JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go

Author Topic: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 4  (Read 3054 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 4
« on: September 05, 2009, 12:12:53 AM »
Chapter 1

Two girls are outside the locker room after their P.E. class

Eri: Sayu, you seem pooped after just jogging half a mile

Sayu: I am no good at this; I rather go to Home Economics then suffer with this.

Another girl approaches them from behind.

Reina: Hey my two favorite friends, gives them a nudge on each of the heads, you guys seem to not like P.E.

Eri: Well you sat out for the fifteenth straight time.

Reina: Yay record for me. She shows the peace sign to each of them.

Sayu: It should be like this. She puts up two peace signs and makes them like bunny ears. Usa-chan…

Reina: Shut up, I do how I want to do it.

Eri: Well I am wondering about last weekend, Miss Reina, what happened?

Sayu and Eri gathered around Reina as she talked about her weekend.

Reina: Well I met this cute girl at the mall and you know my style, I walk by her and she dropped her wallet on the ground. I picked it up and gave her a smile, she was nice and petite, and so I treated her to lunch.

Eri; Wow, so gentlemen like punches Sayu Why don’t you be like that sometimes

Sayu: I am but I usually don’t have enough money to treat you. She gave Eri a pout and she pats her on the head and a kiss on her cheek

Reina: Well you two should get a room or something, punches the rubbish can well after we met I had to go to the store that sold jewelry um what was that name?

Eri: You mean Biyuuden, the place where the three ladies show off their items.

Reina; Yeah that place but I spent all my money on her.

Sayu: At least you had fun; Eri and I were studying for Yoshizawa’s test. She is super hard to pass and we have that Brain in our class too. Konno, she makes me mad because she can always be her pet. Well do you remember her name?

Reina: It was Takahashi Ai, if I remember right; she was carrying many supplies for a desk so I must assume she has to be much older than I am.

The other two nodded and they started off to their next class.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:28:58 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »
Chapter 2

On the other side of the school ground, a girl is desperately is looking for her classes when she runs into a pair of girls.

Ai: Where is this room? Looking at the map given to her by the school, This building is too big. I cannot find anything.

Mako: Excuse me, do you need help?

Ai: Yeah, sorry I am new here. My name is Takahashi Ai.

Mako: Really? Well, Konkon we have a new student here. Both started to laugh.

Ai: Please don’t do anything to me; I am not a good person with initiations.

Konkon: Don’t worry, we don’t do anything. We will help you to find your classes; we just need to see your schedule. She hands over the schedule to Mako and both look over schedule

Mako: Wow, you must be smart, you have the same classes as us, just follow us. She grabbed her hand but pulled it away.

Ai: I need to know your name. Points at the girl who grabbed her hand

Mako: Oh yeah, my name is Ogawa Makoto. My partner in crime is Konno Asami, but everybody calls her Konkon. Then, we usually have our kouhai with us, but she is usually in the library studying.

Ai: Kouhai as meaning younger students correct.

Mako: Yeah, but since the school has different buildings for different subjects, we end up being mixed because the rotation of classes. We have people who are one to three years younger than we in there are.

Ai: Wow, it must be tough not to have boys in the school. My last boyfriend cheated on me, so my friend took a picture of him naked to get him back, but I left before I realized what happened.

Mako: Don’t worry about that, we usually hold up with our relationships, right Konkon? They give each other a kiss. Well many of us are hooked up and we usually like it maybe you should find somebody. We can always introduce you to our kouhai.

Ai: Thank you for the offer. I met this girl at the mall over the weekend.

Mako and Konkon: Really? Please tell us how it went. Each takes out a notepad and pencil.

Ai: Well I was carrying my new desk across the mall with my dad and I dropped my wallet somewhere between the store and the food court. She comes up to me and hands over the wallet to me, she starts to walk away, and then comes back and asks me if I wanted lunch. My father didn’t mind carrying the desk to the car, so I followed her to the food court. She ordered each of us a burger, fries, and a shake

Mako: She must be a true gentleman to girls. That is so sweet, we don’t have that type of relationship. Konkon pursed her lips Okay, you are the gentleman, Konkon.

Konkon: Yay! Let me find my potato chip bag. Continue on.

Ai: We started talking and by the time, we knew it, it was late and she had to go somewhere so I left in the other direction.

Konkon: What was her name?

Ai: If I remember, Tanaka Reina.

Both gasp realizing that she was the yankii in their next class.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mads

Re: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 2
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 08:44:51 PM »
where's Gaki-san?  :?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 3
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
she'll get introduced later

Chapter 3

Konkon, Mako, and Ai realized that the bell was going to be ringing soon, so they decided to walk to Yoshizawa’s class and they decided not to wait for the other girl to tag along with them. While in Yoshizawa’s classroom, Sayu, Eri, and Reina are waiting for the teacher to start class.

Reina: This test should be easy.

Eri: When you say that, you always get a C. When you say it is difficult, you get an A. Why torture us by not helping us study.

Sayu: I agree with turtle on this one, we study for this test together every time but you always get the better score.

Reina: Maybe you should study the paper than each other bodies. Both gave her slap to the head. I was just kidding, okay, next time I will help you study but you promise me that you guys don’t go lovey dovey on me.

Eri and Sayu: Sure boss

Reina: Thank you, my servants. She started laughing to herself and then she heard Yoshizawa’s voice.

Yoshizawa: Everybody quiet down, I want to introduce a new student, her name is Takahashi Ai. Once she heard the name, Reina shot up. Tanaka, sit down

Reina: Yes, ma’am

Eri: That was the first time you never talk back to her.

Reina: Well that was the first time you undermined my authority

Eri: Sorry boss, won’t happen again

Yoshizawa: You two in the back, stop talking. Okay, Takahashi, introduce yourself to the class.

Takahashi: My name is Takahash Ai. I come from Fukui. I have blood type A. I also like Takarazuka. Nice to meet all of you. She bowed and Reina stood up and pounded her fists into the desk, the class goes quiet.

Reina: Reina wants Takahashi to sit by her.

Yoshizawa: No, Reina, she will sit by Niigaki. Reina sits down and starts cursing to herself.

Sayu: Reina is that her? She is short.

Reina: Well I did say she was petite, correct.

Eri: Yeah, but you did not classify height with us and why are you trying to make her sit with you? There is no empty seat by you. Reina pushed the student to her left off her seat.

Reina: There’s a seat here. The girl goes back to her seat but she started to cry. Sorry about that. She nodded off and tried to hide the tears.

Sayu: That’s evil, Reina, you know he girlfriend will come after you now.

Reina: Her girlfriend? Come on, her girlfriend is probably just as small as me.

Eri: You mean Aiko. The big girl who beat you up for the twenty you swiped from her in middle school.

Reina: Uso! She cannot be with her; she doesn’t go to this school because she beat me up.

Sayu: Well she is at a rival school and is aware that she will come after you, because of this.

She spent the class time trying to mend the fences with the girl but she seemed to ignore her for the time being. Reina was worried every time she picked up her phone; it was to call her over to the school.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:18:59 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 4
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
Chapter 4

While Takahashi sat with her new, found friends and listened intently with the teacher. Her neighbor starts to get her attention by pulling her shirt.

Gaki: Hey, Ai-chan

Ai: Hey

Gaki: My name is Niigaki Risa; everybody calls me Gaki-san or mame-chan.

Ai: Hmm. Okay, sorry can we discuss this later after class?

Gaki: I have to go to the library. Want to come?

Ai: Sure. I’ll meet you outside.

Yoshizawa is continuing her story about her weekend; Reina has been trying to plead to Nanako not to get Aiko involved.

Reina: Please do not let Aiko know about this, I have a crush on her and that was my first instinct.

Nanako: Well you should have thought about that before kicking me off.

Reina: I know, but maybe I can cut you a deal. I will buy you something.

Nanako: There is nothing you can buy that can buy me off!

Reina finds a leaflet in there and pulls it out and she notices that there is a red circle around the necklace.

Reina: Okay I’ll but you this necklace.

Nanako: Impossible

Reina: Not really. The people at the jewelry shop in the mall have this cut for a good price, I’ll buy it for you, and we can let this slide.

Nanako: Okay deal.

They both shook hands and Reina looked over to Sayu and Eri. They seemed to be touching each other’s hands

Reina: You two get a room!

Class: Shh!

Reina: Okay, no problem.

She sat there staring at Ai-chan, she wants to talk to her but her status here was on the line if she talked to a smart girl. Her eyes started to get heavy and she let out a yawn, right before her head hit the table the bell rang and her class was over.

Reina: Shoots, study hall.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Weekend Fun Fling Chapter 4
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »
Chapter 5

Ai is waiting outside with Konno and Mako. Konno and Mako are very anxious to get their corner of the library, so they leave Ai alone and Reina brushes by her.

Ai: Hello, Reina

Reina: Hello, um what was your name?

Ai: My, you have a bad memory don’t you Reina

Reina: Reina has a great memory she just chooses not to remember certain people.

Ai: I see. Well when you remember me, just call out my name. She sees Risa come out of the classroom and Ai follows her to the library.

Reina: Ai, I didn’t want to hurt you, but I need to protect my reputation. Sayu and Eri walks behind her and both see her trying to hold back tears.

Sayu: If you really love her, you should be honest about it.

Reina: Shut up, Sayu. I’ll take care of it.

Ai and Risa catch up to Konno and Mako and they seem to be in more of a lustful mood rather than studying. Ai and Risa decide to get to know each other better while walking toward the doors.

Risa: Well, my name is Niigaki Risa, everybody calls me Gaki-san or mame chan.

Ai: Nice, okay I’ll call you mame-chan. My name is Takahashi Ai.

Risa: Can I tell you something?

Ai: Yeah, what is it?

Risa: Well, since I am around Konno and Mako everyday, I feel like a third wheel and I really want a girlfriend. Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Ai saw Risa as a nice person and she had to decide to play with Reina’s stupidity or Risa’s honest approach. Ai grabbed Risa’s hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ai: The answer is yes, mame-chan.

Risa seemed surprised by the kiss from Ai and she thought it was going harder than that but it came out perfectly for a study session at the library.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go