JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 85633 times)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2012, 04:41:59 PM »
LOL last night I tried messing with the gates some more to try and get the gates to link up with the one at the top of the tower, but I think I just messed things up even more XDDDDD

.....now there's a portal gate, floating in the sky, above the sea, near the tower, but it still links to the gate under my house XDD will need to try to screw around some more to fix all this D:

Maybe it's just not working because the portal is above the old height limit, i don't even know  :lol:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #321 on: May 01, 2012, 07:14:19 AM »
Ack! Been out of the picture cuz laptop has issues and now I'm on a new one xD;

About how much wood I need, I'm not sure, but it'll be big.

And thanks for the tower in the middle of the ocean, it's a good marker for where the new Kilika/summer villa is going to be xD

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2012, 09:15:37 PM »
There's definitely something screwy with the portals. The one I spotted on the map far to the west and the one I built under my lighthouse both link to the same portal in the nether as the one hovering over the sea. Must be bugged for a change.

Also, I made a simple boat storage platform under that portal because I never want to swim again. Feel free to tear it down if you want to build something there.

And I wanted the excuse to screenshot my first building since, uh, some time before hunger, even though I don't know what to do with the interior yet. I wanted a landmark so I'd get lost less while shearing sheep. Of course by the time I had enough wool to build it, I knew the terrain within draw distance well enough not to need it. So it goes.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
That's great!! I wondered what you were doing, good stuff as always.

With the gates, yeah, they're pretty screwed up, the main problem is there's like 3 gates close together in the nether and that's mixing it all up, I tried fixing it with the tower portal but it's still not working entirely.

normally when I make gates I go to the nether first, try to get as close as I can to the co-ordinates in the real world (1/8th)
then I can nearly always come out at where I want the gate to be.

But, there's 3 main problems right now, the first is the number of gates in close proximity to each other, the second, and the reason why space's gates aren't working is because where they should come out in the nether, there is lava, so it moves to the next gate in the nether, so that's why.
The third is old mines, caverns, strongholds, there is a LOT of them in the area where we're making gates, so when I make a portal in the nether I end up coming out underground often, which sucks, lol.

I can work on this and try to fix it for you, though, I have a gate to the snow biome nearby that I was using that I can get rid of to try and stop the interference.

If you guys remember in the old server I had like a loop of dirt floating over the lava? that was because so many of the gates needed to be built above lava and when making gates in the real world, everything would screw up when coming out in the nether.

.. I know it's complicated and annoying, haha. I'll try fixing things!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2012, 07:08:19 PM »
Space's portal is fixed!

I did some tidying up in the nether so there's some paths, and a bridge & a path to the NPC village  :cow:

(the portal to Space's is along the way to the NPC village)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2012, 09:27:01 PM »
It will be released on Xbox360 next week for 1600 Microsoft Points, no thank you
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Xbox_360_Edition
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #326 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »
Just wanna say thanks to whoever left the sweet enchanted diamond sword in my chest. ;D

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: May 16, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »
Okay!!! :grin: I found myself a little armor and a pickaxe out of some iron in a cave near a biggish purple pig. :w00t:

Do we have monsters on this server at all?

I don't want to interrupt anyone else's game. I'll look for some place imo far enough from everyone's big buildings and start playing. ;D

Oh agh! Sorry I accidenally went East from the spawn point. :bleed eyes:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:56:39 PM by Fushigidane »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2012, 01:27:24 AM »
there are some monsters if you can find a place with a spawn cube :D

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2012, 03:01:45 AM »
There's a dungeon near my place.  There's torches around it.  Just remove the dirt and you can peek in and slay away.  Actually, I'll put a sign there so it's more noticeable.

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2012, 10:49:58 PM »
I play Minecraft sometimes on web browser because it don't work well in old Windows XP

And I have two Minecraft videos on my Youtube channel (link to my channel is on my signature)

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2014, 12:54:26 AM »
Anyone still playing Minecraft?

How do you feel about Microsoft buying Mojang for $2.5 billion?

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2014, 01:28:00 AM »
I hardly played after the great JPH!P Server Apocalypse of 2010 (2011?). $2.5B is a ridiculous amount. It's a great buy, but that's one inflated price.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo