: Our nail designs are our main input.

Angry: We use a new type of fake nails using a type of gel, and once we are done putting them on, we place our hands under a special sort of black light to help the gel stick better. We also have a small tattoo on our fingers that represent both characters. Both of these are completely our ideas.

Hangry: Oh! And since this is Sakura-Con, I especially dyed part of my hair pink! (laugh)

Angry: We both have brand new hair for Sakura-Con (laugh)

Kanzen ni Jrock: Did you know of and like the Hangry & Angry characters before the group was formed?

Hangry: Oh yes! I used the special memo pad even before I was approached for the project, both characters are so cute! (Laugh)

Five Four: Do you help write the songs?

Hangry & Angry: We really want to join up with the producer and assist in writing ours songs next time, so we’ll see!

Kanzen ni Jrock: What can your fans anticipate from you in the future?

Hangry & Angry: Just enjoy being with us while we’re onstage singing to you!

Anime Secrets: Do you have a favorite song out of the songs you sing?

Angry: Mine is Angelia

Hangry: And mine is Kill me Kiss Me

Kanzen ni Jrock: Is it fun to play the role characters in the gurokawa style?

Hangry & Angry: It’s really fun! (laugh)

Five Four: How do you envision “H44 Star Nebula” to look like?

Hangry: It’s such a beautiful place, clean and beautiful. This why we want to save the Earth from Global Warming.

Five Four: On the flight from Star Nebula, how was the food?

(group laughter)

Hangry: There is select food from every country on Star Nebula, so the food is excellent! (laugh)

Kanzen ni Jrock: Please give a message to your fans.

Hangry: We are going to try to do new things, very challenging new things, so please support us!

Angry: We are trying new things no one has done before, so please expect those new things to happen soon, because we really enjoy them. Please support us!

A big thank you to Hangry & Angry’s translator and staff, and Sakura-Con for making this interview possible!
http://kanzennijrock.net/wordpress/2009/07/19/hangry-angry-interview-sakuracon/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2009, 08:59:50 AM »
:lol: sweet. JPH!P Sakura Con Interview is NOT that late after all

I was gonna ask dem nebula questions too! ......Yearight.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »
Hangry & Angry Interview @ Sakuracon

Five Four: What do you do in your spare time?

Hangry & Angry: Sleep and eat! (laugh) and taking pictures with each other!

Hangry: But you know, this trip has us being so busy that it’s hard for us to find time to spare.

>_>
<_<

what pictures are these?

i demand blogs! not that my demands matter... but yeah... it would be cool to picks of 'em in each other's blog things

@daigong: it's still later than this one here^^XD

Offline carollil

« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »
Hey~ Does anyone know where to buy ringtones for any of Hangry & Angry 's?
I couldnt find it anywhere while googling, and couldnt get one from airmp3 because its not available for my country (Malaysia)
Would be nice if anyone know where i can get one thats available for Malaysia.
Also i couldnt get it off the hangry & angry myspace because my Mobile carrier is DIGI(malaysia) and is not listed in it =(~~
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:51:17 AM by carollil »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009, 08:04:40 AM »

Dedicated to the most awesome band ever! :rockon:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »
FUCK YEAH!! LIKE A BAWS. :pimp:

Excuse me lil Mama, if I may!!! Take this thought and send it your way:

H&A Gotta know the most dedicated overseas fans are right here. Seattle, LA, Paris, Europe, Asia, Antarctica, Coke Bottle Frame. I can make it better in fact I can make it better. If you may lady..... :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
I think this is the new HANGRY&ANGRY site: http://www.s-inc.com/hangry-angry/future/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
Looking tight!! Just needs content....reminds me of jphip.com then XD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »
Were these pictures ever released? I don't think I've seen them before. Just click on 'About' and 'Discography' to see them.

I love Yossie in the second one. XD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - How Dare You