JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65759 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
With my headache and all, I just realized that I like to write whenever I think too much about a certain someone. I’ll be reading the awesome stories in this awesome thread forum next time, when I have enough time. Take care people.  :)

UP1

“KYA! Aichan! I’m so happy!” jumping in joy while her hands clasped near her heart, Niigaki Risa squealed in delight. Her best friend, Takahashi Ai, who’s standing a few meters away from her only managed to smile as Risa was bouncing up and down in one of the corners of their school’s huge open field, not minding the looks the other students were giving her.

“Smell it, quick, smell it!” Risa was overly excited handing the object that she almost fall over for the second time but didn’t mind it at all. She even shrugged it off when she was almost on the ground the first time when she was swarming with everyone over a certain someone five minutes ago.

“Ewww! No! There’s no way I’m going to smell someone’s perspiration. Put that away!” Ai cringed as she was shooing the hanky Risa was holding, obviously disgusted. “And watch your steps, will you!”

“Tch! You’re just jealous that I managed to wipe our star player’s sweat using my now memorabilia hanky. Do you think I should have it framed and hang it on one of my bedroom’s wall?” Ai only watched with her jaw on the ground as she continued to stare at her best friend who’s changing her facial expression in a matter of second from pouting to smiling, twirling and smelling the hanky once in a while whilst smiling from ear to ear. Fan-girling a little too much.

Shaking her head, Ai tossed her backpack over her shoulder and started to walk, ready to leave the sweat smelling area with or without her best friend. The track and field event had just ended. Their player won. Everyone from their class was happy and celebrating, including Risa of course, the star player’s number one fan.

“Aren’t you happy that I am happy?” a soft voice froze Ai from her track. Turning her head to face the source of the voice, she saw a pouting Risa staring at the ground.

Holding her right hand up to reach the younger’s chin and making her look into her eyes, Ai smiled “You know I am.”

“That means you will come with me for the class's celebration tonight?” beaming Ai with her sweetest smile, Risa’s eyes filled with plea and hope.

“You know I hate parties.” This time, it was Ai’s turn to pout.

“But you will join for me, right?” retaining her joyful facial expression at first but slowly forming a pout while never averting her eyes from the older, Risa waited for Ai’s response. She doesn’t need a word to know it’s a yes or a no for she can read Ai’s mind by just looking onto her face. Ai knows her best friend’s pout was a trick and Risa knows her weapon is effective.

“And so it’s a date! Kyaa! I’m excited!” Snaking her hand around Ai’s and resting her head on Ai’s arm, Risa cried in uttered joy, making Ai shake her head once again but this time with a smile on her face.

Short as always  :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:41:37 AM by kRisZ »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
i wonder who is the star player??? :?

continue updating please..... :D

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:26:47 PM »
another fic?!!! :twothumbs
takagaki  fic :lol:

“Smell it, quick, smell it!” Risa was overly excited handing the object that she almost fall over for the second time but didn’t mind it at all. She even shrugged it off when she was almost on the ground the first time when she was swarming with everyone over a certain someone five minutes ago.
disgusting..LOL

Everyone from their class was happy and celebrating, including Risa of course, the star player’s number one fan
star player..kamei?
i can only link kamei with sports..LOL

“That means you will come with me for the team’s celebration tonight?” beaming Ai with her sweetest smile, Risa’s eyes filled with plea and hope.
why am i thinking that something bad will happen during the celebration..LOL

from the title..
i really really..DONT KNOW how this story will move..LOL..
i already tell myself that this might not be a happy ending again..so preparing for a takagaki break up and a 3rd party anytime..XD
you already separate them twice.. :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:04:44 PM »
Fan girl Risa, lol XD Interesting so far, KZ, keep it up.

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 10:48:46 PM »
interesting  :w00t:
I love the idea of Aichan being all flirty and Gakisan obliviously thinking to the star player instead xD (aka kamei  :banghead:

Can't wait to see what happens next  :wub:
As long as there is AiGaki perv cough. i meant love. 8D Ada is happy xD
No GakiKame please  :cry:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »
Fangirl Risa? lol

I wonder if this star player (possibly something to do with turtles :P) might confess to gaki?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 04:39:43 PM »
abok
i wonder who is the star player??? :?
Disclosed below  :D

continue updating please..... :D
I'll try to update as much as I can  :)   Just don't expect it to be a daily update  :D

Apple Flavor
another fic?!!! :twothumbs
takagaki  fic :lol:
I will only write TakaGaki fic :P

disgusting..LOL
But it could be a sweet smelling one, I'd smell it for sure  :P

star player..kamei?
i can only link kamei with sports..LOL
Especially when it involves running  XD

why am i thinking that something bad will happen during the celebration..LOL
I was trying to make it like that but hmmm

from the title..
i really really..DONT KNOW how this story will move..LOL..
i already tell myself that this might not be a happy ending again..so preparing for a takagaki break up and a 3rd party anytime..XD
you already separate them twice.. :lol:
Am I that predictable?  :huhuh

rnd-sama
Fan girl Risa, lol XD Interesting so far, KZ, keep it up.
Oh gosh, stress  :(  lol

Ada
interesting  :w00t:
Again, stress  :nervous

I love the idea of Aichan being all flirty and Gakisan obliviously thinking to the star player instead xD (aka kamei  :banghead:
:lol:

Can't wait to see what happens next  :wub:
As long as there is AiGaki perv cough. i meant love. 8D Ada is happy xD
We'll see  :D

No GakiKame please  :cry:
Ada-dear, I'm afraid I can not grant your wish  :)  You see, in my last fic, I interchanged two characters because my heart was crying 'No, don't give Ai to Linlin and Reina'  XD and it turned out weird   :lol:  I don't even find the courage to continue it, good thing the last update's like an ending  XD

oddball
I wonder if this star player (possibly something to do with turtles :P) might confess to gaki?
We shall see  :D

UP2

“Aichan!” a high pitched voice echoed inside the four corners of the room. “Why are you in bed and not yet dressed?!” she continued while stomping forward. Ai only stirred, looked around, grabbed the nearest pillow and covered her ears with it, trying to lessen the possible eardrum damage.

“Aichan!”

“Arg. Five minutes.”

“OMG. We’ll be late! Get up already and get dressed.”

“Okay, two minutes.”

“Aichan!”

“My body is aching, thanks to you and you’re shopping skills this afternoon.”

“Alright! On your tummy.”

Grinning, Ai merrily obeyed instantly. Risa’s hands work wonders every time. She’d even fake it sometimes just so she can enjoy the healing power of her best friend’s touch because it feels good. It makes bad day turn into good.

“Remind me again why I have to be there?” asked Ai while enjoying the massage received from the younger.

“Because you promised”

“Why can’t I remember that promise?” a whack on her back was received as a reply. Giggling, Ai turned around and faced the pouting Risa. “I just can’t remember a promise when it didn’t come out from my own mouth” a flying palm landed on her shoulders followed by another and another. Moments later, a tickling battle commences, making the two arrived at the venue late.

The two arrived with Risa pouting, mumbling incoherent words and Ai grinning.

“This is not the first time we’re late, why so serious” Hearing Ai’s comment made Risa stop from her track and faced the grinning girl, still wearing her pout with brows frowning. “You know this night is important”

Sensing that the girl’s not amused one bit, Ai changed her stance, looked into her best friend’s eyes and gave out her sincerest smile “Hai, hai. I’m sorry, yeah? Forgive me?”

Risa didn’t speak a word and looked away. They stayed outside the venue for a while. The younger remained quite and the older was just there observing.

Moments later, one of the two spoke softly “I’m still nervous” then a hand intertwined with the other, offering comfort. A pair of smiling eyes then looked into a pair of worried eyes “It will be fine.” Ai’s words somehow soothed Risa’s inexplicable emotion, lifting her spirit up a little. Taking a deep breath, Risa guided the way and they entered into the premises.

This will be Risa’s first time meeting the track and field star player outside the school premises. She’s a transferee. She transferred just a week before the sports fest begun, when Risa was busy helping for the preparations of the event and the transferee became busy preparing for her game. During practice, she garnered quite a number of audiences as days went by. Almost everyone from her class was cheering for her on practice hours not to mention quite a number of students from their lower year, for three good reasons. One she showed an excellent skill not one from their class possesses. Two she showed modesty. And three she’s a beauty. Those three are the major reasons why her fan base skyrocketed in just a few days. But Risa’s reason’s different.

“Sayu, please introduce me again.” The short haired girl pleaded as soon as she saw her classmate.

“Why am I ushering people now?”

“Because you are her only friend around?” With eyes rolling, Sayu took Risa’s hand and was about to drag her to the star player when Risa made a double pace, overtaking the supposed leading Sayu.

“Excited much?”

Smiling sheepishly, Risa stopped and paved the way for the taller girl who just rolled her eyes again and tried to conceal her smile but totally failed. After searching for a good two minutes, more or less, they found her outside scanning the starry horizon.

“Waiting for a spaceship to pass by?”  Too engrossed with her current activity, the girl in question was startled when she heard Sayu’s words. A smile then crept on her beautiful face, the smile that made Risa all the more eager to be closer to her but feeling uneasy at the same time.

“Sayu!” the girl whined

“What?” holding back her laughter, Sayu asked as innocent as possible. A clicking of tongue then followed.

“Hahaha, sorry. Got a minute?”

“Uh..? Yeah sure”

“I’d like to introduce someone to you... again.”

“This is Niigaki Risa, our class attendance monitor.”

“Niigaki-san, this is Kamei Eri”

“Hi!” handing her hand a little more than necessary to shake, Risa’s bracelet produced a sound making the star player avert her eyes from the short haired girl into the bracelet, staring at it for a while.

~~~

As soon as Risa left with Sayu, Ai saw some giggling girls looking her way, but she just ignored them and went to the back door instead, looking for fresh air and to have some alone time. Finding a good spot, a dimmed area one, she headed toward the bench, laid on it and stared at the dark sky.

“Not bad.”

This is my third UP2 attempt. The other two went directly into the trash bin. Yes I’m struggling as usual.  :grin:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ UP2 6/09
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »
Hmm good chapter, definatly looking like a love triangle too me now!

yeah I know what you mean about attempts, I take so many sometimes I wonder if im responsible for deforestation!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
Loving the Takagaki relationship. So cute.

“Waiting for a spaceship to pass by?”

No, silly bunny, just searching for her home planet. :lol: :lol:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »
kawaiiiii
the first part of the story is so cute.. :wub:
AiGaki  :wub:

“Alright! On your tummy.”
this is so cute!!

Moments later, a tickling battle commences,
I WANT TO JOIN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO..*Kick gakisan away*.*off to tickle aichan*

The two arrived with Risa pouting, mumbling incoherent words and Ai grinning.
i can totally imagine it..LOL

skip gakikame part  :lol: :lol: :lol: joking

“I’d like to introduce someone to you... again.”

Risa’s bracelet produced a sound making the star player avert her eyes from the short haired girl into the bracelet, staring at it for a while.
maybe they know each other since young..

“Not bad.”
kamei not bad?
or the sky not bad?LOL

Apple Flavor
i scroll up and see who is this..
and find out it's me!!!
LOl..how come i so many nickname..lol

I will only write TakaGaki fic
yea..and u always kill them and give them sad ending..=(

and you always wanna make a more emo AAbatt..XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 05:10:48 PM »
oddball
yeah I know what you mean about attempts, I take so many sometimes I wonder if im responsible for deforestation!
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: You caught off guard right there  XD

rnd-sama
Loving the Takagaki relationship. So cute.
:kneelbow:

No, silly bunny, just searching for her home planet. :lol: :lol:
Or maybe she was just looking for the right place for her antenna in order to contact home  XD

S!hu!
kawaiiiii
the first part of the story is so cute.. :wub:
AiGaki  :wub:
Yeah? That's good  :D

I WANT TO JOIN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO..*Kick gakisan away*.*off to tickle aichan*
-_-

skip gakikame part  :lol: :lol: :lol: joking
I can NOT  :P

maybe they know each other since young..
The answer's below  :)

kamei not bad?
or the sky not bad?LOL
Sky not bad lol

UP3

“OMG! Where is it?! Where is it?! Where is it?!” Risa’s reaction queen mode came to life the moment she laid her eyes on her wrist, confusing Eri. With mouth half opened, Eri was hopping her wide-confused-eyes from Risa’s wrist to Risa’s face. The only person who stayed calm despite the commotion was the youngest among the three. Sayu’s been around Risa for more than two years. Risa’s reaction queen behavior isn’t new to her.

“Eri, did your little Erien friends arrived without notifying us?” acting searching on the floor, lifting her foot after the other to search, Sayu casually asked the now even more confused Eri.

“Eh?!”

A smirk slowly crept on the youngest, the reason why she earned a hard smack from the runner. “Be serious, okay?”

“Gakisan, what happened? What’s wrong? I heard your voice a while ago” a rushing Ai came into the picture, panting. She ran and looked for her best friend as soon as she heard her best friend’s panicking voice.

“My lucky charm…” Risa was on the verge of crying moments ago. And when she saw Ai, her tears won’t just stop from free falling.

“We’ll find it. I promise. Show me the places you’ve gone to.”

“Just here. I was hand shaking with Kame-han when I realized it wasn’t attached to my bracelet anymore.”

“Wait, can you repeat that again?” Eri butted in

“Huh?”

“Please repeat what you’ve just said”

Wiping away the tears on her face and despite being confused, Risa obliged “Just here..? I was…”

“No. The part where you mentioned a name, what did you just call me?” Eri interrupted again Risa’s talk.

“Eri..?” she sounded not sure. She couldn’t exactly remember what she was saying a while ago.

“No. I’m positive that was not what I’ve heard.”

“She said Kame-han.” Ai interjected.

“I’ve never heard of that name in twelve years.”

“That means it’s really you?”

~~~

“I was in a car with my parents from a camping trip. My dad was driving, mom was on the passenger seat while I was at the back seat eating some sweets when a deer suddenly appeared and crossed the slippery road. Dad was surprised and the car skidded and swirled and turned upside down. It happened so fast that all I could remember was the screaming and blood and fire when the car stopped from turning. I called out mom and dad’s name but no one responded until I felt dizzy. And then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the car. I know she was struggling but she really tried her hardest. She tried to talk to me but I had no strength left, I couldn’t even stand and I couldn’t open my eyes properly. All I could see from her was her mouth and her protruding tooth. And then I heard someone saying ‘Kame-han run! The car will explode!” And I remembered she was running as fast as she could while carrying me on her back until I passed out. When I woke up, I was already at the hospital and the girl who saved me had left already. After my recovery, a nurse handed me a sealed plastic container of all that’s left, including something I don’t own. The nurse said it was in my palm when they found it. And that was the charm, my lucky charm”

The four of them sat in a table while Risa was telling her tale. Sayu was sobbing, moved by Risa’s story. Ai held Risa’s hand from the start, trying to give her strength. And Eri was just silently listening.

“Can you show it to me when you find it”

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ UP3 6/10
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »
this look like a gakikame fic!!!
you confirm it's not typo for ur title?..i dont have a TakaGaki fic feeling.. :huhuh :huhuh

*off to read chp 2 which have takagaki cute stuff*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

S!hu!, just wait and relax, this story isn't that long  :D  you'll see

EDIT:

Apple Flavor
i scroll up and see who is this..
and find out it's me!!!
LOl..how come i so many nickname..lol
XD You don't like?  :D
It's from the BP Apple Flavor  :twisted:

I will only write TakaGaki fic
yea..and u always kill them and give them sad ending..=(

and you always wanna make a more emo AAbatt..XD
I don't want to see an emo AABatt  :)  but... you go ahead and just guess what's next in that 'but' word  :twisted:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:38:54 PM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 05:44:49 PM »
^BUT..it do look like gakikame fic..doesnt show always end up those 2 character will be together..LOl

It's from the BP Apple Flavor
i dont think pratas have Apple flavor..LOl

you go ahead and just guess what's next in that 'but' word
u kill ai here again :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i still dont see any rabu between Takagaki..
they seem more like childhood frenz who dont have those love here..and seriously, wat i see is just gakikame..LOL

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »
^
^BUT..it do look like gakikame fic..doesnt show always end up those 2 character will be together..LOl
I'm a TakaGaki FAN, trust me on this one or not  :twisted:

i dont think pratas have Apple flavor..LOl
I know  XD

u kill ai here again :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who knows  :P

but i still dont see any rabu between Takagaki..
they seem more like childhood frenz who dont have those love here..and seriously, wat i see is just gakikame..LOL
I'm working on it or I will try to work on it  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 05:51:21 PM »
Who knows
ok..i preparing..to be emo after this story end.. :lol:

u previous 2..after reading the last epi..
it make me more emo..=.=

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »
lol

Actually, I've written some of the end part already while I was writing the first 2Ups  :D  But I might change it... what do you want it to be?

EDIT:

u previous 2..after reading the last epi..
it make me more emo..=.=
it's a blessing in disguise that I didn't continue the last fic or else  :twisted:  XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »
^not answering :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »
I will make your AICHAN suffer, that's for sure  :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 06:03:11 PM »
I will make your AICHAN suffer, that's for sure  :P
thanks alot for telling me..LOL
at least, i'm prepared..XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee