JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - San Sheng Shi, San Sheng Lu

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316250 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #800 on: August 22, 2008, 02:35:47 AM »
Hitomi was bummed. She had wanted Rika to stay until after lunch but the stubborn girl insisted that she leaves almost right after their meeting with Ken and Wei.
Right, back to the hospital to stay with JR.

The lift reached it's destination. As the doors opened, Hitomi took a deep breath before stepping closer to the door and to the doom. Even before the doors have fully opened, she can hear Mai's voice. Here goes nothing

"YOSHIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Of course, the ruckus was bound to catch the attention of their rank-and-file employees. Ayaka tried to calm Mai down but the latter just wouldn't let up.
Holy crap, Mai's STILL GOING?!?!? XD

You know you can do better than that! And... we have an idea of what you did with her last night!"
Mai's mind is really stuck in the gutter, isn't it? :P

If I remember correctly, you made ME get Miki a shopping spree after your first *ehem* with her!"
She did WHAT??? After WHEN?!?!? :shocked:

Damn, if Yossi wasn't crazy about Miki then, she did a pretty good job of hiding it.

"Um... Mai..."

"What!"

"... Nothing happened last night..."

"I knew you'd admit right awa-- WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?"
Yossi = :mon unsure:
Mai = :mon fierce:
Yossi = :mon whimper:
Mai =  :shock:

She smelled like your room..."

"Well, we share the room now... but really, Mai... Nothing happened last night."

"You shared a bed with her... ... and nothing happened?!"
Okay, the fact that they can recognize the smell of Yossi's room on Rika (even though she showered soon after waking up)...is kinda creepy.  :akachin:

"Guys, I didn't have sex with Rika last night!"
* JFC pictures Yossi bobbing her head and motioning her hands after each word of this sentence for emphasis a la Bill Clinton.

:P

In a duet, her friends can only look at each other and exclaim. "RIKA-CHAN IS A LIVING MIRACLE!"
Only in so much that she was able to keep Yossi tame and "behaved". 
:mon beam:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #801 on: August 22, 2008, 04:42:47 AM »
heh, ya know the love between them has to be strong for Hitomi to care enough about Rika to keep her hands off her  :heart:, so Mai and Ayaka are right
RIKA-CHAN IS A LIVING MIRACLE!"
and Hitomi must be made of steel.  :lol:

its super sweet how Mai and Ayaka are there to defend Rika and keep Hitomi in line, it shows just how much they've grown to love Rika, that they want to protect her.  :yep:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #802 on: August 22, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »
I knew it~!

not that stoopid ppl like me would know anything.....

anyway did Rika bring a bodyguard with her? I hopez she did.

keep up the work bud.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #803 on: August 22, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
SUGOI !!!!  :on GJ:

Rika a living miracle  :on lol:
Ayaka and Mai are the best  :on woohoo:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #804 on: August 22, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
It's so funny that they didn't believe that nothing happened XD
Although...I probably wouldn't believe nothing happened either
they already have an image of what kind of "guy" yossui is...

Hahahaha!! Mai!!! She thought they had sex!!! XD Hmm, Yossy had Ayaka and Mai buy stuff for her first time with Miki? Ok, that's weird! :P Hell yeah, Rika-chan's a miracle!!! :wub:
Not really buy stuff but Mai arranged for a mall to be closed for half-a-day for Miki's shopping expedition...

i hate that boy...

Mai's mind is really stuck in the gutter, isn't it? :P
my mind too...

She did WHAT??? After WHEN?!?!? :shocked:
Mai had to arrange for a mall to be closed half a day after the first *ehem* of Yossui with Mikitty...

Okay, the fact that they can recognize the smell of Yossi's room on Rika (even though she showered soon after waking up)...is kinda creepy.  :akachin:
Yossui's room has a distinct smell... and it sticks... they know the smell so well because they spend a lot of time in there, especially Ayaka...

* JFC pictures Yossi bobbing her head and motioning her hands after each word of this sentence for emphasis a la Bill Clinton.
that's the first time i got a video for a comment... wow...

