JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN

Author Topic: Zettai Kareshi | 絶対彼氏  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Zettai Kareshi | 絶対彼氏
« on: April 24, 2008, 01:53:06 AM »
Synopsis
Izawa Riko is a temp worker in search of a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo, who is programmed to be the perfect boyfriend. However, this creates a love triangle with a distinguished young man at her company who has feelings for her.

Is anyone watching this? This is pretty funny imo. Tendou from Kamen Rider Kabuto is in too.

Though I thought the robot was a miscast lol
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:54:23 AM by Ayabie »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: Zettai Kareshi 絶対彼氏
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:55:26 AM »
The robot doesn't seem too out of place. It'll be interesting to see how "Tendou" will fit in the love relationship though.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 02:19:31 AM »
I thought tendou could be the better robot

haha the ending theme sorta spoiled the love triangle though i thin k

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 05:07:03 AM »
That it did. ^.^; Oh well..even though we know how it'll end, it should be interesting to see how it'll get there since, once again, Mizushima is playing a playboy character. =P I predict Riiko falling for Night (the robot) at first, but then later Night realizes that she's better with Mizushima's character (whose name just escapes me right now) and becomes the matchmaker.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »
she's better with Mizushima's character (whose name just escapes me right now) and becomes the matchmaker.

His name is Soshi

I jsut watched the first episode and I really like it. I've read 3 volumes of the manga and I really like it, that's the reason I'm watchin g the drama, but both Soshi and Naito is good looking.  :heart: I think I will watch the est of this drama.

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Zettai Kareshi | 絶対彼氏
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »
Just began watching this-- Ha, and while I now own all 6 manga volumes, I'm still part way through vol. 4 (I'm online too much to read manga nowadays OAO; )

XD;; Yeah my imediate thought was that the guy playing Night wasn't good looking enough! :lol:
I find it a bit of a shame- in the manga Riko is a student and Soshi is her childhood friend/next door neighbour... so they must of made them all older and in a different situation because of some of the "mature"(? Though not thaaaat mature) topics raised... >  3 >
:lol: I loved the company guys victory slowmotion air punch in episode 2 XD;;;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline lina_sama

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Zettai Kareshi | 絶対彼氏
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 05:49:43 AM »
I finish to watch the manga and I really liked,  and now Im going to watch the dorama first episode  :)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN