JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - December

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119724 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
[PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »
Ok! I'm finally going to start posting the memoir sequel. I'm really not sure how long this is going to be. It does have an ending and all in my brain, but, well, fluff is fun to write and there's a lot of conflict before the ending, so I want happy YoMiki for a while at least  :lol:
That being said, the prologue is a scene of the near-end conflict, so... JFC might be busting out that knife-behind-the-back guy pretty early in this thread.

The title is "100% Kataomoi" (100% One-Sided Love) which, again, future conflict, but I liked the title, so I'm keeping it. Like "memoir" really fit the last one anyway  :P

EDIT: If you want to read all of memoir and 100% to date without wading through pages, check out my fic blog.

So, without further ramblings~~! 100% Kataomoi

---------------------

PROLOGUE

Miki walked slowly back into my room.

"Did you catch her?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, she was already in the car by the time I reached her."

I sighed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for - "

"It's not your fault," she interrupted me. "I screwed up. You just happened to be there."

"Gee, thanks," I said dryly. She gave me a look.

"You know what I mean. Don't be all dramatic about it."

"You know what I mean, though!" I protested. "You came here to talk to me about my... feelings and - "

"I thought we weren't mentioning that again?" Miki cut me off. I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned the gesture and walked over to the window.

"Um, shouldn't you go after her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I think she's really mad. I'm not sure what to say or do, so..." she trailed off.

"Just blame it on me," I suggested, coming up behind her and giving her a big hug. "Just say I'm the one who - "

"She saw," she interrupted again. "She knows I initiated it."

"Are you going to ever let me finish a sentence?" I grumbled, releasing her.

"I just did, didn't I?" Miki sighed and flicked her reflection in the glass. "Miki, you idiot."

---------------------

HA HA HA don't kill me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:59:02 AM by almond »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff) [PROLOGUE]
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »
YAY!! First poster!

All I got to say is, it's going to be another wild ride! :)

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
Yay!! Second poster!!

First thing I did when I saw a new fic by 'almond-sama', I skipped around my room, then went out to the kitchen, still skipping, saw my mum, skipping around her and doing the peace sign.. then go back to my room, stopped skipping, and read the fic.... (okay, basically i just want to show how happy i am with this sequel...)

Finished reading...

Who's that girl Miki talking too.... who is 'I'? Aya? Yossie? (couldn't be...) Was Yossie in the car??

Aha... so many question which lead me to..... I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Keep it coming....

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »
 :w00t:

I think 'I' is Aya and Miki did something reeeeeeeeeally stupid which made Yossi angry.
But that's just what I think right now XD

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:33:31 PM »
My guess. 'I' is Yossi. Miki and Yossi break off somewhere in-between the story, realized they still love each other, and try to get back together, but Miki's already attached to someone else (who drove off).

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 03:39:07 AM »
Ok! I'm finally going to start posting the memoir sequel. I'm really not sure how long this is going to be. It does have an ending and all in my brain, but, well, fluff is fun to write and there's a lot of conflict before the ending, so I want happy YoMiki for a while at least  :lol:
That being said, the prologue is a scene of the near-end conflict, so... JFC might be busting out that knife-behind-the-back guy pretty early in this thread.
Alls I has to say is, your "aka title" (Revenge of The Fluff) better deliver big time. 
 :shifty:

*reads PROLOGUE*

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...mysterious way to start. The only confirmed character is Miki, leaving two others that are so far nameless.  Question is, is THIS fic related (events-wise) to the first "Memoir" or is it a completely different thing (like how "Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures" is)?

Trying to hold off on speculating who stormed off and who's still in the room with Miki...... for now.  :roll:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »
YAY!! First poster!

All I got to say is, it's going to be another wild ride! :)
hahahahaha. You have no idea.  XD

Yay!! Second poster!!

First thing I did when I saw a new fic by 'almond-sama', I skipped around my room, then went out to the kitchen, still skipping, saw my mum, skipping around her and doing the peace sign.. then go back to my room, stopped skipping, and read the fic.... (okay, basically i just want to show how happy i am with this sequel...)
That... is so freaking cute, it's almost painful.
Oh and the 'sama' thing is reminding me of that Miki-wota vid JFC posted in another thread.  :lol:

Who's that girl Miki talking too.... who is 'I'? Aya? Yossie? (couldn't be...) Was Yossie in the car??
:wahaha:

:w00t:

I think 'I' is Aya and Miki did something reeeeeeeeeally stupid which made Yossi angry.
But that's just what I think right now XD

My guess. 'I' is Yossi. Miki and Yossi break off somewhere in-between the story, realized they still love each other, and try to get back together, but Miki's already attached to someone else (who drove off).
:hiakhiakhiak:

Man, I love this. And the kicker is that I'm not explaining that part for quite some time... So you all can just keep speculating  :heart: "Ah! Is that 'I'?" "Then who's the person in the car?" "Wait, what did Miki DO exactly!?"