Only in so much that she was able to keep Yossi tame and "behaved".:mon beam:

y'got that right...

heh, ya know the love between them has to be strong for Hitomi to care enough about Rika to keep her hands off her  :heart:, so Mai and Ayaka are right
RIKA-CHAN IS A LIVING MIRACLE!"
and Hitomi must be made of steel.  :lol:
Amen...

its super sweet how Mai and Ayaka are there to defend Rika and keep Hitomi in line, it shows just how much they've grown to love Rika, that they want to protect her.  :yep:
... they know Rika's been a good influence on Yossui...

I knew it~!

not that stoopid ppl like me would know anything.....

anyway did Rika bring a bodyguard with her? I hopez she did.

keep up the work bud.
i don't think there are legally stoopid ppl here... so i don't think you're stoopid... anyway, thanks, bud!  :heart:

SUGOI !!!!  :on GJ:

Rika a living miracle  :on lol:
Ayaka and Mai are the best  :on woohoo:
IMO she can beat any other miracle anyday...

UBER SHORT
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika looked at her best friend as she fastened her seatbelt. Ayumi has been awfully quiet since they left the office. Not a peep was heard between the two of them since their descent in the lift. The two of them have never fought before so Rika was a bit tensed at the awkward silence. "Shi-chan... Is there something wrong?"

Ayumi had just started the car. Luckily, it didn't take long to  warm up the engine. She gave a weak smile to the inquisitive Rika. "When you called me Shi-chan last night, I knew something was up..."

"... What do you mean?"

Ayumi stretched her neck to see where the car was going as she backed out of her reserved parking space. "You only call me that when you're thinking of something important..." Ayumi shifted gears from reverse to 1st. "So when you asked me about suggestions on what to cook for breakfast, I was a bit suspicious if that's what you really called me for..." After a forceful turn of the steering wheel, they were on their way to the hospital. "But I can't believe you didn't tell me about... ... " Ayumi paused. She didn't know how to complete the sentence. Actually, she didn't even know what she wanted to drive at with this conversation.

Rika gave her a curious look. "About what?"

"Rika-chan, you wouldn't lie to me, right?" Ayumi did her best to direct all her attention to driving even if she was really drawn to look at Rika to see if she was telling truth.

"You know I'd never lie to you..."

At the red light, Ayumi turned to Rika and took her hand. "Rika-chan... Did you... and Yocchan... ... did you two have sex?"

"No... We didn't..." Rika squeezed her friends hand, recognizing concern from her tone of speech.

"How come Ayaka and Mai said you smelled like her room?" The light turned green, hands had to part and the drive to the hospital had to resume.

Rika smelled her arm. "Do I? I'm not sure if I really do smell like her room... but if that's really the case, that's because I do sleep in her room now..."

"I thought you said you didn't have sex?"

"We didn't have sex... We just sleep in the same bed... That's all..."

"Wait a minute... You sleep in the same room and in the same bed... and you haven't had sex?" Ayumi wished the next intersection had a red light on. These things require her full attention.

"Yeah..."

"... I can't believe you were able to resist the legendary Yoshizawa Hitomi..."

Rika, a bit embarrassed, looked outside. She uttered the words softly, hoping the words were almost inaudible. I just can't lie to you "Um... actually, she resisted me..."

"What?"

"... I asked her if we could do it... and she said no..."

"WHAT?!?" Ayumi suddenly stepped on the brakes. A sudden full stop.

"You. Asked her. And she said no."

"Yeah..."

"I don't believe you... you're not the type... and she's not the type... that just can't be... you're kidding around again, Rika... I thought this was a ladies' conversation..."

"I'm not kidding! ... She felt that I wasn't ready..."

"I can't believe you two..."

"Believe it or not, it's the tru+h..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #805 on: August 22, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
hilarious !!!!!  :w00t:

Shiba-chan =  :shock:  :stoned:

Rika =  :shy1:

me =  :on lol:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: August 22, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
Bahahahaha
So funny how she just like stopped the car in the middle of the road out of shock XD
Although...I probably would to
I mean...if I was with Yossy...well....

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #807 on: August 22, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
"it's the tru+h..."

