JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m Really Hurt

Author Topic: Valentine Special OS -- Katsuo X Mayu  (Read 70935 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 5
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2012, 01:32:35 PM »
Thanks Yagami.Rai, AKBlover_99, iloveakb48, haru9210, kahem, Divine Vengeance, Megumi, Sok, Popsicle, RJay, Sydney W, Haruko, CrimsonGrxy, haruhi16, hott3stson3

@ AKBlover_99 : Thank you much much, I'm so happy that you're enjoying my fic. (ノ`Д´)ノSchool is more important :yep:, but enjoying my fic is important too~  :P2 kekekeke... (ノ∀`●)⊃
@ kahem, haruhi 16 : thanks for comment (´∀`)
@ Yagami.Rai, Sok, Popsicle, RJay, Sydney W, Haruko, CrimsonGrxy, hott3stson3 :  (。┰ω┰。)sorry I have to disappoint you in this part  :banghead:

(。┰ω┰。)Sorry if I disappoint you or confusing you in this story line  :gyaaah:

Please enjoy this chapter  :kneelbow:

>>> More reveal about relationship between Kai, Atsuko, and Katsuo...

>>> Katsuo is not Atsuko's son ???
>>> More detail between Kai and Atsuko five years ago... ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A Grateful Mistake#

Part 5

Atsuko explains to them about how he met Katsuo, a year ago…

Flashback

I take a part time job in the amusement park since I have nothing to do in christmas. I am taken the part of giving kids balloons in the middle of this park. After giving the last balloon, I went to take a break. Suddenly a golden light appeared before me for seconds and disappeared… and there was a kid sat on the ground crying. I went to that kid and asking him is he got lost from his parents?

He turned to look at me and hug me, crying over my shoulder calling me “Mama…”

“Mama… I’ll be good kid. Don’t leave me… I am scared…”

He keeps calling me Mama and won’t let go of me. I don’t know what to do and bring him home. The next day, I went to the police office and report it. But they told me, there’s no one report in missing person called Takahashi Katsuo. Six months passed and no news about this kid so I just take him as mine.

Flashback End

“That’s how I met him and take him as mine” Atsuko explained.

“But you never told me the story” Mariko complained.

“Nee-chan, it’s you who didn’t listen to me. Everytime I want to explain, your phone always ringing and you just gone like wind.” Atsuko pouted at his sister.

“That was the same with me. He called me Papa all of the sudden when I found him” Kai added.

“This is just unbelievable… are you sure you’re not lying?” Kuu asked.

“Yeah… are you just trying to defend Kai?” Riku asked.

“The story is true!” Atsuko raised her voice a bit in annoyance.

“Even so, he did take advantage on you. He must take responsible!” Mariko insists.

Atsuko blushed when Mariko said that. “We-”

RINNGGGG  (phone’s ringing)

“Shinoda Mariko desu” “Hai, we’ll be there in ten minutes” Mariko hanged up the phone and motion Persona to get going, “Boys, let’s discuss about this later. We have a show to get going”

“Osu” three of them follows Mariko to her car.

“Nee-chan!” Atsuko sighed again.

==================
At Persona apartment

Kai was standing at the balcony enjoying the night wind and the moonlight. Somehow he can see Atsuko face, smiling at him. Kai unconsciously smile by himself. Riku and Kuu past by and saw him smiling at the moon. They barged in the balcony to tease him.

“So beautiful~” said Riku.

“Yeah” answered Kai.

“So cute and a bit sexy~” said Kuu.

“Yeah” answered Kai.

“Which part does you like?” asked Riku.

“Her smile” Kai rest his chin on the fence, seems like daydreaming something.

“Finally~ our midget fall in love~” Kuu began singing. “Accidentally in love~”

Kai finally snapped out and realized they were teasing him. “I’m not thinking about Atsuko, I’m enjoying the moon.”

“How can a moon be so cute and sexy?” Riku laughed at him.

“A moon can smile too~” Kuu joined.

