JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Hajimete no Happy Birthday

Author Topic: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread  (Read 1433741 times)

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Re: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2011, 03:58:41 AM »
There's probably already a thread for this that I've completely missed, but I found this interesting,

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/02/changes-coming-to-akb48-akimoto-yasushi-to-kick-8-halfhearted-members/

Probably a rumor, but worth discussing perhaps.
What does the AKBar think? Is it just RS kids getting relegated back to their team? Top members graduating? Maybe there are some halfassed AKBitches in there, who knows.

Kind of hoping there's a bit of truth to it lol.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
^ :\ That article seems to be worded quite harshly on the members. And I believe it's been mentioned elsewhere (not sure where exactly) that rather than dismissing those 8 entirely, they're going to be placed in their own category called "Super Sub"; the Super Subs will be the first ones that will fill in for members unable to participate in stages and whatnot. In a sense, it's a demotion from 'full member' status, but the Super Subs will still sit above the RS in terms of the 'hierarchy'.

[/shameless advertisement]

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2011, 04:10:11 AM »
^ Thanks for clarifying. I actually remember reading about the sub thing myself, but can't remember where.. memory being terrible at the moment.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2011, 08:08:18 AM »
I kinda have mixed feelings about the whole demotion thing. It's gonna suck if they demote girls who have been down with the group for years. Vets who paid their dues. Someone like Yuka Masuda would probably rather graduate than become "a super sub". However, if you break the rules and act like a bitch you deserve to be demoted or even kicked out. Shiiiiet, if I was acting like a douchebag at work I'd get fired too XD

^ Thanks for clarifying. I actually remember reading about the sub thing myself, but can't remember where.. memory being terrible at the moment.
Probably here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=8559.msg850949#msg850949 :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2011, 12:33:57 PM »
AKB48 is their job and Aki-P needs to improve, or at leats maintain, the quality of their performances. In that sense, I'd be ok with some girls getting a less prominent position if they are lazy and unmotivated.

A lot of these girls are in their 'rebel phase' so I don't think bitchy should be a variable in this issue  :lol:

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2011, 02:41:44 PM »
Maybe it's time for RS to come into the spotlight. I would like that, but...

but...

... if they choose wisely who they kicked out.

Is it true that Mariko is moving to SDN?
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2011, 03:24:01 PM »
BETTER NOT BE TRUE. :angry:

..... :cry:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2011, 05:04:37 PM »
BETTER NOT BE TRUE. :angry:

..... :cry:

I think that if it's true, that means she will be graduated :O
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
This is slowly turning into 2011's first big story huh?

Despite all the arguments against demoting the 8 members, AKB has reached a certain watershed point now. Kenkyuseis who were only suppose to be trainees are now more popular than veteran members, and then you have to promote them.

There are now more and more veteran members with only a few under the age of 18. Sooner or later there will be a massive graduation of members just because of their age. And that will leave a huge vacuum that may never be filled.

So, despite feeling a bit relieved that the 8 will just be moved into a super sub group, I feel that it's a just a polite way of saying you have to graduate from AKB.

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2011, 07:27:58 PM »
I was thinking last night about graduations- how, alot of the older members are also the most popular members within the group so it may be bad for the group to graduate them all over the next couple of years...
So I was thinking- what if AKB48 kept going as they were (with obviously the occasional graduation when someone wants to leave) and as all the members got older, the songs were allowed to get more mature and the girls were allowed to date and marry, whilst SKE48 began taking their place and a younger 48 group could be created to fill that gap! XD; I feel like that could work- and allow us to keep the groups we love, relatively how they are! :lol:;
Probably never going to happen like that though...

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2011, 07:31:16 PM »
NMB48 is full of young members right now.  But AKB48 members dating and getting married would probably have the wota up in arms.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2011, 07:37:00 PM »

If you're gonna ask something like this, at least post some sort of source where yo may have heard this  :lol:

During Budokan, Haruna and Mariko said they weren't suited for SDN and that Mariko wouldn't graduate until she's 30 years old (she said it jokingly at the end of the wagamana na nagareboshi)

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2011, 07:49:20 PM »
XD There we go then, NMB48 can be the new SKE in years to come!
True, it would make the fans mad- but when they're 30-35, surely that's time to allow them to let go of some of their innocence! :panic:

;   u  ; I want to see Mariko performing with AKB48 till she's in her 40's or 50's!! :lol:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2011, 08:42:20 PM »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2011, 04:09:15 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2011, 04:46:13 AM »
With many thanks to YouTube poster YurinoOu (beware the 9th graders!!)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2011, 04:52:14 AM »
Mayu be planning some crazy plan...

...What if...she's the boss of AkiP in the shadows?! :panic:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2011, 05:27:16 AM »
Good Evening AKBar48,

I feel like we don't talk about AKB48 and friends that much. Girl's threads are neglected and are mainly pic dumping placeholders, and nobody really exchanges ideas abotu the finer points of za aidoru warudo. So let's get to discussing guys.

First Topic at hand:

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2011, 06:41:56 AM »
I'll chime in..

Jurina is cool, man. The girl is really testing me. I mean, there's no way she is 13 :lol: I'm waiting for the day AkiP reveals she's actually 23. Anyway, I like her... in SKE. That said, why the hell is she still in AKB shit? I understand that she is very popular, but her (and Rena)'s spot in the senbatsu are 2 spots that other AKB members (who don't get enough push) can take. Jurina has her own damn group.. where she is the front girl. Give other AKBitches a chance man.

Some people know already how I feel. Ive said it before, but this is an official statement :lol:

also, that's probably the best Mayuyu picture I've seen. She looks so handsome.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:08:45 AM by boykun »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika - Hajimete no Happy Birthday