JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not

Author Topic: Music Moves my Heart - Ch3 23/05/16  (Read 3431 times)

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Music Moves my Heart - Ch3 23/05/16
« on: February 02, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »
Hey,

Here’s a short story I thought while I was listening to some songs (the ones below)
#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2jONIjrM0
#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PoHj5nfoi8

Hope you like it!

Music moves my heart

In a dark place in Tokyo’s surroundings, a small stage was on fire. On that stage, a ponytail girl was rocking hard while balancing her head back and front through the rhythm of the music. Said girl was wearing black shorts and silk stocking combined with a tight top that highlighted her upper body. On top of that she had a dark leather jacket slightly showing her shoulders due to the guitar strap she had on.

“C’mon guys, I want to see you clapping.” The girl said approaching the mic really slowly while moving her head to the side in a sexy way.

The public soon followed her instructions, clapping all together in tune with the song.

With that, the girl took some steps behind and started moving her fingers really fast through her beige guitar. As soon as the riff reached its climax, the drum girl on the back started playing and the public went crazy.

Those who were standing were jumping, and those who were siting couldn’t avoid moving their feet and even their heads with the amazing sound that echoed through the bar.

Baby when you’re gone
I realize I’m in love
The days go on and on
And the nights just seem so long

The girl’s voice was soft but hard at the same time. She had a mix of sweetness and rockiness and her words seemed to catch everyone’s attention, even more than the riff she had previously played.

Even food don’t taste that good
Drink ain’t doing what it should
Things just feel so wrong
Baby when you’re gone

The song went on and the audience continued in ecstasy singing alone when they knew the words or just babbling around in the correct tone.

In a corner of the bar, a young couple was sitting and looking to the stage with glee plastered in their face. The guy was a slim guy with a spiky brown hair, while the girl was a small black haired girl.

“Are you enjoying this Maeda-san?” asked the guy.

“Yes Oshima-san, I’m enjoying this very much.” the girl answered “Thank you for bringing me here!”

The guy, Oshima-san, blushed a little bit hearing those words.

“I’m glad you’re liking this Maeda-san. I was a little afraid that you wouldn’t like this type of music.” He shyly said.

“Don’t worry Oshima-san, I’m really liking it. I’m glad I accepted in coming with you.” She happily answered.

Meanwhile, on the stage, the music stopped and the singer, who was also the guitarist, spoke through the mic.

“This next song will be our last, and it’s dedicated to all the love birds in here. I hope you like it. Thank you for being here with us tonight.”

The girl took of the guitar from her shoulders and put it in it support, and went in direction to the piano who was hiding in the shadows of the stage. Taking of her jacket, she sat on the piano’s bench and looked down. The lights on the stage went off and everything became dark.

Then, she started playing and a bright light lighted up focusing only on the piano and its player.

It was a soft melody. She kept her eyes closed while moving her fingers through the keyboard. Slowly, and without opening her eyes, she moved her neck a little bit to the front towards the mic, and sang.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

Everyone was silent. All the looks were set on her. Maeda and Oshima weren’t an exception. It was magical.
'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last
Need you by my side

The song went on, and when it ended, there was an explosion of claps in the bar. The people who were siting stand up and clapped along. Cheers and screams of excitement were heard.  Some people were crying. But not because they were sad. Because it was amazing.     

“Thank you all.”

The singer said bowing her head to the crowd, still sitting on the bench.

“One more, one more, one more” the public sang in unison.

No one wanted this moment to be over. It was too good to finish. The environment was amazing. The band was amazing. The singer, the singer was more than amazing.

Without thinking twice, she started playing again, this time together with the rest of the band. Although the public was enjoying the moment, the band itself was enjoying it even more. No one enjoys music more than the ones who play it.

When they reached their maximum, the show ended.

All the band members got together and bowed to the public.

A loud ovation was heard.

They bowed again, this time with an even bigger smile. And then they left.

“What did you think Maeda-san?” Oshima asked.

“Well, this was incredible. They were amazing. How did you find out about them?” she said with curiosity present in her tone.

“I have a friend who’s in the band.” He happily answered.

“Really? Who?” Maeda asked while supporting her chin with her hands and her elbows on the table.

“The drummer. Her name is Kojima. We studied together in high school.”

“That’s awesome Oshima-san!”

“I know.” He smiled getting a little bit red. “So maybe, do you want to meet them sometime? I can ask her and we can go together.” He said a little bit embarrassed.

“Yes, yes, yes! Let’s go!” Maeda answered “I really want to meet them..”

With that said, she blushed. She didn’t know the reason, but she did.

Everyone was leaving and they decided to do the same.

Oshima insisted on taking her home because “it was not safe for a girl to go home alone so late” and she allowed him. In the end of the day, they were good friends, so she didn’t mind spending some more minutes with him.

“Well, we’re here. Hope you enjoyed the night.” He bowed.

“I did Oshima-san. Thank you.” She also bowed.

“I’m going to talk with Kojima-san and I’ll talk to you later. Have a good night.”

“Good night Oshima-san!” she said, turning away and entering her house, looking back near the door just to see Oshima running like crazy in the direction they just came from.

“So silly” she thought while giggling softly.

That night, Maeda didn’t fall asleep immediately like she usually does. Instead, she was lost in her thoughts.

She couldn’t stop thinking about the show. She couldn’t stop thinking of how much she wanted to do something like that. Being able to play or sing like that. She couldn’t help imagining what it would be like being one of them. Most of it, she couldn’t take the image of the singer out of her mind. The way she played. The way she sang. The way she smiled so honestly to the crowd while thanking them. The way her words touched her when she was singing and playing the soft song. She just couldn’t stop thinking about her.

Thank you for reading.
I'll try to update my other fic asap because thankfully classes are almost over (yeahhh)

Have a nice day :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:00:44 PM by takagil »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Music Moves my Heart
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 03:13:10 AM »
I smell ATSUMINA~ but yuu kinda
like maeda..uh oh...thankiessss~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Music Moves my Heart
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 09:24:08 PM »
#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Sv3XaX4ko
 :oops:

Chapter 2

After a long day at work Oshima Yu was ready to meet his friend Maeda Atsuko. They had met a couple of months ago at work.

Although they were pretty good friends they still called each other by the last name. Power of the habit probably.

They decided to meet in a coffee shop near their work and have a snack before going.

He was waiting at about 10 minutes when he saw Maeda running in his direction. She looked beautiful. She had her hair in a little ponytail and she was wearing a cute black and red dress.

“Oshima-san, I’m sorry I’m late. Boss decided he wanted to talk to me when I was just about to leave” she pouted.

“It’s ok Maeda-san, I just got here as well” he smiled “Should we go eat something before going?” he politely asked while opening the
door for her to enter.

“You’re asking me but you’re already ready to going in” she laughed “you’re so silly Oshima-san.”

And with that they walked in. They chose a table near a corner so they could be more comfortable. A waitress quickly approached them and gave them a menu.

“So..” Maeda started tucking her hair behind her ear “what are you having?”

“Well, I think I will simply have a coffee and a piece of cake!” he said getting excited with the thought of a BIG chocolate piece of cake. “And you Maeda-san?”

“I think I’ll have the same”.

They ordered what they wanted when the waitress came and continued their chatting. They talked about a lot of things. How their day was, in what project they were in at work, how their boss was very annoying and how much they needed vacations.

“Daaaaaaaamn, it’s getting late Maeda-san, we should get going or Kojima-san is gonna be mad.” Oshima said taking of his wallet at the same time. “We need to get going because they’re rehearsal starts in 30 minutes and we have to get in before that.”

With that said, they both got up and headed up to the exit door with Oshima Yu paying before leaving.

Apparently the place where the band was rehearsing was not that far away, since it only took them 20 minutes to get there.

When they arrived Oshima Yu quickly dialed a phone number and they waited for a little bit.

Suddenly the door opened and a head popped out of the door. The owner of the head was a very tall girl with long hair. Very pretty. She looked like a model. Long legs, good curves, big breast and a very beautiful face. She was looking straight to Maeda and she wasn’t smiling. When she looked to the other person that was with Maeda her bored expression disappeared and a smile appeared instead.

“Yuuchan” she screamed and quickly hugged the guy that was smiling in front of her.

“Nyan Nyan, I missed you” he responded.

He was so small comparing to her and because of that his face was exactly in the middle of her breasts. That was kind of awkward in
Maeda’s opinion, but Oshima Yu seemed not to mind, and Kojima Haruna not as well.

They shared that hug for a little while until Oshima decided to step back and introduce their friends to each other.

“Maeda-san, this is Nyan Nyan, Nyan Nyan, this is Maeda-san.” He said giving little jumps.

He was acting like a little kid. Maeda couldn’t avoid smiling at the silliness of her friend.

“Nice to meet you Maeda-san.” Kojima said extending her hand so Maeda could grab it.

“Nice to meet you……?”

“Kojima Haruna” Kojima smiled politely “He always calls me Nyan Nyan, don’t know exactly why.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“Because you look like a cat Nyan Nyan.” Yuu explained.

They started to enter the building where Haruna had just left, but suddenly a question popped out in Haruna’s head.

“Do you call each other by your last name? I thought you told me you were good friends Yuuchan..” she said titling her head to the side.

“You have a good point there Nyan Nyan” Yuu answered and turned around to face Maeda. “Maeda-san, may I call you Acchan?” he bowed.

“Of course Oshima-san!” she smiled.

“And you can call me Yuu, or Yuuchan, whatever you please!!!” he clapped.

“I thought I was the only one who could call you Yuuchan!” Haruna said playfully punching Yu’s shoulder.

“Damn Acchan, we just got here and you already got me in trouble!”

--

Acchan’s PoV

Yuuchan seemed really happy with his friend. She was very kind in my opinion. Were they together? Mental note: Ask Yuuchan what’s going on between them. Because I’m sure something is going on. Almost 100% sure. And I’m usually not wrong.
Is sad thought. I really thought Yuuchan and I had a chance. I mean, he was always so friendly to me, I thought I was somehow special to him. Guess I’m not. He’s just very friendly with everyone. It’s his personality I guess.

“Follow me!” Kojima Haruna said.

She started walking in front of us and we just followed.
She walked like a model. One foot in front of the other, one step of a time. I wish I could walk like that. I’m always so clumsy.

Now that I think about it, Yuuchan mentioned she was the drummer. How is it possible for such a girl to be a drummer? The drummers are usually the manly ones no?

Well, it doesn’t matter. She rocked on stage. Almost as much as the singer.

We suddenly arrived to some kind of living room. It was kind of dark thought. It had 2 couches on the corner and some closets and I could see their instruments lying around with no order. The drum was in one corner, then one guitar was near the couch, there was another guitar just lying on the floor, some keyboards and some other things that I have no idea what they sound like. I don’t even know if they’re musical instruments or not, but I assume they are. There was also a TV and a PS3 beneath it and a lot of games. And when I say a lot, I do mean a lot.
The darkness really made it kind of cozy. It seemed nice.

I started wondering where the rest of the members were. I think they were 3 in the concert we saw. But only Kojima-san was here. Where are the others?

“Helloooooo everybody” some girl shouted walking in from the door in the back. “What do we have here?”

I think she was the bassist. I remember her. Behind her there was another girl. A shorter girl. The singer.

She looked nice. She wasn’t wearing the nice clothes she was using on the bar, but the training suit actually suited her well.

“Hi, Maeda Atsuko, nice to meet you” I bowed.

“Oh, nice to meet you too Maeda Atsuko.” The bassist said.

She then came in my direction and gave me a hug. Well that was weird. I’m not used to this kind of proximity, especially with people that I don’t know.  This girl seemed special.

“My name is Minigeshi Minami and I’ the awesome bassist!” she laughed.

I laughed as well. She seemed funny.

On the other side, the guitarist/singer seemed very shy. That was strange since on the stage she was acting very confidant.

I decided to give the first step and approach her.

“Hi” I said.

“Hi” she answered shyly.

“And you are….?”

“Her name is Takamina and she’s a midget!” Yuuchan screamed while giving an hi5 to the Minigeshi Minami girl.

They seemed like they knew each other already. But that makes sense.

“I’m sorry, don’t listen to that ASSHOLE. My name is Takahashi Minami, nice to meet you too.” She bowed.

She was still acting to shy. So cute.

They went to their places and grabbed their instruments while Yuuchan and I jumped to the couch.

“One, two, three”

Takamina started playing the guitar and right after that started singing together with the bass, being followed by the drums almost right away.

“So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you”

This was nice. Yuuchan couldn’t stop looking at Haruna-san. It was funny.
And now the music was getting even better. Takamina started doing some kind of riff with her guitar. This was awesome.

“I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say, take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, tide is low
I say, take me out!”

I think she was looking at me. Was she asking me out? God, I wish.
What the hell am I saying? Nevermind!

They kept playing and both Yuuchan and I were in ecstasy, clapping along with the music.

When it finished, they kept playing other songs, pretending we weren’t there. It was just the 3 of them and music.

The rehearsal lasted for 1h30 and we didn’t get bored at any time. On the contraire. This was the most fun I had in the last couple of months.

Sadly we had to leave. I think they needed some time alone, just the band, so Yuuchan and I headed to the exit.

“Hope to see you again!” I said to the three of them.

Yuuchan gave a quick hug to them and a huge kiss on Haruna’s cheek and left as well.

He insisted on taking me home again. If I didn’t know he was interested in Haruna-san I would for sure think that he wanted something with me. That reminded me. I need to ask him.

“Hey, Yuuchan…” I started.

“What’s up?”

“Are you in love with Haruna-san?”

“WHAAaaaat? Why do you say that?” he was shocked.

“I don’t know, it seemed like it.” I simply answered.

“I like her very much, but I wouldn’t say I’m in love, I think. And I’m sure she doesn’t like me back.”

He became sad. I screwed up. I should have kept quiet. We walked in silence until we reached my place. I was kind of undecided in what to do but said it either way.

“I’m sure she likes you Yuuchan, it’s impossible not to like you. You’re the best guy in the world!”

With that said, I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek and run away to my place.

“Good night Acchan!” He screamed.

I just smiled.

The day was over. I really enjoyed this afternoon. Wish I could see them again.

When I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. It was a message from Yuuchan.

Hey Acchan, I just received a message asking for your phone number. Can I give it? Yuchan

Someone was asking for my number? Who?

Who asked you that? Acchan

The girls from the band. I don’t know exactly if it was Minigeshi or Takamina, Nyan Nyan didn’t say :’( Yuuchan

One of the girls from the band asked for my number? That’s weird. But totally cool as well. Maybe they’re gonna ask me to see more rehearsals or something.

Oh, all right. You can give them :) I really had fun today! Have a good night Yuuchan! Acchan

Done! Me too! Hope we can repeat it! :) Good night Acchan <3 Yuuchan

With that said, I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy it!  :)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Music Moves my Heart - Ch2 21/04/16
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:41:53 AM »
I will read it first

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Music Moves my Heart - Ch3 23/05/16
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 07:00:27 PM »
Do you know that laziness feeling you have in the morning when your life doesn’t make that much sense? When you know you have to get up and face the day with a big smile on your face because you’re supposed to. Everyone expects that from you? That feeling you have when you realize you’re only doing with your life what other people want you to and not whatever you want to. Because to be honest, you don’t really know what you want to do, what are you living for? That’s exactly what I’m feeling this morning. I think maybe I should go see a doctor. This is not normal. I haven’t slept well for a couple of days now, and I have no idea why. I have a weird anxiety feeling inside of me, my hands start shaking on their own, and my chest kind of twitches. It’s weird. I don’t have anything new on my life but this uncomfortable nervous thing doesn’t leave me alone. Yeah, I should definitely see a doctor. Maybe I’m getting crazy. I talked with Yu about this, he told me I’m not, but when I asked him what was happening with me he couldn’t give me any reason. He’s the only one I can talk to right now. And he knows that. So maybe that’s why he didn’t say what was wrong with me. Because maybe he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings.  Oh my, I am getting crazy. What is happening to me? Maeda Atsuko, it’s time for you to wake up. Do something with your life. It’s a beautiful day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and all that crap, move. Do something.

Atsuko was laying on her bed, her eyes close, but her mind full awake. She was thinking. And as she was thinking, her line of thoughts was interrupted by the small buzzing of her phone. Since the buzzing ended up pretty quickly she assumed it was a text.

She didn’t move for some time.

Move, do something with your life Atsuko.

Gathering all her forces, Atsuko managed to grab her phone and checked who was texting her at that time of the day. She was expecting it was a text from Yu, but she was wrong. It was an unknown number for her. She was curious.

“Hello Maeda-san, this is Takamina, Yu’s friend. Sorry for bothering you but I was talking with him and he told me that you wanted to buy a guitar but you weren’t sure what to choose.. He almost begged me to help you. So, do you have any idea of what you want?”

A guitar? What? Since when do I want to buy a guitar? That little squirrel, always setting up pranks. And why were they talking about me? I only met her once, more than a week ago. Does she remember me? Does she want to talk to me? Or is she only talking to me because Yu asked her to? I wonder what she did during this week. Where Yu and her met. Maybe Haruna was there too. Are Yu and Haruna already dating? She’s really pretty. Focus Atsuko, focus. Your phone. Well, now that I think about it, the guitar is not that bad of an idea. I’m always complaining that I don’t know what to do. Maybe this is my chance. Maybe I could play the guitar. And to learn how to play it, I need to have one. And after, I could start composing songs. And start singing. And change my life. Perhaps this is destiny. This must be the chance I need to do something with my life. I’m decided, I’m gonna buy a guitar.

Having that nervous feeling running through her fingers again, she quickly typed a response.

“Hi Takamina, good morning. To be honest, I have no idea of what I want. If you’re not busy and you don’t mind, maybe you could come with me to the music store and help me choose.. What do you think? :) Acchan”

In less than one minute, her phone buzzed again.

“Hi, whenever you want.”

Whenever you want? Well, she doesn’t seem thrilled with the idea. Maybe I shouldn’t have said yes. Maybe she just offered so Yu doesn’t bother her again. Should I call it of? Say it was a joke? Oh c’mon Atsuko, man up.

“I’m free today evening. Around 6pm? Is it ok for you?”

“Sounds perfect. Let’s meet at Shimokura’s door? See you later!”

She said yes. Atsuko was going to buy a guitar. Atsuko was going to be someone. She was going to be a star.

“YES! Thank you! Have a great day! :)

With that, she got up from her bed and got ready to go to work without the ardor she felt before.

When Atsuko arrived at the place Takamina was already waiting for her. Seeing her from afar, she started running to her.

“Hi, I’m sorry I’m late.” Atsuko bowed and apologized.

“It’s ok, don’t worry. Are you ready?” Takamina smiled.

“Yes, let’s do it!!” Atsuko shouted.

Inside the store, there were guitars everywhere on the walls. Atsuko peeked at Takamina and she found her smiling like a little kid at an amusement park. She looked so funny.

“I hate to take you out from your dream world, but can I help you?”

It was the owner of the store. He was quite old but he had a kind smile.

With the sound of his voice Takamina woke up from her imagination and smiled back at the owner.

“Yes, my…..” Takamina started saying but quickly stopped looking at Atsuko. When she saw Atsuko smiling at her she continued “My friend here wants to buy a guitar.”

“What kind of guitar?” The man asked looking at Atsuko.

Seeing that Atsuko didn’t know what to say, Takamina started talking for her. And she kept talking with the guy. One hour after, and 13 guitars after, Atsuko finally had a guitar.

She bought an acoustic one, light brown. According to Takamina, those were the best one’s to start with. It wasn’t very big but it wasn’t small, so it was perfect.

They said their goodbyes to the man and left the store.

“Well, that was hard… Sorry for taking so long. Hope you like it.” Takamina awkwardly laughed.

“It’s perfect, thank you!” Atsuko smiled. “So, what are you going to do now?”

“I have nothing planned.” Takamina answered.

“Let’s have dinner. My treat. As a thank you for helping me.”

“Ok, sounds like a plan!” Takamina laughed.

The night went on and they talked about a lot of things. Atsuko confessed Takamina that she didn’t know how to play. Takamina offered herself to help her with that. According to her, she’s a good teacher. They talked about Takamina’s band. About Atsuko’s job.

About their dreams. About their friends. They simply talked.

When the night came and Atsuko arrived home she felt happy. The anxiety she felt in the morning was still there, but it wasn’t that bad anymore.

She grabbed her phone and decided to text Takamina that she arrived safely, since her friend made her promise that. Yes, her friend. Atsuko had a new friend.

“In the safety of my home. Thank you for everything : ) Sleep well!”

In the meantime, she decided to also text Yu.

“Hey, I just had katsudon with Takamina and bought a guitar. THANK YOU! You’re the best. I hate you tho, don’t do it again! <3”

“Hey Acchan, you’re welcome. You’ll tell me more about it tomorrow ^^ Night. Yu”

This Yu, he’s such an idiot. But he answered fast. Takamina didn’t answer me. Maybe she’s already asleep. But she was the one who told me to text her. She was probably just being nice. She might not have liked this night as I did. Damn you Atsuko, why do you have to screw up everything? Of course she wouldn’t like the night. I talked too much. I always do this, I always screw up.

She was feeling that thing again. Her heart was twitching again, so she decided to go take a shower.

When she came back from the shower she peeked up at her phone while going to bed and there it was.

1 unread message

“Thank you for letting me know. Have a good night, you have to rest well for our class tomorrow. : )”

A smile. She texted me a smile. Maybe she liked the night. YES ATSUKO!

With a smile on her face, Atsuko felt asleep faster than she had the entire week.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not