Alls I has to say is, your "aka title" (Revenge of The Fluff) better deliver big time. 
 :shifty:
I will try my damndest.  :mon thumb:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...mysterious way to start. The only confirmed character is Miki, leaving two others that are so far nameless.  Question is, is THIS fic related (events-wise) to the first "Memoir" or is it a completely different thing (like how "Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures" is)?
This is directly related to "memoir". In fact, Part 1 (which I will be posting shortly, provided I don't go all  :mon lovelaff: over the Gatas PV again and forget what I was doing) starts shortly after "memoir" ends. How shortly after is up to your imagination since I don't write those types of scenes  ;)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff) [PART 1]
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 12:31:23 PM »
As promised, here's part 1!

---------------------

PART 1 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 1ST

It's hard being cool all of the time. That sounds really conceited, but it's true. Even though I know she probably doesn't care, I still try to keep my cool around Miki and not act too ridiculous.

So, I naturally waited until the door had shut and I heard the shower turn on before I threw myself on my freshly made bed and rolled around, giggling like a lunatic and tunelessly singing "Miki loooooves me." Sure, I was still a bit peeved about the entire Friday incident, but right then, I didn't care 'cause I had a drop-dead gorgeous girl with a body to die for naked in my shower and she was in love with me. ME! HA!

Wait, what the hell am I doing? I should join her!

A loud knock at the door interrupted my perverted intentions. I jumped up and smoothed down the covers to cover the tracks of my unbridled glee. As I walked to my front door, I heard the shower stop.

"Be right there!" I called loudly, hoping Miki would hear me. I opened the door. "Yes?"

"YOCCHAN! OH, THANK GOD!" Ayaka exclaimed, pushing past me and walking into my apartment.

"uh, hi?" I replied, shutting the door. "I didn't know you were back from Hawaii."

"Why haven't you returned my calls? Mai and I have been frantic!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, my phone died. I can't find the charger," I replied sheepishly.

"So, buy a new one."

"I haven't really felt like leaving the house the past few days," I explained, glancing over Ayaka's shoulder to see Miki walking around my bedroom in a towel. Hot damn, I have never wanted to get rid of Ayaka so much in my life. "But, uh, I'm here and fine and all!"

"You don't have to pretend, Yocchan," Ayaka replied. "I heard about Fujimoto."

"Oh, but see, that's - "

"I was afraid something like this would happen!" she continued. "That girl is such a player, I knew it was just a matter of time before she broke your heart."

"Um," I said awkwardly as Miki walked up and leaned against the doorjam, smiling in amusement at Ayaka.

"I never thought she'd dump you for a guy, though! And making you find out from a tabloid!?" Ayaka continued, oblivious to the girl behind her. "What a bitch!"

"You're just pissed that I've made out with your two best friends and not you," Miki piped up. Ayaka visibly jumped and whirled around.

"Wha-what the? Fujimoto!?"

"Of course I could always rectify that situation," Miki said with a sly grin.

"Excuse me?" I said, raising an eyebrow. Miki flushed a little. ...man, that towel was small...and clingy... "Miki, go put clothes on," I sighed, looking away from the temptress.

"Wow. I've never heard you say that before!" she replied with a grin.

"MIKI!" Miki just cackled and sauntered into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Uh, what was that all about?"

"It's a really long story," I replied.

"I'll start," she said, sitting down on my couch. "Uh, Fujimoto cheated on you with some random guy - "

"That's not quite - "

"And now, I come here and she's half-naked in your bedroom."

"Ayaka, that's not quite right," I explained.

"Exactly. I was completely naked. There was just a towel in the way," Miki declared, walking back into the room.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, looking at her ensemble. She was decked out in my purple SEXY 8 BEAT concert shirt and some really baggy jeans. Miki started laughing.

"Check it out, I'm Reina!" She dropped down into the Yankii Squat, slightly crossed her eyes, and started rolling R's like there was no tomorrow. "Tch. The hell. I ain't no damn yankee. What are you lookin at? Bastard." I completely lost it. Ayaka looked from Yankee Miki to me in hysterical laughter and raised an eyebrow.

"Hitomi," Ayaka said in a perfect imitation of my mother's low scolding tone. I stopped laughing. Crap, she was pissed. My parents rarely pulled the first name card and that was only when they were really mad about something. Even Miki was startled and fell over backwards out of the Yankii Squat. I bit back a laugh.

