JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story

Author Topic: This should have never happened chapter 1  (Read 2021 times)

Offline umichan

• Member+
  • you know you ship them!!!
This should have never happened chapter 1
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:27:31 AM »
well, hello there!!
It's been awhile since i updated anything. I'm sure you guys remember that i have two or three fanfics left hanging. I'm sure that right now i am FREE!!! i will update my other fics and this one too.

well, enjoy this. I planned something like this for a while but now is the perfect time to put this.

Prologue

Life is said to be a very difficult trip and if you want to be happy, you must sacrifice a lot of stuff. Love is just another thing that must be sacrifice if you want happiness, but how can someone do that? Love between two people is the most beautiful thing and yet it must be said that sometimes you sacrifice it to find real love.

For some people, falling in love means that they immediately will stay with that person forever, but that’s not true. If a relationship was that easy, the divorce percentage would be low. For four people, a challenge will emerge. Knowing that what they feel will change, they only happen to pay no attention to it. But…in the end, they will fall for the pleasure and love. They would have no other scape but accept the truth.

A hard slap was heard in the building, it was just another thing that was getting regular in the building. This time it was Sae…well the last two time were Sae. Yuki’s girlfriend once again suspected of cheating and this time with Mayu. This was all a lie though. Mayu herself spread the rumor, and once it got to Yuki’s ears, she was furious. The reason to this was that Mayu wanted to have Yuki, but that was impossible because no matter how many rumors, they would end up together.

Sae looked at her girlfriend with teary eyes. Why must she be so attractive? Yuki on the other hand cried.

“This is the last time you do this to me! And you…you trick Mayu. You know Mayu is my best friend and you went to her!” Yuki was about to slap Sae again but Sayaka stopped her.

“She didn’t so such things. She was with me yesterday!” Sayaka protected Sae. The statement was true for which she did spent the night with Sayaka and her family.
They were really good friends and that was very normal for them.

“Oh so she was with you!?” Yuki glare at Sayaka.

“Yes, but don’t think wrong. We had a sleep over and we plan somethi-“Sayaka didn’t finished her sentence because Sae went to her and cover her mouth.

“Sayaka, you told me you won’t say it”

“Say it Sayaka or I swear I will kill your little friend” Yuki yelled. Sae glared at her friend, she had been planning something that was a surprise for months and now everything was going down because of a stupid lie.

“Sae, let me.” She pushed Sae away.

“We have been planning the best for a proposal. She was gonna propose to you next week” Sayaka blur it out. Everyone in the room was silent. Some of her best friends/ co-workers squeal at the statement. Mayu saw them from afar, she didn’t look to happy about it. Yuki was shocked at Sayaka’s words. Sae was going to propose to her and now because of that lie she feels worse.

“I never been with anyone else besides you. After I found you, you were my one and only. I would never betray you. I love you too much for that.” Sae looked down.
Yuki walked towards her and reach for Sae’s hand. Sayaka saw that her job was done so she step back.

“Sae….I’m sorry…” Yuki held her tear. Sae looked up to see her girlfriend and smiled slightly. Sae grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

“No, I’m sorry for not telling you. But you have to trust me before we…become wives” she chuckled at the last part.

Everyone there cheer for the couple. They were happy that after a long while Sae had finally decided to make Yuki her wife. Of course it was expected but after three years of been girlfriends, many people thought that Sae was afraid of commitment.

Somewhere in the room, two small women sat in their rolling chairs side by side.

“Sae, my child, has grown up…” Yuko faked sobbed. She was wearing a plain black skirt and a white blouse. It was work so they dressed the same way, except for her friend besides her.  Minami was wearing a grey skirt and a white short-sleeve blouse.

“Yuko, she is 24 years old, I don’t think she is your child.” She chuckled to her own ‘joke’. Yuko just looked at her with a serious expression.

“Did Bakamina did a lame joke again?” A tall figure came from behind and hugged her girlfriend, Yuko. Haruna was wearing a red dress that got below her knees, her
brown hair fell gorgeously to her shoulder like a fountain.

“Yeah, she tries to be funny. You know her” Yuko stud up and hugged her girlfriend.

“Nyannyan!!” Yuko said before jumping on her like a squirrel. Minami laughed and decided to do her come back.

“My name in Minami, and people call me Takamina not bakamina!” Takamina pouted. Haruna just laughed at Minami’s cuteness.

“But bakamina suits you so well” Haruna whined while Yuko was busy trying to grope her girlfriend. Takamina just rolled her eyes, stood up, and pushed them off.
Suddenly a pair of arms circle Minami’s waist from behind and a chin was on her shoulder.

“Takamina is so cute when she pouts.” The girl gave Minami a kiss on the cheek.

“Acchan!” Takamina was surprise that Atsuko was there because from what she remembered she had a business trip. The girl with the nickname ‘Acchan’ was Takamina’s girlfriend.

“So what’s wrong? Why is everyone cheering?” Haruna the cat-like girl asked. She wasn’t there when all the commotion began so she had no clue and if she was there she would still have no clue because she is an air head.

“Because Sae is going to propose to Yuki finally.” Yuko answered still attach to Haruna. Haruna didn’t mind it at all because well…she was already used to this kind of ‘affection’ that her girlfriend had with her. Takamina and Acchan, a girl a bit taller that Yuko and Takamina had a pinkish dress, laughed at the couple.

“Oh really? That’s fantastic!” Atsuko said still with her hands wrap around Minami’s waist. Minami blushed a bit.

“Takamina when are you gonna propose to Acchan over here.” Yuko nodded their way and grin. Minami blushed as she heard the statement. She was right, after two
years of been together she figure out that Atsuko was the person that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

“Yeah, Minami! When are you gonna pop up the question” Acchan teased Minami, making her blush. This made Yuko and Haruna laughed at the smaller girl’s actions.

Life is said to be laughed at because it is the only way you cannot cry. Some just don’t realize it, but soon the four women will realize that laughing would save them from crying. That a simple smile could turn into a trembling one. That the hardships of a relationship are harder than they thought and that your love isn’t really your love.

TBC

....until the day comes...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:22:00 AM by umichan »

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
Re: This should have never happened (parings will make you cry)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:52:16 AM »
Honestly, seeing AtsuMina and Kojiyuu together makes me happy, but the way you said things will change makes me think that it won't remain that way.....

so please tell me if it'll remain that way or not, so I can save myself from reading... hope this doesn't offend you ^_^
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline umichan

• Member+
  • you know you ship them!!!
Re: This should have never happened (parings will make you cry)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:21:26 AM »
Hello once again!!!!

as you saw last time, yes the main paring aren't gonna be together....but who knows really....
anyways, here's chapter one of this fanfic. I hope you guys will stay because some serious stuff is gonna happen but it your decision.

Enjoy!!!

All mistakes are mine. sorry!!

Chapter 1

“So, what are we doing in here?” Takamina frown at the store in front of them. Minami and Atsuko had the day off and decided to go on a date which they didn’t had like forever.  Atsuko looked at Minami with and innocent face.

“What? I thought that you would look cute in one of these.” Acchan smiled and cling to the smaller woman’s arm. Minami on the other hand blushed and smiled awkwardly. Of course she wanted to look good for her girlfriend but this? This was a bit…unusual. They were in front of Bictoria Secret. And you know what this
means…sexy laundrey!!

They walked inside the store and looked around, well, more like Atusko was dragging Minami. They spent some time there, looking for the perfect outfit. From time to time, Minami would turn red as a tomato trying not to imagine her girlfriend in those cloths, and every time she blushed, Atusko would chuckled. It was a very cute scene.

“Do you think this suits me?” Acchan asked as she put over her a red bikini.

“Anything looks good on you” Minami said softly looking away slightly, blushing hard. Acchan ended up buying that bikini because of Minami.

After the sexy launder shopping, the couple deiced that lunch was calling their name and so they went to the pizzeria in the shopping center. They ordered the usual.
They looked like a married couple almost. After some minutes of eating, another couple spotted them. The MariMii couple.

Mariko and Miichan walked towards them. Mariko been taller than Miichan was by her left side. They walked until suddenly Miichan picked up Minami’s pizza and took a bite. Minami looked up in disbelief at the sudden action. Miichan on the other hand wink and stat in front of her.

“Why didn’t you took Acchan’s food?”

“Because I’m not stupid enough to get killed because of a pizza” Miichan kept on eating the slice of pizza. Acchan nodded her head and continued eating her pizza. Mariko sat beside her girlfriend and rolled her eyes at her glutton.

“So…” Atusko took the last bite of her pizza.

“What brings you here?” she continue.

“Well, actually were on a date. I assume that you guys are here as well, huh?” Mariko looked around the place. When her eyes landed on the floor, she saw a Bictoria Secret bag. The trolling must began.

“So…Takamina here bought you something huh? Minami, I never thought you were into that kind of stuff.” Mariko smirked knowing that Minami will blush, and she was right, Minami did blush.

“Something sexy, huh? Like something you can take off easily, right?” Mariko evilly grin. Poor Minami was blushed hard as a tomato, was there any way out of Mariko’s tutored? There was not.

“Mari-chan! You are making my Minami blush!” Acchan laughed a bit.

“Oh, so it’s MY now, huh?” Mariko was truly a sadist. This was known in the company, The Great Mariko-Sama was one of the Sadist Queen. Miichan laughed too. But
then Minami thought of a comeback.

“Mariko-sama, you should not say that…you see, Miichan here told me that she wears easy clothes so you can take it off easy and faster because you are old.” Minami nodded with a smirk. Mariko was surprise at what Minami said, did Miichan…talked about…that…with…

After that, Mariko shrugged it off and they started talking about different stuff like Atsuko’s photo shoot, Mariko’s new fashion show, Miichan’s raise, and Minami’s new apartment. Which the couple would celebrate later with some private time.

Somewhere in Tokyo, Yuki and Mayu were talking about what happen; why did Mayu spread such rumors.

“Just answer me already!” Yuki yelled at Mayu, her best friend. They were inside Mayu’s apartment.

“Because I love you!” Mayu yelled back. The truth was put out to the air. Yuki was left without words, there in the silence both of them looked at each other, one with surprise and the other one with regret.  Mayu walked towards her, put her hands on Yuki’s cheeks, pull her in, and kissed her passionately. Yuki was surprise when she responded to the kiss. Regret filled her when they a parted.

“Forget about Sae, she will never love you the way I do.” She was still close to her, her hands cupping her cheeks. Yuki looked at her friend taking her hands to Mayu’s and pulled them down.

“I can’t. I love her and she loves me. I love you too, but…it’s not as strong as my love for her.” With that said Yuki gathered her bag and left the apartment.

Sae was waiting for her in her car. Once Yuki got in the car, Sae looked at her with questioning eyes. Yuki looked at her and cupped Sae’s cheek and pull her to kiss her. A passionate, slow, lovingly kiss was shared between the two. Sae knew that something had happen in there, but right now she wouldn’t pay attention to it and
kiss her girlfriend back.

.....weelllllll please don't kill!!!.....

...until the day comes.....

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: This should have never happened chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 03:42:26 AM »
I fell so disapointed.. because this fic have all my favorities pairing and the you said "the wouldnt be together in the end" broke my heart... firt for my Saeyuki I miss them...

BUT Well is your story so.. could be interesting in the end...

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: This should have never happened chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »
So interesting author-san.... :twothumbs

Please update soon, I curious about saeyuki next :grin: 

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story