JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet

Author Topic: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Forty-Six -- Nightmare]  (Read 144661 times)

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Thirty-One -- Be Still My Heart]
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »
Ah, I forgot to put my usual author comments up here. XD
Um, this is still kind of filler since it was originally meant to be the other half of 31, but I didn't want to post any angst yesterday.
So it's kind of short. :3

[Chapter Thirty-Two -- When Evil Intentions Get Worse...]

“Man… I didn’t realize how hungry I was until we got there… I feel a lot better now.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you eat so much, Kumai-chan. You’re like a-”

“Don’t say bird, Erika-chan. Just don’t say it. I know you’re gonna say it. Just don’t. Just say no.”

“…duck?”

“…Are you saying that I waddle around, quacking all the time?”

“No, no! I didn’t mean it like that! …But you said not to say bird… so duck was the only thing that came to mind…?”

“… … You couldn’t think of a less-awkward flying creature to blurt out?”

“Ah… sorry…”

Yurina, Erika, and Risako were wandering around the city after a pretty satisfying meal, bored, and with nothing much to do. Though the two taller females seemed to be quite fine chatting with each other and poking fun, Risako had been extremely quiet the entire way, which was pretty unusual for her. Usually she was the loudest and most upbeat of the group…

She wouldn’t respond when either of her companions attempted to speak to her, either, and so they were beginning to grow worried. Yurina leaned over as close to Erika as her crutches would permit while she hobbled along, keeping her voice low. It wasn’t as though Risako would have noticed, anyway.

“What do you think is wrong with her…?”

“Maybe she’s upset that Tsugunaga-san didn’t want to come with us?” Erika suggested, shrugging and stealing a glance at their younger friend over her shoulder. Risako was staring down at the ground as she watched, almost as if she was counting the cracks in the sidewalk or something.

“I’m not sure if that’s it… Momoko-chan hasn’t been with her the entire time, and she hasn’t acted like that before… I’ll bet it has something to do with that girl…”

“What girl?”

“The particularly lecherous one.”

“Oh… that girl.” Erika hadn’t quite been able to shake that experience from her mind just yet. She had nearly fainted during the encounter with Maiha. And, as if by magic, or some strange twist of fate that had been listening to Erika’s thoughts, the flirt rounded the corner, and she and the trio stopped, staring each other down.

Well… Yurina and Erika were mostly just blinking… The other two were the ones having a stare-off. Risako looked indignant and upset, and Maiha showed absolutely no expression for the first few seconds or so. Then, slowly, an amused smile spread across her lips, and as if nothing had happened there at all, Maiha turned around and began to walk away without a word.

Risako obviously hadn’t expected that, and as soon as she regained her composure she started to call after the flirt.

“What the heck was that! What are you trying to do, Maiha?!?”

But Maiha never turned around, and she kept on walking, like she couldn’t hear a word that the other girl was saying. Risako let out a frustrated groan, and turned around, stalking off in the opposite direction…. leaving Erika and Yurina behind, both confused and at a loss for words.

“…Should we go after her?”

“If this was a normal occasion, I wouldn’t really care but… now that Momoko-chan’s around, we should probably keep her cousin out of trouble, or she’ll kill us. Come on, Erika-chan.”

-----------

“Shit…”

“Airin… would you mind moving away from me a bit? You’re starting to bleed on me, and I can’t stand the smell of it.”

The fire escape platform of the dilapidated building creaked as the younger female shifted to comply with her partner’s wishes. Her scuffle with the small police officer had earned her arms a few scrapes and cuts, thanks to the fact that the cop had knocked her onto the concrete in an attempt to take her in. They were still bleeding a bit, and stung like crazy. The only pleasure she got from it was knowing that she had given that officer a nice souvenir that would probably scar later…

“What the hell are we doing up here anyway, Miracle?”

“Patience… I thought it would be proper to let you rest a bit after our little run in with the law…”

“Like hell you did… I’m not stupid. What’s the real reason?”

Koharu stood up and began to descend from the platform, ignoring the shrieks of protest the ancient metal was giving her with every step. Airi followed after her without a word, and the two of them slipped out of the alleyway, merging effortlessly into the city’s ever-moving crowd and blending in with ease. The younger female was soon able to figure out what they were doing, as she spotted a familiar figure walking along a ways ahead of them, oblivious to the fact that she was being followed.

“I thought you wanted her out of the way… If that was the case… wouldn’t we be dealing with her later on with all the rest of them?”

Koharu made no attempt to mask her twisted grin.

“I do… but… a thought has occurred to me… I didn’t really think about it until we ran into our old friend back there in the alleyway.”

No emotion passed over Airi’s face.

“…What are you thinking about?”

“Well… she does happen to be rather attractive, doesn’t she…? If Maasa doesn’t manage to keep her from the theatre… then I might just have to steal her. Not only does it hurt our dear Sudou-chan… but I win a little bit more in the end as well.”

The older girl was chuckling deep in her throat, and Airi did little more to nod in reply. She had learned a long time ago never to let Koharu know how she was really feeling on the inside, because her partner percieved it to be weakness, and Airi knew how the other girl dealt with… weakness. You ended up like Maasa. She was bristling with something similar to jealousy on the inside, however, that this outsider had managed to catch Koharu’s attention.

But there wasn’t much she could do about it. Once again, she had just been made painfully aware that she was just a tool to be used by Koharu, and would never be anything more than that.

A pawn in this chess game of life… I am…

…disposable.

------------

Overwhelming anger. It’s rising to the point where I feel like maybe it’s gonna crush me…

I think I’m running now. I can’t tell. I’m much too desensitized to know that right now. I’m not sure that I really care, either. I think even that other part of me wants to get away from everyone at the moment. The one that I pushed back into my subconscious… the weak one.

She was… upset. So I took control away. It’s better for me to be in charge while she’s like that, so she doesn’t have to suffer through the nightmares… if only for a moment. It’s weird. She and I are one and the same… but still I continue to refer to her as a separate person entirely.

Perhaps I’m getting even worse…

I can smell blood. I think it’s mine. I slipped a little bit when I was climbing back off of that building. The pain will come later, though… I won’t even feel it until I become her again. That’s probably the only reason I can keep on running… I’m not exactly sure where I got hurt.

Doesn’t matter. I can see the fire everywhere now, and I need to get away from it.

…I just need to get away…
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:06:59 PM by FeverInducedMadness »
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Loser87

DIBS

Oh gosh ._.
Goshy, Goshy-gosh-gosh!!

;+; MAIHA WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!! >w<

Anyway, that was a good post >w<
That was indeedy, I feel bad for Airi ;+;
Poor, Poor, Airi...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE EVIL LIKE THAT FIM!? *throws random stray cat at your head*
GO CAT-SCRATCH!!

But back to the story, No, No, No!!!~
They can't take Momo!! NoooooOOooo...MAASA SAVE HER!!!
O_O

And the last part..With Chinami...Split personality o_o
Holy crappers..
o_o...What's going to happen now?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE POST POST POST POST
LONGER CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU I COMMAN THEE!!!! *throws a pig at your head*
C'MON!!!~~

*pokes with mr. Pointy*
~UPDATE!~
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 12:38:04 AM by Loser87 »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Wow...Koha's crazy...and I feel sorry for Airi! Has to mask her true feelings in this, and she's just like a pawn to Koha...Ah well...

WHOO

*H!P in a box*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Hmmm, poor Airi. o_o

Chinami with a split personality! o_o

Too hungry and tired to reply properly. -hands you custom plushies of the Berryz-

Can't wait for more. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I live again! So much is just simmering beneath the surface here, waiting to explode. I almost can't take it.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
“Well… she does happen to be rather attractive, doesn’t she…? If Maasa doesn’t manage to keep her from the theatre… then I might just have to steal her. Not only does it hurt our dear Sudou-chan… but I win a little bit more in the end as well.”

Oh woah, a sick and possibly twisted Koharu...... :nya:

Love it
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
And now a completely random, never before posted person appears onto the scene, to say:

WHEEE! I love this fic with all my heart. Koharu scares me, but I love pyros... and... and..... wheeeee! This is so cute!

*waves* hihi! :wriggly:

And yes, these emoshi-cons amuse me. That's right, emoshi-cons.

Offline shimako

• Nyah~ x3
mou...[whimpers while waiting for the next chappy]

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
DIBS

Oh gosh ._.
Goshy, Goshy-gosh-gosh!!

;+; MAIHA WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!! >w<

Anyway, that was a good post >w<
That was indeedy, I feel bad for Airi ;+;
Poor, Poor, Airi...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE EVIL LIKE THAT FIM!? *throws random stray cat at your head*
GO CAT-SCRATCH!!

