JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Papapantsu

Author Topic: Everyone Has Their Own Problem||Multiple Pairings||[GB] Ch. 11 update! 23.06.17  (Read 52667 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well... trouble in paradise...

May be not so much for Atsuko and Takamina

But others....

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Hmm? Rina? As in Kawaei Rina? Did she die and Yuizo was dating her before?  :mon huh:

Haruna~ Forgive Yuu already  :mon cry: :mon annoy:

I feel bad for Yuma, he likes Yukirin but Yukirin likes Sae-chan  :farofflook:

Please Rena, go on a date with Jun!  :mon inluv:

I'm a new reader but great update, author-san!  :mon thumb:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Update soon. Please more mayuki
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

go go Yuki.. Get Miyazawa's sensei.
Nami for Atsuko? Poor Ray then.. How about make them be RayNamiAtsu. Harem it's okay right? Just kidding.
Make Jun be smart boy please... And it's because of Rena. YuiParu momment please.. More awkward (care, romantic) way. Thank you for your fict.

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Woah saeyuki made me interested in this fic but there is kojiyuu too...hmmmmm????

I'll definetly be waiting for next chaps...

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Heeeyyy minna-san I'm back with an update!! :on gay: :on gay: sorry for the llllooooonnnggggg update because I was busy with daily tests and preparation for mid test :dizzy: :mon exhaust: on this chapter is special WMatsui only! The reason is because this update is my 100th post~ :bingo: yoroshiku onegaishimasu for the next posts, minna-san! Hope you like it and sorry for the mistakes~
Ps, next chapter will reveal...the two pairings that start with Y letter~ stay tune ne! :D :D

REPLIES
@Kairi65: hmmm comment first read later? I guess you are too excited with yuiparu moment right? :nya: as for the question I'll let it be a surprise for you~ Yeah Yuma seem rude but actually cares like certain kusogaki right XD Jun is a pervert so...you know.
Ps, I'm sweet la :cow:
@niineechan: O2SN is the abbreviation of Olimpiade Olahraga Siswa Nasional ;) yup Yuizo mistook Haruka as Rina, for the question you will know it on the next chapter! XD I will leave you with more curiosities so stay tune :glasses:
@Bakamina_oshi: ah I'm not that awesome :shy2: but thank you~ :deco: drama? Yeah it will come so stay tune XD
@Raizel: mou you are so mean to meee, you've missed my two chapters :cry: :cry:
Just kidding~ it's okay don't worry XD Yuki does have feelings for Miyazawa but who knows with who she will end up? :D about kojiyuu gomen I keep making them play the chase and catch game lol :bow: I'll make the different one on the next chap~ yuizo doesn't remember anything because of something, you'll find out soon :3 eh wmatsui kissed too fast?! Ugh...honto ni gomen! :bow: ps,I'm not from a foreign country but Indonesia :3
@Key17: I'm very happy you like it! :deco: :cathappy: you want more wmatsui? Here you go~~  :on asmo:
@purnamazaki: your wish is granted my dear~ :on GJ:
@cisda83: hahaha yep atsumina is the only one who have progress so much but...next it can be different~ :glasses: stay tune okay~
@rindg: You will know who is Rina on the next chapter~ :3 it's still too early for Haruna to forgive Yuu actually XD please keep reading ne~ :on cny1:
@fath107: I'll try to make more mayuki :pig madder:
@Rufy SaeYuki: hahahaha harem for Takamina? Never cross my mind before XD I will try to make Jun smarter and more romantic yuiparu :hee:
@arawche078: ehehe then both make you interested :wub: :monk gboy:

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 7A: A Date With Weird Girl? Will My Face be Safe From Punch?
[/size][/color]

Jun was waiting in class impatiently after the bell rang signaling recess has over. Teacher of subject hereinafter is Kuwabara-sensei who teach Biology. She called the students one by one to see if there is student who absent but shortly afterwards she scowled. The cause is there are some students who are late to class. They are Yuu, Haruna, Haruka, Yuizo, Rena, Minami, and Atsuko. For some students it was quite astonishing that weirdy girls late for class, especially the study maniac, Matsui Rena. She will not be pleased if do one disability in attendance. Not only attendance but the scores of all subjects. Once completed, Kuwabara-sensei without waiting immediately begin the lesson. Suddenly Minami and Atsuko come together. Whisperings began to meet the class and it makes Kuwabara-sensei turned from the blackboard.

"Why did you two come late?" As she crossed her arms, Kuwabara-sensei asked. Serious expression on her face. However students already know that she is not a fierce teacher but humorous and ridiculous.

"Why are you two just stay silent? Do I have to make an expression like this," unexpectedly, the teacher makes a very ugly facial expression, silly, and funny! Suddenly laughs were out of the mouths of students loudly. Except for Yuma, Jun, and Yuki. "Then you will answer??"

Minami glance at Atsuko who calmly kept her mouth shut tightly as usual. He had no other choice but to respond for both of them. Before answering, Minami put a pleading face. "Forgive us, Sensei. We were on the rooftop so did not hear the bell has rang..."

"Hm...Well you can sit down. After all today is our first meeting in the new semester so I still give dispensation."

"Thank you very much, Sensei!" Minami bowed and sat on his respective seat so did Atsuko.

Kuwabara-sensei continued writing on the board. Because she was not paying attention to her students, Jun pokes Takamina intending to talk.

"You look happy." Jun pouted.

Minami turned backwards so that he can reply Jun statement. "You look grim." He grinned.

"Why would you be with her?"

"Hmmm the possibility of destiny?"
When Jun wants to reply, Rena came into the classroom while looking down. Without further ado, greetings, or apologize she immediately walked straight to her seat. Lucky Kuwabara-sensei has not commented nor realize that Rena had entered the classroom. Jun unconsciously was looking at Rena and was seen by Minami. Minami poked then asked why he saw Rena, Jun does not answer even ask for help.

"Hey, Maeda is sitting next to Rena right? I need to talk to her but I do not know what and how to say to Maeda to exchange seats with me. She never talk, Takamina help me!"

"Huh? Hm..." Minami rubbed his chin while looking at the ceiling of the classroom, thinking. "Atsuko is a good person. Convince her kindly and surely. I'm sure she will exchange seats with you."

Jun face-palmed. According to the answer of Minami it was very unhelpful. Looks like it is not the right time to approach Rena because Kuwabara-sensei turned before Jun can take further action. June sighed heavily. He decided to meet the weird girl after school. Well, let's hope he is lucky.
--------------- X ---------------
Jun POV

"Do not go home yet."

I took her hand, the strange girl named Matsui Rena seemed in a hurry to leave the classroom. My plan must not fail! Therefore I also hurriedly pack my book and pencil case into the bag after her. No matter where we are in now. Screw those shocked, surprised, indignant stares of the mostly female students. The important thing is that I can know this weird girl more. Eh what I said just now?! I meant completing the sucks mission quickly! Ugh damn what happened to my mind...

Okay back to the current time. I pulled her hand at the same time stopped her. Her eyes avoiding my eyes. Whisperings began to sound more and more. It's hard to be a popular student but it's not Matsui Jun if I could not cope with the little things like this. Without thinking twice, I immediately asked straight to the point.

"Give me your answer now."

"I will not come."

Damn why she is so annoying! Just now she looks really cute when I accidentally kissed her. "Mmm....Are you sure?"

"Very sure." The answer so quickly escaped of her mouth, I think it was less than 0 seconds after I asked!

