JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week! (Acoustic Live)

Author Topic: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O 32 - Repairing the Damage - 12/30/12 season finale  (Read 52632 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 1 - Atashi Sanjou! - 11/20/11)
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »
awesome new story arc here, good topic choice and man You put Jun, Lin and Erina in, that was bound to sell it to me!  :w00t:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 1 - Atashi Sanjou! - 11/20/11)
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2011, 07:45:37 AM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way, shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the public images.)

Author's note: The soothing melody is the "good" piano theme from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch.

Author's note: "sanjou" means "have arrived" and "atashi" and "ore" both mean "I", however atashi is used by women in informal situations and "ore" is used by guys who are trying to be rude and macho.

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 2

"Aika, you're going to have to duel with this monster."

Aika looks at Erina in disbelief.  "How am I supposed to do that?"

"Use the rail pass holder.  Say live starto and you will transform."

Aika holds the rail pass up.  "Live Starto."

A bright light engulfs Aika.  The train's horn is heard.  His regular casual clothes transform into a very loud looking outfit made up of a bright yellow with pink lines mid-length dress with white boots, yellow high socks and and yellow star in his hair.  The rail pass transforms into a microphone.

The Imagin scoffs at Aika.  "Is that all you have?  Your microphone will be mine.  Henshi."  The Imagin's clothes transform into a lacy white dress, very low cut in the front with shiny high heeled pumps made of some clear material.

Aika stares at the Imagin's outfit.  I wonder if she's had those things enhanced?

The Imagin snaps her fingers and music appears from out of nowhere.  "Dance with me baby, baby.  Let's dance.  I love you, hold me, hold me, glass pumps..."

Erina stares at Aika in anger.  "Come on!  You're supposed to be outperforming the Imagin in this song."

Aika looks flustered.  "But, I don't even know this song."

"This is ridiculous!"

Aika and Erina turn to see another Imagin approaching in the hallway.

"That's the same Imagin from the stairs."

"Aika, you didn't even use a cool entrance phrase.  But, fortunately for you, I cannot resist a song battle."

"Aika, look out!"

Erina cannot move fast enough and the second Imagin dashes straight towards Aika and jumps inside of Aika.

Aika's clothes transform into a black shirt with a blue tie with a dark plaid skirt and high dark stockings.  Aika's eyes change color and glow slightly.

Aika strikes a pose.  "Atashi sanjou!"

The Imagin ignores Aika and continues to perform.

"Let me warn you, my every performance is at the level of an encore!"  Aika starts to sing.  "Hold me, hold me, will one day be enough?  Summer again impatiently, makes young people fall in love..."

The Imagin becomes distracted and the music slows to a stop.  The Imagin stares at Aika in anger.

Aika starts preening.  "I'm so cool."  She touches her index fingers in front of and in back of her body.

The Imagin, looking relieved, runs away.

Erina claps her hands over her head in front of another one of the rehearsal rooms.  The train horn sounds again.  Erina grabs Aika by the scruff of her neck, opens the door and throws Aika through it.

Aika lands in the dining car.  "Hey, what's with the violence, lady?"

Erina reaches behind the counter of the dining car and pulls out a keyboard.  She starts playing a soothing melody on it.

"Hey, that's nice, I, I, aaahhhhh!!!"

Aika collapses to the floor of the car as the Imagin is ejected from his body.  Aika's clothes go back to normal and the Imagin still wears the outfit from the battle.

The Imagin give Erina an annoyed look.  "Hey, what did you do that for?  It's obvious that this girl needs some performance style tips."

"Shut up, lowly Imagin.  I'm going to throw you off this train and have you wonder the sands of time for all eternity."

"Erina, wait a minute.  I don't know if I understand what's going on here, but this Imagin did prevent me from losing the song battle.  Maybe she's not all bad?"

Erina dramatically points at the Imagin.  "Not all bad?  This is a monster determined to destroy the present by altering the past."

"Oh, screw altering the past.  That's a hassle.  I live to battle others in song."

"Besides, this lowly Imagin had her opponent completely set up and she didn't finish it off."

The Imagin slaps her head.  "Kuso!  I thought I might have forgotten something."

The owner clears her throat.  "I'm not sure I approve.  Aika is still very new.  I'm not sure she can handle as strong an Imagin as this one."

The Imagin looks indignant.  "This one?  My name is Yossikas."

Jun Jun feels something in her pocket.  She looks surprised.  "Well, I guess I was wrong.  Look what I found."  Jun Jun holds up a ticket and smiles.  The ticket has Yossikas' name on it.

Yossikas smiles.  "Thank you very much."  Yossikas grabs the ticket but the ticket vaporizes.  A red wrist band appears on Yossikas' wrist.  Yossikas panics.  "What is this?"

"That wrist band will give Aika the ability to have more control over you.  But, on the other hand, it does give you permission to ride this train."

Yossikas tries to get the wrist band off but to no avail.

"Of course, if you did find a way to take it off,"  moving with lighting speed Jun Jun uses her forearm to pin Yossikas to the wall of the train car by the throat, "you would no longer be allowed to ride here and we would have to let you out in the desert."  Jun Jun lets Yossikas go.

Yossikas gasps for air and then smiles a defeated smile.  "Well, I guess it's not that bad a deal.  And, at least I am bonded to a girl with a cool style."

Aika nervously scratches his head.  "Um, about that ..."

Lin Lin walks up.  "Please, everyone, have some hot chocolate!"

Everyone takes their cup.

Lin Lin puts the tray down.  "That was really cool pose that you did, Yossikas."

Yossikas smiles.

Lin Lin strikes the pose.  "Ore sanjou!"

Yossikas face plants.  "That's not how it's done.  Girls don't say ore.  Girls say atashi, although it's too bad that there's not something as rude as ore available for girls."

Aika smirks to himself.  She should have told that to Gangster Barbie.

Lin Lin looks at Yossikas in awe.  "How cool."

Yossikas turns to Aika.  "Now, you try it."

Aika smiles a sneaky smile.  "Okay."  Aika strikes the pose.  "Ore sanjou."

Yossikas explodes in exasperation.  "What kind of an idol are you supposed to be?  Didn't I just explain how things were?"  Yossikas starts sipping her hot chocolate to calm herself down.

"You did, and I did listen to you.  But, you haven't listened to me yet.  It's okay for me to say ore because ..."  He drops his Aika voice.  "... I'm a boy."

Yossikas spits out her hot chocolate and starts coughing.  "A boy?  A boy?  That's disgusting!"

He goes back to using his Aika voice.  "You didn't seem to mind using my body before you knew that."

Yossikas blushes.  "How mortifying."

Erina clears her throat.  "We're still not out of the woods.  That other Imagin is going to keep targeting that girl.  We need to protect her."

"But, how am I going to do that?  It's not like I can follow Risa around all day."

"Lend me your cell phone."

Aika hands Erina his cell phone.

Erina rubs her hand over it and hands it back.  "Okay, when the Imagin reappears I will call you.  I made the train horn my ring tone, but to other people it will sound like a plain ring tone."

Aika nods.  "Well, I do need to get back to practice."

"Okay, we'll keep an eye on this Imagin here."

"It's Yossikas."

"But, how will she be able to battle with me if she is on the train?"

"When your rail pass turns into a microphone it will have five buttons on the bottom.  Press the red button and that will summon..."  Erina sneers, "... this Imagin."

Yossikas sits in her dining car table chair and fumes.  "I have a name you know."

Aika smiles.  "I look forward to battling with you, Yossikas."

Yossikas blushes.

To be continued!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 2 - Atashi Sanjou! - 11/27/11)
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2011, 11:22:13 AM »
Seems as though this Yossikas ended up with more than she originaly bargined for when she joined with Aika!  :panic:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
Seems as though this Yossikas ended up with more than she originaly bargined for when she joined with Aika!  :panic:

Absolutely!  And not un-coincidentally, in Kamen Rider Den-O, Momotaros, the first Imagin who possesses Ryotaro (the singularity point) also winds up with way more than he bargained for.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2011, 05:09:41 AM »
(This is a fan fic based on the "public images" of various Hello!Project artists and is no way, shape or form trying to imply anything about the personal lives of the real people behind the public images.)

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 3

Towa walks into the school cafeteria with his bento.

"Younger brother!  We're over here!"

Towa sighs.  Another thing that has taken getting used to in this strange new world is the fact that Reina-Sama wants him to eat lunch every day with her and her entourage of female admirers,  admirers who usually consider him an unnecessary distraction.

Towa sits next to Reina-sama.  Across from them are Sayumi and Miyabi.

Geez, Sayumi I get, but Miyabi?  Wasn't she terrified of Reina before I went to Lost World?

"Younger brother, it's not good that you ran into someone.  I don't think you're getting enough nutrition.  Please drink this elixir that I prepared at home."

Towa forces a smile.  I can't let Reina know that her drinks are an ordeal to get down.

Miyabi sighs.  "So wonderful to be able to drink one of Reina-sama's elixirs."

Towa drinks it down.  "Wonderful, big sister."  Oh my god, what did she put into this swill?  I think I'm going to die.

Kiraki walks by.  "Hey dude.  Hope you're up for tonight.  We had our butts kicked last night in dance practice.  Even you might have problems catching up."

Towa smiles.  "I'm sure with your help everything will go fine."

"Believe it!"  Kiraki winks and runs off to hang out with Hiro and Seiji.

"Little brother, I hope that those boys are not going to be a corrupting influence on you."

Sayumi nods.  "They are kind of unmannered."

Miyabi nods as well.  "Very lacking in sophistication."

"They seem okay to me."

"Little brother should try to set an example for them.  You will definitely stand out from the rest of those Jeneral Entertainment boys if you do so, as well."

"I'm sure you guys will help me in that department."  Whether I want them to or not.

Towa's cell phone plays the train's horn sound.

"Excuse me guys, I'll be right back."  Towa runs out of the cafeteria onto the school grounds.  He answers the phone.

"Other side of the school, two hundred yards to your left."

Towa runs as fast as he can.  He sees the Imagin from the day before crouching over a fallen Risa.

The Imagin holds a hand mirror in front of Risa's face.  "See, isn't the pretty?  Now, your heart song belongs to me."

Towa looks on in horror as the Imagin pulls Risa apart and jumps through the created gap.

The hole closes up and Risa appears to be unhurt.

"We're too late!"  Erina suddenly appears besides Risa.  She holds a train ticket by Risa's head.  A date appears on the ticket.  "Excuse me, Do you remember this date?"

Risa looks like she is in a trance.  "Yes, that's when I went to the Takarazuka Theater.  They had a really cool song at the show called Mister Moonlight."

"Um, I don't know that song either."

Towa hears Yossikas inside of her head.  "Geez Aika, are you hopeless or what?  Fortunately for you, I do know that song."

Towa smiles.  "Yossikas says that she can do it."

Erina puts the ticket into Aika's rail pass. "Okay, we'll have to use the Den-O to go back into time.  This might feel a little funny."

Towa hears the train horn.  He doesn't see the train until he looks up.  The train appears to be flying on a magical track that materializes right in front of it in the air.

The train swoops down and goes right through Towa and Erina, picking them up.  The train flies upward and disappears into a spot of bright light.

Three years earlier, a younger looking Risa, no longer wearing bangs, stands in front of the enormous Takarazuka Grand theater buildings taking it all in.  "All right!  I'm actually here!"

Suddenly Risa collapses and the Imagin rises from her back like a ghost and materializes beside her.

"What a lovely spot to eradicate this song."

Suddenly the Den-O train's horn sounds.  The train swoops down from the sky a few feet in front of the Imagin and when it leaves Towa is standing there.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding.  There is no way that I, the great Makikas will lose to some ... boy."  Makikas throws up her open palm.

Towa hears Yossikas inside of her head.  Aika!  Say something cool, for crying out loud.

"You're not going to win!"

Yossikas groans.

"Yes, I am.  With this idol's heart song there's no way that you can compete.  Henshi."  Makikas' clothes transform into a boy's outfit.  Makikas looks at her shirt which is showing curves were one normally wouldn't find on a boy's shirt.  "What the heck?"

The music starts.  "A bit of a saucy young man, with a bit of a lively step, going up side down, oh baby baby, tonight is up swing.  Won't you dance with me?  Paradise."

"Stage starto."  Aika transforms into the same outfit that he had on the previous time.  Also, his hair magically grows out to the same length as the length of his wig.

Now press the red button and say Zuka form.

Aika presses the red button.  "Zuka form."  Aika transforms again, this time into men's clothes: a bright white jacket over a buttoned red dress shirt, a checkered tie, white pants and black men's shoes.

"Atashi sanjou!"

Yossikas hears Aika inside of her head.  Shouldn't we use ore?  You're dressed as a guy.

Never!

Aika/Yossikas turns to face Makikas.  "Let me warn you, my every performance is at the level of an encore!"  Aika/Yossikas starts to sing.  "Oh! If it's my lover, I wanna keep close to them for 24 hours. But! That won't become lady work.  Love is like a train that stops at each station.  It halts to a sudden stop and won't go on!"

Makikas looks annoyed that Aika/Yossikas is keeping up with her, but does not back down.

Makikas and Aika/Yossikas sing in unison facing each other some two feet away.  Finally, Makikas' will seems to waver and finally the music grinds to a stop.

Aika hears Yossikas in her head.  "Watch closely, Aika, this is how you finish someone off."

Aika/Yossikas smiles.  "Would you like an encore?"  Aika/Yossikas blows a kiss to Makikas who disintegrates into sand.

Aika/Yossikas smiles a sneaky smile.  "I wonder what's playing today?"

Before Aika/Yossikas can walk towards the theater Erina appears from out of nowhere and from behind grabs Aika/Yossikas by her ear.  "Excuse me.  A Den-O is supposed to be protecting the flow of time, not changing it."

"Itai!"

Aika/Yossikas hears the horn and they are swept up by the train.

Aika/Yossikas and Erina sit down in the dining car.

"You know, you have the ability now to eject that thing.  Just concentrate."

Yossikas appears in the seat of the table behind Aika.  "Hey, why I am 'that thing'?"

Erina ignores Yossikas.

"So, will Risa be okay?"

"She shouldn't remember anything or feel any bad effects."

Yossikas gets a sneaky smile.  "So, Aika, do you want to see your true idol form now?"

"Absolutely not.  I'm currently signed to two agencies, one as a boy and one as girl.  It would take all the fun out of it if I find out ahead of time which form was going to be more successful."

Yossikas pouts.

"But, at least we debuted a cool form in Zuka form.  Just think, if I don't answer your question, we'll get to do more cool forms together."

Yossikas nods.  "I guess it's okay."

--

Closing credits theme - Onegai Dakara... by Mano Erina

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 3 - Atashi Sanjou! - 12/03/11)
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »
Poor Towa, having to drink, well whatever it is that Reina is giving to him  :barf:

hmm seems as though Aika too msy not be to upset now about having yossikas as part of her either....

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 4 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/11/11)
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »

Author note: The angry chords are the "evil" piano theme from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Yuri's theme).

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 4

"Grab on the the waves of time, right now let's go to that place of promises.  You have unlimited boundaries, in a pinch jump over it and climax jump!"

Josephine stops the music.  He walks past Hiro, Seiji, and Kiraki to Towa.  He looks closely at Towa's face.  "Say ah."

"Ah."

"Towa, are you sure that being an idol for two agencies isn't wearing you out?  You look like you haven't slept in a while."

"But, I went to bed last night at a normal ..."  Towa yawns.  "... time."

"Well then, let's hope that this passes.  But, it's important to stay on schedule.  So let's do it again."

"Hai!"

Later that night Towa collapses on his bed.  Over his bed is a poster of Reina that shows her cute side.  Towa reaches over to his bookcase and pulls out the photobook that used to have images from Reina's bad ass side.  The pictures in the book are now images of Reina doing traditional Japanese arts.  Towa puts the book back and lies down.  This poster is the same as I remember but the book is completely different.  What is going on?

Towa falls asleep.

Towa transforms into Aika/Yossikas.  "Aika, why are you sleeping?  The night is still young!"

--

Opening Credits Theme: Climax Jump! (Friend ☆ Ship version)

--

"Younger brother, you're tired again today.  I hope those other boys aren't keeping you up at night and corrupting you."

Towa yawns.  He sees Sayumi and Miyabi nodding in agreement.  "They're not doing anything like that.  They're also concerned about my being tired."

"Well, in any event, you should drink this.  It should give you some energy."

Towa takes the elixir from Reina.  "Thanks."  Towa drinks it down as fast as he can to get the experience over with.

"Younger brother, it's not good to drink so fast."

"Sorry."  Aika tries hard not to choke.

--

Aika arrives at the Harmony Project building and goes to the stairs.  As soon as he enters the stairs his cell phone goes off with the train horn sound.  "What's up?"

"Imagin, one floor up, two rooms to the right."

Aika sprints up the stairs and to the practice room.  He sees that an Imagin is there with Momoko.

"OOOOh, ho, ho, ho, ho. OOOOh, ho, ho, ho.  Please allow me to show you your true idol form, the form the world will remember you for."

"Yes, yes, yes, I really want, ..."

"So, you don't want to see it?  That figures.  But, you'll probably want to see my impression of Mister Geppetto, from Pinocchio."  The Imagin changes into an old man.

"Hold it right there, Imagin.  It's the end of the line for you."

The Imagin changes back and charges out into the hall.  It sniffs Aika.  "A singularity point?  No matter.  I, the great Makokas will not lose, even to the likes of you.  Henshi."  Makokas' clothes transforms into a drum major outfit.

Music appears out of nowhere.  "Always so weak...  What have I been doing up till today?  I talk fine when we meet normally... But when the mood becomes perfect, I just can't.  You speak to me with a smile, but surely I'm not the only one."

Aika smiles.  He recognizes the spoken introduction to the song.  He pulls out his train pass.  "Stage starto."  Aika transforms into his normal outfit.  "It's okay if it's small, as long as something shows.  Another worry grows in my heart today as well.  It would be better if you just hated me.  Cry, oh, cry. I cried because I like you."

Aika can see the Imagin begin to weaken.  Suddenly Aika feels himself being tackled and thrown to the ground.

"Nani?"  Makokas looks shocked and the music stops.