But back to the story, No, No, No!!!~
They can't take Momo!! NoooooOOooo...MAASA SAVE HER!!!
O_O

And the last part..With Chinami...Split personality o_o
Holy crappers..
o_o...What's going to happen now?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE POST POST POST POST
LONGER CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU I COMMAN THEE!!!! *throws a pig at your head*
C'MON!!!~~

*pokes with mr. Pointy*
~UPDATE!~

Lol. Your Maiha's just as bad, so don't complain to me about mine. XDDD

Wow...Koha's crazy...and I feel sorry for Airi! Has to mask her true feelings in this, and she's just like a pawn to Koha...Ah well...

WHOO

*H!P in a box*

Lol That makes me think of the H!M box.
With Momoko and the "Please do a sexy pose." clip. XDDD

Hmmm, poor Airi. o_o

Chinami with a split personality! o_o

Too hungry and tired to reply properly. -hands you custom plushies of the Berryz-

Can't wait for more. :D

-pats- It's alright. Regardless of the size of the comments, I still love and appreciate them. :3

I live again! So much is just simmering beneath the surface here, waiting to explode. I almost can't take it.

XDD Good, I'm doing my job.

Oh woah, a sick and possibly twisted Koharu...... :nya:

Love it

Something wicked this way comes...

And now a completely random, never before posted person appears onto the scene, to say:

WHEEE! I love this fic with all my heart. Koharu scares me, but I love pyros... and... and..... wheeeee! This is so cute!

*waves* hihi! :wriggly:

And yes, these emoshi-cons amuse me. That's right, emoshi-cons.

ROFL, hello 'random' person. XDDD

I'm so glad that you like it. :3 Especially that you liked it enough to read it all in one day. XDDD

mou...[whimpers while waiting for the next chappy]

-pets- Daijoubu. <3 I promised a happy/semi-happy ending for this, didn't I?

[wedgecall?]

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
Hi,

I'm... uh, answering a wedgecall. :)

I'll follow up with a review... next week.  Finals does that to you >_<
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 01:52:53 AM by kitaoji »

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
^XDD I giggled a lot reading that for some reason. I guess I must be really tired.
And don't worry about the review. :3 I'll still be here. This story's only barely getting to the halfway point. I know how you feel, too, since I got slaughtered by an exam on Friday. ><;;

Anyways... This chapter took forever to write.
I've got a headache now.
But you get some fluff, and not so much angst for once, so be appreciative. XDD

Enjoy. <3

[Chapter Thirty-Three -- Two Can Play That Game]

“Are you coming out into the city with us tomorrow? I know that Miyabi’s bringing Saki-chan, and I think Rii-chan’s coming, too.”

“I don’t know… I think I might, if my leg’s feeling any better. I think it’s been doing me some good to get out of the house lately, though.”

“Okay. I’ll make sure that the others know, and we’ll stop by here in the morning to see what you want to do.”

“Thanks, Erika-chan.”

“Good night.”

I waved as the car drove off, shifting around on the metal crutches so that I was in a better position to try and get back into my house. My leg was aching painfully, and had been ever since Erika and I followed Risako just about all over the city. It’s rare to see her angry like that, but when it happens, it takes her a while to cool off. And when she finally WAS done being upset, it had been time to go back to the theatre for the evening practice.

Thanks to Erika and her father, I hadn’t had to walk home after all that. I feel guilty for being such a burden to her, even if she tells me that it’s no trouble at all. Then again, she’s always kind of been the big sister/mom-type to the rest of us, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she enjoyed taking care of things like this.

It took a while for me to dig my keys out of my pocket, and after that came the complicated task of balancing on one crutch in order to unlock the door with my other hand. Ever since it happened, I tried hard not to resent Miyabi for injuring me like that, but… It’s really hard to be the nice one all the time. It wasn’t easy to dislike her lately, either, since she was beginning to be a bit nicer to everyone around.

Minus the small pranks and stuff like that, of course. But that was to be expected.

I finally managed to shove the key into the hole, and with a satisfying click the lock released, and I twisted the knob to open the door and step inside. That was when I sensed a change in the room. When you live by yourself, you know what to expect, and something was different about the house, to me at least… I looked around for a bit, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness, and when I glanced over at my bed I jumped a bit, startled to see someone sitting there staring quietly back at me.

