JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds

Author Topic: YTTC ~For the love of crack * Readers and Writers Unite~ ~Ca-mel Le'maC Club~  (Read 61225 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Up, up  :cow:

@ YumePouk
Yay for some Kitty&Turtle moment!

@ Bishop
I immediately caught the words "the camel club:grin:  :twothumbs
Now I'm wondeing what that book is about... :mon dunno:

Lin: I ALREADY TOLD YOU! BANANA and GARLIC are bad combination! *Spraying air refreshener around with a sickly green face*
Soon, there was a tiny underwater explosion as Jun release yet another round of................toxic fart....
:rofl:

THERE! SORRY! But it's just turn out this way from nowhere.. LOL!
Don't worry I love your randomness and that was funny  XD

Edit:  :depressed:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Masked Risa’s right arm became elastic and grew longer, and her hand was out of sight in a flash. When it re-appeared after a split second, an Eternium shield was with it and was put in between the intruder and of course them. The bullets boomeranged and hit the drunken-filthy-not-so-young-man.

Masked Risa: “So, how about a kiss for saving your life?”  :on asmo:

Ai: “How about you brush your teeth first and let me think after that.”   :mon ehh:

Crossing her fingers, she uttered.  :mon ignore:

Masked Risa: “Okay”  :on GJ:

Eagerly scurrying away to do the condition given.  :on gay:

Ai: Packed her things up and stealthily moved out.   :mon hobo:

YTTC  :grin:

Too short but yeah  :grin:

EDIT

Edit:  :depressed:
 :lol:  Another GetZ  XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Masked Risa was so devastated when she found out that Ai’s already gone. Her newly brushed teeth and newly gurgled mouth won’t be in use anymore. Head hanging low and hands inside her pockets, she exited and dragged her feet, kicking some pebbles along the way. Feeling her wallet inside her yellow pants, she took it out and flipped it open before staring at a certain picture.

Ai who was hiding not afar twitched her ears and tried to listen as Masked Risa was having a monologue.

Masked Risa:    :badluck: *Sigh* Did you know that you’re like the red traffic light? 

Ai: Eh?  :mon huh2:

Masked Risa: Because I can’t move on.  :depressed:

Ai:mon speechless:

Masked Risa: And you’re like dentures.   :err:

Ai:mon huh:

Masked Risa: Because I can’t smile without you.  :on speedy:

Ai

~~~

Me:grin:

Reader(s):

~~~

Lame jokes started at my 'awesome' fic :D  The idea of putting jokes flashed through my mind when a certain emo girl was emo-ing  :twisted: lol
It feels good knowing people cringed because of the jokes’ lameness and smile after a second or two like this -->

And I miss this thread  :mon sweat: hence, this is here. Bow. :mon heh:

PS: AABAtt no update, I tried but hmmm   :mon corn:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
:lol: admit it, I laughed at the lame jokes. :lol: I'm a sucker for them! :lol:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
omg..i laughing so hard..LOl..
what is your mind make off? you must be using those so often right.. :lol: :lol:
THANKS KR!!! XD
it make my day..XD..

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
HAHA~ I was just thinking about this thread at work today.. and pop it came up to the top~ *rub hands* LET's get it start again! XD

*Masked Risa zooms over to catch the dizzy Lovely*

"Arrhh!" <- manly scream

Masked Risa: Hey lovely, our love is like a red, red rose... and I am a little thorny.

*Risa was moving in for the kiss when................two girl appeared from the bushes*

Masked Risa: Looks like party's over..! Gotta go~! Ha ha ha~!

*one of the girl pulled out a bazooka from her shell*

Super Turtle: FREEZE!

Masked Risa freezes in mid-air as she was about to zoom away :mon freeze:

Miss Kitty: PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Masked Risa: *with her teeth frozen together, her voice muffled* But you told me to freeze!

Miss Kitty: Alright... alright... Un-freeze.

Masked Risa un-freezes and drop right down to the ground

Kitty Girl: Leave her alone... you green ass!

Super Turtle: YA! Pick someone as green as you!

Ai & kitty: :mon ehh:

ok.. i'm lame.. good night people~ LOL~

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
 :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Ain't turtles green?  :grin:

:mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:  :mon roll:

I'll think of something while I'm out  :mon determined:

rnd-sama
:lol: admit it, I laughed at the lame jokes. :lol: I'm a sucker for them! :lol:
Yay! That's good  :D

AABatt
omg..i laughing so hard..LOl..
what is your mind make off? you must be using those so often right.. :lol: :lol:
It's a top secret  XD

THANKS KR!!! XD
it make my day..XD..
:D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yup...Turtle Eri is green too.. So we are gonna have 'Clashes of the green titans' <- lame.. Lol.. Where is Trey Trey anyway.. I'll starting to miss his leg hair and stuffs.. Haha..

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Kitty Girl: Leave her alone... you green ass!

Super Turtle: YA! Pick someone as green as you!

Ai & kitty: :mon ehh:

Maked Risa: Oh, so you want me to pick you?  :hehehe:

Super Turtle:gmon blonde:  Eh? What? *Looks down and examines herself*  “Uhh” *Eyes about to pop out upon realizing she’s green too*

Masked Risa:ding: *Walks in circle around Super Turtle while eyeing her from head to toe and lets out a mischievous grin*  :kekeke:

Super Turtle: *Turns shy and feels she would shrink any minute now*  :gmon tears:

:hip aww: Ai and Kitty Girl watch from the background as the scene progresses, eyes hopping from one to the other.   

Masked Risa: *Gets closer and closer*  :kekeke:

Super Turtle:  *Turns redder and redder* 

Masked Risa: *Leans in about a millimeter away* “Sorry not interested”  :on cigar:

Kitty Girl:mon uggh: "No ones talks to my girl like that!"   :mon zoom:

YTTC

Yup...Turtle Eri is green too.. So we are gonna have 'Clashes of the green titans' <- lame.. Lol.. Where is Trey Trey anyway.. I'll starting to miss his leg hair and stuffs.. Haha..
:lol: Trey-trey come out come out wherever you are... you know you want to

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Ohhhhhhhhhh~ now we have a TanaKame~ XD

Masked Risa: *Leans in about a millimeter away* “Sorry not interested”  :on cigar:

Kitty Girl:  :mon uggh: "No ones talks to my girl like that!"   :mon zoom:

Kitty Girl: Dare to take on my "Final Judgement"?

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl: FINE! HERE I GO!

*The kitty charges up all the power she could... destined for that final fatal blow"

Kitty Girl: Yosh!
:same :same

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl: What!? I need to loosen up my body first!

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl: :same :same

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl:CHARGING~! :same

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl: MAX POWER UP!

Masked Risa:

Kitty Girl: ARhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:mon trudge: :mon nwei: :mon olympics: :mon runcry: :mon rush: :mon olympic: :pig gtfo: :on gay:

Mass of people:  CAMEL-SAMA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran passes the mid of the battlefield................

Kitty Girl:

Wait up for me!!!!! <- Yaguchi Mari last one coming in

Risa: EH!? What going on!?

Super Turtle: OMG~! Gaki-san! so glad you're BACK!

Risa: What happened?!

Super Turtle: It's that green ass face mask fault!

Risa: You mean............ that?

Mr. Moonlight: HELLO THERE~! *the newly masked girl tilted her yellow hat with a smirk* It's SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'~

LOL~ I think this is the most emotion in a post chapter? XD God.......this post took me a long time~~!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:53:33 PM by amEthystx »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
^LOL
thats all i shall say XDDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
OMG  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

CAMEL-SAMA!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kitty Girl: Yosh!
:same :same
I so love this part  XD  XD  XD

Risa: You mean............ that?

Mr. Moonlight: HELLO THERE~! *the newly masked girl tilted her yellow hat with a smirk* It's SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'~

The new green Ai in yellow suit walks toward the still confused Risa, Jim Carrey style. Brows twitched up and down asynchronously.

Mr. Moonlight: Hi! Can I ask you a question?     :mon misch:

Risa: Who... me?  :dunno:

Mr. Moonlight: Yes, you

Risa: O..okay   :sweat:

Mr. Moonlight: Are you working in a power and light company?  :mon innocent:

Risa: Eh!? No, why?  :dunno:

Mr. Moonlight: Because you've been lighting up my life ever since I saw you  :mon inluv:

Risa:cool2:

Mass of people:

Risa: Excuse me, can I ask you a question too?  :bingo:

Mr. Moonlight: Sure, go ahead  :mon thumb:

Risa: Did your mother crave for a flashlight when you were still in her tummy?   :hehehe:

Mr. Moonlight: Ah, I know... because I’ve been lighting up your life ever since you saw me too. :mon heh:

Risa: Ummm, no… because you’re bug-eyed and they glare like headlights.  :hee:

Mass of people:stunned:  :mon annoy:  :on study:  :pig refuse:   :mon one:  :on blackhole:  :mon ehh:  :pig realmad:   :on chew:   :mon ko:  :on cloudeye:   :pig gtfo:

There  :grin:

YTTC

C exams ain't over yet?  :gmon milk:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:54:26 AM by kRisZ »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@ K: LOL~ YUP~ How can we leave out Camel-sama?? He has a very important role in this story! XD

@kawaii beam: XD thanks~ LOL~ i thought this action was damn funny lol

Eri: Awwwww~ They are so romantic and cute together.....Maybe i can............Rei~~na~~~

Reina: Yup?

Eri: Do you know if i could... i wish i could rearrange the whole alphabetic order....

Reina:

Eri: So that i can place "I" and "U" together....

Reina:

Eri: Do you know why i like the keyboard?

Reina:

Eri: Everyone... look at your keyboard now... Can you find the answer? Yes... because.. "I" and "U" are always together.. and above them...there are 8 stars...

Reina: *attempts to sneak away*

Eri: REI~~~~~~~NA~~~~~~~~~  Aren't you forgetting something?

Reina:

Eri: ME!

Reina:

^ LOL~ I got totally how it ended up this way... blame on K~ haha.. her lame jokes is infecting me... XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
 :wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:

^ LOL~ I got totally how it ended up this way... blame on K~ haha.. her lame jokes is infecting me... XD
Lame jokes are funny  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  They are stress quencher  :D

Mr. Moonlight:mon scratch:  *is eavesdropping*  :mon huh:   'Alphabet?'  :mon determined:  *Faces Risa and lets out a sigh*   :mon duh:  "How I wish I was born as a letter T."    :mon whimper:

Risa: Eh?! And why is that?   :dunno:

Mr. Moonlight: So that I’m always beside U  :mon innocent:

Risa: :cool2:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:23:13 AM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
:shock:

I haven't been here in a while and there's so many lame jokes already?

Oh well, it is funny LOL  :mon thumb:

@ K

Yeah so I'm here to drop a quick comment  :)

Looks like this time it's your lame jokes which contagious  :lol:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
^
Yo! Be a good student and make your Mama proud... don't come back here until exams are over!

:P

:D

Ganbatte   :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: YTTC ~For the love of crack * Readers and Writers Unite~ ~Ca-mel Le'maC Club~
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2010, 04:29:23 PM »
It was a moonless night and the town’s power supply broke down a few hours ago. The surrounding was engulfed in darkness and was dead silent. Not a leaf stirred could be heard. It was eerie. Too damn eerie that no wide-awake person could possibly stop their own hair from raising. It was an uncomfortable stillness. Spooky.

She was stealing glances from here to there whilst walking in fast pace. Her gut feeling’s telling her that there were eyes looking at her but she just couldn’t find them. Her spirit would try to jump out every time a somewhat silhouette would appear in her very limited vision. Her regret for walking at the surrounding’s current state was soaring. She should’ve stayed.

~~~

An incoherent murmur resounded. It came from a room barely lighted by a small table lamp at the side. The murmur was from a girl laying on a bed. She laid there almost bare. Her gown was dishevelled and her blanket was clinging on the edge of the mattress her body laid upon. Her long dark coloured hair was in disarray. Beads of sweat on her forehead slowly came into view. Her eyes were shut closed and her brow furrowed. She looked slightly flustered and would bit her bottom lip from time to time.

And then a loud cry echoed moments after, followed by a catching of breath sound. She panted heavily after bringing herself in a sitting position. Her chest felt constricted, and so she brought her hand on her chest, tapping it with a little force applied hoping it could make the pain go away. She was scared.

Her fear consumed her entire attention that she didn’t notice the girl in a white dress standing by the side of the room’s second bed until it was too late. The pain from her chest constriction came back again after she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She screamed, a manly scream, which made the girl in white jumped back a few feet away.

“Nani?” the girl in white asked, slightly mortified.

“Huh?”

“What happened?”

“Oh, you caught me off-guard after waking up from a nightmare.”

“Oh”

“And who are you? Why are you in my room?”

“Oh, I’m Niigaki Risa. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I guess it’s okay.” The girl in a hospital’s gown stood and walked toward the main light switch and turned it on. “I’m Takahashi Ai” she said after the room was well-lighted and she offered her hand to shake. “Have we met before?’” she asked the girl in white she’s shaking hands with.

“No. I’m new around here.”

Staring at the new girl, she opened her mouth to speak again “Can I ask you a question again?”

“Yes, sure.”

“Are you one of the doctors in here?”

“Eh? No, why?”

“Because you’re like a cardiologist, you awakened my sleeping heart.”

AI:  :mon lol:

RISA:

LAME JOKE OWARI  :grin:

Just wanted to greet the H!P Fanfic Community a HAPPY NEW YEAR and this is the only place I could think of without sounding so weird   :nervous

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!  :mon firecrack:  :mon firecrack:  :mon firecrack:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: YTTC ~For the love of crack * Readers and Writers Unite~ ~Ca-mel Le'maC Club~
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »
in the wrds of garterbelt in the last episode of "pants & stocking with garterbelt: GOD MY OH!
why? cus u seriously tricked me there! :catglare: i was like "yay~! new stuff only for like the happy bacround music to slowdown and stop at the verry end XDDDD

pretty sneaky>3> but epic none the less XDDD  :thumbsup sankyu~ and happy new yr to you too~*huggles*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
 :lol: :lol: Wow, what a long and serious set up for a lame joke. XD XD

Happy New Year to you too. 8)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
HELLO People!!!!!!!!!~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

oh man~ Ebil K. How did u even come out with such things!? haha

It's a good laugh..

Maybe i should come here and crap sometimes~

XD

Best wishes!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds