JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - What`s Your Secret

Author Topic: Evil Inside (SAYAMILKY) - - - - Character and preview 24/02/16  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
Evil Inside (SAYAMILKY) - - - - Character and preview 24/02/16
« on: February 04, 2016, 08:42:34 AM »

:welcome  Hello my dear friends . welcome to my first English (ver.) fiction actually I write this fiction on my own language   :cool1: 

First I'm sorry for my bad English  :err: :err: :err:

I'll see you soon by intro this fiction because My busy job 

- - -  SEE YOU SOON GUYS  -- --

How short message!!!!!!!!!!!!     = ="
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:23:24 AM by Naoru_chan »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Evil Inside (SAYAMILKY) - - - - Talk with Author
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »
The title makes this sounds very sinister. Is it horror genre?

And good luck! ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 11:34:38 PM »
 :w00t: I'm excited! Can't wait to read it! :cow:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:25:50 PM »
Yay Sayamilky~~

Ganbatte! I'm totally going to read it!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 04:27:59 AM »
Yay! SayaMirukii! :farofflook:

Waiting for the update! :hehehe:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Naoru_chan

Re: Evil Inside (SAYAMILKY) - - - - Character -Preview 24/02/16
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 10:21:35 AM »

Evil Inside 

DID (Dissociative) or MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)  is the most nightmare disease to happen with people especially It appear in your family and was forwarded to genetic.The endless nightmare for who can't control themselves as if the monster inside them when It happen. The medical try to research and develop medicine but relieve their symptom only nobody know when DID or MPD will appear in them even doctor. Perhaps  in the ancient times our ancestor called this happened that they was possess by spirits because their brutal behavior. Now a day the most serious thing, the patient of DID or MPD more increase than the past that why crime are stronger.

yamamoto Zatoru   24   

The police officer of NAMBA prosecutor Department or NMPD he work with his IKEMEN brothers Night club in NAGOYA  sometimes. the past of him had the once who imprisoned in this nightmare cause his father is the patient of MPD. His mother either him called his father 'Monster' .When he is 12 that monster was arrested by police he thought the happiness would be soon in his new life but not yet, his mother was hallucination and saw him looked like that monster and escape her own son. In the same year his twin father who leave his own family in Japan and move himself to U.S.A heard about his only nephew from his Japanese friend  then he came back to his hometown for accept the little boy to his adopted child.

Time had passed the little boy grew up became a healthy and clever police but still in pain from the nightmare in the past then why he hardly open his heart to others. This is the story before he came back to this nightmare hometown with his cousin 

Watanabe Miyuki 24

The sexy pheromones model of Gravure was attacked by stranger while walked alone at night after her model senior was killed during 1 week. But the tall sharp dead eyes man came in the time. Since she was young before work she stayed with her grandmother and mother never knows who’s her father.

Yokoyama Yuya 25

The police officer of NAMBA prosecutor Department: If his partner was called  ‘French bread’ then he was ‘Sea dog’. He works with Yamamoto Team and as a co-worker he is the one who really closer with his buddy than others.

Shimazaki Haruka 21

A young girl works in Forensic laboratory at Namba Police Hospital. Her boyfriend works in NAMBA prosecutor Department and her boss friend

Jonishi Kei 24

The doctor and the head of Forensic laboratory at Namba Police Hospital.4 years ago his father who is the Director of of NAMBA prosecutor Department ask for heals his new member the Japanese police who came from U.S.A but he got sick. Originally of Dr.Kei was really quiet and solemnly till time has past while 3 of them worked together their became friend.

The man ….. who life was cursed by his father why shield himself from strange vision he never know do not love do not open his mind to trust others. However, he really confident to his new family and they never make him down. A outer ace like cold heart but inside full of fear confusion and how weak of him

The women...who grew up by mother’s love. She has joyful life and all of them heard to hide Its overflow and show itself in her sweet eyes her soft smile that why everyone  come near  her they are kind to her.

What happen!!!!!!!!!!!  If  wall ice vs fire storm   

“Aunty…. is that you..aunty...mom...” 12 years old boy feel anomaly when he came inside his aunt  house. He never see his mother since the police help them from the monster and they said his mother in coma and sent him to his mother family to take care.

Their freedom began again since he and his mother was kidnapped by his own father in his 5 years. Because that night while that monster cast his weak body near the midden cause he looked like he would die soon. By the way in the same time he was helped by the police and their team found the way to arrested his father. That monster killed his own family and murder the chief of NAMBA Police office he kidnapped the girl and done the abominate things to her. The girl tried to escape and released from his bondage and felt lucky she could. Then she delivered the healthy boy and try to forgot the nightmare but not. Once day while she and her son walking home after her job the monster appeared in front of her and kidnapped them.

Suddenly, big black shadow appear from living room and slowly clearer the tall guy his face as same as that monster the boy shock and fear show up on the boy’s eyes his lags slowly stepping away and return him fast

“Hey….easy….easy….kid …I’m your twin’s father Yamamoto kenji ….. clam down boy” The man hurry grab young boy to his embrace

“T…twin….”

“Yes….hump let’s me guess my stupid brother never told you about me” his try clam his voice and speak to

“Everything alright …..”women voice behind the young

“Sorry…Miss…I must wait you before” after released the boy then he bow

“Aunty….”

“Zatoru….I’m sorry never told you before ….. He is your uncle from now he is your father….and you’ll go America with him”

“What…..how about my mother……where is she……I want to see her….please” the boy shout the pain showed in his eyes

The elders looked at him by their messy face before the man agree and let her tell  the boy

“Zatoru……your mother got sick…..when she woke …… she rampant everyone can’t clam her ..s….she shout to them and maniac all the time when others came near her ” her tears almost drop out of her eyes  speak by her quiver voice

“N….now where is she” young boy’s tears fall down on his face

“We sent her to the Treatment Center at another place” his uncle said

“Please…..I want to meet her….after that I accede to go with you” 

All of them go to that place together by his aunt car 2 hour far from town then view of big port appear and many beautiful flowers garden strange shape of building many car and people everything make him surprised all the way.

“Excuse me…..Can we  meet Miss Kono Saeko yet” the man asked the officer

“Yes….you can ……. We just finished her medicine already ….. please follow our nurse ”
The boy quickly face his aunt and uncle when the word ‘Medicine’ they nod and follow the nurse to the garden

“Sir…you can call us every time…..now I’m leave” the nurse said and left

“M…mom…”the boy called his mother by his hoarse voice

The woman who is on the bench her vacant empty eyes her body look thinner than before in her arms cover the baby boy doll

“Mom….It’s me……mom” the younger speak louder

“No……you not my son …… get out off me you bastards” shout and push her own son then he fall his backward hurry his uncle support his head not shock the floor. The woman misunderstand think that the man is the monster

“Help me…..please the monster….. He killed my son…..no don’t touch me get out” try to run away but her sister hug her

“Sister…..me….. your sister please clam down…….nurse…nurse….”

“What happened Miss……”not so long the doctor and some nurse come and do their work

“I don’t know……when she saw us she maniac”

“O.k….. leave It to us please wait in the office”

The boy waiting his aunt and uncle inside the car his sad face looked outside the car window in his mind full of painful

“Mom…*sob*..I’m sorry …. b …. because my weak *sob*….. mom I can’t protect you *sob*” the younger angry himself 

In the evening during they come back home they silent think about the past of today

“Uncle….. right I said when we move to America ” the young boy speak first and call uncle his first time

“Well….not so long kid …… and you must call me daddy is batter” softly smile appear in his face 

The new life will be start soon but It can’t help the boy couldn’t decide his new life also

Hello my friends  Finally    but not Intro !!!!!!!!!

Maybe that name make you guys confused    :depressed: 

Well many type of them action some drama investigate a little horror (If I can)

By the way thanks for read and I do my best for you all  see you soon (real Intro )

:byebye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:49:31 AM by Naoru_chan »

Offline Naoru_chan

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 10:51:54 AM »
The title makes this sounds very sinister. Is it horror genre?

And good luck! ;)

Oh!!!!  That make you guys confused   :scared: 

Sorry  guys

:w00t: I'm excited! Can't wait to read it! :cow:

Yeah~ coming soon .  :luvluv2:

Yay Sayamilky~~

Ganbatte! I'm totally going to read it!

Thanks  I'll do my best  ^ ^   

Yay! SayaMirukii! :farofflook:

Waiting for the update! :hehehe:

Sayamilky  bansai~  :mon dance:

Sorry for my bad Enlish guy 
Thanks you

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Re: Evil Inside (SAYAMILKY) - - - - Character and preview 24/02/16
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 02:28:26 AM »
Interesting characters...

Next update man!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - What`s Your Secret