I was so focused on her answer. Unfortunately she took the opportunity to escape from the grip of my hand. So many students here so I decided to not chase her and yell. "TOMORROW I'M WAITING ON YOU-KNOW-WHERE AT 11!" The girls who are still in the corridor suddenly directing glances at me. I deliberately did not mention the place because if I did, the girls would come to the station. One second later, what I know, I'm already covered by the hysterical humans called fan girls
The next day, Saturday
At the station

Good. What time is it now? Oh now it is two hours and forty five at the afternoon. Wait WHAT ??!! I was overreacting, maybe the battery of my watch is died. I looked carefully into my clockwork. To my horror it was moving. ALREADY 3 HOURS 45 MINUTES I AM WAITING FOR A WEIRD GIRL. And already many times I was approached by girls. They asked why I'm here, why I was alone, there are also asked me to go out with them. None of their business if I'm here, isn't it?! I can not stand anymore. My feet walked away leaving the position in which I stood before, out of the station. Feels empty....in my heart. Tsk I am overreacting again, the heart is hollow because it would be ready to explode with fury. Yes I'm sure that's the reason.

Arriving at the front entrance of the station, I saw someone familiar. She, Matsui Rena was here and was reading a book! Ugh don't tell me she was waiting outside while I was inside. Miss communication? Anyway I do not care about it. I happily half-ran toward her. Without waiting for a long time, after I am close enough I immediately patted her shoulder and said 'Yoooo ~'. Unfortunately, she did not move from the stupid book. Aaaarrggghhh !!

Once again. Matsui Jun was unyielding! This time I decided to...hm....what should I do to attract  her attention? Surprisingly my brain get the idea quickly. I snatched the book up and she gasped slightly. The next thing that happened, Rena want to scream with annoyance but I swiftly shut her mouth with my hand.

"Sshhh...you're not in the first place to be angry here. I should have because you've made me wait for so long."

"Asdfghjklzxcbbnmusjwosmxospakammmmhh!"

I laughed because she spoke unclearly due to her mouth is covered by me. "Well well, sorry I took the book from you. I will return it after we go. Remember, now I am the 2 threats for you. First, if you do not go I will spread the fact that I have seen a Matsui Rena only with underwear. Secondly, this book would never be seen again if you refuse. Okay?"
At first she hesitated to say yes but finally nodded slowly. With that, I pulled my hand back. We start our date with a ride in my car. The reason I did not pick her directly to her house because I do not want to meet with the security guard. He could have his revenge on me. Occasionally I glanced at this weird girl. Even go on a date with a popular guy in school does not make any change to beautify herself or at least change her appearance slightly. Only slightly oversized T-shirt, plain cream-colored sweater, worn jeans, and a pair of flat shoes she was wearing. Her hair was just tied. But the small bag she was carrying looked good. Only it looked good.

"You decided to come in the end~" I'm trying to break this silence.

"Hmph, I happened to pass through the station after buying something."

I smirked. "Oh yeah? Where is the something you bought? And why are you reading while standing there? You must be have a comfy place to read in your home sweet home rather in crowd place like the station right?"

Strike! She was speechless and looked away. I could see that her cheeks showed a tint of red. Aaaawwwww she looks very cute! A fact that should be added to the list is: Matsui Rena is a tsundere. I chuckled lightly.

"What are you laughing?" She still looked away but this time slightly puffed her cheeks.

"You look so cute. Don't be angry, it will ruin your cuteness~"

She remained silent and then during our trip was silent. Actually, from the beginning we were going without destination because I do not know where to take her. Amusement park? No, she can scuff her feet because wearing flat shoes. Restaurant? It's too late for lunch and too early for dinner. Game center? Looks like she was not the type who likes to play, I'm afraid I'm just the one having fun there. Without me knowing it, I glanced back to her and get a briliant idea! I immediately fastened my car that makes her kind of panic.
== SKIP TIME ==
"We have arrived." I opened the door just like a gentle man. We are here, in a clothing store of my subscription. This shop sells men and women clothes so Rena will not be confused. I held her hand and brought her into the store. To my surprise, Rena does not reject the hand grip. Inside the store, the store clerk greeted us warmly, some of them who knew me asked who is the woman I bring. I could only laugh and whispered something to them. Without wasting time, they bring Rena go deeper. I decided to wait while reading a magazine. I can not wait!

