JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Distance

Author Topic: Wizard of H!P  (Read 2828 times)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Wizard of H!P
« on: December 28, 2007, 07:03:56 AM »
haha kind of a MM fairytales 2, but not really. Hope ya'll enjoy it!  :grin:

Prologue

"January 30, 2008, Saitama Super Arena; ARE YOU READY?!" yelled the MC at the audience. "'Cause here is the all-time pop sensation, singing Morning Musume's "Mikan; give it up for KonKon!" As soon as he said this Konno Asami ran onto the stage,which made the crowd of wotas go wild. She took a deep breath, and started singing.
  "A chance on a bright morning WOW CHANCE!. Oh yeah! you'll get a chance! A chance the day you set off on a journey WOW CHANCE! Oh yeah! you'll get a chance! Oh yeah! I've seen dreams countless times, but I can't give up on them. Whether you're a girl or a boy it's the same thing."
"Born on the planet I love, meeting the person I love; Because this path lasts for less than a century.  Through sorrow and joy; become a kind person! Oh yes! Everyone has one chance to find love. Life is one time! Good fortune comes to the homes of those who smile. Life is one time~!"
" ... Live positively; Life is one time! People gather around those who smile. Life is..." as she waited for her cue. "Oh yeah, one time!" she yelled out as the crowd went crazy. "Today, tomorrow, and each day, they're all 24 hours! Anyone is enveloped in the morning sun. A chance on a bright morning. Oh yeah! you'll get a chance! A chance the day you set off on a journey WOW CHANCE! Oh yeah! you'll get a chance! Oh yeah!" She finally finished, took a deep breath in, and yelled, "Thank you everyone!" and took a bow.

"Konno-san! Will you please stop daydreaming and wash the dishes here?" ordered Konno's strict aunt grimly. "I'm sorry, Aunt Yuko. I just want to go somewhere outside of Hokkaido, go out into the city..."Konno started. "And maybe even become a singer!" she added excitedly. "NO!" screamed Yuko. "Now mind you I don't want to hear about this nonsense anymore, you hear?" she ordered. "Yes, ma'am," sighed Konno as she went in to scrub the dishes.
When her pet cat, Mimi, ran out of Konno's room and rubbed against her legs, Konno asked, "Ah~ it's so dull here in Hokkaido, ne Mimi?"  Not expecting an answer, she went on scrubbing the dishes.

But not for long...
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Wizard of H!P
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 07:28:34 AM »
Alternate universe where Konkon never did the 5th Gen Auditions? :?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
meh yeah basically. This is like, kind of a wizard of Oz ver. Gomen if it's a bit confusing. ^_^;

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »
A bit short but enough to ask a question. Does Asami's aunt is the Yuko we know?? It turns out an alternative world so I'm curious.  :D

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »
Kyaaaa gomen for leaving this for a while!!! lol ^_^;

Yes, it's the Yuko we all know and love. :D

Chapter 1

"Asami! There's a typhoon coming towards us!" cried Yuko. "Save the sake and come down to the basement!!!" "Hai!" yelled Konno as she ran towards the cabinet that holds her Aunt Yuko's prized sake from Tokyo. "Mimi, come out from the bed and-" Konno started to say, but the typhoon came, and it was so strong that the house started floating! "Eeeh~?! Is this even possible?!" cried Konno.
Just then, a giant box of pocky fell from an open cabinet and struck Asami on the head, knocking her out. she muttered these words, "Aunt Yuko...Mimi...Pocky...Mmm"

Hints of bright light entered the fallen house, waking Konno. "Eh~ how long was i out?" she asked Mimi as she stretched. Mimi merely meowed and went towards the open door. "Mimi? Mimi get back here!" cried Konno as she left the house, and stopped cold. This can't be Hokkaido. It's more colorful here... she thought. The emerald green trees had flowers in every color imagined, a little stream was blue as the sky, and there were little houses in different colors all over the place. Akwardly, Konno said out loud, "Mimi, i don't think we're in Hokkaido anymore..."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 01:33:35 AM »
:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:46:14 AM »
Hmmm.... So putting a Pocky on a high places are dangerous. Ok. I should keep my stash of Pocky under my bed instead.  XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Distance