“Chinami! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“Ah, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to scare you.” She didn’t move an inch, and the moonlight reflected off of her eyes in such a way that they almost glowed. Something was wrong with her. She was different than she had been that morning… “I didn’t think that you’d mind.”

“I don’t, really… It’s just… what are you doing here? It’s really late, you know?”

I hadn’t meant for that to sound the way it had, like I was accusing her of something, but something was off, and I was a little bit apprehensive about it. She didn’t seem to notice, anyway.

“The Captain never came home… it was cold and lonely… so I couldn’t sleep.”

She let out a little sigh, and that strange glint in her eyes seemed to fade away, and I could tell at that point… my Chinami was back. She looked up at me, that crooked little smile a bit sheepish, like she was a bit embarrassed that she was afraid of something like that. I moved to sit down beside her on my bed, and I could feel her twitch a little bit before she finally settled down. She wasn’t quite used to being touched yet, I guessed.

“You can stay here with me tonight if you want to… I wouldn’t mind.”

“…Really?”

“Of course you can…”

I smiled at her, and she seemed to be very relieved by that idea. By then, however, my eyes had adjusted to the little light that there WAS in this house, and I realized that she had some sort of cloth wrapped around her arm, and it was stained with dark red splotches.

“Ah, Chinami! You’re bleeding…”

“I-I’m sorry, I swear I didn’t get any on the bed, I was really careful not to…”

“Oh, who cares about the bed?! You’re hurt!”

Instantly I was up on my feet—well, foot- er, crutches, ah, you know what I mean—and I raced into my bathroom, coming back only after I had retrieved a sufficient amount of gauze wrap—after breaking my leg, I was prepared for anything—and a damp cloth. I sat back down beside Chinami, who was watching me with a puzzled expression on her face.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to fix that up for you.”

She pulled her arm away as I attempted to remove the cloth from her wound. I frowned at her, and she merely regarded me with neutral eyes.

“It looks really bad. I’m not sure that you want to see it.”

“After performing with someone as clumsy as Risako for so many years, I’ve seen it all, so I’m pretty sure I can handle this.”

I don’t think that she really believed me, but I stared at her harder, and finally she extended her limb towards me obediently. I was careful when I began to pull the cloth away, because there was a good chance that it would take some of the dried blood with it and irritate her wound further. But Chinami didn’t even so much as wince while I was doing this, and so I took that as a sign that it was safe to keep going.

I managed to choke down the gasp that was threatening to escape me. She was right when she had said it was pretty bad. There were a few deep lacerations on the back of her arm, running along the side of it… Whatever had cut her, I was glad that it had managed to miss some of the more vital veins…

“What happened to you?”

“…I fell.”

I tried to ignore the hiss of pain she gave me as I began to lightly dab at the cuts with the wet cloth. I knew it hurt, but I had to clean this up before it got infected. I also knew that the wounds probably needed to be stitched up, too, but I doubted that Chinami would be willing to go to the hospital or anything like that.

“Nobody falls and gets hurt like this… what really happened?”

“I really did fall! …just… not the way you’re thinking I did. I was climbing down from this building… I slipped, and I sort of got clipped by someone’s window ledge on the way down… Wasn’t my fault it was broken and all funky and jagged like that…”

“Why were you on top of the building in the first place, Chinami?”

“I like to watch the city…”

She trailed off at that, and I decided not to push the conversation any further, because she looked like she was distressed and didn’t want to talk about it. I made sure that her injuries were completely cleaned and dry before I began to gently wrap up her arm. I could feel her eyes on me while I did this, and I tried very hard not to blush as I finished bandaging the wound.

“…Where will I be sleeping?”

“In the bed. That’s what it’s for, you know…”

“You’re not sleeping on the floor.”

“That’s right, I’m not.”

Obviously, Chinami was confused by my logic, and I finished securing the wrap to her arm, grabbing my crutches in order to stand up again. It would hit her in a moment, I was sure, and so I wandered back into the bathroom to change into my nightclothes. Regardless of whether or not she figured it out, I had had a long day, and was going to go to sleep.

When I was done, I made my way back to where she was sitting and slid under the covers, which was quite a feat for someone like me to accomplish since I had that bulky, annoying cast on and since she was sitting on top of them. She turned her head to look at me in a peculiar sort of way.

“What are you doing?”

“…I’m going to sleep, Chinami…”

She seemed to still be processing that, and I was trying really hard not to laugh.

“Wait… you mean… You want me to sleep with you?”

I thought about that sentence for a moment… Had I been perverted, I could have taken that out of context. But I’m not, and I didn’t. …Shut up.

“Well… I’m not letting you sleep on the floor. Or out on the streets. And I’m sure not going to sleep on the floor, either. But… if you’re uncomfortable with it, I can figure something else out, I bet…”

“N-no, it’s not that… It’s just… I have a lot of trouble sleeping… I move a lot… Sometimes I talk or scream if the dreams are bad… You won’t rest very well with me here…”

“I promise, it won’t bother me. It’s just one night, I’m pretty sure I can manage.”

I slid over a little bit to make room for her, and after a moment she slid hesitantly under the blanket beside me, and she was making absolutely sure not to come into contact with any part of my body. I supposed it was more or less out of respect for my personal space, but it would have sounded awkward if I told her I didn’t mind her touching me. And, no, I wasn’t thinking about it like that, thank you very much.

She turned so that her back was facing me, and mumbled a quiet goodnight to me. I smiled, and whispered the same in reply to her, closing my eyes and letting the gentle rhythms of her breathing lull me to sleep.

------------

A single light was on in Risako’s apartment, even though it was getting rather late, and she was usually asleep at this hour of the night. However, her thoughts had made her restless, and so she was seated at the table near the window, attempting to read a book. It was hard, considering how distracted she was at that point in time, and she found herself re-reading the same line over and over again.

Risako groaned, and looked up to glance over at Momoko, who was sleeping peacefully in her bed, oblivious to the younger female’s predicament. Momoko, the outsider who hadn’t even been there a week yet, and had gone through day after chaotic day, was the one who was getting a good night’s sleep. Risako couldn’t help but be the slightest bit jealous of her cousin…

She was going to give up on the book, when she heard something that sounded strangely like a rock hitting the window, and she looked up again, startled. The noise continued for a bit, and finally she put the book down to go investigate, peering out her window to spot Maiha on the street below. Risako scowled, and slid the pane up in order to stick her head out, narrowly avoiding getting hit by one of the projectiles herself.

“What is your problem?!” She hissed, glaring down at the older girl.

Maiha merely grinned, crossing her arms.

“Hey beautiful. I’m glad I got you this time instead of Momoko… I still have a bruise from last time…”

“If you wake her up, I won’t stop her when she comes out there to kill you!”

“Aw, come on, you’re not still mad at me, are you? Come down here so we can talk… Please?”

Risako considered shutting the window and going on about her life as if Maiha didn’t exist, but she heard Momoko stir a bit behind her, and sighed. There wasn’t really any other choice…

“Fine. I’ll be there in a second.”

She slid the window shut and wandered out of the apartment, taking care to make as little noise as possible to keep from interrupting her cousin’s sleep. After all… her cousin didn’t share her rock-like sleeping skills.

When she finally stepped outside, she realized just how cold it was, and regretted the fact that she was only wearing sweatpants and a tank top. They were nice for sleeping in, but not nice for walking around in these kinds of temperatures. Maiha was wearing an only slightly repentant look on her face, and before Risako could protest, she slipped out of her jacket, stepping forward to drape it over the younger female’s shoulders.

“Ah… thanks… I guess…” Risako mumbled grudgingly, unable to overlook the kind gesture. There were times when Maiha could be exceedingly sweet and caring, and moments like that caught her off guard. It didn’t help that the jacket was completely saturated with the flirt’s intoxicating scent, which was like some sort of fiery wildflower that she couldn’t identify. It was taking all her willpower to remain focused.

“I was only messing with you earlier, you know… I didn’t think you’d want to hang out with me when your friends were around, since it embarrassed you so much the first time…” Maiha started, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jeans. Risako almost felt bad about getting angry at her… almost.

“Yeah, well… ignoring me is worse… It really upset me, you know?”

“Sorry… I won’t do it again.”

An awkward sort of silence drifted over the two of them. One that only a person like Maiha could figure out how to break.

“So… what are you doin’ tomorrow? You’ve got the day off cuz it’s Saturday, right?”

“Yeah, but… we’re all gonna hang out in the city together. Miyabi got her car back early.”

“So Saki gets to come, but I’m not invited?”

Risako raised an eyebrow at the other girl.  “I don’t think that that would be a very good idea…” She replied dryly, putting her hands on her hips. Maiha waved her hand around in the air in a noncommittal sort of way, rolling her eyes.

“Why don’t you just ditch them and come play with me, instead?”

“I don’t think THAT would be a good idea, either.”

“Why? You like me, don’t you?”

Risako had to think really hard about her answer. If she wasn’t careful, Maiha would twist it to sound like she wanted it to sound.

“Yes… but… Then I would be leaving Momoko alone with the rest of those girls and I’m not sure if she’d want me to do that.”

Maiha laughed.

“Laaaaaaaame excuse, Socko. From what I’ve seen, your cousin can take care of herself, and she seems to be pretty good friends with the others.”

The younger female scowled at the other girl indignantly. She wasn’t mad becaues Maiha happened to be right… she was mad because she couldn’t think of another excuse to use. Plus, she wanted to get back at the flirt for how she had ignored her earlier that day, even if it had been out of respect for her dignity.

“Well, regardless… I’m not coming with you, because that’s what you want me to do…” She closed what little distance there was between herself and Maiha, who was startled but both amused and pleased with this sudden turn of events. Risako was dangerously close to her lips, now, and it was all Maiha could do not to take her right then. She was barely aware of it when the younger girl started to whisper something to her, so hypnotized by the warm breath she was feeling on her lips.

“Since you turned this whole thing into a game… I’ve decided that I’m going to play too.”

And just like that, Risako moved away from her, turning around to reenter the apartment building without another word… leaving Maiha there, stunned and somewhat disappointed.

Man… I don’t know if I should be freaked out or turned on by that…

She smiled quietly to herself, chuckling a bit as she headed off towards nowhere in particular.

…She never gave my jacket back, either.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
DIBS <3

Ahh, a beautiful chapter. More Yurichina goodness! <3 And more MaihaKo love <3

Aww...Koma-chan's so sweet <3 Sharing her bed with Chinami ^^

*gives you a spa box, with berryz members doing different spa jobs, since they wanted to learn the value of work*

<3!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 02:55:20 AM by Tanachan »
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Loser87

dibs

*sighs*
YurinaxChinami goodness...MORE I DEMAND MORE!!
IN FACT I DEMAND THEIR FIRST KISS!! COME ON >w<

And the MaihaxRisako >_>
I wanna know what happens next, tell me...
C'mon post faster, faster, faster

I NEED TO KNOW!!! >w<

I DEMAND MORE FLUFF, SCREW THE KOHARU DRAMA!!
XDXDXD

Update~
*prodding with Pointy sick of pointy doom*
Update~ O_O I COMMAND YOU~
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 07:18:36 AM by Loser87 »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Thirty-Three -- Two Can Play That Game]
« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2007, 02:21:31 AM »
Wooo! Another chapter!

I said this before, but I <3 Risako. She's just so adorable! ^^;;

I also love the whole first scene... Okay, I love the whole of the fanfic, but I love that scene the most. Chinami=kawaaaaii ^^

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #254 on: May 13, 2007, 02:26:55 AM »
Hehehe the Risako/Maiha scene made me giggle. Risako will play this game too! Haha and the leather jacket...XD Something tells me Risako's going to treasure that jacket a lot secretly. XD

Awwww and Yurina/Chinami is cute. XD Man, Chinami really knows how to accidentally get hurt. o_o And they are sleeping in the same bed! <3 Cute. XD Now what will happen when next morning the girls come to look for Yurina and find Chinami in the bed too? XD

Looking forward to your next chapter~ -gives you a lollipop- I'm running out of gift ideas. XD Update soon~

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: May 13, 2007, 04:09:56 AM »
I'm back.

:3

Quote from: FeverInducedMadness

Haha, what the hell..

I supposed it was more or less out of respect for my personal space, but it would have sounded awkward if I told her I didn’t mind her touching me. And, no, I wasn’t thinking about it like that, thank you very much.

Yes, Yurina.. I know you aren't .. Only the writer :3

She turned so that her back was facing me, and mumbled a quiet goodnight to me. I smiled, and whispered the same in reply to her, closing my eyes and letting the gentle rhythms of her breathing lull me to sleep.

Simple and cute description. No need exaggeration >_<

She slid the window shut and wandered out of the apartment, taking care to make as little noise as possible to keep from interrupting her cousin’s sleep. After all… her cousin didn’t share her rock-like sleeping skills.

Rock like, lol. So momo is water-like ? :p

“I was only messing with you earlier, you know… I didn’t think you’d want to hang out with me when your friends were around, since it embarrassed you so much the first time…” Maiha started, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jeans. Risako almost felt bad about getting angry at her… almost.

Warning, fluffy road ahead!

“Since you turned this whole thing into a game… I’ve decided that I’m going to play too.”

And just like that, Risako moved away from her, turning around to reenter the apartment building without another word… leaving Maiha there, stunned and somewhat disappointed.

Somehow I smile contently reading this. A nice and brilliant turning point :3 Maiha is going down!

XDXD

I like this chapter..

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
If I were Yurina, I probably would have gone up to chinami and slapped her, I hate getting scared like that. but good thing she didnt, and nursed chinami. Aww, thats a sweet Yurina though
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2007, 06:51:51 PM »
Will we get a continuation of the YuChi sleeping scene? They're so sweet.

Go go Socko-o! Don't let Maiha have you so easily!

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:20 AM »
DIBS <3

Ahh, a beautiful chapter. More Yurichina goodness! <3 And more MaihaKo love <3

Aww...Koma-chan's so sweet <3 Sharing her bed with Chinami ^^

*gives you a spa box, with berryz members doing different spa jobs, since they wanted to learn the value of work*

<3!

:3 Glad you liked.
YAY BERRYZ SPA! XD

dibs

*sighs*
YurinaxChinami goodness...MORE I DEMAND MORE!!
IN FACT I DEMAND THEIR FIRST KISS!! COME ON >w<

And the MaihaxRisako >_>
I wanna know what happens next, tell me...
C'mon post faster, faster, faster

I NEED TO KNOW!!! >w<

I DEMAND MORE FLUFF, SCREW THE KOHARU DRAMA!!
XDXDXD

Update~
*prodding with Pointy sick of pointy doom*
Update~ O_O I COMMAND YOU~

ROFL, Good things come to those who wait, y'know.

Oh, and pointy 'sick' of doom? EW.

Wooo! Another chapter!

I said this before, but I <3 Risako. She's just so adorable! ^^;;

I also love the whole first scene... Okay, I love the whole of the fanfic, but I love that scene the most. Chinami=kawaaaaii ^^

I <3 Rii-chan, too. :3 Ask Loser. XDDD

I'm so glad you're enjoying this fic. ^_^

Hehehe the Risako/Maiha scene made me giggle. Risako will play this game too! Haha and the leather jacket...XD Something tells me Risako's going to treasure that jacket a lot secretly. XD

Awwww and Yurina/Chinami is cute. XD Man, Chinami really knows how to accidentally get hurt. o_o And they are sleeping in the same bed! <3 Cute. XD Now what will happen when next morning the girls come to look for Yurina and find Chinami in the bed too? XD

Looking forward to your next chapter~ -gives you a lollipop- I'm running out of gift ideas. XD Update soon~

Haha, you betcha. But she won't admit that to anyone.

XDD Well, they can't get into the house...

YAY! -sticks the whole thing in her mouth- <333333

I'm back.

Quote from: FeverInducedMadness

Haha, what the hell..

I supposed it was more or less out of respect for my personal space, but it would have sounded awkward if I told her I didn’t mind her touching me. And, no, I wasn’t thinking about it like that, thank you very much.

Yes, Yurina.. I know you aren't .. Only the writer :3

Simple and cute description. No need exaggeration >_<

Rock like, lol. So momo is water-like ? :p

Warning, fluffy road ahead!

Somehow I smile contently reading this. A nice and brilliant turning point :3 Maiha is going down!

XDXD

I like this chapter..

YAY, Ziggy-kuuuuuuun~ I missed your comments. XD

If I were Yurina, I probably would have gone up to chinami and slapped her, I hate getting scared like that. but good thing she didnt, and nursed chinami. Aww, thats a sweet Yurina though

XD I probably would have too.
But Yurina's much much kinder than that.

Will we get a continuation of the YuChi sleeping scene? They're so sweet.

Go go Socko-o! Don't let Maiha have you so easily!

Yes, yes actually you will! XD
And Risako's stubborn, so of course it will be difficult for our flirt to win her over.

[wedgecall!]

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:52 AM »
Weeedge xD

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet