JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me

Author Topic: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6.5 [1/30/15]  (Read 13773 times)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 3 UPDATED [1/14/15]
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 07:47:28 PM »
..and again Yuko lost her..  :(  poor Yuko..
It's already hard for her to get back her lover, but now this Time and Space Bureau Cop.. looks like now things will be more complicated for her.. hold on, Yuko..  :panic:

Thank you for update..!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 02:43:46 AM »
Are you french mister/miss author? Because the time and space bureau kinda remind me 'la brigade temporel' from a french web serie ^^
Haruna seems so lost xD

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 03:07:34 AM »
I don't ship those pairings, but I like the plot of your fanfic, it's unusual. I'll be waiting for the next chapter  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!

WAI OH WAI?!!!!!!!!

RENA-SAMA!!!!!  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

I hope Yuuko-sama succeeds in her mission...

However, if KojiYuu is the definite couple in this story, I hope that the one Rena-sama ends up with is JUN  :luvluv1:

and also...

MAYU!!!  :on thumbb: :on voodoo: let mah Yuuko-sama go...well, Kojippa too...  :sweat:

I'll be waiting for another update~  :on drink:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ArakawaAyumu

• Ueda Kana is my waifu <3
Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 3.5 UPDATED [1/16/15]
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 05:56:53 PM »
Chapter 3.5: Patriots [Part 1]

Eyes widened, mouth agape – thoughts fluttering like a petal. I still can’t believe on what did this cop has said to me. Really? Arresting me for changing history? For god sakes, there’s no major change in history at all if you ask me. I just lost my lover again and when I’m about to save her (okay, attempt to save her), this is the first thing I saw in my personal space. Haruna being handcuff and all, what a great day indeed; maybe I was born unlucky at all.

I glared at the “police officer wannabe” standing in front of me – in which she glared back. We might as well have this staring contest each other. In the corner of my eye, I can see Haruna pointing in the time machine. I guess she’s hinting that maybe I should use the same tactic I did to escape Minami and Atsuko. But the problem is if this girl standing in front of me has known the history of my sly ways, chances are she knows what I will do next. Takahashi and Maeda aren’t that stupid to not warn this girl about it.

While still thinking of what will I do next, I set the time machine to get me and Haruna 6 months back to the past. I need to at least use a vacation before proceeding to any plans again. Well if I did jump on the main course, I will probably be wrecked emotionally like what happened today. I need to think through on the next step I will make. I need to be careful, I need to calm myself down and don’t do anything rash without thinking over it.

“So police office~” I said with a flirty tone. I can see Haruna holding back her laugh; that sly titty monster. I will punish her once we get out of this shit.

“Oshima-san, there is no use flirting with me. Well to be honest, I would definitely arrest you even if you are my lover. You’re probably wondering why huh? That’s because you indirectly caused World War III.” She said still with poker face on

“And how did I indirectly cause World War III?” I raised my eyebrows

“I don’t know what happened but rumor has it that you went mad because you couldn’t save your lover from dying. Then you bombed buildings in South Korea and blamed Japan for it. Since South Korea has no real evidence to show at that time, Japan took this as a way of taunting. Before we knew it, a war has erupted. It’s in the year 2020. Then, up until now in the year 2040, the war still ongoing. Your current whereabouts in the year 2020 and 2040 are currently unknown. But an eye witness stated that she saw walking down on the streets of Manila, Philippines. We then searched for you in the whole Philippines but we’re unable to find you. So yeah, Mom and Dad told me to just arrest the Oshima Yuko of 2015 to prevent the War from happening. I don’t know the full details though.” She sighed after she was done explaining

“Look here young lady; don’t you think it’s wrong to arrest me just because “rumor has it”? You can’t really arrest someone just because rumor has it you know. You’re literally breaking the rules and conduct here I tell ya?”

“It’s really a direct order coming from the government to be honest”

“You don’t really make sense”

“You don’t really need to comprehend me, genius.”

I was about to resort her sarcasm when suddenly, a girl with black suits on came out from the time machine. She eyed Watanabe with stern eyes before forcefully pulling me and Haruna in split seconds towards the time machine. As we go with the swirl, I can see Watanabe with eyes widened and mouth agape. I don’t know what happened but I just closed my eyes.

When I opened it, all three of us were transported to bar. A restobar filled with women ages 20 and up having fun. I looked at Haruna and she looked at me, she then shrugged and sighed. I see she doesn’t know about this place too. I looked at the girl with the suit. She stared at me for a moment before giving me a warm smile (her smile made me flinch for a moment though).

“Who exactly are you?” I asked

“My name is Kashiwagi Yuki; leader of the Patriots, an organization that is against of the government and the ‘Time and Space Bureau’. We’re not the antagonists but rather the anti-heroes.”

“Ah. I now have a clue on why did you help us.” I grinned

“U-Uhm…” Haruna fidgeted

“Yeah? Anything to ask?” Yuki turned to face her

“What year are we in exactly?”