"Sorry," I apologized, sitting down next to my best friend. "It's kind of complicated."

"Would you like me to leave?" Miki asked, looking back and forth between us.

"Uh, no, that's ok," Ayaka replied, looking surprised at the question directed at her. "But, uh, thank you for asking." Miki nodded and sat crosslegged on the floor in front of me. Her damp hair brushed against my legs as she leaned back against me.

"Well, um, first of all, Miki's not a bitch," I started.

"Yeah, I am," Miki interjected flatly .

"She plotted with Makoto," I continued, ignoring her.  "And got herself Friday'd so they'd kick her out of Morning Musume."

"Come again?" Ayaka said, staring at me in shock. I laughed a little.

"Remember how I told you I thought there was something weird going on with my schedule and stuff?" Ayaka nodded. "Well, they apparently flat out told Miki that it was true."

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Yeah. She kinda, uh, snapped and got herself kicked out."

"Don't leave out that whole madly in love with you part," Miki added helpfully. I flushed.

"Oh, yeah, I heard about that," Ayaka mused.

"What?" I asked.

"Miki announced to the entire cafeteria that she was in love with you the other day. Kei told me."

"You did what?!" I exclaimed, looking down at Miki. She was leaning back against me, her head slightly at an angle. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted.

"Oh, she's asleep!" Ayaka whispered.

"Like hell she is," I replied, nudging my girlfriend in the butt with my foot. "I don't fall for that anymore, remember?" Her peaceful face broke into a wicked grin.

"I told you about that," Miki protested, tilting her head backwards to look at me.

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Before or after the screaming match?" I asked.

"Uh... after the screaming match, but before... um..." Miki glanced over at Ayaka. "...other things."

"Screaming match?" Ayaka repeated. "Uh, wait. Maybe I don't want to know."

"Some brilliant person decided the best way to let me in on the plan was to text message me a few hours before the story broke," I replied sarcastically, poking the back of Miki's head.

"Some brilliant person lost her damn phone charger and didn't think to call her own number to check her voice mail," Miki retorted, swatting my hand away.

"...You can DO that!?" I exclaimed. Miki and Ayaka groaned in unison.

"OH CRAP!" Miki exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "I need to call my neighbor so she'll let An-kun and Hima-chan out!" She ran into my room to get her cell phone. "If you need me, I'll be in here. I don't want to disturb your conversation, ok?" Miki shut my bedroom door behind her.

"Wow, she's in a good mood today," Ayaka commented.

"Huh? Not especially," I replied, feeling a bit confused. "This is normal."

"...Really?"

"Yeah." I started laughing. "Did you think she was always sarcastic and bored like on camera?"

"Uh, kinda," Ayaka admitted. I grinned.

"Wow, no wonder you don't like her."

"What?" my friend protested. "I never said I didn't - "

"Ayaka. How well do I know you?"

"Ok, fine, I don't really like her much," she admitted begrudgingly. "But, I know you're all love-love over her, so there must be something I don't see. Apparently, quite a bit, considering the stunt she just pulled for you." Ayaka looked over at me and smiled. "I'll give her a fresh start, ok?"

"Thanks," I said with a grin. My bedroom door opened. "All taken care of?" I asked. Miki nodded.

"I think she's starting to get annoyed with how much I ask her to do that, though," she sighed, staring off into space.

"You know, I really am sorry about not calling," I said to Ayaka, since Miki was in her own world. "I seriously have no idea where my stupid charger is and I was kind of - "

"Uh, Yocchan?" Miki piped up, her head tilted to one side as she stared at my entertainment center.

"What?"

"Isn't that your phone charger sitting on top of your DVDs?" Miki pointed at the low shelf in question. Ayaka started giggling.

"Uh..."

Miki walked over and triumphantly picked up the charger.

"Yoshiko, honestly..." Ayaka shook her head. Miki was staring at my DVD collection curiously.

"Hey!" Miki said suddenly. "Is that my Alo-Hello DVD?!"

"Oh, like you wouldn't buy mine if I had one," I retorted defensively.

"If you had one, I'd buy it just for the blackmail material," Ayaka laughed.

-------------------------

Yep, we're gonna be jumping back and forth between narrators. So, yep, that means you get no early clue as to who the prologue narrator.  :lol:

EDIT - fixed the term to "Yankii Squat". Thanks JFC :heart:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:09:58 AM by almond »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »
I like how you portray the different sides of Yossi and Miki.