“Just get out of here!” Kai kicked their butts and shoo them away from the balcony.

“Accidentally in love~” Riku and Kuu singing while going upstairs to their room.

// Am I in love? I just met her twice, how can I be in love? Haha… but, what happened five years ago…//

Kai took out his phone and dial Atsuko number. He stares at the phone, “Should I call her?”

Before he can made up decision, his phone’s ringing. He was surprise by it and almost dropped his phone. Somehow his hands seem slippery that he couldn’t hold right on it. Seeing the name ‘Atsuko’ shown up on the screen, his heart beats faster. He took a deep breath before pick up the call.

“Moshi moshi. Takahashi desu.” answered Kai.

[Papa! I miss you!] Katsuo is using Atsuko phone to call his Papa.

Kai let out a sigh of disappointment, “I miss you too, Katsuo.”

[Papa, when will we meet again?]

“I will be busy these days… I’ll visit you when I can, okay?”

[Okay…] Katsuo sounds disappointed.

“I’ll take you to amusement park next time we meet. We’ll play anything you want” Kai said to cheer up Katsuo.

[Yeay!] Katsuo was jumping on the bed and get scold by Atsuko.

“Umm… Katsuo, can you give the phone to Mama?” asked Kai.

[Okay~ Mama, Papa miss you!]

Kai was blushed hearing what Katsuo said.

[Takahashi-san, I am Atsuko]

“Hai, umm…” Kai giggled with his own thought but he doesn’t realize that actually he said it out. “Do you miss me?

[…] Atsuko paused a moment in doubt about what she heard [Takahashi-san, are you there?]

“Ah, yes. Umm… I want to ask you about five years ago… did we…?”

[No. we didn’t] Atsuko answered immediately.

“About me naked…”

Atsuko giggled and told him what happened five years ago.

Flashback

“Thank you for saving me, are you okay?” I worried about his wound.

He turned to look at me and murmured something, “So beautiful…” then he leaned in and kiss me, on the lips. I was shocked at the moment but slowly replying his kisses. Then I felt his weight on me, he fell unconscious on top of me. I tried to push him away but I have no strength against his weight. I reached my phone and called my friend for help.

“Sae? Can you help me a bit?”

Not long after, Sae come to help me. He brought us back to my home, carrying him into my bedroom. “Acchan, are you sure to let him sleep in your room? What if he wakes up and do something to you?”

Sae is my best friend in high school. He always takes care of me because I am used to being bullied by other student. “I’ll sleep at living room. Don’t worry.”

“sigh…Whatever…” he sighed in defeated.

“Umm… can I ask you to take off his clothes? It’s dirty. I think if I wash it now, he can wear it tomorrow morning.” I asked.

“Eh?! Why you being so nice to him? I’m jealous now…” Sae said jokingly.

“He saved me from badass. This is all I can do for him.”

Flashback End

[I asked my friend to take care of you and clean your wounds. He accompanies me until the morning and sent me to school the next morning. Nothing happened between us] Atsuko explained.

“Ah, I see…” // but why I feel disappointed hearing this? //

[If there’s nothing else, I’m gonna hanged up the phone]

“Wait… about Katsuo, we both met him at amusement park and he insisted calling us Papa, Mama, when we found him. I think, how about we take him to the park once again? Maybe we could meet his parents there” Kai suggested.

[I agree with your idea. Do you have time?]

“Now?!” Kai was a bit surprised by Atsuko question.

[Haha… you’re funny. It’s too late now. The amusement park is closed. I mean, I know idol like you is hard to get some free time. If you have some free time, can you inform me so that I can get ready with Katsuo]

Kai rub his back neck feel embarrassed. “Oh, I see. Umm… how about this 31st night? I have no schedule after nine…”

[Okay, thank you. I’m gonna hanged up the phone now. See you]

“Wait!” Too bad for him. Atsuko already hanged up the phone.

// I just wanna hear your voice a bit more //

Kai smiled again to himself, “Am I in love?”

To be continue...

More reveal in next part :
>>> Who exactly is Katsuo ???
>>> Unexpected things happen ???

Dou~? (*´v`*)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 5
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2012, 02:24:22 PM »
Yea!! Really Thank You so much for the Update :farofflook:

Kai has fallen for Acchan :D I hope they will get together soon XD
Eh?!! Katsuo not Acchan's son?? :?

After giving the last balloon, I went to take a break. Suddenly a golden light appeared before me for seconds and disappeared… and there was a kid sat on the ground crying.

The "GOLD LIGHT" mentioned here... hm.. Could Katsuo probably time slip and came to the past??? XD
LOL I hope it was like that then he is still Kai and Acchan's son, just that he came from the future :D
Haha... Put aside my daydream

Thanks for the Update :kneelbow: Thank you so much :on gay:
Please Update Soon~ :mon cute: Gambatte!!! :onioncheer: I can't wait to read more of this :on GJ: This is just so GOOD!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
A reveal that Katsuo is not Kai and Acchan son....... a bit disappointed thou.... Mayb the kid (Katsuo) is Angel of Love send to Earth to help the couples reunite... haha... please continue the next...

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2012, 02:58:24 PM »
Omg you updated,
So katsuo is not Kai's and Acchan's son
A little disappointing but hope it will be more interesting in the future chapters

Please update soon I love your stories
Please do continue your hard work.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »
to answer your question, Kai. YES, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH ACCHAN... lol

I like you Ichikawa! You always update your fic so fast and i don't have to wait for weeks for it! I like your story and i want to read a new chapter everyday, your fic is awesome and it really made my day. And i hope you put something to other couples too, MariKuu and RikuYuu <33.

Update soon~

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
Yay! Update!  :on woohoo:
What? Acchan is not Katsuo mother?
Kai has fallen in love with Acchan.  :luvluv2:
Suddenly a golden light appeared before me for seconds and disappeared… and there was a kid sat on the ground crying. I went to that kid and asking him is he got lost from his parents?
Is it possible Katsuo is from the future? And came to the present to get Kai and Acchan together?
Please update.  :mon cute:

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Nooo ... :catglare:
I knew he wasn't Katsuo's father but, not Atsuko's son either !!  :banghead:

The "GOLD LIGHT" mentioned here... hm.. Could Katsuo probably time slip and came to the past???
I agree !! :inlove:
Lets hope thats true ~

Update soon really. Need to know . XD

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2012, 11:34:22 PM »
Katsuo appear out of nowhere, hmmmm mystery  :shocked
wonder where katsuo came from lol  :lol:

will wait for the next update, wanna know about this mystery boy aka katsuo
thnx for the update  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2012, 12:11:57 AM »
Oh I see, so Katsuo is not Kai's son, hum maybe his brother

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2012, 04:39:51 AM »
yeah! thanx for the story :D,

And yeah Lai you are in love!! with atsuko.

aww Im a bit disapointment because He is not a son from atsuko and kai aww...

And really really thanx for upload so fast :D

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51:36 AM »
I want that atsuko fall in love kaaaaaaaaaai!! :wub:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 6
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »
Thanks Yagami.Rai, badsaints, haru9210, Sok, Popsicle, A1, Divine Vengeance, blughise, kahem, Megumi, Minami-chan, Sydney W, RJay, haruhi16, CrimsonGrxy, haruko

@ Yagami.Rai : Gold Light mystery reveal~ :roll:
@ Sydney W : Katsuo identity will reveal here, and I'm sure it won't disappoint you :roll:
@ RJay : Thanks for liking my story XD I'll do my best at writing  :D
@ haruhi16 : Thanks for your compliment  :shy2: I'll try to add MariKuu and RikuYuu in side story  :mon study:
@ Sok : To answer your question... Please read this part  ;D
@ Popsicle : Everything will reveal in this part, please continue reading  ;D
@ CrimsonGrxy : Katsuo is alien?? Hahaha.. kidding, please keep reading. Thank you  :D
@ kahem : Katsuo is too young to be Kai's brother  :P2
@ Haruko : Thank you and please keep reading  :D
@ Minami-chan : Okay! I'll make her fall in Kai  :D maybe?

Please enjoy this chapter   :kneelbow:
I hope it won't confuse you

>>> Everything reveal...?!

>>> Katsuo identity reveal !
>>> A man come to pick Katsuo ?!
>>> Will Kai and Atsuko be together... ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A Grateful Mistake#

Part 6

===============================
Amusement Park [ 31st December 2011]

“Papa~!” Katsuo runs to his papa.

Kai welcome him and lift him up, let him sit on his shoulder. “How are you today?”

“Happy~!”

Atsuko joined where they are. Kai was having fun with Katsuo while Atsuko watch them from behind. Suddenly Katsuo frown his forehead and looks down. “Papa, do you hate Mama?”

“Of course not. I love your Mama” Kai said to make him happy.

“Why don’t you hold Mama hand and let her walks behind us?” asked Katsuo.

Kai and Atsuko blushed at Katsuo words. Kai step back and stop right beside her, he whispers a sorry before holding Atsuko hand and walks together to another point.

“Papa! I want play that!” Katsuo pointing the ghost house area.

“I’ll wait here.” Atsuko said, because she is afraid of ghost.

“Let’s play another game, Katsuo. We can’t let your Mama wait here alone.” Kai suggested.

Katsuo pouted and gave puppy eyes to Atsuko. “I don’t want to play that anymore because Mama doesn’t want to play with me.” He paused a while and strengthen his puppy eyes towards Atsuko. “I Really Really want to play inside, but Mama don’t like it. I just give it up.”

Atsuko and Katsuo looks like having a short staring game on each other. In the end, Katsuo wins. Atsuko sighed in defeated and brave herself to take this challenge. “Bring it on!” she sounds a bit annoyance and walks into the ghost house camp.

“Yeay!” Katsuo cried in happiness. “Mama, I love you”

Kai put down Katsuo and hold his hands, following Atsuko from behind. Only a few seconds walk from the entrance, Atsuko already shouts terrifically. She runs backward and wraps her arms onto Kai’s. He can’t hold his laughs against Atsuko’s frightened face, he let go Katsuo and press his mouth with the other hand to prevent himself to laugh louder. Atsuko makes a pouted at him and pinch his arms, “Stop laughing at me!”

“KYAAA!!” Katsuo cried too and run backward to where they are. But he is not frightened like Atsuko, he even jumps excitedly in front of them, “Papa! They are so real! Come here~” Katsuo dragged Kai and walk deeper into the dark.

Along the way, Atsuko always cried and hold tighter onto Kai. She even jumped and hugged Kai like a Koala once. Kai is actually enjoys this moment where he had so many skinship with Atsuko. //Thanks to this kid, I can get to know more side of this girl... To think about it, if this boy isn’t her son… then she is still single? That mean I have chances to get closer to her… and probably become lover?//

“Papa! Mama! You are too slow~ hurry come here~” Katsuo runs happily deeper along the direction.

“Katsu… don’t go too far from us…” Atsuko said weakly. She had run out her strength from the sudden appeared fake-ghosts and tricks along the way.

“By the way, why do you have my photo in your wallet?” asked Kai.

Atsuko remove her arms from Kai’s and acts a bit shy. “Because you saved me before… and… you look so cool in stage...”

Kai was flushed hearing this. He was now day dreaming how Atsuko will support him in the concert, screaming his name… seeing Kai’s dummy face, Atsuko continue her statement.

“I also have Riku’s and Kuu’s photo” she lied. “Riku was sooo charismatic, and Kuu is funny and cute. They’re true ikemen!!” she claps her hands and acts like she is very fancying them.

Kai frowns a bit because she complimented them too much. “What about me? Am I not count as ikemen?”

Atsuko smiled and walks away, “Katsuo? Where are you?”

“Wait, answer me first!” Kai followed where Atsuko went.

// In my eyes, you’re not just an ikemen… you’re my prince charming…thanks to Katsuo that I can be so close to him //

-------------------------------------------
At the same time in the same place

A man with white beard cover his face appeared in front of Katsuo and blows some blinking powder on him. Katsuo fell unconsciously into this man’s embrace.

“Hoohoo, I finally found you. I was so panic when you disappeared in front my eyes. Let’s get back to where you should be.”

Flashback

=================
December Year 2020
=================
Amusement Park

“Mama, where is Papa?” a four years old boy holding a mini picture frame, asking his mother.

“Katsu, Papa is in far away place”

“I want Papa. I miss Papa”

“Be a good boy Katsu, Papa will come to see you tonight”

“Mama always said that but never come true” the boy throws away the frame and run away from his mother. He keep running and running aimlessly, ignoring his mother cries.

---------------------------------------------
At the other side in the same place…

“Hohoho… hohoho…” Mr. Santa waving his hand making some blinking powder in the air, a gold hole began to visible in front of him. “Now it’s time to travelling around~”

Buumppp

A boy bumped into Mr. Santa very hard, making him fell to the ground while the boy was bounced to the other side and fall into the golden hole which flowing next to that kid.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” the boy shouted as he absorb by the glowing light.

“HOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Mr. Santa became panic, “What have I done? The boy bounced into it because of my bouncing muscle” he runs around in circle and cried, “What should I do?”

Flashback End

=======================
Back into year 2011 (Present)
=======================

“Katsu!”

“Katsuo!”

“Hohoho… we must leave now, before they see us.” Mr. Santa carried Katsuo on his shoulder, “I wonder if this is destined for them to meet their own future son. I hope there’re no any changes in their future”

Mr. Santa poured some gold blinking powder and disappeared nowhere.

-----------------------------------------

“Katsu!” / “Katsuo!” Atsuko and Kai were searching for Katsuo.

KRIIIIINNNNNNGGGG (fire alarm’s sound)

“Caution, please execute all people from the ghost house area. I repeat, please execute all people from ghost house area. There’s gas pipe leaked inside the area, it will blow up the place anytime. Please execute all people from the ghost house area..”

All the people inside the ghost house went out from the emergency exit. Atsuko and Kai become panic inside it. They keep insist on finding Katsuo but the executors dragged them outside to the secure area. Not long after they arrive at the secure area, the ghost house camp exploded and burnt.

“Let go off me! My son is in there!” Atsuko cried even more and plead the executors to let go of her. She keeps struggling and managed to free herself from the executors. She immediately runs inside it.

“Atsuko!” Kai rebels and attacks the executors to free himself. He follows Atsuko and runs inside into the sea of fire. He keeps shouting Atsuko and Katsuo’s name. Inside it is hot and sultry, he tries his best to look in the fire. Pillars and ceilings are falling down.

“KYAAA” Kai heard Atsuko cried and went to the location. He saw the ceilings above her are unsteady and about to fall. He runs to her and uses his body as a shield to protect her. As expected, the ceilings fall down and hit him.

“Kai!” Atsuko cried.

To be continue...

Dou~? (*´v`*)

Actually I named this story as "Mr. Santa's Little Mistake" but because christmas is past, I change it into "A Grateful Mistake"
Next part will be the last part, I think I'll end it there. Hope you don't get bored with my fics. Thank you~ :kneelbow:

And actually I'm writing a new fic (A Ghost's Story)  :hee: maybe I will post it after the end of this story.
Thank you for reading~

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 6
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »
OMG!! Thank you so much for the update!! No words can describe how happy I feel :D
Yea!! Katsuo really time traveled back~~ So he's really Kai and Atsuko's son XD
LOL Santa so careless :lol:
Oh NO!!! What will happen to Kai??? :panic:
I can't wait to read the last part :)

Thanks again for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
Please Update Soon :mon cute: Please~~

I'm so curious about what will happen next!!!!!
I feel like running around because I can't stop my curiosity so please update soon~
Like Katsuo I'm also giving you my best puppy or rather monkey eyes :mon cute:
Thanks again for the Update~ I really wanted to read this part~ :farofflook: I feel so happy now but I still need the next part :nervous
Gambatte!!! :onioncheer:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »
That how the story flow...
That explain why Katsuo is present... he come from the future to reunite his parents....
Please post the end soon........ i want to know more

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2012, 06:06:43 PM »
Oh that explains a lot.
Now I just hope nothing bad happened to kai.
Thank you for the update.

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »
Yay u updated .  :P
Dang I wanna know what happens to Kai. :angry:
Seems like Kai isn't in the future ~ :smhid
Whats happened to him/ where is he!
Update soon~ :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2012, 06:00:11 AM »
ahhhhh i got it!! kaiiii  T_T

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2012, 10:40:04 PM »
Oh Katsuo comes from the future. Good scenario!

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
OMG ! it's wonderful ! i'm freaking out now ..with little suprised ,me totally fall in love with ur fic !  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Oh men ! cant be w8 ! ! !  Zansh ... u r my goddess , i thinking i have to become your crazy fan !    XD

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 7 -- End
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2012, 06:41:38 PM »
Thanks Yagami.Rai, badsaints, Sydney W, iloveakb48, Sok, haru9210, Megumi, blughise, ilovecandiedapples, kahem

@ Yagami.Rai : Thanks for your comment  XD Ganbarimasu  :cow:
@ Sydney W, Sok, Popsicle, Haruko : Here, present you the last part :)
@ kahem : Thanks for your comment  XD
@ okiedokie : Thanks for compliment  :nya:

Here I present the last part...
I am very bad in making story ending and I revised it for several times  :nervous
And last, I decide to post it. Please enjoy reading  :kneelbow:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A Grateful Mistake#

Part 7

“KYAAA” Kai heard Atsuko cried and went to the location. He saw the ceilings above her are unsteady and about to fall. He runs to her and uses his body as a shield to protect her. As expected, the ceilings fall down and hit him.

“Kai!” Atsuko cried. “I don’t want to involve you anymore, please get outside!”

Kai wipe the blood which comes from his head, “I have to…” he lifts up Atsuko in bridal style, walking to the exit.

“Let go of me! I have to find Katsuo! Let go!” Atsuko keeps hitting Kai and even slaps him several times, “Let me go! It’s okay if you don’t care about Katsuo, but I do! I have to find him!”

“I do CARE!” Kai yells on her. “I am willingly to become Katsuo’s father and take care of you. But we must get out from here now. Maybe Katsuo is outside there and waiting for us.”

-----------------------------------
Outside at the secure area

“Oshima Yuko is reporting here. We can see that the fire raise higher because of the explosion from leaked gas. We can see the executors were panicky over something, let’s ask them what happened.” Yuko went to interview one of the executors.

“Excuse me, can we know what happened there?”

“That’s troublesome. A girl went in the fire to find something then a man went inside to find the girl. We have reached our limit with current condition. It’s impossible now for us to get inside and save them.” explained the executor.

Yuko signaling the camera man to close up the burning area. “I’m sad to say that it’s impossible for that couple to survive in current state. The fire is going higher and wide-”

Before she can finish her sentence, a sudden explode scared everyone in the scene. But something caught Yuko’s eyes. She signaling the camera man to close up on something, something that are moving away from the fire.

“I can’t believe it! The couple is SAFE! We can hear people clapping and cheering for them. What a brave boyfriend, saving his girlfriend from the sea of fire. Oh no, the boy seems to lose his strength and kneel down on the ground. Let’s close up again to see their face.” Yuko paused a while unbelieving, “Is that… KAI… KAI FROM PERSONA!!!!!!!!”

--------------------------------------------
Next morning after the incident

Kai and Atsuko was sent into a private hospital who owned by Yuko’s best friend, Watanabe Mayu. They were nursed there to prevent the reporters from disturbing them. The whole TV stations were busy with this news, where Kai from Persona saving an unknown girl. Is she his girlfriend? This topic also blew up in websites and blogs, many pro and contra among Kai fans.

Kai is walking in circle in the corridor, debates with himself about visiting Atsuko. He was stopped in front of the door several times and did nothing. “Kai… don’t be a coward.”

He takes a deep breath and knocks the door. The door opened, Mariko walk out and slap him all of the sudden. “You better make her stop crying, or else…” Mariko pushed him until he hit the wall and stab a surgery knife right beside his neck. She left him and the knife there and walked away. Mariko was really upset about the fact that they can’t find Katsuo body.

Kai walks into the room where Atsuko was being nursed. He saw Atsuko crying on the bed.

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t take him to amusement park. I shouldn’t bring him into the ghost house game. I… I…”

“It’s my fault… I should have insisted, if I didn’t let him go inside…” Atsuko burst in tears thinking that the fact Katsuo is dead and burnt into ashes from that incident. Seeing how sad Atsuko is, makes his heart hurts… so much…

Kai went to embrace Atsuko, give her a shoulder to cry on. She didn’t hold back and cried so much on his shoulder, letting herself wrapped by Kai’s warm embrace. After minutes of crying, she finally managed her emotion. She parted away from Kai and apologizes for making his shirt dirty. She lifted her head only found Kai is staring at her with passionate eyes. Kai automatically leaned in and kissed Atsuko. She slightly pushed Kai away when their lips touch. Kai reached to touch her face and wipe her tears with thumb.

“Don’t know why, when I am around you and Katsuo… I feel warms, relax, and my heart always fill with happiness… like I’m having a small family. Although we just shared a few days together, but I already see him as my own son.” Kai smiles remembering Katsuo, “He does resemble me so much.”

[Italic is Atsuko’s thought]

He does resemble you very much. I also feel warms around you and Katsuo… he always cheer me up when I was down, and you… always there when I am in danger. Even it’s just a few days to be together like this… it’s enough for me. But I still can’t accept the fact that Katsuo is gone…

He continues, “In that incident, I realize how much you mean to me. My heart stop beating when I saw you barged into the fire. Plus, when I thought that it’s impossible for me to find Katsuo… I swore to myself that I have to take you out safely from there.”

My heart stopped beating too when I saw you hit by ceilings. Your head is bleeding so much that it covers almost half of your face. I was blaming myself there… always being the burden… and I am such a failure mother… can’t even protect Katsuo…

“From that moment, I decide…” Kai holds Atsuko hands gently, “I can’t lose you… I want to take care of you with the rest of my life… I need you to complete my life… I don’t care what will happen after this, just for you know I am sincerely stated here…”

Atsuko hearts beats faster, waiting for Kai’s statement.

“I love you…” he paused a while, “Let’s start a new life in this new year… a new family again”

Kai kneel down in front of Atsuko, still holding her hand, “Will you marry me?”

Atsuko shed the tears of happiness, hearing Kai proposed to her. When she is about to nodded, Mariko walks in and hit Kai’s head with her big paper fan from behind.

“Didn’t I say you must at least have flowers and rings?”

“Nee-chan! It’s rude to hit other people’s head from behind.” Atsuko complained.

“Huh… feel hurt for your man?” Mariko mocked at her sister, “I’m sorry but I have to borrow him now. I’ll return him to you later~”

Mariko dragged Kai to the exit of the room, “You have to attend a conference today and compose a story why you appeared in yesterday’s incident.”

“Atsuko! I’ll sure visit you again tonight, with flowers and rings ready in my hands” Kai shouted along the corridor while being dragged by Mariko.

The End.

Thanks for reading  :hee:
To answer Popsicle question about why Kai isn't in future with Katsuo..
I'll update the omake very soon (maybe :roll: ) :)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m Really Hurt