JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Go The Distance

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series  (Read 49808 times)

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2014, 01:06:28 PM »
mine's squad kamei  :D 

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #241 on: November 05, 2014, 04:51:42 AM »
Still learning everything on Advanced Warfare...

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2014, 05:02:09 AM »
^ just passed the campaign (on regular lol) but yeah, the exo's will take a bit of getting used to, but overall i think sledgehammer did a great job - i just need to get used to not having the dog killstreak lol

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
Haven't played a Call of Duty in years and I can't tell if it's always been this quick to die or if I really suck since then. Seems like anytime I see someone they either kill me first, or someone from behind me kills me. Also, with the new sense of verticality, the kills can come from anywhere. Because of that it's damn near impossible for me to get a good scorestreak. It also lags a bit for me on PS3. Despite that, it's still fun to play. I'm finishing in the top 3 on FFA most of the time so can't complain. I'm in two minds of how to feel about it.

What's everyone's setup? I'm having success with two different builds. My go to is where I have a suppressor on an assault rifle, the EXO Cloak and Blast Suppressor so nobody can detect me on the map. The other is having the overkill wildcard on so I can carry an assault rifle and a submachine gun.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #244 on: November 11, 2014, 03:51:25 AM »
I use Tactician and Overkill.  Sticking to the beginning assault rifle and shotgun.  My 2 EXO abilities are the shield and Stim.  Only using 2 killstreaks since I always die quickly and sadly no grenades.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #245 on: November 11, 2014, 06:46:02 AM »
not using exo abilities and opting to set up my loadout in a similar way to the previous games - the hybrid optic, foregrip and quick draw grip, and packing on the perks. if i do choose to use an exo ablitiy i use cloak. i've noticed that earlier in the day the lag is horrible - not so bad at night where i'm at...i played ghosts a bit today and hated it after getting used to this installment lol

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #246 on: November 16, 2014, 04:14:49 PM »
I use Low Profile, Blind Eye and Hardwired for my perks.  Haven't unlocked all of them yet.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2014, 03:33:50 AM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2014, 12:37:04 AM »
I like using Cold Hands perk while carrying two primaries. Let's me swap out weapons faster...

...That is, if I can play the game. The recent patch for the PS3 version has broken the multiplayer. When I go online and join a match it locks up my PS3. It's not just me either, I've seen a good number of people reporting the same thing. Is QA testing still a thing now? Do games get tested nowadays? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Offline trant444

• Member+
« Reply #249 on: January 01, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »
Wow, you guys are on Advanced Warfare already. I'm not a big COD player, but it is interesting the missions that you go on and the equipment in those missions. The optics on those guns must cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. They won't issue those to just anybody.  :P

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Go The Distance