And I'm not gonna guess who is who from your prologue. I'll just watch it unfold in time to come~

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
"Excuse me?" I said, raising an eyebrow. Miki flushed a little. ...man, that towel was small...and clingy... "Miki, go put clothes on," I sighed, looking away from the temptress.

Yossie rocks!!

"Check it out, I'm Reina!" She dropped down into the Yankee Crouch, slightly crossed her eyes, and started rolling R's like there was no tomorrow. "Tch. The hell. I ain't no damn yankee. What are you lookin at? Bastard." I completely lost it. Ayaka looked from Yankee Miki to me in hysterical laughter and raised an eyebrow.

Almond! You're crazy!!!  :rofl:
That was the most un-imaginable thing Miki would do... Hella funny!!

Who wouldn't thought of that?  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 07:19:57 PM »
So, I naturally waited until the door had shut and I heard the shower turn on before I threw myself on my freshly made bed and rolled around, giggling like a lunatic and tunelessly singing "Miki loooooves me." Sure, I was still a bit peeved about the entire Friday incident, but right then, I didn't care 'cause I had a drop-dead gorgeous girl with a body to die for naked in my shower and she was in love with me. ME! HA!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Yossi singing "Miki looooooooooves me" is so CUTE!!!  :mon lovelaff:

Miki's probably thinking "Where the hell is she? I've been nekkid and wet in here all by myself for a good 10 minutes already!" :lol:

A loud knock at the door interrupted my perverted intentions.

I opened the door. "Yes?"

"YOCCHAN! OH, THANK GOD!" Ayaka exclaimed, pushing past me and walking into my apartment.

"uh, hi?" I replied, shutting the door. "I didn't know you were back from Hawaii."
Ayaka? Well, she is one of Yossi's best friends, so it makes sense that she'd be concerned. She just got back from Hawaii? So then that means that she's only found out about everything just now.

"You don't have to pretend, Yocchan," Ayaka replied. "I heard about Fujimoto."

"Oh, but see, that's - "

"I was afraid something like this would happen!" she continued. "That girl is such a player, I knew it was just a matter of time before she broke your heart."
Ummm...this MIGHT be a good time to butt-in, Yossi. Don't want Ayaka to end up putting her "foot in her mouth" so to speak.

"I never thought she'd dump you for a guy, though! And making you find out from a tabloid!?" Ayaka continued, oblivious to the girl behind her. "What a bitch!"

"You're just pissed that I've made out with your two best friends and not you," Miki piped up. Ayaka visibly jumped and whirled around.

"Wha-what the? Fujimoto!?"
Nevermind. Too late. :P

"Of course I could always rectify that situation," Miki said with a sly grin.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!  Yes please!

"Wow. I've never heard you say that before!" she replied with a grin.
Fuck yeah...:twisted: ;D

"Uh, what was that all about?"

"It's a really long story," I replied.

"I'll start," she said, sitting down on my couch. "Uh, Fujimoto cheated on you with some random guy - "

"That's not quite - "

"And now, I come here and she's half-naked in your bedroom."
Actually, up until Ayaka knocked on the door Miki was fully nekkid. :jerk:

"Ayaka, that's not quite right," I explained.

"Exactly. I was completely naked. There was just a towel in the way," Miki declared, walking back into the room.
See?  :grin:

"What are you wearing?" I asked, looking at her ensemble. She was decked out in my purple SEXY 8 BEAT concert shirt and some really baggy jeans. Miki started laughing.

"Check it out, I'm Reina!" She dropped down into the Yankee Crouch, slightly crossed her eyes, and started rolling R's like there was no tomorrow. "Tch. The hell. I ain't no damn yankee. What are you lookin at? Bastard." I completely lost it. Ayaka looked from Yankee Miki to me in hysterical laughter and raised an eyebrow.
Miki doing a Reina monomane!!! :on lol:

And it's "Yankii Squat", btw. :)

"Well, um, first of all, Miki's not a bitch," I started.

"Yeah, I am," Miki interjected flatly .
We still wub her though.  :wub: After all, how can you NOT? :yep:

She kinda, uh, snapped and got herself kicked out."

"Don't leave out that whole madly in love with you part," Miki added helpfully. I flushed.

"Oh, yeah, I heard about that," Ayaka mused.

"What?" I asked.

"Miki announced to the entire cafeteria that she was in love with you the other day. Kei told me."

"You did what?!" I exclaimed, looking down at Miki.
So much for keeping it a secret, eh?  O0

"I told you about that," Miki protested, tilting her head backwards to look at me.

"Before or after the screaming match?" I asked.

"Uh... after the screaming match, but before... um..." Miki glanced over at Ayaka. "...other things."

