JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Killer Tune

Author Topic: Another bad day  (Read 2804 times)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Another bad day
« on: June 14, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
Maki exited the hospital nursing her bandaged hand. She noticed that even through the dressing she could see two clear holes. Who knew that there where snakes in the heart of Tokyo! and who knew that they could climb the stairs to the 8th floor then curl up in the recording booth and bite unsuspecting singers. Though the studio had recorded well over thirty artists that day the snake had decided to show itself just as Maki and the rest of DEF DIVA were leaving, striking with all its might soley on Maki.
"Well, that was unlucky, wasnt it" She heard the producer laugh while farewelling her in the ambulence.

Maki cursed all the way to the front desk where she stopped cursing and walked straight into the glass doors. Patients looked on curiously, wondering if they had really seen H!P Idol, Goto Maki, leave a faceprint on the clean glass or whether they just had too much sedatives.

"Sorry love, must have accidently turned the censors off" The receptionist called to her. "Here let me get that -"

The doors slid open.

Maki stranggled the handle of her umbrella and forced the most polite - "Thank you" - she could manage before stepping outside. The strong winds brought rain with such force that it hurt. Each drop hitting you like a pebble shot from a canon. She opened the umbrella and headed home, head first into the gushing winds. The rain zig-zagged as it fell, eluding the umbrella and dripping onto her jumper. She cursed again and lowered her shelter. Just as she did so the wind changed directions turning the umbrella inside out.
"Oh, goddamn it!"
Passers-by looked up from under uneffected umbrellas and shook their heads. Red-faced, Maki trudged on - straight through a sink in the sidewalk, drenching her shoes.

The empty apartment lobby eachoed the sound of her squelching sneakers, leaving size eight and a half muddy prints all the way to the elevator. It didnt matter anymore, all Maki wanted now was to curl up in bed and sulk. The elevator chimed as it touched down on the ground floor, opening up for her as she stepped inside. It purred quietly as it accended to the 7th floor. Maki shut her eyes momentarily and thought of the warm room that awaited her. The elevator shuttered and opened to the white walled hallway of he 7th floor. Sighing heavily she stepped out, her foot catching the gap between the floor and the elevator brining her yet again, face first into another hard surface.

She lay on the floor fists clenched. Days like these make you wonder if the reason for your existance is purely for god's own amusement.

Bing
The door closed on her foot.

"WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME!!"

Miki was leaning on the wall beside the elevator grinning down at the poor girl.

"Im sorry! I cant help it!" She cried out fakely "You're just so fish faced!"

Maki narrowed her eyes.

"That was unlucky, wasnt it.." Miki pushed the doors apart freeing Maki's crushed ankle

"Go to hell.."

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Another bad day
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »
Hey! It's Jo:-P . Using ur acount:twisted:
That was heaps good!!! Very funny and easy to relate to. Every part of that especially the end screamed Yuki.
Dun 4get me when ur a famous writer
:heart: Nami:-P  

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Another bad day
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 04:34:25 PM »
OMG this was so funny! Its so easy imaging what happened from the way you write.
I especially loved the part Maki yelled 'Why must you mock me!!!!' and the elevator door closed on her.
Priceless :D

Offline WaffleT

Another bad day
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
he he that is really funny its good to read them suffering when it is funny for us ^^
and you hit a great fear, the fear of those automatic doors not opening on you and running into them :P

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Killer Tune