JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Namida no Ato (album mix)

Author Topic: The MakoNaanya thread  (Read 26433 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The MakoNaanya thread
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 01:00:40 PM »
MakoNaanya Interview from BOMB magazine

(Source: akblogs.net)
You two appear together in “Majisuka Gakuen 4”.
Kojima: It’s the second time I’ve been paired with Naanya.
Owada: That’s right. We also appeared in the musical, “AKB48 ~Renai Kinshi Jouken~” in a similar role as a double. If Mako’s around, I don’t feel nervous, so I was relieved we were together.
Kojima: Yay~! I’m really happy.
Owada: I don’t think we really have the same interests or anything. But the things we find funny are the same.
Kojima: We laugh so hard when we watch comedy movies together. We’ll be laughing and saying things like, “Wasn’t that so funny?” Our laughing can really fill up a quiet dressing room.
Is everyone backstage at once?
Owada: Sure. Everyone’s doing this and that quietly in a big room together, but the two of us will be making so much noise together (laughs). Even the staff have started saying, “Kamisori and Zombie are so noisy!”
Kojima: Just before we start shooting, someone will always shout, “Okay, Kamisori Zombie, we’re starting!” (laughs) Well, we are aware that we’re making a lot of noise, probably…
Acting so suspicious (laughs). Tell me once more about the roles that you’re playing.
Owada: We’re the strongest pair of the first year girls. We’ve got kind of an atmosphere of being easily excitable, but when we get serious, we get really serious. It’s been really fun playing that role.
Kojima: I tried to play our appearance scene in such a way that would make the viewers feel angry. We’re eventually beaten by Sakura, and become her sidekicks. We’re not serious at all, but we’re really good girls at heart.
Owada: I’m zombie, so however many times I’m beaten down, I get up again. My defense is really strong. On the other hand, the character Mako’s playing can cut the air with her hands.
Kojima: I can use air pressure to cut peoples’ skin, so I’m really strong at attack.
Owada: We’ve got attack and defense, so when you put us together, we’re really the strongest!
Kojima: We’ve got great teamwork, too.
Talking of teamwork, I often hear that you two get along really well in the normal way.
Owada: The other day, we went strawberry picking together. We really had a lot of free time.
Kojima: I can’t remember who it was who thought of that one. We were like, “How about chestnuts?”, “How about strawberries!” “Oh, they’re in season!!”
Owada: It was so fun.
Talking of seasons, it’s Valentine’s Day!!
Kojima: Give me chocolates! (laughs)
Owada: I’ll make some. But I’m really bad at making chocolates, so I end up making sweets every year.
Kojima: There are lots of older members in Team K, so rather than sweet things, perhaps they’d prefer sour things (laughs). But I want to give my friends from the same generation sweet things <3
Lastly, what should we look out for in the drama?
Owada: Look out for, after we become Sakura’s sidekicks, how we protect her, and whether we can become friends with her.
Kojima: Kamisori and Zombie will still appear in action scenes, and we’ll do our best, so please cheer for us!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »
From AKB49 Making of

They're like twins! So cute~~~ :deco: :deco: :deco:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 02:03:59 PM »

MakoNaanya will do backstage report on SKE version of AKB49 for AKB48 SHOW! :heart: :heart: :heart: Awesome~ >w<

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2015, 12:56:34 PM »

I'm dead. :mon angel:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 10:50:17 PM »
Another cute gif.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 03:40:05 PM »
When you're so tired and when the day is finally over, you finally get to rest.
Source (via makomikinana's tumblr)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »
Ep 3 of MJSK4 Gaiden was Kamisori focus!

http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1283.html

It was SOOOOO cute!!! And I love how Zombie stood up for her partner when Kamisori lost her cutting ability. Such passion, such love, SUCH MAKONAANYA ADORBS~~~ :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2015, 05:29:25 PM »
Just goofin' off~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2015, 06:12:29 PM »
MakoNaanya Center in "Summer Side" PV

So cute~ :heart: :heart: :heart: Luv it!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 06:04:12 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2015, 03:25:54 AM »
(Source: makomikinana's tumblr)

Mako said on her Google+ Naanya told her she is happy when she's with her, and that they smiled and laughed all day together during filming.

And I mean, come on! The way she looks at her...

Talk about your "sisterly" love. :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:02:16 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 03:03:42 AM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2015, 05:39:14 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »

:cathappy: :deco:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2015, 06:12:11 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2015, 02:35:34 AM »
Chu chu chu~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

In other news, on today's AKBINGO, Mako mentioned that she and Naanya are often called "tanuki" or "tanuki sisters"... and they hate that! XD

But... really?

Do these two look like tanuki? lol

All I see are two cutie-patootie angels~ >w<

From Nemousu TV (Source: My Instagram)
https://instagram.com/p/2VuQP0BDKI/
https://instagram.com/p/2VuixChDKu/
https://instagram.com/p/2Vu9s7hDLh/

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2015, 07:25:38 PM »
It's finally here! :cathappy: :deco:

MakoNaanya will do backstage report on SKE version of AKB49 for AKB48 SHOW! :heart: :heart: :heart:

The episode aired today! >w< :heart:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:42:20 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 02:43:50 AM »

The mjsk play started today! So, the story takes place a year before Season 4 starts. They're 3rd year middle schoolers here! Still cute~ >w< :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2015, 03:05:46 AM »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Namida no Ato (album mix)