Two hours later, one of the store clerks told me that they're done. I followed the store clerk excitedly and went to where the store clerk takes me. After we arrived I do not see Rena. Where is she? There are only a crowd of store clerks who circled something. After close to them, they little by little step aside and show....it caught my breath. Are my eyes playing with me? Am I dreaming? Rena really looks beautiful and....looks very different with the white sleeveless knee-length dress, her hair tied ponytail and permed, a pair of low heels and a simple but elegant necklace to enhance her appearance. They also put a natural make up on her. It was like the sun standing in front of me. Sparkling and dazzling.

"How is it, Matsui-san? Do you like the make-over that we had done?"

"I ..." What is this, my heart was beating fast as if I'm running! I can not concentrate because I was preoccupied with looking at a beautiful women in front of me. The silence around me makes me realize that they were waiting for my answer. "I really love it."

While they rejoice because they have managed to satisfy one of their regular costumer, I walked over to Rena. "Hey, are you a goddess in disguise?" I smiled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"No reason. After seeing your previous appearance I want to change you. What do you think?"

She walked to the nearest mirror and observe the reflection of herself on display. "I don't know....I was like seeing the not me."

Again I found myself doing something unexpected. This time I embrace her waist and pulled her close to my body. Now we see the reflections of the two of us. I could see her expression of surprise and cheeks flushed. Including my cheek. I cleared my throat. "Not too bad right, both of us."

"H-huh? What do you mean?

I did not respond instead go to the cashier then pulled her away from the shop. I took her to another men's clothing store. Initially she refused to intervene in choosing clothes for me. Thanks to persuasion eventually she gives her opinion. She picked out a green Tosca shirt combined with a black sock in it, bluish gray and calf-length denim pants, and the last I wore a spectacle as accessories. A pair of Reebok shoes do not escape from my view. I decided to buy all of these as these are Rena's pick for me. Somehow I feel excitement filled my chest cavity.

After shopping, I immediately put on the new clothes I bought and we went to the game center. Rena apparently quite adept at playing several games. The thought which imagine that Rena is just studying every day and can't play games has vanished. We played car racing, hockey using hands, shooting, and much more. During that is the first time I saw Rena SMILE AND LAUGH. She looked more beautiful, the now Rena is really different with the Rena that I knew. We stopped playing because...um...my stomach wailing to be filled. Rena giggled while covering her mouth. Ughhh why does she look so cute?! Okay I do not deny it this time because it is true. Before ending the game, I did ufo catch and got a stuffed dog. I presented the doll to her. Yaassss!!! She seems happy!

Our next destination is to go to a restaurant for dinner because the clock showed half past seven in the evening. We ate at an Italian restaurant that sells a very delicious meat spaghetti, my favorite one. We chatted awkwardly while waiting for the food to arrive. I also learned a new fact that she does not like to eat meat. Not surprising she has thin body. Finally, the foods and drinks we ordered have came. We chew in silence while enjoying classical music playing. I enjoy this comfortable silence though. Rena suddenly looked at her watch and looked restive.

"What's wrong?" I refrain myself to bribe my delicious spaghetti.

"Uhm...I have to go home soon. Don't worry I will reimburse you for these clothes along with accessories and heels," she took something out of her bag and turns out it was a wallet. She took out some amount of money and put it on the table. "This is money for food. I can go home alone—"

"No no no I'll drive you home!" With a mouthful I immediately ate up my spaghetti. Hastily I called the waiter and paid the bill.

I drove her home in silence. It was a long silence between us but not completely no sound, the music player plays variants of song. Just as I was about to open a conversation, it turns out when I glanced at her, Rena had fallen asleep. Luckily I knew the way to her home. After a few minutes we reached her home. I was debating with myself whether I should carry her to inside her house or wake her up but she was awake first. At the security station, the guard looked suspiciously into my car. Ugh I hope I do not meet him.

"Matsui-san, thank you for today. Um...I'll reimburse you tomorrow, I promise."

"No need. It was a gift from me," I smiled genuinely.

"Thank you very much. Good night and be careful on the road."

Rena was about to open the car door but I stopped her by gripping her wrist. We experienced a staring session for several seconds. "I want to talk but not outside the car, ok? Your security will  come after me. Etto..." I calmed myself for a moment before continuing. "May I call you Rena? And you call me Jun?"

"....."

Oh no what if she refuse?

".... okay.."

What I know next, Rena is no longer next to me and she waved outside the car. Unbelievable. She let me call her Rena! With an unprecedented rate, I started the car and drove to my house. Can not wait to report this to Takamina, principal, and Mari-chan!

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
:on woohoo: it's full of wmatsui!!! :luvluv1:
me, happy :on lol:
it's really great!! finally jun saw the other side of rena!! they will dating!!! :ding:
i will have a nice dream after read this!! :on gay:
author-san! :on GJ:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Wooo great date!

Jun and Rena finally getting closer as well now  :on gay:

Waiting for Yuiparu and Kojiyuu next  :shifty:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Koyumi-chan... I miss you..  :) And congrats for your 100th post.. Wohoo... :w00t:
Why are you apologize to me so much?  :sweatdrop: I like to find the unexpected events in the stories.. XD
You write this chap full of wmatsui, I'm very happy.. :D
Jun slowly developed feelings for Rena, of course he can't forget her not after what he sees #Rena with underwear only# haha.. :lol:
Glad for you Jun that Rena allow you to call her by her first name.. :thumbsup
Can't wait for you to reveal the other pair stories.. :twothumbs
Thanks~

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Finally you come back here. Yossh how much happy i am here. Cant decrise by word. Thank you for update it. Wmatsui in this chapter are so much cute moment :))tsun Rena. Wait for the next
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Awwhh, Rena is warming up to Jun~  :shy2: :luvluv2:

Isn't that great Jun?  :nya:

He must have been really happy, seeing those cute and sweet sides of Rena~ :3  :hehehe:

I like this chapter, it shows the sweetness of Jun for Rena   :stuffed:

Great update author-san!  :mon thumb:

(P.S Can't wait to find out who that Rina is and why Haruna is acting that way towards Yuu.)  :mon innocent:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
So... SWEEETTTT THAT I'M GETTING DIABETES FROM THEIR DATE 💕💕💕❤❤❤😚😘

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Omedetou, Jun. You can shout Rena's name out loud now.  :thumbup :yossi:
Just say it!! Rena! Rena! Rena! Rena!
:mon blowhorn:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... Jun also progressing too

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Hey here is the update minna-san~ can't say much because I'm being out of my mind when I typed this HAHAHAHA. Love you guys a lot :gmon heartu: :gmon heartu: *continues playing EDM music loudly with headphone* *shouts, I love school so muchhh!*
Ps, next chapter there'll be Atsumina and Mayuki! 8) 8)

REPLIES
@Key17: this chapter doesn't contain wmatsui tho...will you be waiting patiently for the next wmatsui moment? :mon innocent: I'm happy I can make you had a good dream XD
@Bakamina_oshi: ikr! Jun is such a dreamy boyfriend~ :nya: here is the yuiparu and kojiyuu ;)
@Raizel: I miss you too :on gay: I dunno I apologize easily to people :nervous I will give you more unexpected event~ :hip smile: glad you like the chapter! :deco:
@vickystar: aaawww I'm happy if you are happy too :wub: they are forever cute! :cathappy: :deco:
@rindg: Jun said to me it's really great XD thank youuuu I don't expect the last chapter is great :monk gboy: in this chapter you'll know who is Rina~ about Haruna, please wait XD
@ChrunchyCream: you are getting diabetes? Here, eat this *give salt* :wahaha: :wahaha:
@niineechan: heeeyy you give me inspiration! XD
@cisda83: you are welcome~ :on asmo: find out soom what's going to happen next! :hip smile: :cow:

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 7B
[/size][/color]

At the same time with Kuwabara-sensei class
Student council room

After the incident at the park behind the school, Yuizo took Haruka to the student council room to tell her something, something which caused misunderstanding between them. They have arrived in the empty room. The president sit on his usual seat while Haruka sit quite far from him near the door. Just in case if he attacks her, she can escape quickly.

"First of all, I am sorry of what happened. I was not in the right state of my mind and it was out of my control."

Haruka only nodded. She feels her heart crack still.

"My girlfriend's name is Kawaei Rina, not a student here."

"What did cause you to be like that? You mistook me as her?"

Yuizo can be seen looking down, thinking about something or probably arranging the answer. He let out a heavy sigh before spoke up. "You are the first person out of my best friends who I tell this. Promise me you will keep it and won't tell anybody."

"I promise."

Long break engulfed them. Yuizo seemed queasy based on his can't-stop-moving-up-and-down legs. On the other hand drowsiness slowly approaching Haruka. She tried to keep awake by looking at the ceiling. Their activities were interrupted as Yuizo starts to say the truth. He started with 'Mmm...'.

"I have a syndrome called PTSD, stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. A psychological disease which causing flashback of my tragic moment. It happened since..she is...dead. We got into accident when we were having date, a date to celebrate our first anniversary. I mistook you because I had a flashback of her..."

"Did you not go to hospital to heal it??"

"I did not anymore. I can handle this by myself. At least I want to try first."

Haruka doesn't reply because she has no idea what to reply. She is not a doctor or psychiatrist after all. The silence came back to them and it making the salty girl sleepy even more. She almost shut her eyes if the president did not caught her attention. He stood up and held his hand out to her. "Let's go."

Lazily Haruka straighten up. "What do you mean?"

"Let's skip classes and go somewhere."

It was surprising for Haruka to hear the words 'skip classes' from him. The president of student council who is a clever and diligent student, really what's happening with him? Without she can utter a reply, he grabbed her hand and then they go toward the school back. In fact, Yuizo knew a secret passage to get out of school. They managed to escape smoothly and without further ado Yuizo drags Haruka to the city. Their hands still attached on each other. Their destination turned out to be a café that sells ice creams, beverages, coffees, and some variants of bread and cake. Yuizo chose a spot next to the glass window and in the corner. At first he had taken a glimpse to Haruka to get her agreement. She just hummed.

They sit facing each other. A waiter approached them and was ready to write their orders. Haruka orders two melonpans and a glass of coffee float while Yuizo orders a tiramisu and a cup of less sugar tea. The waiter wrote it on the note after that said please wait for a moment. To kill time, Yuizo decided to talk about the history behind this place. "Aback, I like to come here with her."

"I don't ask you to tell me about that." Haruka replied with her salty expression on.

"Hey that was rude," He chuckled. "I'm just trying to ease the awkwardness you know."

"....how come you mistook me as her?"

Yuizo stroked his imaginary beard. "Hmm...I think your hair makes you look like her thus I mistook you as her. You have a similar hairstyle as hers."

Finally their foods and drinks served. Both are enjoying their orders in silence. As they finished, Haruka was about to pay of what she had ordered but then Yuizo prohibits he from do so. "Let me treat you, Shimazaki." He smiles. This time is genuine one.

After that, they walk randomly but soon a bookstore captured Haruka's attention. They attempted to find a book or few to buy, strangely they did not separate. Yuizo followed her when she wants to go to novel section, the same for Haruka, she followed him when he lurks in political books section.

"By the way, you are cute when you hugged me. Somehow I like it."

Haruka moved her gaze to him. "What are you talking about...(¬_¬) Oh! Look! Ikemen desu ne~ I want to buy this magazine! ♪( ´▽`) " She pointed a magazine, seems the newest one, that placed on the most front row.

Lucky for Paruru, there is a magazine that distracted her from blushing. Yeah blushing. When Yuizo said that, she actually felt her cheeks heating. She questioned herself why was she like that. However the answer is no longer become the object of her mind. The ikemen guy who is being the cover of a magazine easily taken the position as her object of mind. She is fangirling alone now.

(Yuizo: duh baka author. Of course she is fangirling alone. If I join that means I am gay.

Author: ehe gomen. Let's continue... (^◇^;) )

"Well, I am better haha." Yuizo laughed at her demeanor. He thought she is so cute when she unexpectedly fast of changing her expression.

"What makes you so sure about it? Of course he is better than you, Yokoyama-kun." Haruka squinted her eyes.

He laughed again. "If you know me well, you won't say that, Paruru."

"You called me Paruru. You are not even my friend."

"Can't I? Here I thought we are slowly getting close."

"Whatever," A sigh escaped of her mouth. "Baka Yuizo-kun..." She murmured.
After school, the same day as yuiparu moment
7 PM
Yuu POV

I had a lot of fun!!! It has been quite a long time since the last time I hung out with my skateboard mates. Hell my technique level was lower than them. I should come back and practice more to beat them! Thinking of that makes me smile on my way to home. Tomorrow I don't have homework so I think I want to chill myself a bit by walking for a new route. The new route is quieter than I expect. I glanced at my wristwatch. It's still 7 PM, where are the people? It was strange but I just shrugged it off. Maybe this place is always like this. I continue walking while chewing a bubble gum but suddenly a shout echoes. The source of it was from an unmaintained house just a few meters away from my standing spot.

"All you can do is just crying! What a useless b*tch!"

I saw a man kicked someone, his back was facing me. I guess it's a girl based on the long hair that my eyes could still catch its presence. Beside the man is a woman who is wearing only a tank top and very short denim pants. It was obvious that the woman is a seductress. What the heck, she is clinging on the man arm and she didn't care about the man kicked the poor girl. They left after that. Fortunately there is a tree to hide myself. I widened my eyes when my gaze fixated upon the victim. It was literally a girl...and she is a person that I recognize. Kojima Haruna. She is crying silently on the porch, sitting and hugging herself as if she is the only one who can protect herself. Do I have to go there? I'm afraid she would run away again but...it hurts inside me. Myself tighten and my fists clenched. Damn that man!

I don't care about she would run away. What I want to do is to protect her and wipe those tears. When I realize, I'm already standing in front of her and she is looking up at me. I bent down. Slowly my hands reached for her cheeks. I was not successful because she hugged me, not forget to mention tightly. I could feel her tears absorbing through my shirt. I was speechless and surprised but then again I remember my goal, to protect her.

"I'm here Haruna. Nobody can harm you now, I promise." I patted her back gently.

We kept our position like that until no one knows how long.

A/N: -sorry if this update is short. I hope you, someone who is mad at me will accept my apology
        -I don't care about my grammar anymore...
        -my expression when I typed this chapter
Why? Because of tomorrow yeah!!
Omce again, sorry minna-san. I talk nonsense.

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Its really short, but its ok. I hope you will update new chap soon :")
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
KOYUHAN YOU FINALLY UPDATE T^T in the middle of our middle test,meh you're so diligent not like me~,good chapter anyway,goodluck on your test,ganbate !!!

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Paruru's reaction just too cute>///<
Poor Yuizo. Hopefully Paruru will help him to move on.
Is the man the cause of Haruna's trauma?
Well done, Yuu! Now go get Haruna's heart!^o^/

Gonna wait for the WMatsui and AtsuMina moment~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
it's ok, i'll wait for my wmatsui! just take your time! :)
ahh!!! yuiparu!!! they're so cute! XD XD
yuu becomes a knight for haruna!! one step closer yuu!!!
update soon!!! i'm curious about mayuki and atsumina!!
also, i want to see wmatsui!! make me have a nice dream again author-san! XD XD XD
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Yeaaay an updatee
I will wait wmatsui moment
Tsunderena~
LoL

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Papapantsu