JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)  (Read 39046 times)

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
Re: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
Ahaha Sayu had her pinky up while talking on the phone. xD It was funny.

Anyways, I liked it. Yossi & Gaki was a hilarious team! They were so funny. They were making jokes about each other and when they saw Ai & Aika in the cab.. Funny! Ai & Ai were pretty adorable~ They seemed kinda clumsy and silly and that was so cute. Eri & Koharu team was funny too. They were energetic and when Koharu told "Bus come on!" on the phone it totally cracked me up. xD Sayu & Reina team was cute, cause they were totally out of it. They didn't no what to do. xD They just looked cute in camera. Hahah.

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2007, 12:22:05 PM »
Yay! Just got my copy today!! :heart:

Oh god.. they crack me up. :lol: Love the "find your way back home, while doing stuff" on the second day. Love how Risa is the rational one, despite being the one that freaks out more and talking to Miki about the crazy ideas that Yossi has, saying, "That ain't going to work!" Most amusing. :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2007, 11:53:57 PM »
OMG, Fen's gif, like Fen herself, is teh AWESOME!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2007, 12:29:09 AM »
after hearing all this about the Alo-hello! 2, i really want to watch it now.  mostly i'm busy so never had the time to watch it.  i'm downloading rite now and am planning to watch it ASAP.  i really love the comments and info of the vids, thanks for all of that.  i'm really looking forward to all the cutesy, adorable, wacky moments and overall, lovely. That is what makes me love them so much for so long.  :heart:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2007, 01:12:06 AM »
OMG, Fen's gif, like Fen herself, is teh AWESOME!!! :rockon:

:lol: Thanks! :lol: I saw it and immediately thought, "That's going to be my new sig!" XD Oh Mikitty,  you crack me up.

Back on topic: Reina and Sayumi role-play the most random things when they have the camera, making them silly, but in a good way. :lol:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2007, 04:40:52 AM »
Ya Fen your sig works perfectly! Mikitty and doggy work nice together huh...and is totally on topic anyway...lol

They were play-dating and play-dramaing sorta... It was adorable and I think shows how fun of a group they can be together. If it were any other group I doubt it would be as fun (Yossie would probably sleep for example).
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:29 AM »
Few of my favorite moments
- Yossi in bikini and playing in the pool :drool:
- Eri’s laughter xD
- Yossi coming down the tube backwards
- Poor Miki trying to speak with Yossi on the phone xD
- Yossi and Miki’s hug :heart:

Of course there was more great moments but these are on my mind right now.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2007, 09:57:10 AM »
One of the funnest things about Yossie Miki reactions is when they need to get each others attention they use their pink names!

"Hito-pinku?"
"Ah Miki-pinku?"

LOL, I love when they do that, its cute as heck!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2007, 10:12:08 PM »
I wonder if Miki's role choice was really at random couse it was just perfect for her. I mean, sitting on a sofa and laughing at the teams' disgraces? It screams Miki.

I'm a bit disappointed by Ai-chan's english, I thought it would be better, maybe I just overestimated her. The girls' "ekusukiusu mi" were really funny though xD
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:14:54 PM by ChiruChaCha »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »
I think being in Hawaii and doing that again should have showed them something....

They need to revive Ayaka Totsugeki Eikaiwa!!!!!...lol, only risa and ai have been on it before now, and it would probably surprise some of them if it came back...lol, or even another haromoni english academy kind of thing at some point... next year come back to hawaii and do Haromoni@ in hawaii... I would love that

I think of all things Miki's was rigged ya, but I don't mind that cause I don't think there was a better spot for her than at the house... though she coulda used the trampoline more, but that probably shows how much she likes to just sit somewhere...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2007, 11:04:10 PM »

Reviving Ayaka's surprise lessons would be perfect since Ayaka has nothing to do now(that I know, at least), too bad they're not at the studio anymore...

though she coulda used the trampoline more, but that probably shows how much she likes to just sit somewhere...lol.

That and the fact that we were going to get a close up version of her panties if she jumped higher xD

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2007, 02:01:32 AM »
To our hawaiian friends: did you notice why you could not find them at hotels?

They rented a house  :)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2007, 02:05:40 AM »
They rented two houses! The first day they were at a different house (on the hawaii kai side of town) and the second day they were in tantalus... T_T I strolled Waikiki, Ala Moana, and Ward too no luck and they were in regular places! It'll be impossible to ever catch them unless I'm extremely lucky.... next time we need ot make a Hawaii network
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2007, 02:16:50 AM »
i just wanna know, is there gonna be a photobook for this morning musume alo-hello 2???

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2007, 06:31:29 AM »
I'm a bit disappointed by Ai-chan's english, I thought it would be better, maybe I just overestimated her. The girls' "ekusukiusu mi" were really funny though xD
I was surprised that the sequence of words was correct for english 'I am looking for golf-course' (including she new the word 'golf-course'), and not the japanese style 'Golf-course looking for I am'

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2007, 06:42:28 AM »
^ yeah I was pretty surprised by Ai chan's english =D  It wasn't bad at all  :)   I'm surprised at the random words they know like plantation and transfer ticket XD

I am now in love with the phrase "bus cmon" XD  That's got to be one of my top favourite moments.

Other favourite moments include
-Eri cracking up during the water rides (I love that girl's laughter)
-Yossie/Risa time out for gaming
-silly Reina and Sayu with their dating and let's not forget the compass
-the dancing infront of the bus stop XD

lol there are a ton of my moments that I love but I'll stop myself here XD  Alo Hello 2 is a great watch  :inlove:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »
Her english wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but I thought she'd speak some more since she's always said she's so interested in it and studies it on her own(and btw, I'm pretty sure the words like plantation, golf-course... etc. were in the papers they were given at the beginning). Also, after seeing her Uta-doki perf of CHA CHA CHA I thought "wow, she got her english lines almost perfect" so maybe I expected a little too much of her, but hey, good job anyways.

Here is my favourite moments:
- Risa playing DDR while on the phone with Miki, the call is so pointless it makes me laugh xD
- Yossie hunging up on Miki xD
- Ai-chan asking Miki if she drew the map herself and Miki's subsequent impersonation of Ai-chan telling her that xD
- Miki welcoming the girls with open arms

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2007, 01:12:33 PM »
To our hawaiian friends: did you notice why you could not find them at hotels?

They rented a house  :)

haha yeah, no WONDER....2 so OFF places too  :cry:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »
It was both fun and funny.  They really took me to places, Reina and Sayu did a very good job up the mountain.  The first day just seems out of place. 8)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2007, 10:50:10 PM »
The first day actually seemed more up to their norm, in the past it always seems like something happens related to Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park though, they go there all the time they are here, even for fanclub things (like Mari and Nono) they had their activity near Hawaiian Waters.

But regardless the days seem to make sense, give them one day of fun before torturing them for day two...

Next time Dj we'll be ready right?... a Hawaii Network.... then we'll be prepared... we just gotta set it up right to scout the right area...lol crazy thought I know but you know how lucky we might get.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display