“2020. But don’t worry; there is no war in this timeline, the timeline 3. I’m originally from the year 2040 though” Kashiwagi replied

“Ah… I see…” Haruna nodded

“Enough of the future talks right now. You two are safe here in this timeline since Watanabe is an idiot who will actually travel to the first and second timeline. For now, enjoy your break before we transport you two to the date you wanted in this timeline.”

“Here~ it’s on the house.”

A lady with a bright smile handled us beef bowl overload. Behind the lady, I can see a salty person glaring us while clenching her fist on the lady’s shirt. The lady, aware on what is happening, gave us an awkward smile.

“I’m Yui and this girl behind my back is Haruka, she prefers to be called Paru though.” She smiled

“Nice to meet you two, I’m Yuko and this is Haruna.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Paru-chan, introduce yourself”

“I’m Shimazaki Haruka, and Yui-chan belongs to me!”

“Ahahaha~” we just gave her an awkward laugh

“Now, you two eat up~”

“Itadakimasu.”

Me and Haruna wolfed up the beef bowl like there is no tomorrow – we were just so hungry because of the recent events. I think the last time I ate a proper meal was 2 days ago. Well whatever, all that matters is that we’re currently eating a decent food now.

After the meal, Yui and Paru showed us our room – we’re currently staying for the night. The room is quite spacious and has a two single bed. Yuki then told us that after we rested enough, we will talk about the plans. They said that the Patriots are willing to help us in whatever mission we do. I think that is a good sign for us.

I decided to shower for a while and Haruna went to the bath tub to relax. I don’t know why but, lots of negative thoughts are entering my mind. As usual, I shrugged it off. When I’m finished showering, I saw Haruna in her full naked glory. How do I explain this, even though I’ve seen Rena naked countless of time (though we didn’t actually have sex), I feel flustered all of a sudden. Haruna’s body is perfection that I can’t help staring at it more.

“Like what you see?” she asked with a seductive smile

“Heh. You’re usually shy, what happened?” I asked while getting closer to her. I don’t know but the more I get closer to her, the more her spells are activating on me. I didn’t she was such an enchantress.

“Yuu-chan, you see I actually remembered some my memories…”

“And what is it about?” I asked. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled on her neck.

“Nnn… I actually don’t remember anything aside from we met in the university…”

“I see.”

Before we knew it, our lips crashed. Haruna put her arms around my neck and my grip tightened on her waist. The air was getting heavier than usual. I’m getting intoxicated with her taste. But then again, I reminded myself that this not the time to kiss others. I need to rest so I can save Rena. I then pulled my lips back, causing Haruna to be disappointed.

“I’m sorry…” I muttered under my breath, her taste still lingering on my head.

“I’m sorry too… I should’ve not kissed you knowing you have a girl already…”

“It’s my fault… no need to say sorry”

We both put our clothes on and lay on the bed. That night, we started feeling awkward in each other’s presence.

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 06:18:05 AM »
Haruna was naked and kissing yuuchan!!!!!  :bleed eyes:
 :banghead:

More!!!!!!!

Hehe :cow:

Update sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 10:04:33 PM »
I am sure KojiYuu has a past future together LOL  :mon psst: :mon geek: :on cigar:

I am still hoping for my wMatsui  :prayers: :on comhere: :on hypto: :mon prayer: :mon yeah:

And YuiParu YESH!!!  :luvluv1: :wriggly: :mon inluv: :nya: :gmon twirl:

Oh Yuki, I am sure you have the feels for Mayu, or you wouldn't know her that well, right?  :hehehe: :glasses: :mon misch:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ArakawaAyumu

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 02:45:19 AM »
Chapter 3.5: Patriots [Part 2]

The sky is still dark when I opened my eyes. I must have woken up earlier than usual. I got up in the bed and rubbed my eyes in the process. I look to my left side and saw Haruna still sleeping. I can’t help but smile at the sight. Last night, we got awkward with each just because of a simple locking lips. Though, I just hope when she wakes up everything will be back to normal between us. I can’t bear it not to talk with her knowing she possibly know everything about my future.

I sneaked out towards the room – I just hope Haruna is not sensitive even with the slightest sound. I walked towards the restobar building, hoping to get a drink. Then, I suddenly smelled a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. Without knowing it, my feet led me to the kitchen and found Paru frying something. God, if she’s making our food, I hope it’s not salty. The medication for Urinary Tract Infection is expensive nowadays.

Then, she noticed me and glared at me for a moment before resuming on what she’s doing. I just stared at her in awe – admiring how she’s too salty even when Yui is not with her. I guess something doesn’t change even if you get a lover or not.

“Is Haruna still sleeping?” she asked all of a sudden that made me flinch for a moment

“Yeah. I guess the lasso was too tired.”

“Time Travelling can be exhausting as you thought. Now, take a seat. Breakfast will be ready in a moment.” She motioned me to seat in the dining chair near her – in which I gladly complied. I guess Paru has a sweet side in her too.

“What time is it by the way?”

“5:30 am in the morning. If you’re wondering why I made breakfast so early in the morning, it’s because Yui-chan told me to make it the moment I wake up. She and Kashiwagi-san figured that you might get up early too.”

“I see…”

After a few minutes, the breakfast was done. The breakfast for today consist of miso soup, egg rolls, wieners, optional fried rice, bread, and some jam. I was hesitating to eat the food before my eyes for a moment, but I eventually ate it. The flavor was delicious than I expected. I guess I shouldn’t really judge a person’s cooking base on her attitude.

Paru then sat in front of me and started digging in too. Surprisingly, she would strike a conversation with me every now and then. She would ask me the stuffs I do in the original timeline, about the time machine, and why I’m trying so hard to save Rena. I answered her flatly and told her she will do the same should Yui is in the same position as Rena. She laughed awkwardly. This girl named Shimazaki Haruka is warmer than I thought. No wonder Yokohama Yui fell for this sweet-salty girl. Now I miss Rena all of a sudden.

Hours had passed; it was now 8 am in the morning. Haruna and the others woke up; they ate their breakfast, and then went to the living room with us. Me, Haruna, the YuiParu couple, and Yuki were sitting in the sofa with such awkward auras within us. I remember that Yuki wanted to talk to us regarding our future plans and the Patriots. Kashiwagi is really scary when serious – the dark aura surrounding her is getting more vicious than usual. She is like Rena in some point, but obviously Rena is way scarier when serious or mad.

Kashiwagi Yuki took a deep breath, stared at me and Haruna for a moment before keeping her head down. I’m starting to think whether this conversation is really serious or not. If this is really serious than what I expected, then maybe I am in deep trouble – deep trouble in all aspects that I can ever imagine.

“Yuko…” Kashiwagi Yuki called me name that made me flinch

“Yeah?” I’m starting to get nervous and all. I hate her dramatical pause.

“I’m going to be honest with you. The government and the Time and Space Bureau contacted me last night. A war will about to erupt sooner or later than what we imagined. The cause of it was apparently your journey using the time machine.” She explained, still with her head down.

“So what are you trying to say?” I replied

“Yuko, you have two chances left before you completely changed the time loops and the whole history in all of the possible timelines.”

I don’t really know what to feel at that time. I only have two chances left before completely altering the future huh? To be honest, I think of those words as an indirect way of saying that I can’t save Rena at all. My life sucks. Two more chance is not really enough for me to save her. I don’t know but, it will really take me more than two chances to save my lover. Just by thinking that, I started to get depressed. Anxiety has been eating me too.

I guess Haruna knew what was I thinking and feeling. She suddenly hugged me tight – I can feel her breath in my ear. I hugged her back. I can see from the corner of my eyes that the patriots have this sad look too. I guess they were kinda regretting breaking this news to me. But to be honest, I’m thankful for Kashiwagi that she told me about this rather than facing trouble later on.

With my full consciousness up again, I looked at Kashiwagi in the eye.

“If I only have two chances left, do you have any thoughts how can I at least save Rena with other means?” I asked her. She smirked. I knew she just had this trick in her sleeves.

“Simple. If you can’t save Rena on the spot, on the same day of the accident, then you need to prevent it from happening in first place.”

“Eh?” I am confused

“To make it simple, don’t go on a date with her in the first place.”

TBC

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
If ever yuko had saved rena from accident then nyan nyan will be mine...hahahaha :cow: :cow:

Just kidding!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Come on yuuchan your genius but you did not get what yuki mean of not dating and cancel it...

I wonder the reason of haruna time traveling.

I guess rhine chan predictions are rigth lol!!!!!!!

Wha!!!!!!! Is that all for now but i want MORE!!! :bow:

Offline TakamachiNanoha

update soon!!!  :panic:  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline anonymousstalker

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
After lurking for so long my very first comment yay!  :D

First of all Thanks for the Great fic given the fact it's KojiYuu (centered?!) Adding Rena(to be Yuko's lover) is a must read for me hehehe  :peace:

I'm actually curious about the relationship between Kojipa and Yuko here knowing that Kojipa lost her memories and she's from the future?! (What's her deal really  :? )

And that KISS?!! :banghead: Yuko I thought You came there to save Rena but you end up making out with my Goddess   :sweatdrop: hehehe

Anyways I know there's gonna be more (hopefully) update when you can thanks  :cow:

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline ArakawaAyumu

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 4 UPDATED [1/20/15]
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 09:07:17 PM »
I got hooked in playing Fate/Stay Night so yeah, the update got delayed. Well here is the update now XD enjoy the boring update for now because the next chapters will be quite heavy in drama since it's finally the turning point of everything.

Chapter 4: Newbie

As me and Haruna travel across all dimensions using the time machine, my mind was still hazy from what I found out. 2 more tries until I completely changed the future huh? I wonder what sins I’ve did in my past life that my current life is now a complete hell. Maybe I was a notorious criminal back then, and then the Gods decided to punish me in my next lifetime. What cruel fate indeed the Gods have bestowed on me. All I ever wanted was to save my lover, nothing more nothing less. I just want to have a normal dating life with Rena. I just want to be happy. But then again, do I even have the right to become happy?

I didn’t manage to feel the travel time. When I opened my eyes after closing it, all I ever see is the familiar room I locked myself into for a few months. The room itself became a witness to all of my hopes and dreams, even in my despair and grieves. Yes. This is the personal space I acquired just to create the greatest masterpiece of all time. The masterpiece that will surely place my name on the globe once publicized. The masterpiece that started in this very space. I just hope all won’t end in the same very space.

Seating on the sofa near to the time machine’s portal, I let out a deep sighed that made Haruna look in my way. Though I couldn’t see her face, I got a hunch that she’s probably making a worrisome face. She tends to get worried about me nowadays. She acted like our kiss never happened and kept her composure – in which we could have gotten the awkward vibes. Slowly but surely, I can feel myself gradually sorting Haruna out as my good friend.

“Yuko…” she muttered. This is the first time I heard her say my full name again in ages after I agreed to let her call me by the nickname she made. It feels all brand new to me for some reasons.

“Yeah?” I replied, with my head down. I think I have the slightest hunch on where our conversation is heading for.

“Just always remember that I’m here for you, okay?” I feel the sofa sunk, prompting me to realize that she sat next to me. No wonder I can feel her ever calming body warmth.

“I know that, Nyan-Nyan”

“N-Nyan-Nyan?” her eyes widened by my sudden comment. Does she not like the nickname I gave her? Well it’s Nyan-Nyan because she acts like a cat sometimes, cute and all.

“Don’t you like it?” I asked her with a pouting face.

“No! I like it. It’s just, I just felt a sudden spark behind my head the moment I heard the nickname you gave me. I don’t know why but I feel that it’s connected on my lost memories, or probably the future I had. Ah~ I’m getting confused and all.” She panicked while closing her eyes and shaking her head repeatedly. This girl needs to calm down. Seriously.

“Nyan, you really shouldn’t force yourself to remember anything. Just take it nice and slowly.” I hugged her for a brief moment.

“But Yuko, what if my lost memories are relevant to the current events?”

“We’ll find a way. For now let us make a plan”

After I convinced Haruna to calm down for a moment and help me make a plan, I noticed that every time I stare at her my mind would always picture Tokyo University. It’s really weird for someone to remind of that prominent university. Now that I drop out from high school, there is no way I can enter that university now – which kinda saddens me.

All throughout our free time, all we ever did was draft some layouts and plan even more on how to use the remaining chances I have. Its past Haruna’s bedtime, I’m quite thankful and guilty that she has to sacrifice some things just to help me. She even told me helping me is her priority and she cares a lot for me. This is the first time I actually felt someone caring for me since Rena died. Though I admit that I still love that girl very much, I can’t help it but be amused at this girl in front of me as well. It’s like I can feel the connection between us getting stronger was time passes. If that makes sense at all.

It was a good 2-hour planning, the time is already 2 PM in the morning. We then decided to halt the planning and go to bed. We only have a good few hours before we time travel again. We don’t have the liberty to waste time at all. All the time in this world has its one worth for me now. Every second counts as I make my way to save the person that restored my faith in humanity. The person whom I loved so much.

I decided to have a shower. I need to sort out my thoughts and the only place I can do that is in the shower room. The moment Haruna stepped out, I immediately went in leaving her complete clueless. I guess I’ve slowly became insane as time passed. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I don’t know too.

After an hour or two of contemplating inside the shower room, I finally stepped out. I expected Haruna tucked in the only bed I had in my personal space – but to my surprise she wasn’t. She is currently sitting in the sofa, as if waiting for me patiently. Seriously this girl. I sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

“Nyan, you should probably go to sleep now you know?” Hearing my voice, she looked at me a serious expression. This is the first time I saw such expression coming from her. It’s either she needs to tell me something regarding our plan or maybe, she suddenly remembered a piece of her memory.

“Yuko, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah. What is it?”

“Do you know a person named Matsui Jurina?”

“Rena’s surname is Matsui. But I never really know a person named Matsui Jurina. Why the sudden question Nyan?”

“It’s nothing” she laughed awkwardly

“You’re weird, Nyan. Well anyway, we should probably sleep now. You can take the bed there and I’ll sleep in the sofa.” I smiled

“No! Let’s sleep together Yuu-chan~” Haruna pouted

“E-Eh?” my eyes widened at her remark

“Please~~~” she persuaded

“Err…” I hesitated

“Please~~~~~” she persuaded again

“Fine. Geez you’re so persistent ain’t cha?” I gave up. I just let out a sigh

“Hehe yay!” Well that’s weird; she became clingy all of a sudden. Bipolar much?

The two of us were ready to go in the bed and shut our eyes when suddenly, the portal suddenly opened. There was a girl in casual clothes that came out from it and eyed the two of us. She then smirked all of a sudden. Such cocky girl indeed. I turned my head towards Nyan and saw her eyes widened and jaw dropped. Why is she so shocked to see this girl before us? I was about to question her when she suddenly muttered.

“Matsui Jurina.”

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 09:21:44 PM »
I hope that Matsui Jurina is good person and will help Yuko.. 8)  but if not.. then.. Yukooo!!!  :O

Waiting next update! Thank you!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 09:49:33 PM »
As Rena can't be saved as long as she stays with Yuko, I guess it means Yuko will go back in time to not date her, which means Jurina and Rena will get together, whereas Yuko will be with Haruna? That's the impression I get from the latest chapters ^^
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 10:22:37 PM »
As Rena can't be saved as long as she stays with Yuko, I guess it means Yuko will go back in time to not date her, which means Jurina and Rena will get together, whereas Yuko will be with Haruna? That's the impression I get from the latest chapters ^^

I second this  :twothumbs

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2015, 04:12:13 AM »
Whaaa!!"bipolar much "makes me laugh...  :lol: :lol:

MORE!!!!!!

Offline ArakawaAyumu

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 5 UPDATED [1/21/15]
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2015, 08:27:06 PM »
Time to update my other fic XD again, this is a boring chapter XD LOL and the songs used here in this chapter are Miracle Paint by Hatsune Miku and Be Natural by Red Velvelt (though they only covered the song that was actually sang by S.E.S. first) XD

Chapter 5: Jurina and Rena

I looked at Haruna for a brief moment before averting my gaze back to the girl with a sheepish grin standing right before us. This girl named Matsui Jurina. For some reasons, the more I stare at her the more I succumb to the dizziness I’m feeling for the last minutes.  Weird isn’t it? But it’s even weirder that I feel a warm sensation in my chest; a warm feeling in my chest that draws me closer to this weird girl. I get the slightest hunch that she’s probably connected in my future. She’s not really from this timeline. Though, all of those were will guesses that I pondered whenever I look at her.

That girl named Jurina made her way towards the other sofa and sat on it – while me and Haruna are still in awe. She stretched herself a few times before taking a deep breath. She must be very tired because of the time travelling. Even though she sometimes gets on my nerves because of that sly smirk she has, I’m not really a bad person to shun someone who is tired and probably hungry. I was not raised by my parents that way. They’ve always told me to help someone who is in need whenever I can. With that I mind, I continue to do that up until the present day in the original timeline I came from.

Sighing on the process, I walked up towards the refrigerator and grabbed the spare bread along with the strawberry jam. I went towards that girl again and handled her down the food. She looked a bit surprise but eventually smiled and thanked me. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Haruna smiling at me too. It made my heart skip a beat when I saw that heartwarming smile of hers. Sigh. It’s really a magic how she can make me feel this way just by a mere smile.

“You’re really kind just as I remember” Jurina muttered after she stuffed a bread inside her mouth.

“I guess that remark of yours proves that you are really from the future” I replied

“I’m really from the future. I’m from the same time where Yuki-san and Mayu-san come from. But I’m not a member of TSB or the Patriots. I’m just here in the past to monitor KojiHaru-san and see what she’s doing. It took her so long to get back so I thought something bad happened to her.”

“She recently lost her memories you know. If you have the same goal as her, you might as well tell her what she really came here for.”

“That’s not necessary Yuu-chan. I decided to remember my memories on my own.” Haruna replied with her head down. I’m really worried to this girl beside me.

“Stubborn as always KojiHaru-san, thought it that’s what you want who am I to stop you right? But anyway, even though I know every single thing about the future, I won’t really tell it to you two because it will alter the future. You get what I’m saying right?”

“Yep, we get it” Haruna nodded in agreement.

“Well anyway, I have a plan to stop your lover from dying”

“We already have a plan too, but it wouldn’t hurt to know yours.”

“Listen carefully, though I know Yuki-san probably said this to you two but I’m going to repeat it. Instead of attempting to save Rena in the nick of time, why not cancel the date in the first place and spend some time in your room? That way, you can monitor her and make sure she doesn’t get hurt and all.” I never actually thought of that. I guess I was too busy convincing my mind to be a superhero to save Rena in the nick of the time that I forgot to look up at the basics.

I guess Jurina probably knew about what was I thinking when she suddenly chuckled. I hid my face in embarrassment. Haruna got this confused face as she stares at us – after which she pouted her face. Minutes have passed and no one dares to speak a single world when Jurina’s chuckle died out. I was about to break the silence when Jurina stood up in front of the portal.

“I guess my job here is done. I will see you guys again in the future, if you don’t screw up that is.” And with that, Jurina time travelled again leaving me and Haruna in awe.

After that little conversation we had with Jurina, I motioned Haruna to sleep ahead of me. Though she raised a few questions, she eventually complied and lay on the bed without me. I sat on the sofa with my hands on my head. A song keeps replaying on my mind along with two people singing it. I closed my eyes for a brief moment while I lay my head on the sofa.

A painting canvas filled with hues
And deep scarlet setting sun
While I watched them walk by in the twilight
However does this mean that your heart is seeing me?
Walking at your side?
And tonight I have quite a lot of spare time
That will belong to only you so be glad
After a deep breath we'll stare into each other's eyes
And so I will start

Miracle painting
Miraculous show time
With a magic brush come and take me away
From the tip of my toes to the top of my hair
Color me the same as you

Wearing my favorite dress
The starlight acts as the spot light for our Broadway show
With feet that pranced so happily
You watched them so desperately
While smiling
So tonight let's go somewhere more romantic than usual
Putting neon snow on sparkly glittering blue eyes
And hold me tightly in your arms so that I feel love piling on me
Heart pounding

Miracle painting
Miraculous romance
I'll put all my love into a magic brush
From the tip of my toes to the top of my hair
They all belong to only you
Tonight with you
I lost count of my dreams
So many things
Can't count this, can't tell you, can't say enough
Cause there's so little time to tell you my love
So please don't stop this

Miracle painting
Miraculous show time
No point in painting I'm already long gone from here
But please keep working this canvas
These colors just for me
Don't stop me
Miracle painting
Wonderful technique
Finishing touch is not done so hold on a while
When I'm done I'll tell you just how much
I really do,
I love you!

When I opened my eyes, a spark entered my mind that prompted me to wear my casual clothes again and stand in front of the portal after setting up the right time to travel in. When I heard Haruna snoring lightly, I immediately jumped on the portal and closed my eyes as time travel again. Though I know that Haruna will probably hate me for going in without her, I shrugged it off for a moment. I will just apologize to her when we see each other again by chance.

After a few minutes, I was transported in my room again. The sun was still up – shining oh-so-bright. I checked the time and date – 11 AM. 1 week before Rena’s supposed accident. I went downstairs for a moment, mom and dad are not there and instead I found a note saying that they will stay in Hokkaido for one week. Good timing. Without any seconds to spare, I grabbed my phone and emailed Rena to come by here in the house. I also told her to bring an ample amount of clothes for she will have a sleep over here in the house.

I went upstairs again and lay on the bed. I closed my eyes as I wait for her response. Minutes have passed and still no new message coming from here. I was about to message here again when I suddenly heard the doorbell. With a sly smirk on my face, I motioned my way towards the front door, and when I opened it…

“Sorry I took so long.” My beloved was standing before my eyes with a large bag on her hand. She has this bright smile painted on her face along with a light blush. I quickly took the bag she was holding on one hand, with my other hand holding hers. We make way in my room as we giggle on the way. This is one of the moments I’d like to repeat all over again. But then again, I would gladly repeat any moments that Rena is in involved.

“I’ve missed you…” I hugged her for a brief moment and she did the same. We savored each other’s body warmth before staring into each other’s eyes. Her eyes were beautiful like I remembered. It never fails to show me her innermost feelings.

“But we just went on a date two days ago. Clingy much?” she giggled

She doesn’t know anything about her tragic fate, Yuko. Get a hold of yourself

“Is it odd for me to miss my lover every day?” I smirked

“Hmm~ Maybe? Haha I’m just kidding sweetheart. I also miss you every day, every second.”

At that moment, all I can think about is Rena, everything about her. Without a second thought, I leaned down for a kiss in which she gladly complied. Her lips were still sweet and soft. Right now, I just have to live with her for one week then her fate will be decided. Everything will be fine and work out this time around. Even if I have to bet all of my fortunes just to be with Rena, I would gladly do so. Rena is everything. She’s irreplaceable.

“You’re going to stay for a week here with me yes?”

“Yep! I would gladly spend lots of time with you before school starts again.”

“You’re too cheesy, Matsui Rena”

“But you love it” She pecked my lips again.

The both of us lay on the bed after I called up to order some bucket of chicken and pizza for us. I hugged her tightly like this will be the last time I can do so. I need shut down all of my thoughts just for one week so I can fully enjoy this blessed time I have with Rena right now. I know it’s redundant and all, but I just want to be with Rena. Forever and ever.

Suddenly, a song plays in my mind again. I closed my eyes and try to visualize it again.

The world that is in my heart,
The nature that I can see,
Everything that I can feel
Your smiling face that’s like a child,
Sometimes I want to move it
To my small room Oh~ so

Every morning in my dreams,
In the same place,
I can meet you
Oh something nobody knows,
Feel like heaven’s eyes
Now I can fly too

Sometimes, I wake up
And open the window
As I fall into a happy daydream

You live in the same world as me,
Your eyes that resemble mine,
Your many words that are like an essay
Your warm voice that I hear,
You’re the only person
That I can find another me

On top of the fresh and green streets,
The faces have their melodies
Everything makes me smile
Thoughts are disappearing
And at this moment, I am happy

Suddenly, in last night’s dream,
I’m walking on that road
That was probably not even a dream

When I opened my eyes, I saw Rena staring at me with such look that she never shows to me. I can’t quite deduce what kind of expression she has right now.

“Yuko, are you okay?”

“Quite. I’ve been feeling a little weird somehow. Haha don’t mind me honey. Let’s just cuddle and savor each other’s body warmth again and again.”

“Are you hiding something from me, Yuko?”

“Nope. I’m not hiding something from you”

I’m so sorry for lying, Rena.

“I have a final question, Yuko”

“Go for it”

“Do you know someone named Matsui Jurina?”

My eyes widened at her question.

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2015, 04:25:08 AM »
Hwaaaaaa!!!! Poor nyan nyan, now she is out of yuuchan's plan..

MORE !!!!!!!!!! :cow:

Update soon hehe!!!

Offline TakamachiNanoha

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 06:02:27 PM »
Update soon!

Offline ArakawaAyumu

Re: It Takes Time [KojiYuu + Rena, Atsumina, Mayuki] Ch. 6 UPDATED [1/29/15]
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 01:53:14 PM »
If y'all can find my blog, there is an Atsumina, Mayuki, and KojiYuu smut there connected to this story XD

Chapter 6: Again

I can’t believe on what I just heard – more precisely the name she just said. My body felt stiff and I can feel I’m breaking in a cold sweat for an apparent reason. I don’t how the hell did she even found out about that name, about her. I’m not informed that all of this will happen. Rena knowing her name, I didn’t expect that. I don’t really know what to feel as of the moment. I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking at her again with stern eyes. For the meantime, I have to ask her a lot of questions before panicking or even freaking out on what time travelling has done.

I took a seat and motioned her to do the same. She seemed confused and tilted her head while looking at me – an indication that she wanted an explanation and answers. Really, I’m not calm as of the moment when my specialty is being calm no matter the situation is. I’m being paranoid for no reason at all. Or maybe there is a reason to get paranoid at all. I don’t know.

“For starters, how did you know about that name?”  I asked her with intimidating eyes

“I should be the one asking you that to be honest.” She replied

“Eh?”

“I cannot reach your phone for almost an hour before you called me. I asked earlier if you’re hiding something from me right? Because I met that Matsui Jurina and your reaction seemed a little off right now. You just lost your composure.”

“She said she’s your kid, adopted to be exact.”

I don’t know but the thing Rena just said made me want to laugh my heart out. That girl Jurina is my kid? My adopted kid? Haha. I think that Matsui Jurina likes or even loves to joke around. As I thought, that girl really did meet Rena. Basing on the smug look she has when I first met her, it’s as if she’s taunting me that I cannot tell lies nor hide something from her. For now, I must continue this conversation that’s making me amused.

“And, did she bring any proof that she’s really my kid?”

“She did bring a photo with her. You, me, and her in one photo. I don’t how the hell that happened. By the looks of it, it was not edited either.” She pouted

“Maybe you’re just dreaming at that time babe. Hallucination maybe? Since it is quite cold, hallucinations are quite normal nowadays. But one thing is for sure, I don’t know a girl named Matsui Jurina.

“Maybe I am hallucinating after all. Still, you know the consequence if I found out that you’re either lying or cheating on me yes?”

“I-I know, honey.”

“Good.”

The two of us went back on what we’re doing before – before Rena popped that ridiculous question up. We played all sorts of games and ate all sorts of food. It was pure bliss spending my time with her. But inside of my mind, I felt kinda guilty because I left Haruna all alone in my private space, even though I formed an alliance with her.  I kept thinking if she’s still safe there or did she eat yet and other stuffs I could think regarding her well-being. I’m really the worst. Worst accomplice ever. I don’t deserve Haruna’s trust to begin with.

And before I knew it, I fell asleep thinking about her.

Less than a week before her ultimate fate has been decided, I successfully manage Rena to go on a road-trip vacation with me all over Japan. I know it’s illegal to drive while being underage and all, but you can’t actually blame me. I’m so in love with her that I actually forced myself to do illegal things such as forging identification cards and driver’s license just to enjoy ourselves. I don’t know if that counts as unconditional love or just plain fascination. Still, I couldn’t let myself do nothing with all the time we got before all the drama came in like a wrecking ball.

Cooking in the kitchen for some breakfast, I heard her grumbled incoherent words along with footsteps drawing closer to me. I guess she woke up after all the things we did last night – not in a sexual way. I chuckled at the fact that she constantly whined at me for being too weird and cheesy. Rena even thought that I’m cheating on her and doing all those cheesy things to her just to earn her forgiveness in advance. I do admit that my actions out of love went overboard. I just missed her too much I guess. As much as possible, I want to be lovey dovey with her with even thinking that her ultimate fate is to die in the end. I can’t handle that.

I shook the negative thoughts inside my mind. There is no way my pessimistic view will ruin this vacation we will have. I look at Rena who was fighting herself – more like fighting her sleep. I chuckled; she might have heard it since she looked at me with sleepy eyes. Oh God. This girl is too cute for me to handle. She’s still sleepy yet I can feel that she’s probably hungry already. I told her to just wait for the food to be done.

A few minutes later, I served the food on the table and her eyes lit up with excitement – it all consists of her favorite foods so that is understandable. I just love making her happy and doing all sorts of things for her even if it makes me look silly. Well to be honest I do feel like a silly person just by using the time machine again and again for her sake. I guess love is a drug that makes you feel high and have you addicted to it. Even a girl genius like me is no exception.

“Your cooking is delicious as always, Yuko” she smiled

“Just for you~ hehe”

“You know, I noticed that you are cheesier and more romantic than usual. It’s not that I don’t like it’s just that it’s too sudden and I can’t help but think that there is something going on that I don’t know.”

“Nope. There is nothing going on. Even if there is something, I would tell you first right?”

“Hm yeah. But Yuko, if there is someone else, please don’t hesitate to tell me okay? I would gladly set you free if that happens – no matter how much pain it will cause me.”

I clenched my fist as I heard those words coming from her. If she only knew the whole time travelling thing she wouldn’t even doubt me for a second. It hurts me so much whenever I see those close-to-tears eyes of her. Without knowing it, I pulled her in a tight hug and nuzzled her neck – inhaling her scent. I told her many times how much I loved her with all of my heart and pulled her again for a kiss. Her kips is not like Haruna’s after all. I don’t know but I feel empty all of a sudden.

I intended to take things further but then suddenly, I heard some strange noise coming inside of my room. With that, I pulled out from the kiss and dashed all the way to my room leaving Rena dumbfounded. I need to apologize to her later. But first, I need to check what happened on my room. Because that sound is the sound of the portal closing, another time traveler on the loose I guess.

The moment I opened the door slowly, I saw a brunette sitting on my bed with her arms crossed on her chest – and she has this pout. I felt warm inside when I realized that it was Haruna. The emptiness I felt inside earlier was no more and I began to feel hopeful all of a sudden. My feet led me towards Haruna again. I smiled at her while she continues to ignore me. I chuckled at her. How the heck can she be so cute? And how the hell did I not notice that she is the only one who can make me blush like a high school student giving her love letter to the senpai she likes for the first? How the heck can I be so blind?

When I turned the corner
I somehow knew you'd be there
From the opposite side of a sunbeam
I had the feeling
I was coming close to you

Because it's true love
Wondrous things happen
The coincidences keep piling up
Like hints from destiny

I love you too much (I love you too much)
I love you too much (WOW WOW WOW...)
I can't see (I can't see)
Anyone else (anyone else)
But you (WOW WOW WOW...)
Since the day I found out
What my future holds
I've been searching
I love you too much (WOW WOW WOW...)
My heart (my heart)
Is in such pain (is in such pain)
It's suffocating (WOW WOW WOW...)
Even if I start to give up
I'll just fall in love with you again
A hopeful refrain

“Hey.” I called

“Hmp. I’m ignoring you.”

“Haha nice try Haruna. But uhm, I apologize for leaving you all alone without even saying something. It’s just that I did those things out of love for Rena.”

“So yeah, how are things between you and her?”

“I still love her the same… and uhm… I think I have a cheating heart…”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“I love her… and I love you at the same time… doesn’t make sense isn’t it?”

I laughed awkwardly and scratched my not-so-itchy head in the process while she stood there in awe. I shouldn’t have said that silly thing after all. Since when did I become a fisherman sailing in two rivers anyway? I don’t really know. I’m such an idiot! Ah! Idiot Yuko is idiot. Then after a few minutes, I heard Haruna chuckled all of a sudden. She then smiled at me and caressed my cheeks in the process. Where the hell is Rena?

“Yuu-chan, is it wrong if I love you back?” she blushed

“We’re doing it wrong to be begin with…” I muttered

“Cheater.” She chuckled again

“I’m a cheater to begin with…”

“But since I know what happened in the future after all, I don’t think you’re cheating with Rena.”

“Oh.”

“But to be honest, I still don’t remember why I am here in the past. I don’t know my purpose after all. Though yes, I remember relevant issues regarding you, regarding us.”

“Ssh… say no more…”

“Are you guys like, done yet?”

The both of us flinched when we heard a sudden voice. It’s not from Rena so we had to turn around to see who it is. Then we saw a kid, probably a 13-year old or something, holding her smartphone as if she’s typing something.

“And who are you if I may ask?” I asked

“Oshima Ryoka. I am your daughter.”

My jaw dropped.

TBC

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me