"Please, please, please, please show me my true idol form!"  Momoko throws herself on the ground in front of Makokas and grabs the hem of her skirt.

"Oh, you do want to see?  Well, I'll be darned.  Wait a second."  Makokas looks in her purse.  She gets a mortified look on her face.  Well, let me get back to you on that.  Bu-bye!"  Makokas disappears.

Momoko gets a blank look in her eyes and walks back into the rehearsal room and shuts the door.

"Are you okay?"

Aika turns around to see Erina.  "I was that close to having her."

"Something is wrong.  You had enough time to encore that Imagin before you were tackled.  Are you okay?"

"Somehow, I don't seem to be getting enough sleep."

Erina gets an angry, evil expression.  "Is that so?"

--

"Cheers, baby! It's all good with a paper cup.  Oh yes, it's the feelings that are important.  Decorations, baby!  Should be up in the night.  Oh yes, idea competition."  Aika/Yossikas sings at a nightclub surrounded by girl admirers.

Suddenly, Aika/Yossikas is swung around by her ear.

"Itai!"

Aika/Yossikas is dragged by the ear by Erina to a private Karaoke room.  The door opens and Aika/Yossikas is thrown through the door, landing in the dining car of the Den-O Liner.

Erina pulls out her keyboard and starts playing some angry sounding chords.

Yossikas is ejected from Aika's body.  She writhes on the ground holding her ears.  "Stop, please stop!"

"What were you doing possessing Aika's body while she was asleep?"

"You can't expect me to just stay here.  For a performer like me, to have all that energy built up isn't a good thing."

"Are you a fool?  You're going to run Aika's body right into the ground."

"I was only going to do it for an hour," Yossikas pushes her index fingers together, "but each time I did it I got into a groove and it was dawn before I noticed it."

Towa yawns.  "Yossikas, it's a bad thing to take over another person's body without permission.  You should apologize."

"I certainly will not.  You need help with your style.  If I don't get to come out, how will I help you?"

"Very well, then.  Until you apologize, I don't want you to fight with me.  Erina, could you let me off?  I need some sleep."

Erina nods.

After Towa leaves Yossikas sulks on a chair in the dining car.  "This isn't fair."

Erina walks over and flicks Yossikas' forehead with her finger.  Yossikas is thrown several feet.

"Hey, what's with the violence?"

"Sorry, it didn't think it would hurt someone with as hard a head as you."

"Well, screw you, I don't have to stay here.  Aika can't really keep me out, you know."

Yossikas disappears, only to reappear seconds later in a crumpled heap on the floor.  "What is this?"

The owner smiles without looking up.  "So long as you wear that wristband, you can't enter your host's body after she bans you.  You'll have to wait for her to lift the ban."

Yossikas looks at the wristband in anger and goes to pull it off.

Jun Jun looks up from her flagged banana rice dish and waves her finger.  "I wouldn't do that."

"So, when is she going to lift the ban?"

"When you apologize."

Yossikas sulks.

To be continued

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 4 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/11/11)
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
Yikes! Angry Erina is scary!!  :panic:  nice she's looking out for Aika though.... Poor Yossikas, seems as though she may have to get on better with Aika now!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 4 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/11/11)
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »
For the angry chords that scary Erina uses, start at 4:30 on this video:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 5 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/18/11)
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2011, 10:39:32 AM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 5

A large burly man takes a thirty pound fish from the ice bed it sits on.  "Hey rookie, ready for your first catch?"

A shorter, more girly looking man pats his biceps.  "Of course.  Bring it on!"

The larger man throws the fish some twenty yards.

The smaller man catches the fish by the tail and twirls it around like a baton. "Oooh, ho, ho, ho, ho.  Oooh, ho, ho, ho, ho.  This is fun."  He places the fish in it's proper place.  "Ready for the next one, that is if you weren't dazzled by my amazing technique and stunning ..."

Splat!

The second fish nails the distracted smaller man in the head.

The smaller man transforms back into Makokas.  Where am I?  Oh, yeah, I was going to find that mirror.

"Hey lady, what are you doing back there?  It's dangerous!"

"Oh, excuse me, kind sir.  Don't mind me."  Makokas runs off.

The larger guy looks perplexed.  "Where did the new guy go?"

Makokas sits down on a park bench.  She opens her purse again and rummages through it.  She smiles and pulls out a mirror.  So, there you are.  Looks like we have a willing customer today.  Let's go.

--

Towa walks to school from the train station.  He walks at a fast clip, trying not to be late for school, until...

Slap!

Towa stops dead in his tracks.  Right in front of him, Sayumi has just been slapped by some girl who then runs off crying.

"Sayumi-kun, are you okay?"

"Towa-kun.  It's nothing.  It's just my number four found out about my number three."

Towa rolls his eyes.  "I see."

"You won't tell your big sister about this?  Right?  You know that she's my number one.  But, you should know that sometimes a person needs the thrill of the chase."

Towa gets an incredulous look.  "I guess I can keep the secret.  You did keep my secret back then, after all.  But, don't you have enough to do as the senior talent at Harmony Project?"

"It's the thrill of the hunt that energizes me.  But, speaking of energy, is everything okay with Momoko?  I saw her after practice yesterday and she barely said anything.  Usually it's impossible to shut her up."

Towa remembers being tackled by Momoko and Momoko begging the Imagin to see her true idol image.  "Maybe she has something on her mind?"

"Well, whatever it is, she had better be discrete about it.  As her leader, if she get's in trouble, I'll be the one in the dog house, doing time.

Towa panics.  "Time?  We're going to be late!"

Towa and Sayumi rush off to school.

--

Yossikas strums her fingers on one of the tables in the dining car of Den-O Liner, bored out of her mind.

"Here's some hot chocolate!"

"Thanks, Lin Lin.  Say, how do you deal with this boredom?"

"I try as hard as I can to please my customers."

"Bah.  It's boring in here."

"Then you should apologize to Aika-chan."

"Why?  It's not like her life is so interesting.  She should thank me for livening it up."

"I think that humans don't like their lives being meddled with, no matter how boring their lives may seem."

"That might be true, but Aika is something else!  It's always study, study, study, practice, practice, practice.  I fall asleep looking over her routine."

"Aika-chan is working hard."

"Bah.  I can't say I understand humans."

--

Towa sits down for lunch with the usual group.  He notices Reina-sama is fascinated by a flower sitting in a vase.  "This is new."

Miyabi beams.  "I thought that the atmosphere was getting a little monotonous, so I brought in a vase and a flower.  I know that Reina-sama loves flowers, so it seemed like a natural thing to do."

Towa notices that Miyabi has a "I just scored brownie points with Reina-sama" look on her face.  "You seem pretty happy today."

Miyabi nods.  "They found a replacement in my group."

Aika's eyes grow wide.  Miyabi rarely talks about her activity as an idol at the Ajax Corporation.  However, I have heard that she is highly thought of at her agency. "Replacement?"

"Yes, it was tragic.  One of the girls in my group two weeks ago just dropped out.  It was like she lost her smile and wasn't interested in anything anymore."

Reina-sama looks up.  "How horrible."

--

Makokas approaches the entrance of the school.  "Henshi."  Makokas transforms into the conservative garb of a school teacher, complete with wire rimmed glasses.  "Yes, time to educate a young mind.  Oooh, ho, ho, ho, ho."

--

Towa notices that Sayumi looks at Miyabi with envy and jealousy.  "Do you like flowers, Sayumi-kun?"

"Sure."

Reina-sama smiles.  "Then, which type of flower is this?"

Sayumi blushes in shame.  "Well, um, maybe I should study them some more."

"It's a lilium auratum, a golden rayed lily of Japan."

Miyabi feigns surprise.  "Sugoi, Reina-sama."

Towa hears the school intercom.  "Will Momoko of the Harmony Project agency please come to principal's office?"

"It's hard to mistake this flower for anything else.  It has a powerful smell."  Reina first offers the flower to Sayumi to smell, then to Towa.

Yossikas on the train starts coughing and covering her nose.

"But, remembering the Latin name?"

Suddenly Towa hears his cell phone go off with the Den-O Liner Horn ring tone.  "Please excuse me.  I need to take this call."

Towa runs out into the schoolyard and answers the phone.  "Where is it?"

"It's at the principal's office."

"Oh, no!"

Towa sprints over to the principal's office.  Outside of the office Momoko sits against a wall of lockers, looking drained of all energy.  Sensei-Makokas stands over her, putting away her mirror.

"Stop right there!"

Makokas looks up in surprise.  Makokas looks at Towa in wonder.  Finally, Makokas sniffs the air.  "You!  The singularity point!  You're that girl from last night!"

"That would be true."  Towa uses his boy voice.

Makokas looks disgusted.  "I nearly lost to you?"

"You're not getting off so easy this time."

"I don't think so.  I already have what I need.  Toodles."  Makokas opens up Momoko and jumps inside.

Momoko closes up.

To be continued

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 5 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/18/11)
« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2011, 10:49:49 AM »
So Makokas has gotten into Momo.... seems as though perhpas towa/aika and Yossikas need to get their problems sorted out.....

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 6 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/25/11)
« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2011, 06:06:05 AM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 6

"I don't think so.  I already have what I need.  Toodles."  Makokas opens up Momoko and jumps inside.

Momoko closes up.

One of the school lockers opens up and Erina walks out of it.  She is also dressed in a school teachers outfit.  She holds up a card to Momoko's head.  A date appears on the card.  "Can you hear me?  Do you remember this date?"

Momoko is able to reply but is groggy.  "Yes, that was the day I first heard my favorite song, Roman ~My Dear Boy~, at a music store."

"Aika, let's go."

Towa nods and places the card in his ticket holder.

They run out into the school yard and are picked up by the flying Den-O liner train.

Two years earlier a version of Momoko who looks exactly the same walks into a music store and walks up to a display where people can sample new music.

Suddenly Momoko collapses and Makokas appears.  "Oooh, ho, ho, ho, ho.  Oooh, ho, ho, ho, ho.  This should be fun!"

Makokas hears a train horn and then sees Towa come out of the back.

"Stop right there!"

Makokas looks around.  "What an uninspiring venue."  Makokas takes off towards the stairs with Towa in hot pursuit.

Towa hears Yossikas inside of his head.  You do know this song, right?

No.

How are you going win, then?

Towa rushes up another flight of stairs.  I'll do my best.

Baka!  If you lose, your body and soul will be torn apart.  I know this song.  Let me do it.

I can't do that.  And, you know why.

Towa reaches the roof.

Makokas is waiting for him.  "Thank you for waiting, allow me to entertain you.  Henshi."  Makokas' outfit changes to a long purple Chinese dress (a cheongsam).

The music starts  "Hey, let's have a dance, my dear?  You know?  Come on!  Yeah!"

"Live starto."  Towa transforms into Aika's usual outfit.

"Don't cry, it's okay if fleeting first loves don't come true."

Aika, not knowing the words starts feeling weaker.

Are you crazy??  Let me sing the song before it's too late.

Not until you apologize.

"Don't cry, that's where it all begins.  Ride on.  Ride on.  Ride on."

Aika drops to one knee.

Yossikas gives the side of the train a spinning back heel kick in frustration.  Yossikas mumbles.  Okay! I apologize.

I can't hear you.

GOMEN NASAI!!

Yossikas disappears from the train.

Aika attire transforms into the attire of Aika/Yossikas.  "Elegant form."  Aika/Yossikas' attire transforms into a purple cheongsam, similar to the one that Makokas wears.

Aika/Yossikas staggers to her feet, weakened from the earlier punishment.  "Atashi, sanjou!  Let me warn you that every performance that I, Yossikas, deliver is at the level of an encore!"

Makokas, absorbed in her own performance, ignores Aika/Yossikas.  "Seems like the earth has a fever.  We've got to hoist up justice."

Aika/Yossikas gets in Makokas' face and starts singing in unison.  "My dear boy, everything lies in reality.  Romance is drawn out.  Hey my boy.  An endless campus called the sky exists.  Now let's go, let's have a dance now."

Aika/Yossikas and Makokas go back and forth for about a minute before Makokas starts to weaken.  Finally the music drags to a stop.

"Why?  Why are you a traitor, Yossikas?"

"Why?  Because I live for only one thing, to battle others with a climax of ferocity so great that I can get to say would you like an encore?"  Aika/Yossikas blows Makokas a kiss.

Makokas turns into the sands of time and dissipates.

Aika/Yossikas falls back to one knee.

Erina appears at the door to the stairwell.  The Den-O Liner is visible behind the door.  Erina helps a limping and struggling Aika/Yossikas back to the door.

--

Aika, Yossikas, and Erina sip hot chocolate in the dining car.

Yossikas rubs her sore muscles.  "I'm surprised, Aika.  I thought you would be easy going, but you have a strong will."  Yossikas pats Aika on the shoulder.  "I think I choose my host pretty well."

Aika flinches in pain even though the pat is soft.  "Maybe this weekend I can free up some time and we can go to that club together.  That is, if you behave."

"So long as I have something to look forward to, I can keep myself busy and out of trouble by planning my exploits."

Erina looks at Yossikas sternly.  "You had better stay out of trouble."

--

The next evening, Aika finishes up dance practice.  The effects of the battle wear off quickly and he does not feel as bad as he did earlier.  However, the dance lesson had left him in a hurting state nevertheless.  As he leaves the Harmony Project building he sees Sayumi walking with Momoko.  Aika can see that Momoko is talking Sayumi's ear off. At least that is back to normal.

"Younger brother.  You are going to go right home and get some rest, right?"

Aika smiles as Reina-sama approaches him.  "Absolutely.  I felt a little better today.  I think with another night or two of rest I should be one hundred percent."

"That's wonderful.  We have another concert coming up next month.  Not only am I depending on you for our duets, but your other group is depending on you as well.  They will need you to be at your best."

"I'll try my hardest for them."

"That's great.  But, for now, go home."  Reina-sama scoots Aika off with a cute pat on the butt.

Aika walks to the subway station.  As he waits for his train to arrive a lady with short hair and glasses walks up to him.

"Excuse me?  I was wondering if you have the time?"

Aika looks at his watch.  "It's Nine-Forty-Five."  Aika looks up and the lady has vanished.

--

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Chapter 6 - Gomen Nasai! - 12/25/11)
« Reply #192 on: December 26, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »
Aww see in the end I reckoned that they would make up  :P now they are working togther more hopefully they should become more powerful too.....  :panic:

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 7

"If you have a dream that you want to come true, then there were days that you believed it would come true ..."

Towa dances on stage with Hiro, Seiji, and Kiraki in front of thousands of screaming girls.  Wow, it is great that Kiraki has leveled up his singing to the point where he can keep up.

"Higher than anyone else ..."

Hiro pokes a sleeping Towa in the side.

Oh, crap!  That wasn't a good answer to the question on the blackboard, "how high is the highest point of Mount Fiji?".

The teacher, with a visible sweat mark beside his head, comes over to Towa.  "Towa, I think everyone here is rooting for you, but you really should be getting more rest."

Towa bows in his seat.  "I'm sorry teacher.  I don't know what is going on.  I'm usually not like this."

"I know, I have been your teacher for several months now.  But, if this continues you should consider going to a doctor."

"Yes, teacher!"

The teacher walks back to the front of the class.

Towa is poked in the back by Kiraki.  "I'll keep you awake, okay?"

---

On the Den-O liner train, Jun Jun concentrates on eating a banana rice pilaf with a flag in the middle of it.

Yossikas sips some hot chocolate while reviewing some song lyrics.  Suddenly she stands up.  "Something is wrong, I smell the scent of  an Imagin."

Erina looks up from reading a manga.  "Aren't you an Imagin?"

"Oh, you're right."  Yossikas sits down.

The flag in the middle of Owner's dish falls.  She raises the back of her hands to her cheeks in shock.

--

--

"Younger brother, are you sure you can't join us?"

Towa yawns.  He stands by the doorway of an empty classroom, confronted by Reina.  "I think I would be better off if I took a nap."

"Well, when you wake up, please take this elixir.  It will give you some energy."

Towa takes the thermos from Reina.  "Sure thing."

Reina-sama enters the cafeteria where Miyabi and Sayumi have held a table for her, complete with a vase with a large brightly colored flower.

Miyabi smiles, but then her look turns to one of concern.  "Is everything okay, Reina-sama?"

"Towa is feeling poorly today.  He is sleeping in the fifth Sakura classroom."

"How horrible, I'll go check on him right away."  Miyabi sprints away.

Sayumi first grins because she has Reina-sama to herself, but then her face falls when she realizes that Miyabi is going to beat her to "Reina-sama-points" again.

Miyabi races to the classroom, but when she gets there she is amazed to find dozens of boys in the room, all surrounding one seat.  Miyabi circles the crowd to find an opening and then sees that the person that the boys are fawning over is Aika (Towa's female character).  Only this Aika was wearing light brown rimmed glasses, a white jacket and a dark top.

"Oh, please come in.  All are welcome.  These boys were just trying to help me find a new hobby."  Aika speaks in an exaggeratedly feminine voice and then giggles.

Miyabi turns crimson with anger.  She grabs the nearest boy and whispers in his ear, "You realize that this person is a trap, right?"

The boy's eyes bug out and he whispers the message to his friends.  The leave Miyabi and Aika alone.

"My, aren't you the scary individual?  I would like to learn what you said to them.  Telling weird stories might be an interesting hobby."

"I told them the truth.  Now, why are you acting this way?"

Back on the Den-O Liner Yossikas jumps up.  "You got to be kidding me!  I knew I smelled an Imagin.  There's another Imagin inside of Aika right now!"

Erina drops her manga and runs over.  "Another one?  That's crazy.  What are you going to do?"

"Hostile take over."

Aika adjusts her glasses.  "Acting this way?  Is there another way to act?"

Suddenly Aika transforms into Yossikas/Aika.  "Yo, yo.  You have some nerve, coming into my house like a thief."

Miyabi bows and takes off her shoes.  "I'm sorry, I heard you weren't feeling well."

Yossikas/Aika transforms back into the possessed Aika.  "I didn't see your name on this body."

Towa starts alternating between the two alerted forms until suddenly Towa reappears.  "It's mine."

Yossikas and the girl who asked Aika for the time in the train station appear inside of the Den-O liner.

Yossikas gets in the face of the new Imagin.  "And, who might you be?"

"My name is Mikikas.  And, you?"

"Yossikas.  You have a lot of nerve trying to steal my host."

"I was bored.  I just wanted to find some new hobbies.  Do you have any?"

"That's besides the point.  Erina, you're not going to just stand there and let this punk mess with Aika are you?"

"Sorry, gotta go!"  Erina disappears.

Miyabi helps Towa up to a chair.  "Are you okay?"

"I've just been a little tired."

A train horn sounds that only Towa hears.  He turns to the door of the classroom to see Erina, clad in a cheerleader's outfit entering.

"Towa, big trouble!  There's yet another one in the school."

Miyabi shakes Towa.  "Towa, I know that JE has a policy against their boys having girlfriends."

Erina looks shocked, then regains her composure.  "Don't worry, I'm not a girlfriend.  Towa, let's go."

"Excuse me!"  Towa runs off with Erina.

Miyabi mutters to her self.  "Towa, I now know what your problem is."

Towa and Erina run up the stairs to another supposedly empty classroom.

An Imagin is there wrestling with Maasa.  "You'll look at this mirror whether you want to or not!"

"Not today, you monster!"

The Imagin turns around and looks at Towa.  "Go away, I have no time for mere boys."

"I challenge you."

The Imagin jumps off of Maasa and puts away her mirror.  She dashes out into the hall and sniffs Towa.  "So, a singularity point?  Fine by me.  Your microphone is going to become the property of Ayayakas!"

To Be Continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 8

"I challenge you."

The Imagin jumps off of Massa and puts away her mirror.  She dashes out into the hall and sniffs Towa.  "So, a singularity point?  Fine by me.  Your microphone is going to become the property of Ayayakas!"

"You're not going to win!"

Yossikas breaks off her staring contest with Mikikas.  Aika, we will have to work on your entrance line!

Towa takes out his rail pass.  "Stage starto."  Towa transforms into his usual Aika form and costume.

"Henshi."  Ayayakas transforms into a white shirt with a high open collar and tight black pants.  "It's the end of the road for you."  Ayayakas snaps her fingers and music appears.

"Love, the color of tears, I read your email.  Love, I don't want to hear that you broke up with her."

"Zuka form."  Aika presses the red button on her microphone and transforms into Aika/Yossikas.  "Atashi sanjou!  Let me warn you, my every performance is at the level of an encore!"

Aika speaks to Yossikas.  Don't you think that these entrances are unnecessary to to the battle?

Nonsense, you get extra hit points this way.

Ehhh?

Aika/Yossikas starts to perform. "Suddenly, such complicated feelings spin inside my head like this.  How frustrating.  Your fickle, fickle personality with my stubborn, stubborn personality, we'd never last..."

Erina looks on with a smile.  Aika/Yossikas is not only doing the song but also mimicking Ayayakas' moves perfectly.

BUZZZZZ!!

Aika's cell phone's alarm goes off.  This distracts both song battlers and causes the music to grind to a halt.

Ayayakas turns up her nose.  "Imitation is not going to beat me.  I'll be back."  Ayayakas disappears.

What was that?

Sorry, I was taking a nap and that was supposed to wake me up in time for the next class.

Erina grabs Aika/Yossikas.  "Come on, we have another huge problem to solve.  Erina claps her hands and then opens the door to where the Imagin had just been.  They go through the to door to the Den-O Liner snack bar.

Towa and Yossikas separate.

Yossikas gets back into Mikikas' face.  "As I was saying, Erina, what are we going to do with this punk, Mikikas?"

Towa gets a shocked look on his face.  "Hey, I recognize you.  You asked me for the time a couple days ago at the subway stop, then you vanished."

Mikikas looks at Towa with a blank look.   :cool2:   After a significant pause, "Um, who are you?"

"I'm the person you possessed without permission."

Mikikas face plants.   :fainted:   "You're a cross-dresser?  Well, I'll be darned.  Is that a fun hobby?"

Yossikas shoves Mikikas.  "Don't evade the issue.  I have permission to battle with Aika.  You don't."

Towa moves Yossikas aside and gets into Mikikas' face.  "I have noticed that I seem to be getting a lot less sleep in the last couple of days.  Could it be that you have something to do with that?"

Mikikas gets a guilty look on her face.  :on cigar:  "Well, your life is kind of boring.  I was just looking for some new hobbies to help you out."

Erina gets into Mikikas' face.  "Lowly Imagin.  Stop your stupid game.  You knew that Aika was a singularity point.  You've been trying to weaken her so that she wouldn't be able to battle effectively."

Mikikas start sniffling.   :pleeease: "But, I wasn't trying to hurt Aika.  She just seemed to be a cool person that I could use to find some new hobbies."

Erina pushes Mikikas.  "You and your hobbies.  I thought that an Imagin's hobby was to try to alter the past?"

:frustrated:  "That's so boring!  Everyone else seems to be doing it.  What fun is it then?  I want hobbies that will make me stand out."

Towa gets a sly smile.  "You know, Mikikas, Yossikas has found an interesting hobby."

Mikikas' face lights up.   :on ksweat:   "Really?  What?  What?"

"She song battles other Imagins and encores them."

Mikikas looks shocked.  :scared:  She turns to Yossikas and points.  "You've encored other Imagins?"

"Two so far."

:glasses:  "Was it fun?"

Yossikas laughs.  "It was a tremendous rush."

:dunno:  "I don't know.  That's an awfully shocking thing to think about."

Suddenly, without any warning, Jun Jun shows up behind Mikikas.  "I am willing to let you think about this for a little bit, but if you want to ride this train, you will have to pay for your ticket."

Mikikas pouts.   :on spit:  "Is running a rail line a fun hobby?"

--

After school, Towa starts to leave but notices Maasa playing guitar out in the schoolyard.

Maasa plays a twelve bar blues progression without singing.

Erina taps Towa on the shoulder.  "She's been going like that for a while now.  Close encounters with Imagins can often weaken susceptible idols."

Towa hears Mikikas' voice in his head.  "Hey, if you give me a chance, I could try to help that girl."

Towa looks at Erina.  "Won't everyone see me change?"

"I can block people from noticing for about ten minutes."

"Okay."

Towa transforms into Aika/Mikikas.

Aika/Mikikas approaches Maasa.  "Oh, my gosh.  Playing guitar is such a cool hobby.  Could you teach me?"

Maasa continues to strum her guitar without noticing Aika/Mikikas.

Erina pulls Aika/Mikikas back.  "Are you kidding me?  We're locked in a serious situation and all you can think of getting new hobbies?  Can't you focus on the situation instead of thinking of yourself?"

Suddenly Maasa starts singing.  "I got the Imagin Blues, I got them just today.  I got the Imagin Blues, I got them just today.  The Imagin ran away, but I know that she'll be back, by evening today."

Erina turns back to Aika/Mikikas.  "Anyway, go back to the train.  The situation could get ugly fast here."

Aika/Mikikas transforms back into Towa.  "The sun will be setting soon."

Suddenly a bright light appears on the other side of the school and a loud explosion is heard.

Erina and Towa turn around to check out the disturbance, but when they turn back around, Ayayakas is already holding a mirror in front of the face of Maasa.

Ayayakas smirks.  "Just a little stage pyro to confuse you two.  I am finished with this one.  Later suckers!  Oh, and please give this message to Yossikas, I've scouted her."

Ayayakas pulls open Maasa and jumps inside.

Erina runs over to Maasa and holds a card by her head.  A date appears on the card.  "Quick, does this date mean something to you?"

"Yes, that's when I first heard my favorite song, Let's Go Rakuten Eagles."

Yossikas smacks herself in the head.  "A sports song?  This sucks."

To Be Continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O (Ch 9 - Let's learn some new hobbies! 01/15/12)
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2012, 07:10:35 PM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 9

Yossikas smacks herself in the head.  "A sports song?  This sucks."

Erina claps her hands over her head.  The Den-O Liner comes down and picks them up.

Mikikas looks out the window.   :hee:  "This train is so cool!"

Erina shoves Mikikas in annoyance.  "We're not trying to be cool."

Yossikas pulls Towa aside.  "We might have a problem here.  I'm not so good on sports songs."

"We'll just have to try our best."

Several years earlier a younger looking Maasa gets off of a bus in front of a sports stadium.  She smiles broadly in anticipation of the game.

Suddenly, she collapses and Ayayakas appears.  "So, where did she hear this song, anyway?"

The Den-O Liner horn sounds and Towa and Erina appear.

Ayayakas laughs.  "You came anyway?  Even though you know you can't win?  This will be a great victory for me, Singularity Point."

"We'll have to see."

Yossikas yells at Towa.  "Aika, how hard is it to say atashi sanjou?"

"Henshi."  Ayayakas transforms into a sports uniform.

"Stage starto.  Zuka form."  Towa first changes into Aika, then into Aika/Yossikas.  "Atashi sanjou!"

Ayayakas ignores her.  She snaps her fingers and music comes out of nowhere.  "Hit it! Hit it! Hit it! Rakuten Eagles!"

Aika/Yossikas drops to one knee.  Aika yells at Yossikas.  What are you doing?

Sorry, I just can't feel this type of a song.  And, I'm dressed all wrong.

Ayayakas ignores their distress.  "A goddess has smiled, see a goddess of victory for tomorrow, Ra-ku-ten, wow wow."

Aika hears another voice inside her head.

:ding:  Oh my god!  That looks like so much fun.  I have to try it!

Mikikas, do you even know this song?

:bingo:   Well, hit the blue button on your microphone and say 'sports form' and you'll find out.

Aika hears Yossikas.  We don't have much of a choice.

"Go, go, Eagles, grab your chance.  Go, go, Eagles.  Come on! Come on! Rakuten Eagles!"

"Sports form."  Aika/Yossikas transforms into Aika/Mikikas.  Aika/Mikikas also wears a sports uniform.  "Let's all learn some new hobbies!"

Ayayakas ignores her.

Aika/Mikikas starts performing.  "Aim for number one in Japan, wow.  Hit a home run all the way into space.  You hold the love of everyone in Tohoku.  You are our hope, Rakuten Eagles."

Ayayakas battles Aika/Mikikas toe to toe for about a minute but then the music grinds down.

Ayayakas looks at Aika/Mikikas in disgust.  "A second traitor?  You should feel ashamed to win a battle this way."

"Maybe I should feel ashamed, but somehow I don't.  Would you like an encore?"

Ayayakas gives Aika/Mikikas a withering stare and then turns into time sands and blows away.

"That was so exciting!  Let's go watch the game now."

Suddenly Aika/Mikikas is spun around by Erina by the ear.  "Don't think so.  We're not here to change the past, remember?"

Aika/Mikikas pouts.

Erina claps her hands over her head and they are picked up again by the Den-O Liner.

Towa and Mikikas separate.

Mikikas spins around celebrating but Erina and Yossikas look at her with suspicion.

Jun Jun appears out of nowhere behind Towa.  "I sense some disharmony here.  Is everyone not in agreement that this Imagin has paid for her ticket?"

Erina slams her foot down on the seat of one of the snack car's tables.  "I'm not buying it.  Sure, she encored one of her own, but she might have done it just to win our trust.  Aika is a Singularity Point, that means she is the enemy's number one target."

Yossikas grabs Mikikas by the jacket collar.  "And, she stole someone else's host.  There's probably no limit to what she wouldn't stoop to."

Jun Jun puts her arm around Towa's shoulder.  "So, what do you think?"

Towa nods.  "I have just one question.  What would happen if Yossikas or Mikikas possessed me while I was sleeping and caused me to jump off a cliff, and then got out of my body before I hit the ground.  Would they be okay?"

Yossikas looks shocked to the point of crying.  "Aika!  Don't say something like that.  That's horrible!"

Erina smirks.  "They would be fine."

"Well, if Mikikas wanted to hurt me, she's already had more than enough chance to do me in."

Erina grabs Mikikas by her other jacket collar.  "Maybe we can trust her to not hurt you, but can we really trust her to help?  You saw that she was more interested in her hobbies than helping that girl."

"I wonder, though.  Maybe her naive questions and you scolding her for it was enough to get Massa to open up?"

Mikikas shoves Erina and Yossikas away.   :scolding:  "Hey, my hobbies are my hobbies.  Don't give me credit where credit isn't due."

Towa smiles.  "Well, I know this is going to sound silly, but I do trust Mikikas."

Jun Jun nods and pulls a ticket out of her jacket pocket with Mikikas' name on it.  "Here you go."

:on ksweat:  "Thanks!"  Mikikas grabs the ticket which vanishes and reappears as a blue wristband on Mikikas' wrist.   :grr:  "What the heck?"

Yossikas snickers.  "It's how they control you.  You can't take it off, and if did manage to remove it you would be kicked off the train.  The wristband also allows Aika to control you more easily."

Towa transforms into Aika/Mikikas.  "Really, I don't think it works that ..."

Mikikas reappears in her seat.   :glasses: "... well."   :frustrated:  Mikikas panics when she realizes that Towa has effortlessly expelled her.

Yossikas laughs.  "Not so cool now, are you?"

Mikikas and Yossikas lock themselves in a death stare.

"Here you go!"  Lin Lin appears out of nowhere with two cups of hot chocolate.  "I have Mikikas chocolate and Yossikas chocolate today!"

Mikikas and Yossikas look at the cups.  Lin Lin has placed colored whip cream on top of the hot chocolate in the same colors as Mikikas' and Yossikas' wristbands.  They both take the chocolate and sip.   :on GJ:  "It's good."

Towa takes Erina aside.  "You keep talking about me being a Singularity Point.  I would like to know more about what that means."

"Maybe next time.  However, you have to get back and somehow catch up on your rest."

"As well as a practice session.  But, you will tell me soon?"

"I promise."

--

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 10

Hiro and Kiraki walk the streets of Ruppongi.  Several host club  callers try to get their attention, but are unsuccessful.

"Hiro, this is bad.  Don't you think that this is the same sort of behavior that got Masaki and Satoshi kidnapped?"

"Kiraki, Kiraki.  You are too uptight.  We will soon be famous idols.  If we don't have at least a hint of a couple scandals following us around the girls will assume we are boring."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Well, if you want to be a heart throb type, or a bad boy type, being boring is certainly not the vibe you want to give off."

"This feels wrong.  Josephine is probably going to have to cough up some bribe money to keep our faces out of the tabloids."

"Tut, tut.  He's used to it, and I'm sure he'll forgive us, since we helped him out in Lost World."

Kiraki looks around him.  There are drunk salarymen everywhere, each trying to chat up some hostess type.  "I don't feel so good."

"Listen, we both have had to deal with a horrible blow recently.  This will be a good way to start the healing process."

"What blow was that?"

"Finding out that Aika was really Towa."

Kiraki looks down.  "Oh.  I guess that's kind of true."

"It's time to wipe the slate clean and start living life again."

"If you say so."

"Guys?  Guys?"

Hiro and Kiraki hear a voice that seems to be directed towards them.  They turn to see a young lady who seems to be very out of place.  She wears glasses, a skirt, and a jacket, and seems very mature.

"You two look like you're interesting people.  I was trying to find some new hobbies.  I'll bet you know some."

Kiraki whispers in Hiro ear.  "Doesn't she look like ..."

"Towa isn't built like that.  Come on, get over it.  Say hello to the lady."

"Um, hello?"

--

--

Towa yawns.  Why am I tired?  I went to bed at the normal time.

Towa notices that Hiro and Kiraki are also yawning.  "Are you guys catching whatever problem I have?"

Hiro winks at Towa.  "No, no.  We just had an adventure last night, an adventure fit for an idol."

"You're not trying to corrupt Kiraki, are you?"

Towa notices that Kiraki has a guilty look on his face.  Towa smacks Hiro.  "Can't you for once be a good example?"

--

During lunch, Towa is roped into sitting with Reina-sama and her entourage again.

"Little brother, Miyabi has told me some disturbing things."

"Disturbing?"  Towa looks at Miyabi and notices that she is dressed slightly differently today and is wearing many strings of beads.  Also, there is no flower on the table today, but instead there is burning incense.

Miyabi speaks in a spooky voice.  "Towa, I know this is going to sound strange, but I know why you have been run down lately."

"Why?"

"There is an evil spirit that has invaded your body."

Towa looks at Reina-sama, then at Sayumi.  "She's joking right?"

Reina crosses her hands.  "Miyabi's power as a psychic is well known."

Towa turns back to Miyabi.  "So, if I was invaded by an evil spirit, what's next?"

"You need to get some super counseling."

"Wouldn't it be easier to drink an elixir?"

Reina-sama wags her finger.  "Younger brother, that would just treat the symptoms, not the problem.  But, since you have been tired today, please drink this."

"I see."

--

Outside the school gates a fashionably dressed girl with chubby cheeks looks at the school.  "This must be the place."

Suddenly a nearby street vendor starts barking: "Taiyaki, get your Taiyaki here."

Even though the girl is half a block away she instantly sprints towards the vendor.  "Taiyaki?"

"Yes ma'am.  With gyouza filling."

"No way!"  The girls eyes light up with supernatural light.

"Well, since you're a pretty girl, you can have one for free."

The girl looks at the taiyaki.  "Okay, I'm going to bite your tail off first."  She takes a bite.  "Sugoi!"

--

Towa walks out of the cafeteria.  He is hailed by Hiro.

"Hey, hey.  I didn't show you the prize I got last night."  Hiro pulls out a handkerchief with a large letter "M" on it.

"And, this is significant because ...?"

"It's from a girl we met last night in Ruppongi."

In the Den-O liner diner car,  :on_pick:  Mikikas sneezes.

Yossikas chuckles.  "Someone must be talking about you."

Mikikas ignores Yossikas and searches through her purse.  A sudden realization hits her.   :on bleed:  "Lin Lin?  Do you have any tissue?"

Lin Lin runs over with a box of tissue.  "Of course."

Back at the school, Yurina eyes Hiro and the handkerchief.  I cannot allow this.

Hiro, Kiraki, and Towa walk back toward class.

Suddenly, Hiro is tackled and dragged into an empty classroom by Yurina.  Their momentum drags Kiraki along with them.

Towa sees this and runs over to the door and starts knocking on it.

Finally, Yurina answers.  "Who is it?"

"It's Towa."

"Good.  Hiro won't tell me who the owner of the handkerchief is and I won't let him out unless he tells me."

"I have no idea why you would care."

"I must make sure that Hiro isn't drawn down the wrong path by some rotten woman.  So, ... would you know who it was?"

"The only thing I know is that the handkerchief has the English letter 'M' on it."

"Well, you want me to release them, you'll have to find out who this woman is."

Towa raises an eyebrow.  "Hiro, Kiraki.  Why don't you to just push Yurina out of the way and leave?"

Hiro nervously laughs.  "Well, she has tied us up."

"You've only been in there for a minute!"

Kiraki sounds distraught.  "She's fast!"

"Hiro, do you even know who this woman was?"

"Actually, no.  She didn't give her name."

"This is ridiculous."  Towa walks away from the classroom.  Maybe this will teach Hiro to be a better example to Kiraki.

Towa hears his cell phone go off with the Den-O liner's ring tone.  "What's up?"

Erina sounds nervous.  "Trouble is coming.  We've sensed an Imagin who walked up to the school, but then for some reason started to walk away."

"That's weird.  I wonder what the Imagin could be doing?"

The fashionably dressed girl continues to walk away from the school, seeing another street vendor.

"Good afternoon young lady, some Takoyaki balls?"

To be continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 11

Towa rolls his eyes and starts walking towards study hall.

"Younger brother, I'm disappointed in you."

"Disappointed."

Towa hears Saymui and Miyabi echo Reina-sama.  "Why disappointed?"

"I saw the whole thing.  Those two boys might be unmannered but they are still your friends and group mates.  You shouldn't just leave them there."

Towa chuckles.  "Well, Yurina is also my group mate.  And, I think that Hiro had it coming to him for staying up late and doing things that he shouldn't have been doing."

"You're just saying that out of anger.  Now, please get it together and figure out who the handkerchief woman was."

"I have a better idea.  Miyabi, couldn't you offer some of your super counseling to Yurina?  Maybe she's possessed by an evil spirit."

Miyabi sighs.  "Super counseling is not for girls who are jealous of other girls, it is for spiritual attacks."

Towa sighs.  "Okay, I'll give it another try."

Towa walks over to the door.  "Hey, Hiro!"

"What?"

"Is there anything that you can tell me about this girl?  Something that might narrow her down from the fourteen million women who are in also Tokyo right now?"

"She wore glasses."

"Great.  Anything else?  Are you sure that you didn't do something useful like take a cell phone picture of her and send it to me?"

"She took some pictures on her own phone.  But, when I went to take a picture of her she ran off."

Towa's cell phone rings with the Den-O liner's ring tone.  "Yes?"

"Towa meet me outside the gates of the school."

"Okay."

Towa turns to Reina-sama.  "I'll see what I can do."

"Do your best, younger brother."

Towa goes to the school gates.  Not seeing Erina he phones her.  "Where are you?"

"Third booth down."

Towa walks past some food vendors to a booth marked 'palm reading'.  What is this?

Towa enters the booth to see Erina dressed as a palm reader.  "Moonlighting?"

"I am staking out the school.  Is something wrong?  You look mad."

Towa explains the situation.

"I'm surprised.  Most boys would have tried to send you a picture.  Why don't you check?"

Towa checks the pictures in his cell phone and turns beet red with anger.  "Erina, I need to get back to the Den-O liner, now."

Erina claps her hands over her head.

Towa walks through the door of the booth into the Den-O liner's diner car with fire in his eyes.  "Mikikas!"

:luvluv2:   "What is it?  Have you found a new hobby?"

"No, but apparently you have."  Towa shows Mikikas the pictures in his cell phone that Aika/Mikikas took the night before.

:sweat:  "Oh, that."

"What do you mean, oh that?"

:hiakhiakhiak:  "Well, I didn't keep you out too late.  And those two boys had lots of interesting ideas for ..."

Towa gets in Mikikas' face.  "Those two boys happen to know me.  And, now they are in trouble with some girl who likes to stalk them."

Mikikas looks down.    :depressed:  "Towa, I'm sorry.  If there is anything I can do to make this up."

"Well, there is one thing I can think of."

--

Yurina stares a hole through the skull of Hiro.

"I'm telling you, I don't know who she is."

Suddenly, someone pops up from under the teacher's desk.

Kiraki gasps.  "It's her!"

"There you two are!  I'm sorry I had to run last night.  I have been looking high and low for you two.  I'm afraid I need my handkerchief back."

Yurina waves the handkerchief in front of her.  "Are you talking about this?"

"Why yes!  I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused."

Yurina gives the handkerchief to Aika/Mikikas.  "I am going to have to ask you to stay away from Hiro."

"The dark haired boy you have tied up?"

"Yes."

"What about the light haired boy?"

"Kiraki?  I don't care."

Kiraki looks sad.  I probably should be happy about this, but I'm not.

"So, are you this boy's girlfriend?"

"What does that have to do with anything, you disreputable woman?"

The girl with the chubby cheeks sniffs the air.  Oh, no!  Another Imagin is closing in on my prey.  The girl takes one last bite out of her chicken skewer and sprints towards the school.

Once inside the school, she quickly arrives at the barricaded classroom.  They're in there.  My, my what a scene.

The girl pushes her way up to the door.  "Excuse me, I am a reporter."

"The door's locked.  I don't think you'll get a story here."

Suddenly the door opens to let in the girl, then shuts and locks behind her.  Using surprise to her advantage, she pushes Aika/Mikikas into a pile of chairs.

Yurina looks indignant.  "And, who are you?"

"Me?  I am known all over the world as the annoying surprise reporter!  I am Ojamarushe Konkonkas!"  Konkonkas first does a cute pose, then shoves her microphone in Yurina's face.  "Maybe this problem that we see here is caused by a lack of confidence in your part?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Maybe you haven't seen your true idol image?"

The microphone turns into a mirror.  Yurina slumps over.  The Imagin opens her up and jumps inside.

To be continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O 12 - Hiro and Kiraki's Mysterious Friend 02/05/12
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2012, 01:02:52 AM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 12

Erina pops up from behind the teacher's desk.

"Another girl?"  Kiraki stares.  Where are all these women coming from?

Erina waves her hand and Hiro and Kiraki fall asleep.  Erina helps Aika/Mikikas get back to her feet.

"What happened?"

"The Imagin apparently surprised you and got to this girl here."

Aika/Mikikas transforms back into Towa.  "This is awful.  What happened to Kiraki and Towa?"

"I had to make them doze off.  They'll be fine.  But, we have to hurry."  Erina holds a card beside the head of Yurina and a date appears on the card.  "Excuse me?  Does this date mean something to you?"

Yurina nods.  "That's when I first heard my favorite song, Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago."  Yurina falls asleep.

"Let's go, Aika."

Towa nods.

Back on the train Towa huddles with the Imagins and Erina.  "Okay, the song title is Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago.  Who knows it?"

Yossikas has a blank look on her face.

Mikikas smiles and strikes a superior pose.   :bingo:  "Fortunately for you, I can again save the day."

Towa stares at her.  "Well, if you do save the day, maybe I won't throw you off the train for using my body without permission."

:shock:  Mikikas' smile vanishes.

Some three years earlier a younger looking Yurina sits in her room reading manga and listening to some cheesy radio program.

Yurina collapses and Konkonkas appears.

Konkonkas looks around the apartment and shudders at the atmosphere.  Wow, that girl must have had a lot of problems.  Maybe I should go back and interview her some more?

"And, now entering our count down at number 17 ..."

Konkonkas turns off the radio and play hits herself in the head.  "Baka.  I'm here to erase a song."

Erina's apartment door bursts open and Aika/Mikikas enters.  "Hold it right there.  You're not getting the drop on me twice.  I challenge you."

Konkonkas smiles.  "Silly girl.  You have no chance against Konkonkas.  Henshi."  Konkonkas transform into an archery outfit.

"Stage starto, simple elegance form."  Aika/Mikikas transforms into a white dress with understated frills.  "Mikikas is here, let's all learn some traditional Japanese arts as a hobby!"

Konkonkas snaps her fingers and the music begins.  "My tears won't stop because you're too kind.  My tears won't stop because I'm so happy."

Aika/Mikikas smiles with confidence.  "It always starts at the park on a Sunday afternoon.  I walk with you with our hands almost touching."

Konkonkas and Aika/Mikikas go back and forth for over a minute with nether one gaining an advantage.

Aika, this girl is deceptively good.  I don't know if I'm able to beat her anymore.

Mikikas, do your best.

Okay.

Do you smell something?

Can't you see I am performing!
  "The mail I sent three days ago:  it's embarrassing when I read it over.  Soon it's time to meet after school at that store we always go to."

Suddenly a bell goes off.  The music grinds to a halt as Konkonkas' mind completely goes off of the song.  "The sound of a microwave oven, the best sound in the universe."

"Too bad for you, that you'll have to wait to see what's in that oven."

"Wait for what?"

"For me to ask you, do you want an encore?"

Konkonkas, with a disappointed look on her face, raises up her arms one at a time and starts spinning.  "Twirling, twirling."

Konkonkas disintegrates into sand and dissipates.

Back in the Deno-Liner diner car Mikikas preens over her win to Yossikas.   :wriggly: "Sempai, you should have seen me.  Encoring other Imagins is something I definitely want to make a hobby of."

Towa motions to Erina to play something on her keyboard.

Erina plays some discordant music.

:frustrated:  Mikikas cringes in pain.

"I won't throw you off the train, but I still don't consider ourselves even.  But, since it amuses me to see Hiro get in trouble, I'll let you off this time if you can answer me this one question."

Mikikas nods.

"What happens to an Imagin when it is encored?  Do they die?"

Mikikas waves her hand in front of her face.   :glasses:  "Nothing like that.  An Imagin that is encored must go back to the Imagin dimension and stay there, forever banned from coming to this dimension, unless they have permission from the one who encored them."

"So, they're exiled."

:on yellcard: "Exiled in disgrace.  I'm sure a lot of Imagins would prefer death than to carry around the shame of being encored.  However, if an Imagin was already successful in eliminating a song, then even if they are encored they stay in this dimension, unless the song they stole is restored."

"How can that be done?"

:on cigar: "The song changes into a coin.  You have to get the coin back."

"Okay, I guess we're even now.  It was just bothering me that it seemed that you and Yossikas were willing to be so harsh to your fellow Imagins."

Yossikas stands up.  "I would encore another Imagin even if it meant that they went away forever.  What is the point of competition if there are no consequences?"

:shy2:  "Very strong words sempai."

"Listen, you, don't think that I enjoy having to share Aika with you.  If I had the chance I would encore you in a heartbeat and kick the sand so that it would take you years to reassemble."

:grr:  Mikikas and Yossikas lock eyes in a death stare.

Towa motions Erina to play something to calm them down.

Soothed by the music, Mikikas and Yossikas sit down.

Lin Lin hurries over with some colored hot chocolate.

"Look, now that you guys are mellowed out, I have something else that is bothering me.  Mikikas, how would you evaluate Konkonkas?"

:hehehe:  "She was weak."

"But, she almost beat us.  If her weakness for food hadn't distracted her, she might have won."

:dozing:  Mikikas nods, looking serious.

"How are these other Imagins over achieving?"

Erina slaps her hand down on the counter of the diner.  "They must already know the song."

"Can they know ahead of time what the song of an idol's heart is just by looking at them?"

Both Mikikas and Yossikas shake their heads and cross their arms in disagreement.

Towa nods.  "Something is going on behind the scenes.  These Imagins are not attacking randomly."

Erina puts her arm around Towa.  "We'll look into it.  But for now, you need to get back to school and fix up all the damage that Mikikas did with her adventures."

Towa finds himself back in school, before the time that Mikikas and Konkonkas made their apperances.  He races back to the class room where Erina has Hiro and Kiraki hostage.

Towa knocks on the door.  "Yurina?"

"Yes?"

"I found out.  I just talked to my Aunt and she said that two nice young boys helped her out when she got lost last night."

Towa hears Kiraki breath a sigh of relief.  "You know, I thought she looked like you."

Towa hears Hiro fuming.  "Aunt?  How can she be your Aunt, she didn't look that much older than us."

Towa grins evilly.  "She's my Great-Aunt.  She looks kind of young, but she's fifty-five years old."

Towa hears Yurina bust a gut laughing.

Hiro and Kiraki exit the room looking sick to their stomachs.

Serves you to right!

--

To be continued

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
An Annoying Paradise - Den-O 13 - My Singing Has Made You Cry! 02/12/12
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »

An Annoying Paradise - Den-O Part 13

On the roof of a giant skyscraper a shadowed person holds a magazine.

In front of this person an Imagin wearing a pill box hat materializes.

The shadowed person points to a particular place on the magazine.

"I understand.  I will get this for you without fail."  The Imagin disappears.

The unseen figure fondles two coins in her hand.

--

Towa walks into his homeroom.

"Towa-kun, Towa-kun, I have some great news!"

Towa's eye grow wide.  Normally Miyabi didn't talk to him much if Reina was also there.  "What is it?"

"They finally got a replacement member for my group."

"That's good.  By the way, you've never told me the name of your group."

"It's 'Musk'.  That's the ingredient that they use to create perfume."

"Very chic.  Will this new member go to this school?"

"She already does.  The other members of my group don't approve of my talking to people in other agencies, but maybe today I can convince them to let me introduce them to you?"

"That would be great!"

--

The Imagin practices the song at a Karaoke club.  "An important kiss, a kiss at the eyelids kiss, taking out the melting ice cream and overflowing pudding."

The Imigin turns off the music and starts crying.  "I don't understand this song at all!"

--

--

"Towa, Reina, Sayumi, I want you to meet my group mates."  Miyabi points to four girls who look very uncomfortable.  Miyabi points to the tallest one.  "This is Maimi.  She is our group's leader."

Maimi turns up her nose.  "Pleasure to meet you, I think."

"Maimi, please don't be that way.  Don't think of them as rivals.  They are also our school mates."

Sayumi gets in Maimi's face.  "I think that Maimi has a point.  Her group and my group might release a single on the same day."

Miyabi breaks the two up.  "Come on guys.  Relax a little.  I'm sure you guys know about Sayumi.  As the senior member of Harmony Project she does a lot of television."

The other girls nod in grudging agreement.

"Now, this one is Chisato.  She's known as the troublemaker of our group."

Towa looks at Chisato closely.  Wow, he's good!  He has them totally fooled.

"What's your problem, weirdo?  You haven't seen a pretty girl before?"

"Now, now, Chisato.  This is Towa.  He is in Jeneral Entertainment."

Towa smiles.  "Pleased to meet you."

"And, this girl is Airi.  She's currently the ace of the group."

Reina-sama smiles.  "I have seen you on television.  I can tell that you shine from within when you sing."

Airi drops the smug conceited attitude and melts.  "You can?  Wow, Miyabi, you weren't kidding when you were describing her."

"And, this girl is our newest.  Her name is Yuu.  Our producer feels that she might be our next breakout solo star so we aren't supposed to get attached to her."

Towa notices that Yuu stares straight at him.  "Are you okay?"

Yuu breaks out in a cold sweat.  "I'm sorry.  I'm bad with introductions.  But, don't worry.  There is no way at all that I will not be a great star."

--

After school Chisato walks towards the Ajax corporation.  Her group mates usually went separately, wanting to shop before practice.

"Hey, you!  Boy!  Do you want to see your true idol form?"

Chisato starts steaming.  She turns to see a strange girl with a pill box hat.  "And, who might you be?"

"My name is Rikakas, but you can call me Charmy if you like."

"Well, listen up, Charmy, I don't know what racket you're running, but if you can't even tell that I am a girl, then why would I want to see whatever it is that you're selling."

Rikakas looks shocked.  "A girl?  A girl?  The song of your heart is 'Ice Cream to my Pudding', a song about dessert treats, and you're a girl?"

Chisato goes into full fledged jerk mode.  "Desserts?  Desserts? Listen up you, you're starting to piss me off.  Are you a moron?  Do you really not have a clue about what that song is all about?"

Rikakas cringes.

Chisoto sees that they are in front of a Karaoke club.  "Hey, I'll make a deal with you.  If you let me perform this song for you then I'll listen to your sales pitch."

"Okay."  Lucky!  If she teaches me the song then I'll have a chance against any singularity point they send after me.

They enter the Karaoke booth and Chisato cues up the song.

"Since you don't seem too bright, I'll even do some interpretive dance moves so that you'll understand."

"Okay."

Chisato does the song normally until she gets to the chorus.  "Ice Cream to my Pudding, I'm partly forced out, crazy night baby."  When Chisato sings Ice Cream she points to her chest and when she sings Pudding she points to her butt.

Rikakas has an "oh my god, how could I have not seen that" look on her face.

Chisato finishes the song.  "So, do you understand it now?"

Rikakas stares straight ahead.  This is impossible.  This song even made this boy seem feminine and sexy.

"Hey, are you okay?  You can give me your sales pitch now if you want."

Rikakas turns around and takes out an eyedropper and puts some liquid in her eyes.  She turns around.

Wow, when did she cry buckets?

"I'm sorry, the beauty of this song has made me cry.  I have to go."  Rikakas runs away.

Aika walks toward the Harmony Project building.

Aika, there's an Imagin headed your way.  I can smell it!

Aika nods.  He ducks down an alley and transforms into Aika/Yossikas.

This time, we'll be the ones making the first move.  Let's go.

Aika/Yossikas runs up to Rikakas who looks sad.  "Hey, you.  I think you and me should have a song battle."

Rikakas perks up.  She claps her hands against her bosoms and looks skywards.  "A gentle warm evening.  The city is alive with wonderful feelings.  A perfect place for an ending."

Geez, Aika, do NOT emulate this Imagin when you make an entrance statement.  Even the ones you do are better than hers.

I think we'd better worry about what this Imagin is going to do rather than worry about her entrance speech.

Rikakas looks back at Aika/Yossikas.  "I can tell you're a Singularity Point.  Please, please,"  Rikakas falls prostrate on her knees, "ENCORE ME!!"

To be continued

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week! (Acoustic Live)