JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - Hum a Tune

Author Topic: Football Manager HQ  (Read 19295 times)

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
Re: Football Manager HQ
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »
^ Count me in if you guys start a league.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »
FM2012 is currently on sale at Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/SEGA-40833anager-20121-Football-Download/dp/B005WLRO4M

7.50 is hard to beat, compared to the 30 it normally runs for. If you're unable to buy from the US Amazon, drop by IRC.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2012, 11:15:34 PM »
FM12 looks very awesome... still is very tricky because all the options it have but then you don't really need to set them all to start playing. right now i'm playing with a very obscure team and i'm playing good :D just not winning shit lolololol

let's play EPL one day

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2012, 12:16:47 AM »
won the FA cup adn the league cup in he sme season... but the league performance wasn't very good because of way too many injuries

crushed Arsenal dreams of winning anything this season :cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »
after going on vacation a lot i realized my team was doing good in the league and the champions... so i finished it and managed to won the champions without cheating :V

meanwhile in spain Barcelona won their 7th league in a row (wegger replaced guardiola then he retired and di matteo replaced him)

edit: my team is looking stronger now... added Albiol and Khedira from real madrid plus Bressan and Cristaldo are having a good season 8D ... might be able to fight the first place oncce again
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:55:01 AM by shurastriker »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
Thought I could just give FM2015 a little spin last weekend. 50+ hours of playtime later.. Two leagues win, EL and CL wins, solid squad with talented youth breaking in. Also sold some older/not good enough players, like Lloris, Soldado, and Chadli. Picked up a cool $150m for them. I move to a bigger stadium next season, so my finances will will be dandy then, but I needed a big cash injection after I picked up an unhappy Gotze, Depay, and Lukaku.

More than any year before, though, it took so long to get my tactics correct. I had so many 5+ goal games.. I still get a lot of crazy goals. It's like the keepers' gloves are made from butter.

Best of all: Wenger retired, Mou/Pell/Gaal sacked. England won the Euro 2016, and now Mou is manager.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2014, 08:32:17 PM »
Still on my Spuds save: 2020 now. Only Eriksen remains from the real team, and he consistently pulls in 8.5+ ratings. I scout youth like a maniac, so my average age is around 20. A couple of my regens are world class now, but they're still on cheap contracts, so I have a ton of cash in the bank. Think I might move to some small club in Germany in a few years, need a new challenge!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - Hum a Tune