"Screaming match?" Ayaka repeated. "Uh, wait. Maybe I don't want to know."
Oh c'mon Ayaka, you know you do.  :roll:

"Some brilliant person decided the best way to let me in on the plan was to text message me a few hours before the story broke," I replied sarcastically, poking the back of Miki's head.

"Some brilliant person lost her damn phone charger and didn't think to call her own number to check her voice mail," Miki retorted, swatting my hand away.

"...You can DO that!?" I exclaimed. Miki and Ayaka groaned in unison.
Poor Yossi! She could've saved herself so much grief! :rofl:

"Wow, she's in a good mood today," Ayaka commented.

"Did you think she was always sarcastic and bored like on camera?"

"Uh, kinda," Ayaka admitted. I grinned.

"Wow, no wonder you don't like her."

"What?" my friend protested. "I never said I didn't - "
Huh? Oh, that's an interesting thing for Ayaka to say.

"You know, I really am sorry about not calling," I said to Ayaka, since Miki was in her own world. "I seriously have no idea where my stupid charger is and I was kind of - "

"Uh, Yocchan?" Miki piped up, her head tilted to one side as she stared at my entertainment center.

"What?"

"Isn't that your phone charger sitting on top of your DVDs?" Miki pointed at the low shelf in question. Ayaka started giggling.

"Uh..."

Miki walked over and triumphantly picked up the charger.

"Yoshiko, honestly..." Ayaka shook her head.
Oh, that's PWNAGE right there. Yossi majorly PWNED.

Miki =  :mon determined:

Yossi = :mon sweat:

Ayaka =  :mon lmao: (Ayaka must be used to Yossi's absent-mindedness like that.)

"Hey!" Miki said suddenly. "Is that my Alo-Hello DVD?!"
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... Yossi probably watches it when she misses Miki because their schedules prevent them from meeting up.  :nya:

"Oh, like you wouldn't buy mine if I had one," I retorted defensively.
Miki would probably just keep re-watching the scenes that show Yossi in a bikini/swimsuit.  :kekeke:

Miki would likely do that too. :P

OH SHIT THIS MEANS MIKI AND AYAKA HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!! THEY BOTH HAVE FUN TEASING YOSSI!!!  :cool1:  Man, if these two get along better and get on a roll Yossi could be in for such torture!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a sec, it's not...who...with Miki?

...is it? :?

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 03:52:23 AM »
HA HA, I ALMOST COULDN'T FIND MY OWN FIC ON THE BOARD. I'M SO LAME.

Anyway, I decided I like updating in the evenings better 'cause then I have fun stuff to read in the morning, so I'm posting a new part now. YAY

I like how you portray the different sides of Yossi and Miki.
Yay! Thanks so much! Although, I think I keep writing Miki a bit too much like me and then I have to go back and Fujimoto-it-up.  :sweat:

Almond! You're crazy!!!  :rofl:
That was the most un-imaginable thing Miki would do... Hella funny!!
Yeeeeah, I was kinda wearing that outfit when I wrote that part (See earlier comment re: writing Miki) XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Yossi singing "Miki looooooooooves me" is so CUTE!!!  :mon lovelaff:
I KNOW!!!  :lol:

Miki's probably thinking "Where the hell is she? I've been nekkid and wet in here all by myself for a good 10 minutes already!" :lol:
What's sad is that manamin had to point out that Yossi'd probably be all "omg, me too"  :err:

nd it's "Yankii Squat", btw. :)
Dammit! I knew Yankee Crouch didn't sound quite right, but I couldn't remember.  :banghead: Oh well.

Miki would likely do that too. :P

OH SHIT THIS MEANS MIKI AND AYAKA HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!! THEY BOTH HAVE FUN TEASING YOSSI!!!  :cool1:  Man, if these two get along better and get on a roll Yossi could be in for such torture!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a sec, it's not...who...with Miki?

...is it? :?

Part 2 coming up in a bit

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 2] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 04:04:50 AM »
This has a very particular timeline because I'm tying in current events, so I'm actually saying how much later the parts are.
For instance, part 2 takes place 1 day after part 1. Hence the "ONE DAY LATER".
...yes, well. :sweat:

EDIT - I changed my mind and decided to put the actual dates in there since I, um... have an actual timeline with dates on it for this piece of joy.  :lol:

Here we go!

-------------------------

PART 2 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 2ND

"You have 97 new messages. First message."

BEEP.

"Hey, sexy, it's me. I hadn't heard from you yet, so I thought I'd call you first. I guess you probably have some sort of cast after-party or something, huh? Call me, ok?"

BEEP.

"Ok, I'm about to go to bed, but seriously don't worry about the time. Just call me as soon as you can."

BEEP.

"Ok, I thought I heard the phone, but I guess not. Call me?"

BEEP.

"Hiii.... me again.... I, um, I guess you're busy? Or maybe just really mad. I'm... Just call me, ok?"

BEEP.

"I guess you're not there."

BEEP.

"Yeah, it's me again. I know you're pissed and all, but dammit, Yoshizawa, have some freaking manners and return my phone calls!"

BEEP.

"dammit."

BEEP.

"Yossi, come on! This is ridiculous! What are you, five?! Answer the Goddamn phone! ARGH!"

BEEP.

"Hiiii! It's your favorite Makoto! Yes, I'm racking up my long distance bill leaving you a message. Hope you're not too pissed off at Miki. You know she's totally in love with you, right? Yeah... ...what? ....now? ....ok. Ok, I apparently have to go. Talk to you soon! Byeeee!"

BEEP.

"FINE! You won't call me, then listen! I know you're pissed and I'm sorry about that, but I had to do it, ok?! We're only a small part of this pile of bullshit. Someone had to tell them they can't get away with this anymore. ...DAMMIT! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!"

BEEP.

"Yossi..."

BEEP.

"shit."

BEEP.

"Yoshizawa? It's Takahashi. I, um... Please don't tell Fujimoto that I called you. I just wanted you to know that she did talk to Gaki and I beforehand and we're fine with this. I know you're probably worried about the group, but I can handle it. I... I just wanted you to know that. If you need anything, give me a call, ok? Talk to you later."

BEEP.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

BEEP.

"Are we over now, Yoshizawa? Is that what this is all about!? Do you not have the balls to even tell me?! Ugh. whatever. jackass."

BEEP.

"Dammit, aren't you OFF today?! Answer the damn phone!"

BEEP.

"I'm sorry. I just... I can't stand this silent treatment. I knew you'd be mad, but... Please, please call me back."

BEEP.

"...."

BEEP.

"DAMMIT! I'm freaking in l-.... I'm in... I... ARGH! Goddammit, call me."

BEEP.

"Yocchan? It's Maki. What the hell is going on?! You two better have at least broken up before this happened or I'll kill her myself. Call me back."

BEEP.

"OH! By the way! They all think I've cheated on you now! Yeah. That just pisses me off. Thought you should know."

BEEP.

"Yocchan, even if you're just going to scream at me, call me back. I need to hear your voice again."

BEEP.

"...please don't do this."

I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my phone shut and stared at it in my hand for a moment. I glanced at my watch. 7:15 pm. I might make it if I ran.

I grabbed my keys and took off out the front door.

I sat down and leaned against the door, closing my eyes for a moment.

"...and thank goodness I noticed before I went on stage!"

"Are you kidding!? The perfect idol onstage with her outfit on backwards? I would pay to see that!"

"Really? How much money are we talking here? 'Cause I could.... Yoshizawa?" I opened my eyes and looked over at the confused Matsuura Aya before me.

"Is - " The question died on my lips as Miki peeked around her friend.

"Yocchan? What are you doing here?" she asked, walking over to me.

"I got your messages," I replied, standing up. I cupped her confused face in my hands. "The ones from when I couldn't get my phone."

"...oh," Miki replied in an embarrassed voice, looking down.

"I am so sorry," I said quietly.

"It's not your fault! Well, it is your fault for losing your charger - I mean, honestly, it was in plain sight - but, you - " I pulled my rambling girlfriend towards me and pressed my lips against hers.

"GEEZ! YOU'RE IN THE HALLWAY!" Aya exclaimed behind me, but I really was beyond caring. And apparently so was Miki, judging from how she entangled her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, pressing our bodies together.

Suddenly, the door I was leaning on opened and we fell into the dark hotel room. I glanced up as the hotel room key landed next to my head.

"Damn, get a room," Aya mock-complained. She met my eye and grinned.

"Thanks!" I called as she shut the door. Miki was sprawled on top of me, blinking. "You ok?" I asked.

"I'm just in shock."

"I'm sorry, I just... when I heard your voice on those messages, I had to see you." I reached up and gently touched her cheek.

"Considering the concert venue is two and a half hours away by train, you showing up after it was quite a surprise, but that's not what I mean."

"What is it, then?"

"I'm finally not the one getting landed on when we fall over!"

--------------------------
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:10:57 AM by almond »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 05:57:27 AM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? :dizzy:

* JFC reads "the messages".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...Yossi finally charged up her phone. :yep:

I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my phone shut and stared at it in my hand for a moment. I glanced at my watch. 7:15 pm. I might make it if I ran.

I grabbed my keys and took off out the front door.
Eh? Where's Yossi going? :?

I sat down and leaned against the door, closing my eyes for a moment.

"...and thank goodness I noticed before I went on stage!"

"Are you kidding!? The perfect idol onstage with her outfit on backwards? I would pay to see that!"
"Perfect idol"? Could be Aya, I guess, if it's someone that Yossi knows. If so, LOL at her almost going on stage with her costume on backwards. I mean...how is she NOT supposed to notice that the....um....."front" part of her top is...um...."roomier" behind her than in front of her? :sweat:

On another note, I'd pay to see it too. :lol:

"Really? How much money are we talking here? 'Cause I could.... Yoshizawa?" I opened my eyes and looked over at the confused Matsuura Aya before me.
Ah, so it IS Aya that we're talking about. Sounds like she's trying to hatch some deal here. :P

"Is - " The question died on my lips as Miki peeked around her friend.

"Yocchan? What are you doing here?" she asked, walking over to me.
Yossi came to see Miki???  :mon cute:  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

"I got your messages," I replied, standing up. I cupped her confused face in my hands. "The ones from when I couldn't get my phone."

"...oh," Miki replied in an embarrassed voice, looking down.

"I am so sorry," I said quietly.

"It's not your fault! Well, it is your fault for losing your charger - I mean, honestly, it was in plain sight - but, you - " I pulled my rambling girlfriend towards me and pressed my lips against hers.
Yossi knows the best ways to shut Miki up.  :wub: :nya:

"GEEZ! YOU'RE IN THE HALLWAY!" Aya exclaimed behind me, but I really was beyond caring. And apparently so was Miki, judging from how she entangled her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, pressing our bodies together.
Rabu-rabu desu!  :luvluv1:

Suddenly, the door I was leaning on opened and we fell into the dark hotel room. I glanced up as the hotel room key landed next to my head.

"Damn, get a room," Aya mock-complained. She met my eye and grinned.

"Thanks!" I called as she shut the door.
Awwwwwww, that was awfully nice of Aya to give the wuvbirds her room.  :oops:

She can probably afford to get another one for herself anyway.  :hee:

Might be kind of awkward though the next day if Aya has to go back there to get her luggage and stuff that's still in there.  :roll:

Miki was sprawled on top of me, blinking. "You ok?" I asked.

"I'm just in shock."

"I'm sorry, I just... when I heard your voice on those messages, I had to see you." I reached up and gently touched her cheek.

"Considering the concert venue is two and a half hours away by train, you showing up after it was quite a surprise
It WAS damn romantic of Yossi to come all this way to see Miki.  :wriggly:

but that's not what I mean."
Wait, it's not? :dunno:

"What is it, then?"

"I'm finally not the one getting landed on when we fall over!"
OMGASS SHE'S RIGHT!  :on lol:  MIKI'S ON TOP!!! :rockon:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 10:39:38 AM »
N n nnn Nandesuka?!?

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 11:04:53 AM »
So they got a room?? Hmm... i kinda like the next chapter?? Haha...

Anyway, that is so sweet of Yossie to go and find Miki... I was too emotional as I read the message though.... Yossie did a right thing....

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 02:24:44 AM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? :dizzy:
Yeah, originally I was going to write them all, then I was like "yeah, notsomuch"

]Eh? Where's Yossi going? :?
Yossi came to see Miki???  :mon cute:  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Of course! Who else? Yossi was all  :OMG: :shock: :luvluv2: (combine all three into one XD)

Rabu-rabu desu!  :luvluv1:
Damn, I'm bad at makeout scenes. ...SOMEONE READ MY MIND AND MAKE SOME FANART STAT!  :lol:

N n nnn Nandesuka?!?

DISCO!

So they got a room?? Hmm... i kinda like the next chapter?? Haha...

Anyway, that is so sweet of Yossie to go and find Miki... I was too emotional as I read the message though.... Yossie did a right thing....
Yeah, like I mentioned before, I was trying to write all 97 messages and then I gave up, figuring Yossi probably couldn't take it anyway.
Ah, I torture them so.

Part 3 coming up in a few.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 3] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 02:43:57 AM »

PART 3 - MATSUURA - JUNE 3RD

I waved the cafe waiter over for another coffee refill as I stifled back a yawn. Getting the best room in the hotel at the last minute: awesome. Having to sleep fully clothed with your underwire poking you because your best friend is getting laid in your real room: not so much.

Of course, now, in my more caffeinated state, I realize I could have just taken the damn bra off or slept naked, but my mind was on other things at the time. Mainly, it was still in the hallway watching Miki and Yossi with their hands all over each other. I'd let them into the room partially to get them away from possibly prying eyes, but mostly because I didn't want to see that anymore. Watching them together makes me wonder... maybe, if I'd done something different... maybe, then it'd be me instead...

NO! No! Bad Aya! Bad, bad thoughts! It's Miki and Yossi and they love each other and... Bad Aya. Bad, bad, bad

"Aya?" I jumped, almost spilling my coffee. I looked up in surprise.

"Yossi? What are you doing up this early?" I asked, looking at my watch. Yoshizawa sat down across from me.

"Yeah, I have to catch the first train back to Tokyo. I have a 9 am meeting."

"A 9 am meeting and you still came all the way to Osaka!?" I exclaimed. Damn, Miki must really drive her wild in bed. I flushed a bit at the mental image presenting itself. Bad Aya.

"Yeah, well..." she laughed sheepishly. "Thanks for switching rooms with Miki, by the way."

"Huh?"

"That was your room we were in, right?"

"Um, kind of. We were actually supposed to share that one." Yossi looked mortified. "No worries!" I exclaimed. "I got a really nice room last minute, so it's fine, really."

"I'm so sorry!" she said anyway. "I've really got to make it up to you.... but not now, because I have GOT to catch that train." She laughed and stood up to leave.

"Shopping!" I said suddenly.

"What?" she said, pausing next to me.

"You can pay me back by taking me shopping. I need some help picking out a birthday present for Tan."

"Uh, her birthday was in February."

"Right, I - "

"It's June."

"I know that!" I laughed, swatting her arm. "I always forget, though, so I need to buy her something." Yossi smiled and shook her head.

"You two are hilarious, you know that? Ok, we'll go shopping for 'Tan' together. I'll call you later to set up details, ok?" I nodded. She flashed me a grin and ran out of the hotel.

"More coffee, miss?" I smiled charmingly up at the waiter.

"Thank you," I said sweetly, my mind wandering back to the hallway again.

Bad Aya.

I'd just like to say that from this part, you may think you know where I'm going with the fic, but... trust me, you have no idea  :wahaha:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:11:19 AM by almond »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 03:32:56 AM »
I waved the cafe waiter over for another coffee refill as I stifled back a yawn. Getting the best room in the hotel at the last minute: awesome. Having to sleep fully clothed with your underwire poking you because your best friend is getting laid in your real room: not so much.
She could've just slept nekkid, you know.  :jerk:

Of course, now, in my more caffeinated state, I realize I could have just taken the damn bra off or slept naked, but my mind was on other things at the time.
Damn can I CALL IT or what? XD

Watching them together makes me wonder... maybe, if I'd done something different... maybe, then it'd be me instead...
Oh, you just HAAAAAAAAAAAAD to go THERE, didn't you?  O0

"Yossi? What are you doing up this early?" I asked, looking at my watch. Yoshizawa sat down across from me.

"Yeah, I have to catch the first train back to Tokyo. I have a 9 am meeting."

"A 9 am meeting and you still came all the way to Osaka!?" I exclaimed. Damn, Miki must really drive her wild in bed. I flushed a bit at the mental image presenting itself. Bad Aya.
Obviously, Miki's worth it. :yep:

And Aya, you naughty, naughty, NAUGHTY girl! :kekeke:

"Thanks for switching rooms with Miki, by the way."

"Huh?"

"I've really got to make it up to you.... but not now, because I have GOT to catch that train." She laughed and stood up to leave.

"You can pay me back by taking me shopping. I need some help picking out a birthday present for Tan."

"Uh, her birthday was in February."

"Right, I - "

"It's June."

"I know that!" I laughed, swatting her arm. "I always forget, though, so I need to buy her something." Yossi smiled and shook her head.
Ah, the strange and yet lovely dynamic that is AyaxMiki. :lol:

But wait...here it's supposed to be YoMiki.

Either way...going shopping for your best friend's birthday gift with said best friend's girlfriend...THIS is gonna be interesting... :mon determined:

you may think you know where I'm going with the fic, but... trust me, you have no idea :wahaha:
This is the story of...

Wait a sec...

"no idea"?

Oh no...

* JFC re-reads PROLOGUE

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELL NO!!!

You're not gonna...are you?

CRAP I MIGHT HAVE JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I'm probably wrong though.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:36:42 AM by JFC »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 03:40:57 AM »
CRAP I MIGHT HAVE JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

PROBABLY NOT!   :wahaha:
I'm going to be throwing red herrings out like nobody's business.  :lol:
If you DID figure it out at this point, I'd be quite surprised and demand your access to my brain be revoked.
And honestly? The prologue isn't even quite what it seems. :hiakhiakhiak:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - December