JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming

Author Topic: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread  (Read 1431634 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1900 on: October 03, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »

:yuki:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1901 on: October 03, 2011, 03:14:43 PM »

:luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1902 on: October 03, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »

:miichan:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1903 on: October 03, 2011, 04:04:24 PM »

:sashiko:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1904 on: October 03, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1905 on: October 03, 2011, 04:43:43 PM »
^she just joined Team Oshiri ω

In Singapore 11.10.03

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1906 on: October 03, 2011, 04:57:55 PM »
I was at the event~ Takamina saikou~

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #1907 on: October 03, 2011, 05:40:03 PM »

Megane

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #1908 on: October 03, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
Event recollection please and thank you! :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1909 on: October 03, 2011, 06:10:08 PM »

Welcome to The AKBar, Estrea! :welcome

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1910 on: October 03, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
^承知~

I got tickets for the first session of the cafe event, went early and hung around outside hoping to catch a glimpse of Takamina heading into the cafe, but failed. orz

But!!!! I was one of the earlier ones in the queue for the tickets when we bought them, so we got priority on the list when they lined us up according to the order with which we got our tickets. I was like, maybe the 10th person in line to enter the cafe? It was free seating, so I got a pretty good choice of seats (not center, but in front and off to one side of the stage). Spazzed with the others who were at my table (most of whom I was only meeting for the first time, lmao), chilled around waiting for Takamina to show up (she entered only at 3.35pm, we entered around 3.10pm or so).

Guys behind me were CRAZY wota, their TAKAMINA!!! yells were so loud. Lmao. But I have live wota experience so I was just as noisy. :lol: But she finally showed up! And we went nuts. She was so tiny. Like below my shoulder tiny, but I'm a good six feet tall so...anyway SHE WAS BEYOND ADORABLE. I have no pics, sadly, but WELL.

Host asked a few questions, Takamina said she went to visit the Merlion (as the girls always do) and had chili crab for lunch. I was impressed. Chili crab can be really spicy, and Takamina agreed, but she said that it was so good that she ate it all! Yay chili crab! Yay Takamina! :lol:

Then AKB cafe girls got to perform Heavy Rotation. They were actually pretty good. And pretty damn cute to boot. Haha. Takamina was watching off to one side and IT WAS ADORABLE how she danced along with them and was totally singing along. Guys behind me wotagei-ed it up and chanted loudly. Me, being an AKB-wota virgin, just tried my best to keep up. Thankfully, previous wota experience in MM concerts helped. The chants are pretty standard with some variations, so once you catch on....yeah. XD It was fun and Takamina was also having fun being part of the audience for once, and after the performance she said how it was rare for her to actually watch her own group's song being performed and getting to cheer with us as part of the audience. :D :D :D

Next part was the Q&A!!! This was awesome, though I forget most of it. But let us proceed!

We all got to write our questions on a slip of paper, which were dropped into a box and drawn randomly, so we could ask the question if we got picked. Anyway, the first question was from a guy at my table. It was seriously epic, or would have been, because the question he asked was "If there was anyone in AKB you could make out with, who would it be?". But the host (damn him!) chose to translate it as "who would you want to date in AKB?". Takamina's reaction was cute. XD

"Deito? *shocked* Eto....Acchan? I see Acchan a lot, but I want to see her every day. Everyday Acchan!"

In my mind I'm going to just imagine she was answering the original question and therefore she wants to make out with Acchan everyday. I approve of my delusion. XD Ya I know...but hey! Stupid host for not translating it right! Then again, it will probably still be the same answer SO THERE.

Can't really remember much of the Q&A after that. Standard questions like did she like Singapore so far etc. Also if she would come back to hold a concert in Singapore. She says she wants to have an AKB world tour. I also approve of this notion. Oh apparently Sasshi must have recommended the chicken rice in SG to her, because she said she wanted to try that too, after the chili crab. XD Come back and eat more of our food, Takamina!

ANYWAY after the Q&A ended, Takamina had a Janken tournament with everyone in the cafe. XD It was like a mass janken event against her. I lost in the first round bawz. But this one girl lasted through at least seven rounds to be the last one standing (prompting Takamina to say, after the 5th round or so, that whoever who lasted this long would probably have ended up as the senbatsu in the singles XD), AND SHE GOT TO HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED CD FROM TAKAMINA.

Well, funny thing about that autographed CD? Takamina had to sign it with the fan's name on the spot, but she couldn't get the damn CD case open :lol: The host or her manager, can't remember which, had to pry it open for her after she got stuck. Lmao. Fail, Takamina, FAIL. Then she couldn't slide the inside cover out so she could sign on it, and her manager had to do it for her again. Oh Takamina, why you so fail. I still like you though. XD

Anyway, after that, THEY SUDDENLY TOLD US WE WERE HAVING A HANDSHAKE SESSION WITH HER. LIKE RIGHT THERE. SRSLY. Everyone was shocked. I was nervous as hell and when I finally got there I just bobbed my head silently like an idiot and gaped openly at her, and she was SO FREAKING TINY IN FRONT OF ME AND HER HANDS WERE SO SOFT AND WARM AND MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED...and I think she thought I was weird or something because she had this strange expression on her face. I couldn't make a sound. orz. I fail even harder than her. Haiz. And that was the end of the session. 

After that I just chilled around there with a friend to wait for the end of all 3 sessions. then we waited outside the AKB shop, where there was another handshake session for people who had gotten tickets for that as well. HUGE CROWD, well, of people who didn't have tickets but just wanted to see her. When she came down the escalator from the AKB cafe on the second floor, all of us cheered and waved at her, and she waved back and posed and was just cuteness all round. Then she vanished into the inside of the shop and started the handshake event with those people who had tickets. Only 50 of them I think. The rest of us were crowded around outside (from where I was I saw her arm and part of her face sometimes while she was in there. It's good to be tall).

THEN SUDDENLY THE NEWS CAME THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SPONTANEOUS HIGH-TOUCH SESSION WITH EVERYONE THERE!!! As long as we made a line. You should see everyone zoom off faster than the roadrunner running circles around wile e. coyote. Made a long snaking line all the way from the entrance of the AKB store to the other side of the building and stretching even outside of the building and halfway round it. XD Then she came by and took pains to high five every single one of us. Never missed a hand. My friend got to high five her twice. LUCKY DUCK. But neways, we trailed behind her after that like the most ginormous entourage ever until we were stopped by the staff. But we waved BYE BYE to her and she waved back! So cute and so nice of her! I hope she got her chicken rice later. Haha.

Anyway that's my report regarding the event. I'm still not a complete AKB fan, but I'm most definitely an idol wota in general and TAKAMINA SAIKOU!!! Yeah. XD 楽しかった~

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline DoctrineDark

• Member+
« Reply #1911 on: October 03, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
Dem eyes

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1912 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
[20:44] <Masa> http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip86705.jpg
[20:45] <Amplifier> Darth Lovetan
[20:51] <Masa> !pic will bring jaf back
[20:51] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip17578.jpg
[20:51] <Masa> Lovetan before joining the Dark Side
[20:53] <Amplifier> !pic is Lovetan's master
[20:53] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip17289.jpg
[20:53] <Amplifier> I knew it

Dat Sith Lord :bow:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:56:06 PM by Masa »

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #1913 on: October 03, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »
    Pillow Fight ?

:luvluv2:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1914 on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
[21:00] <Masa> !pic is Pyon's father
[21:00] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip82090.jpg
[21:01] <Masa> !pic is a gay robot
[21:01] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip70387.jpg
[21:02] <Amplifier> !pic was greedo
[21:02] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip20181.jpg
[21:02] <Masa> so wait, Yuko is C3PO, Vader AND Greedo
[21:03] <Masa> !pic is a 900 year old jedi master
[21:03] <bartender_bot> [picroda] http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip70795.jpg
[21:03] <Amplifier> our fanfic universe is gonna have things to explain
Well at least casting for the AKB x Star Wars movie will be easy since Yuko will be playing like half of the characters XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1915 on: October 04, 2011, 02:52:52 AM »
According to realakb48facts...

Haruka Nakagawa reached 10th Prestige on Call of Duty: Black Ops in three and a half days.
I wanna game with Harugon.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1916 on: October 04, 2011, 06:10:41 AM »
A little early but :sashiko: approves

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:37:26 AM by YKT »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1917 on: October 04, 2011, 12:50:36 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1918 on: October 04, 2011, 01:28:59 PM »

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #1919 on: October 04, 2011, 01:35:17 PM »
For  jafeijai

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming