JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - There Are The Big Tree And A Big Muff Dog

Author Topic: Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic [CH. 1: UP!]  (Read 3955 times)

Offline Chika-chan

• Obsessively obsessed about stuff
  • Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic [CH. 1: UP!]
« on: September 02, 2008, 12:32:53 AM »
So, after much berating (With plenty of yelling) from DJ Maimai, I got off my butt and onto word processor! This being the result.

You'll find the necessary notes at bottom.

Oh, and go watch Code geass. It is the best thing ever.

Prologue-A chance meeting? Or fate…

A barrel burned in an alley as a woman in her late twenties walked through it, a plastic bag over one arm. Her hair was dark brown, but black roots were showing through. Numerous cuts, bruises, and copious amounts of dirt littered her skin and face. Her ripped jeans were becoming a little on the short side, and a large gash was ripped out of the stomach of her purple shirt. By the look of the young woman, you might think she was a poor Britannian street urchin, or maybe a refrain abuser who was behind on payments. What someone would not think is that ten years previous, she had been in a major music group.
Tanaka Reina put the small plastic bag down as she leaned on the guardrail. The Shinjuku district was not the fabulous shopping district it had been years previous. It had become a melancholy place, filled with crying babies in the arms of their dead mothers, and starving thugs would beat a person up for a piece of bread. It was tough, and she hated it.
“At least these survived,” She muttered to herself, looking in her bag to check on its contents. It was filled with weathered, worn posters, most crumpled up and spread out. Some read H!P, some others read Morning Musume. One even mentioned her. They were in bad shape. The ink ran on most, and they had been scrawled over in English. Reina had been forced to learn a little English; after all, Britannia spoke English. It was a necessity. But she couldn’t read it. Even so, she could guess what the scrawls read.
She didn’t notice the people who walked by; she was deeply absorbed in her memories.
The bright strobe lights flashed in neon colours as hundreds, perhaps thousands of wota screamed at the group. “Koharu-chan!” “Sayu!” Aika-Sama!” The hysterical fans yelled, as the popular group continued their concert. Things were going well. No one had yet tripped, forgotten a line, or missed a note.
Of course, that was before the knightmare frames burst through the stadium doors, guns firing madly as the screams of pleasure were joined by members of Morning Musume, who was also screaming in terror as they tried to duck into the wings, or hide on stage.
“ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!” The voices in the cockpits yelled, their voices magnified above the screams of the crowd.

Reina shuddered. Even now, seven years after Britannia had changed Japan into Area 11, the memory still gave her nightmares. But not the mechanical ones with big guns. The knightmare frames seemed warm and fuzzy when they shot at citizens compared to her nightmares.
She was shaken out of her reverie by a loud screeching of tires. She looked at the overhead road, where a large truck was careening down the highway. It broke off the road, screaming down a ramp to a half-finished building, where it crashed with a lot of smoke and an ear-splitting boom. It looked painful, and she would not just stand there and watch.
Reina jumped over the guardrail, landing on the balls of her feet. “What are you doing?” People were crying behind her. “Get back and wait for the police!”
Reina ignored them. What she wanted to yell was, “Get your butts DOWN here! Those people might be in big trouble!”
There was an access ladder at the back of the truck, so Reina pulled herself up and into the truck. She could hear the voices of the driver and his companion up ahead, and it didn’t sound like they were injured. She breather a sigh of relief. “Well, that’s something.” She said to herself, looking up at the hole in the top she had climbed through. “So how do I get out?”
At that moment, she heard the voice and telltale thuds of someone else climbing in. Hopefully not the police, but someone else trying to help. By the sound of their voice, it was a boy-no, a teenager. She ducked into a dark recess, hidden by a large half-sphere. What was it? It was almost like she could hear the sounds of a heartbeat inside.
Before the kid, because that’s all he really was, could jump down in, the driver shoved the hand break into reverse, sending the boy to fall in. He managed to roll over and steady himself, while calling out, “Hey! Stop!”
Reina caught a glimpse of his clothes, her eyes opening wide at them. He was a Britannian student. What was he doing, getting his nails dirty? Reina turned her head away, trying to steady herself as the truck continued to veer wildly.
A voice came on a loudspeaker as they moved. “You’re surrounded! Surrender now!” Shot fire, paired with the voice, made Reina think.
“These people are terrorists,” She realized, her heart stopping a beat. Whether she should cheer or scream in her mind, she didn’t know.
The Area 11 terrorists in the front were talking. A girl with red hair moved back. “I’ll take care of them.” She told the pilot at the front. “They’re mine.”  The back hatch opened, and the girl leaped in an old Glasgow to the street.
The bumping and jostling as the truck raced down the road became even more pronounced, and the boy looked at his cell phone, muttering to himself. Reina caught the words, ‘cell phone, subway,’ and ‘terrorists’. He sounded like he was thinking.
She snorted. Surprising for a schoolboy. 
The jostling pulled Reina from her hiding place, and so the student could see her.
Great. Now comes the ‘Stupid Eleven remarks’.
“Oi oi, are you okay?” He asked, trying to think of a way to help her up while keeping himself steady on the large half-sphere.
“Does it look like I’m okay, Britannian?” Reina snapped, finding a grip on a brace extruding from the object.
The boy stiffened before looking at the large sphere. “What is this thing? Poisonous gas?”
“What makes you think I know?” She growled. Her day was even worse than usual.
The boy was about to retort, when-
BOOM.
Reina picked herself yet again off the floor, brushing away the dust. A difficult task. “What was that?”
“What makes you think I know?” The boy said, a wry look forming on his face as he looked ahead. “I think we’ve hit some sort of block.”
“No, really?” Reina said sarcastically, as the door opened. The boy forced her behind the canister.
 “Stay here. I’ll make sure it’s okay.”
She gave him a look that made it clear that she wanted to do away with him.
He moved to the side of the container, bending down on one knee as he attempted to peer at the canister, while trying unsuccessfully to keep hidden to people outside the truck,.
Of course, the boy hadn’t been counting on a Britannian soldier spin-kicking him in the face, sending him to the floor.
“Don’t kill anymore.” The soldier said, gripping him on his neck.
“What makes you think I-”
“The poison gas is a good hint.”
I’m telling you-”
“Don’t play dumb!”
The boy managed to get the soldier of him, and he stood up, moving into a shaft of light. “Britannia made that poison gas.”
The soldier seemed surprised at the boy’s face. “Hey, you-“
“You don’t want more deaths?” The boy said, coldness saturating each word. Reina shivered at his words. “Then destroy Britannia’s Empire!”
His words sent a shock down her back. He was a Britannian teenager-she could tell by his uniform. So why was he saying to destroy his country?
“Lelouch?”
“How do you know my name?”
“It’s me, Suzaku.” The soldier lifted his helmet. The boy, Lelouch, seemed surprised. “Suzaku? You joined the army?”
“And you? You-”
Their words were halted by a glow coming from the seam in the capsule of poison gas. Reina covered her mouth and nose with a sleeve. Oh, God, don’t let me die here! I won’t! She thought with desperation.
Suzaku threw Lelouch to the ground, covering his mouth with his own gas mask.
The capsule opened, and a silhouette of a person rose up, her hair rising over her head. Reina’s sleeve dropped, staring at the woman. “That’s not gas.” She muttered to herself. She stood up, staring at the sunspots surrounding the woman. Suzaku, the soldier, had not noticed her yet, which was good. The woman looked at Reina, before shifting her gaze to the two boys, and fell to the ground. Reina ducked behind the opened capsule. She didn’t want a soldier seeing her, an Eleven, there. No doubt she’d be called a terrorist. But even so, she would like to punch that soldier in the face. Maybe the student, too.
Lelouch went over and cradled the woman in his arms. “Did you know she was here?”
Suzaku shook his head.
“I doubt that.”
Both boys looked in Reina’s direction. She had stood up and was glaring at Suzaku fiercely. “I bet he’s lying.”
“Why?” Suzaku asked. 
Reina crossed to the boys and poked Suzaku hard on the chest. “You’re a Britannian soldier. Do I need more reason?” She huffed.
Suzaku squinted at her. “Hey, you look familiar. Are you Tanaka-“
“Ah, very good, you damn little brat,” A loud voice drawled in English behind them. Reina was shoved-or rather, thrown behind the open capsule once again, where she hit her head and sank into unconsciousness.
“What are you talking about, Sir?” Suzaku said, moving in front of Lelouch and the mysterious woman.
“Genuine Britannians have no right to touch that capsule,” The man replied, obviously some sort of general or major. “So what makes you think some low ranking Honorary Britannian private can?”
By this point, Suzaku had moved to stand before the general. “But sir, I was told that it was poison gas.”
“Irrelevant.” He snapped. “You’ve no right to question me or my officers.”
Suzaku took a step back, obviously worried.
“However…” The general said, reaching into a pocket, “You may have a chance to redeem yourself yet.” He pulled a gun out of the pocket, using his head to gesture towards Lelouch and the woman. “Kill the terrorist.”
Suzaku’s face gained a look of shock, and he looked back at his old friend. “But sir, they’re not terrorists. He is just a civilian, caught up in all this.”
“You dare defy me order, Private?” The general said, clearly angry. “You swore allegiance to Britannia, so shut up and do it!”
“I won’t shoot a civilian.” He responded stubbornly.
The general had lost all patience with him now. “Then you’ll die.”
The gun was placed in Suzaku’s back and the general pulled the trigger.
A few seconds later, the injured truck driver blew the truck up.

Reina awoke in a pile of rock rubble.
“Whatever I ate, I don’t want it again,” She thought. Lelouch and the woman were gone, as was Suzaku. She struggled to her feet, only to stumble to the base of the pile. She blinked. There was a large, black charred spot where the truck had been. It seemed she was rather lucky to be alive.
Yeah. Lucky to be living in hell.
“I was wondering when you’d wake up.”
Reina looked towards the wall, where a woman was leaning against a wall. She had black hair, reaching to just past her shoulder blades and bangs covering the whole of her forehead. She was wearing an outfit identical to that of the green-haired woman, except this one had bindings of black, not grey. The woman opened her eyes, and Reina could see that they were purple. Not a common eye colour.
Reina struggled to find her voice. “Who are you?”
The woman smiled slyly and opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, someone cried out. “There’s two surviving terrorists over here!”
The woman crossed to stand in front of Reina as she stood up, and a pair of soldiers appeared with another general. “Excellent.” This general said briskly. “The Viceroy will be pleased. Kill the terrorist.” He said, before adding as an afterthought, “But try to keep the black haired woman alive. If possible.”
The soldiers pushed the woman out of the way, and raised their guns at Reina, and fired. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Please, if I  have to die, at least let me die fast.
Instead of feeling pain, she opened one eye to look. The woman lay at her feet, bleeding from a bullet wound to her chest. “Pity. Tell the Viceroy that her death was accidental.” The general said, unfazed. “Kill the terrorist. Now.
Reina kneeled with the woman, terrified. Her earlier thought stuck in her head again.
Just let me die fast, okay? I don’t want to die slowly and think about what I could have done.
Even though she was dead, the black haired woman gripped her ankle, sending a maelstrom of bizarre colors and pictures through her mind.
You want to live, don’t you? The woman’s voice sounded in her head. I can help you.
You could live, but you will be required to assist me.
That is the deal. Our contract.
You can live, but it will cost you.
What is this?
Reina thought, in awe of the images. Isn’t she dead?
If you choose to accept the contract, you will be gifted with an unimaginable power. But you must grant my single wish in return.
Your power will let you live, but it will separate you from the world.
You will be different from the world around you. Completely changed.
You might live the same life, but nothing will be the same.
Ah, it will be a lonely life indeed.
If you take the contract, then…

Reina decided almost instantly. I will  accept the terms of this contract and this power!
Very well.

Reina felt a tingling running up her body, from the ankle the woman gripped, up through her heart, and into her right eye. It didn’t hurt; quite the opposite. It filled her with a sense of power. She looked up at the soldiers. “Can I ask something before I die?” She asked calmly, her tingling eye glittering. One hand covered the eye, as she resisted the urge to knead it.
“Make it fast. I have a ghetto to eliminate.” The General responded.
“Would you look me in the eye when you answer?” She asked, standing up. “What is your worst nightmare?”
The general took a step back. “Your eye…what is this?!”
Her eyes had lightened from their black colour, and were purple. In fact, it almost looked like she was wearing purple contacts. Perhaps appropriate for Reina, but the fact that she now had purple eyes was bizarre.
Her tingling right eye also had a sigil over the pupil. The sigil was shaped like a front-on silhouette of a flying bird, but the bottom was pointier, and the flared ‘wings’ were raised vertically, then flared out above the body. It also seemed more violent and dangerous than any bird could ever be.
“Scared?” Reina asked, the sigil shining. “Now you know how you make us feel.” She hardly paused before she growled, “Damn Britnnians!”
The soldiers eyes glowed faintly red around the iris, as looks of pure terror took hold on their faces. One screamed. “Get away from me! It’s a bomb!” He yelled, though there was no bomb. The other was moving as if he was getting brutally beaten up, spitting out blood and bruises actually forming from his invisible enemies. The general was running back down the tunnel, screaming his head off.
Reina smiled. “And now…” She said, bending low to pick up the woman who had granted her this gift in her arms, “I can take back Japan.”

OBLIGATORY NOTES:
Refrain-A Code geass drug. Basically a hallucinogen that makes the user see a past time. (Sounds rather useful.)
Glasgow-A knightmare frame. Early-ish model.
Knightmare-A mecha.
Takes place in 2017. But since the Britannian calender (a.t.b.) is different from A.D., minor changes have been made. Because a 28 year old Reina is a little bizarre.
Image of geass activating Found on PB, so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
Oh, and the prologue and beginning of the first chapter will be very close with the first episode, but it's necessary for things to develop how I want. But it'll be a little more distanced after. Promise. :3
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:21:50 PM by Chika-chan »

Avatar and sig by the fabulously dorky, yet quirky DJ Maimai

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
Re: Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »
I see you finally got around to posting this.
<3
Good job.

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
Re: Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »
Thankies. :3

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic [Prologue]
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 02:32:17 AM »
Wow. cool. I've been hook up on the Geass too because they have a good hidden conspiracy story.  :D

Oh, and the prologue and beginning of the first chapter will be very close with the first episode, but it's necessary for things to develop how I want. But it'll be a little more distanced after. Promise. :3

Does it mean you won't spam Pizza Hut advertisement too?? Joke  XD :lol: :lol:

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:49:02 PM »
Wow. cool. I've been hook up on the Geass too because they have a good hidden conspiracy story.  :D

Does it mean you won't spam Pizza Hut advertisement too?? Joke  XD :lol: :lol:
SAY WHAT?! YOU WATCHES IT TOO?!

-glees-

C.C. will of course have her pizza hut and Chese-kun. Because it's not C.C. without.

And R2 ep. 21 was like a really good acid trip. Did you see it?

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:59 PM »
R2 22 was EFFING AWESOME. As I've said to DJ, if 21 was a great acid trip, then 22 was a damn near perfect one.

Oh, right. Why I be writing this.

I has been neglecting you a little, and I'd like to get at least one chapter a week. The first chapter should be done today or tomorrow.

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »
A little later than I would have liked, but I'm pleased.

Notes at bottom.

Part One-A sealed Contract

Gunfire sounded in the distance as Reina carried the woman up, towards the streenfazed by the lack of blood. The woman opened her purple eyes and looked at Reina.
“You can put me down now.”
“Good. You’re too heavy.” Reina grumbled, half dumping, half laying the woman the on the rubble covered ground. She stood up, straightening as she stretched her back. “So…are you going to-“
The woman raised her hand to motion her to be quiet. “I hear something.”
She pulled Reina to the door of a warehouse, peeking around the corner. The student-Lelouch, wasn’t it? - Was cornered by a military group. The green haired woman was being held at gunpoint while Lelouch was pushed with a grunt to the wall. The General was speaking. “”Fitting end for a terrorist, isn’t it?” He said calmly, levelling his gun at the boy. “You did well, for a student. Mark of Britannia, of course. But it’s a pity, your life is over now.” His finger reached for the trigger lazily. He didn’t need to rush. Not like Lelouch had a gun or anything.
The green haired woman broke through her guards as he pulled the trigger, speaking for he first time as she rushed in front of the boy. “Don’t kill him!” She screamed over the gun. The bullet went into the center of her lower forehead, forcing her to step back a foot in reflex before crumbling to the ground.
The General watched the blood begin to flow from the wound. “I would have preferred to keep her alive,” He said, turning his head to give his soldiers a command. “When we report to our superiors, we’ll tell them that that by the time Group CA found the terrorists hideout, the female hostage had already been tragically beaten to death, but the remaining terrorists were permanently stopped.” He gave Lelouch an unpleasant smile. “Does that sound good to you, boy?”
Reina recoiled. She felt like running in there. Since this woman had given her this power, couldn’t she use it to distract the soldiers so the kid could get away? But she felt the woman grasp her wrist, and shook her head. The pair continued to watch.
Lelouch had fallen to his knees, his gaze stuck on the dead woman. The General once more held his gun at him, when the woman, much like Reina and the black haired woman, grabbed his wrist. His eyes clouded over, and a few moments later, he stood up with a slight laugh.
“Tell me,” he asked. “How should a Britannian who hates his country live his life?”
The General glared at him. “You some kinda philosopher or something?” His gun was still raised, but he didn’t fire.
“What’s wrong?” Lelouch said, his right hand covering the opposite eye. “I’m just a student, as you said. Or did you finally realize…did you finally realize that only those who are prepared to get shot themselves are able to shoot others?” His hand fell from his eye, revealing a glowing sigil not unlike Reina’s own.
She frowned. Could both of these weird women grant this power?
“Lelouch vi Britannia commands you.” He said, pointing at them with an elegant gesture. “All of you, die!”
Reina’s heart stopped. Vi Britannia was one of the names only granted to the royal Britannian  family. Which meant one thing. He was a prince.
To her surprise, the General cackled madly as he raised his gun to the artery in his neck. “Yes, your Highness!” His soldiers followed suit, and in an instant of shots, they were sprawled on the floor.
The black haired woman sighed. “Great. Now there’s two new contracts in one city.” She shook her head. “C.C., was it really that necessary?”
“C.C.?” Reina asked, as the student seemed surprised by a drop of blood on his cheek. Not to mention the numerous bodies before him.
“Green hair.”
“Oh.”
The woman turned around. “Sutherland coming. Follow me.”
“Do this, do that…” Reina muttered under her breath. “Bossy, bossy, bossy.”
The pair ducked into an opening created by a pile of old barrels, hidden from the Sutherland. A woman in the cockpit talking to Lelouch, shooting what was hopefully not him.
“His name’s not Alan Spacer,” Reina muttered in Japanese-well, in Eleven. “Little liar.”
The woman next to her shushed her. “It’s called not making yourself known.”
She stared at her dark haired companion. She knew Japanese?
Inside the warehouse, Lelouch had ordered her to give him the knightmare, and he rolled out onto the street. Both women stayed in their hideout.
“They’re shooting the Japanese, aren’t they?” Reina asked, hearing screams and shooting in the ghetto.
The woman nodded. “Do you think they should shoot themselves?”
The woman had come to, and had ambled out of the warehouse. The black haired woman stood up, moving out of their small hideout.
Reina followed suit. “Now what? We’ll get busted, an Eleven walking around with a woman in some weird prison uniform.”
“We’re taking C.C. with us.” She responded, moving cautiously into the warehouse.
“Are you mad? She’s dead. We both saw her get shot. She won’t be getting up after one like that.”
“I did, didn’t I?” Her companion responded, looking back as she skipped over the bodies. “You’ll carry her, of course.”
“Do I have to do all the work?”
“If it were not for me, you’d be dead right now.”
Reina thought about that for a moment. “Good point. But you’ll be taking a turn to carry her.” She tripped over the general’s body, landing in a puddle of his blood. Fantastic. Because blood really came out of clothes easily. “Where will we go, anyway?”
“Where ever you live, of course.”
“Fantastic. Because I can afford to have an extra roommate who will do no work and a body in my apartment.” She grumbled, hefting the green haired woman into her arms more comfortably.
“You should appreciate it. Now, where do you live?”
“Shibuya.”

The trio eventually made it to Reina’s small apartment several hours later. “That, my dear, is why we use the abandoned railway tunnels and sewers,” The black haired woman told her as she sat on one of three chairs in the kitchen/living room/dining room. Several bloodstains had been added to the one on her heart. Since she obviously didn’t die easily, Reina had ensured that she was the one to make sure the way was clear. The only downside being when she was shot: Then, Rein had to drag two bodies.
She came out of the shared bedroom, having dumped C.C. onto one of the two beds. Just not hers. The small, shared apartment had three rooms: A bedroom, a bathroom, and a communal living space. Not much privacy. “Are you gonna tell me what your name is, or do I have to guess?” she grumbled in Japanese. English was not something she liked much.
“My name is Z.Z.” she answered, putting her feet on the table.
“What, do both of you use LETTERS for names?!” Reina muttered angrily, drinking milk out of the carton as she leaned on the counter.
“Neither C.C. or I have need for names.” Z.Z. said. “We stopped needing them a long time ago. And since I was kind enough to humbly give you power, you will show your thanks by cooking supper for me and then getting me new clothes to wear.”
“Get your feet off the table, people eat off that, you know!” She yelled, picking up the feet and dropping them on the floor. “And why should I cook for you?”
Z.Z. merely pointed at Reina’s eye.
“Whatever. You’ll get what I give you and no more.” She grumbled, turning around to see what was even edible in the old fridge.
It was then that she remembered that she might be able to use her power on Z.Z. It was worth a shot. “Hey, Z.Z., “ She said casually, activating her right eye before she turned around. “One egg or two?”
Z.Z. looked at her, a bored expression on her face. “Won’t work.” She said, her feet being replaced upon the table.
Reina was about to yell at her some more and ask why the hell not, when she heard the key turning in the lock. Which meant someone with at least a tiny bit of sanity was home.
“Reina?” The female voice said, as her dark head turned to lock the door behind her. Junjun, now known mostly as Li Chun, turned around and saw Z.Z. “Reina, who’s this woman….”
She trailed off, because she had seen Reina’s eye, which Reina had temporarily forgotten that she had, and thus forgot to deactivate. At once, Junjun began seeing things of her worst nightmares.
“Smart move,” Z.Z. said, leaning back in her seat.
“Damn.” Reina swore, before adding several other words after it.
Junjun looked around, her face frozen in a look of half fear, half amusement. She looked around the room for a moment. Her eyes had already gained the trademark tiny red ring around the iris that had come to the soldiers. She giggled. “That’s kinda scary.” She said, looking at Z.Z. She had stood up, and began moving towards or past Junjun. “Hey, stay back!” She cried, arming herself with a small butter knife. Not too dangerous, but enough to leave a deep cut.
Junjun began attacking Z.Z., who seemed bored and winced when the blade sliced through her skin, leaving long crimson trails staining her white uniform. Reina had moved to sit on the counter, and hoped that her friend snapped out of it soon.
C.C. had chosen that minute to wake up and walk out, rubbing her eye sleepily. “You guys are loud.” She complained.
The slicing and cutting of Z.Z would end ten minutes later, when the red circles around Junjun irises faded away, and the young woman shook her head. “Whoa, that was cool! Did you do that, Reina? How? Can you do it again?” she asked very fast, standing close to Reina’s face as the older girl jumped off the counter. “Were you cooking again? Probably not a good idea. I think it was what made me hallucinate. Do yourself a favor: Don’t eat it.” Junjun laughed.
"I guess it was my cooking," Reina said cautiously, and gave the two other girls in the room a look that said one simple word: OUT. The pair retreated into the shared bedroom.
She breathed for the first time in several minutes. So she didn’t know. That was good, at least. “Okay okay, I won’t eat it.” She agreed. “But remember, we do have our meeting tonight.”
“I know. I’m not working tonight. And I still can’t get a passport to the Chinese Federation.” She sighed, sitting on the chair. “I wonder if the government knows Linlin and I haven’t seen our families since the invasion.”
Both Junjun and Linlin had tried to get visas and passports so they could return to the Chinese Federation after the invasion, with no success. They were technically Japanese citizens, and so had Eleven passports.
“That sucks.” Reina said, pausing. “Are you going to tell anyone about the hallucination?”
“I dunno. Maybe to give them a good scare. Why?”
“Er….I don’t want them to distrust my cooking anymore than they already do?”
“…This is true.”

TEH NOTES
Shibuya-After the invasion by Britannia, there was no 'shopping district' in Shinjuku or Shibuya, and, for example, Akihabara wasn't an electronic hub.
Reina's poor cooking-I don't know if Reina can cook, but it adds to it, yes?

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: Code Nightmare: A H!P/Code Geass fanfic [CH. 1: UP!]
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »
R2 22 ? hmmmm.... is that from the first series?? because I haven't checked the 2nd series yet.

Nice follow up chapter. The way I see that Leloch and CC exists, does that mean you'll be using the series scenario where you'll just fill Reina and the other to the story?? 
And the way I see Reina's status, I doubt ZZ nor CC will get a Pizza hut from her. Unless she use her power to some store employee. And I wish in the future story, It's not Karen but Eri who will operate my fave machine "Gurren  :D .

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 02:21:11 AM »
Yush, 22 in the second season. Great.

Like, 'gimme a defibrillator NAO' good.

Well, it takes place right through the first season, so Reina (And H!P) will be involved in all Lelouch's little shenanagins, and more than a few of their own. ^.^

Ah, but C.C. needs her Pizza Hut. And Junjun can cook in my fic. Dunno if she can cook in real life. But if Reina can't, then someone usually needs to cook.  :glasses:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:08:02 PM by Chika-chan »

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 12:52:19 AM »
Waaaaaah!~
Love it Chii!
<3
But of course, I love everything you do, I'm your biggest fan after all.
:usagiii:

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »
Well, duh, how could you not be?  :onionwhip:

I kid, I kid. Sankyoooou, DJ!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - There Are The Big Tree And A Big Muff Dog