XD I noticed the name drop tru..... now if only you'd drop Yoshi's pants as quickly-no sweeety, we must wait!

still here yo ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #808 on: August 23, 2008, 02:35:25 AM »
i hate that boy...
First time I've heard a writer actually declare hatred for a character he/she made. 
:on cigar:

Yossui's room has a distinct smell... and it sticks... they know the smell so well because they spend a lot of time in there, especially Ayaka...
That could be interpreted in an...interesting way if one wasn't already familiar with the story and the nuances of the YAM relationships. :akachin:

*ISHISHIBA STUFF*
Okay, Shiba-chan actually STOPS at red lights in Philippine traffic? XD

"... I can't believe you were able to resist the legendary Yoshizawa Hitomi..."

Rika, a bit embarrassed, looked outside. She uttered the words softly, hoping the words were almost inaudible. I just can't lie to you "Um... actually, she resisted me..."

"What?"

"... I asked her if we could do it... and she said no..."

"WHAT?!?" Ayumi suddenly stepped on the brakes. A sudden full stop.

"You. Asked her. And she said no."

"Yeah..."
Shiba = :mon noprob:
Rika = :mon sweat:
Shiba =  :mon huh2:
Rika =  :mon whimper:
Shiba = :stunned:
Rika =  :mon wind:

"Believe it or not, it's the tru+h..."
SELF-PIMPAGE PREVAILS!
:wahaha:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #809 on: August 23, 2008, 03:17:57 AM »
Shiba-chan.... :mon lmao: For some reason, I thought it was gonna come down to Shiba-chan not being able to resist Yossy at one point and turn into that kind of confession... :sweat: But I'm glad it didn't because this is so much better!!!
Now I'm in a happy mood cuz this was hella awesome! :on gay: <--  :on lol:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2008, 07:00:08 AM »
hilarious !!!!!  :w00t: Shiba-chan =  :shock:  :stoned: Rika =  :shy1:  me =  :on lol:
i just realized how Filipino this fic is... there's drama, comedy, romance, a bit of action, suspense... :lol:

Bahahahaha. So funny how she just like stopped the car in the middle of the road out of shock XD Although...I probably would to. I mean...if I was with Yossy...well....
I know what you mean... i would too...

"it's the tru+h..." XD I noticed the name drop tru..... now if only you'd drop Yoshi's pants as quickly-no sweeety, we must wait! still here yo ;)
XD ... i've name dropped other people before... why can't i name drop me? XD

i hate that boy...
First time I've heard a writer actually declare hatred for a character he/she made. 
:on cigar:
I hate jin too... but then he's the bad guy...

That could be interpreted in an...interesting way if one wasn't already familiar with the story and the nuances of the YAM relationships. :akachin:
exactly my plan! to shock those who're reading this without starting from the first 'chapter'...  :twisted:

Okay, Shiba-chan actually STOPS at red lights in Philippine traffic? XD
She's still a law abiding Japanese person wherever she may be

Shiba = :mon noprob: Rika = :mon sweat: Shiba =  :mon huh2: Rika =  :mon whimper: Shiba = :stunned: Rika =  :mon wind:
i suddenly had an idea... a fic with emoticons!!! nah...

SELF-PIMPAGE PREVAILS! :wahaha:
I think self-pimpage is something Charmy-sama would do... (i recall a specific ASEL episode... Charmy Ishikawa desu~!)

Shiba-chan.... :mon lmao: For some reason, I thought it was gonna come down to Shiba-chan not being able to resist Yossy at one point and turn into that kind of confession... :sweat:
I actually contemplated that... but Ayumi ain't that kind of girl...

But I'm glad it didn't because this is so much better!!! Now I'm in a happy mood cuz this was hella awesome! :on gay: <--  :on lol:
I'm glad you're in a happy mood... Now I'm in a happy mood too

CUZ ALL OF YOU ARE HELLA AWESOME!!! i love this place...

anotha UBER SHORT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai and Ayaka were silent through the entire lunch meal, still quite shocked from Hitomi's 'confession'.

Hitomi didn't mind as she couldn't be bothered with her meal. She was excavating through a bowl of rice and the chicken adobo on her plate. She didn't even look at her phone, which was lying on the table, when it started ringing.

"Oi, Yoshiko, won't you answer that?" Mai, disturbed by the generic ringtone which Hitomi used pushed the gadget to Hitomi.

The president still did not pay attention. Nothing could be more important than food.

Ayaka, annoyed at Hitomi's apathy, said tunefully "~That could be Rika-chan on the phone~"

Without looking at her anticipating friends, Hitomi picked up her phone hurriedly. "Hello? ... oh... AYAYA... ... hmm? ... can't we have a video conference in an hour? I'm in the middle of something important here... ... ... What do you mean Rika's in trouble? ... ... What? .... ... ... USO!"

==

Rika gently knocked on the door to Jr's room. "Jo?"

The door was opened shortly after a couple more knocks. "O. Rika... Parang tinanghali ka yata..." (O. Rika... You're a bit late...)

"Sorry... I had to attend a meeting..." Rika bowed to Joseph apologetically.

"Wala ba si Hitomi ngayon?"Won't Hitomi come today?)

"She's not coming... She's at work..."

Jo wanted to jump for joy. Sa wakas, maso-solo na kita, Rika (finally, I'll have you to myself, Rika) But his happy thoughts died in disappointment when he noticed Ayumi standing behind Rika "... May kasama ka pala..."  (...you have company...)

"Oh, yeah... Jo, this is Ayumi Shibata... She's my best friend... Shi-chan, this is Jo...a friend..."

A FRIEND?!?! yun lang?!? (is that all?!?)

Ayumi quickly extended her hand to Joseph. "It's nice to meet you, Jo..."

"Ahaha... nice to meet you too..." He shook hands with Ayumi. "Do you work for Hitomi?"

The bestfriend was taken aback by the interogative boy. "Yes... ... ..." A grin crept up Ayumi's face. Someone's got a threat right here...

Rika walked to the couch and took a seat. "Jo, if you may, just speak in English while were here... She's Japanese too..."

"Sure... that's fine with me..." He threw a side glance at Ayumi who was observing him. "So... You two meet at Hitomi's office?"

"Oh, no..." Rika quickly answered to correct his misconception. "We're friends way back... She's been my bestfriend since forever! It just so happens that she's working for Yocchan now..."

Leche, pasok na pasok si Hitomi kay Rika (damn, Hitomi's in deep with Rika) Joseph thought as he poured them each a glass of water before settling down on the plastic chair by the bed. "Small world, no?"

Rika smiled someone finally noticed and actually said something about it. "Yeah... who knew that my Yocchan and Shi-chan would be working together? I think it's fate..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2008, 07:17:24 AM »
and it's fate tat yossy and Rika together... haha...  :omamori:
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

Offline firemore

« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2008, 08:29:29 AM »
what!!!Rika's in trouble? impossible, yossie is going to be there to save her

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #813 on: August 23, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »
 :shakeit:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #814 on: August 23, 2008, 05:50:24 PM »
Aw, THIS IS UNMEI~~~~~ :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #815 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:14 AM »
i just realized how Filipino this fic is... there's drama, comedy, romance, a bit of action, suspense... :lol:
As long as it doesn't start to get like Filipino TV dramas with the bad melodrama and people crying every 10 minutes. XD

Hitomi didn't mind as she couldn't be bothered with her meal. She was excavating through a bowl of rice and the chicken adobo on her plate. She didn't even look at her phone, which was lying on the table, when it started ringing.

"Oi, Yoshiko, won't you answer that?" Mai, disturbed by the generic ringtone which Hitomi used pushed the gadget to Hitomi.

The president still did not pay attention. Nothing could be more important than food.

Ayaka, annoyed at Hitomi's apathy, said tunefully "~That could be Rika-chan on the phone~"

Without looking at her anticipating friends, Hitomi picked up her phone hurriedly.
One has to make sure that they say the right thing when trying to get Yossi's attention. :P

"Hello? ... oh... AYAYA... ... hmm? ... can't we have a video conference in an hour? I'm in the middle of something important here... ... ... What do you mean Rika's in trouble? ... ... What? .... ... ... USO!"
Wait, Aya says that Rika's in trouble? Has to be something with what Jin has been up to and/or what happened to CorPrint. :o

Jo wanted to jump for joy. Sa wakas, maso-solo na kita, Rika (finally, I'll have you to myself, Rika)
Jo =  :on GJ:

But his happy thoughts died in disappointment when he noticed Ayumi standing behind Rika "... May kasama ka pala..."  (...you have company...)
Jo =  :badluck:

"Oh, yeah... Jo, this is Ayumi Shibata... She's my best friend... Shi-chan, this is Jo...a friend..."

A FRIEND?!?! yun lang?!? (is that all?!?)
Jo = :on blackhole:

He shook hands with Ayumi. "Do you work for Hitomi?"

The bestfriend was taken aback by the interogative boy. "Yes... ... ..." A grin crept up Ayumi's face. Someone's got a threat right here...
Shiba-chan, ever the observant one.  Question is...will she tell Rika or Yossi about this? ;D

"Small world, no?"

Rika smiled someone finally noticed and actually said something about it. "Yeah... who knew that my Yocchan and Shi-chan would be working together? I think it's fate..."
That last part would probably be pretty painful for Jo to hear.
Jo = :k-crazy:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #816 on: August 24, 2008, 12:22:35 AM »

She said MY yocchan  :wahaha:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #817 on: August 24, 2008, 04:04:43 AM »
and it's fate tat yossy and Rika together... haha...  :omamori:
no doubt... ... ........ .

what!!!Rika's in trouble? impossible, yossie is going to be there to save her
yossui should... she got rika into trouble...

:shakeit:
are you asking me to kiss that? cuz i won't...

Aw, THIS IS UNMEI~~~~~ :wub:
Unmei this is... :)

As long as it doesn't start to get like Filipino TV dramas with the bad melodrama and people crying every 10 minutes. XD
... i don't think this will go to that direction... XD

One has to make sure that they say the right thing when trying to get Yossi's attention. :P
heirarchy of values: Rika > food

Wait, Aya says that Rika's in trouble? Has to be something with what Jin has been up to and/or what happened to CorPrint. :o
i can smell a pin coming into existence....

Jo =  :badluck: Jo = :on blackhole:
i love tormenting people i hate...

Shiba-chan, ever the observant one.  Question is...will she tell Rika or Yossi about this? ;D
i wonder... ... ...

That last part would probably be pretty painful for Jo to hear.
Jo = :k-crazy:
i just love punishing the guy....

She said MY yocchan  :wahaha:
Well... the Yocchan IS hers... :lol:

YO-CHAN and SHI-CHAN... XD

guys, I'm sorry if the updates are getting shorter and shorter... I'm a bit off right now but i can't stop writing because the story has to go on...if i stop (even for a short while) this story might never reach completion... so if the writing style of the now annoys you, try to focus on the plot instead... rhetoric-wise, i'm lost right now...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yoshiko, what was that?" Ayaka inquired, worried after hearing the word trouble and Rika's name in the same sentence.

Without uttering a word, Hitomi hurriedly left the lunch table and went back to her office.

Mai and Ayaka were left at the table, wondering what Ayaya could have said to send Hitomi away from an unfinished lunch. It must be soemthing serious.

Hitomi mentally kicked herself for being complacent. Of course Ayaya wouldn't miss a meeting if there weren't any serious problems!

As the elevator rose, Hitomi tried to recall any instance that could have led to this 'trouble'. Is it about CorPrint? But why is Ayaya involv--- Oh god.

===
Rika just discovered that there was an NHK channel on the TV in Jr's room, much to her delight. Although she and Hitomi had this channel at home, she didn't really watch that much TV at home. She just watched local shows and sports.

Joseph on the other hand was dismayed that Rika spent more time watching music variety shows from Japan than talking with him. But he can't really blame her.

Ang tagal na niyang wala sa kanila. Siguro, si Hitomi at saka si Ayumi ang mga kauna-unahang Hapon na nakita niya sa limang taon... Bakit nga ba sila umalis ng Japan noon? (She's been away from home for such a long time. Hitomi and Ayumi are probably the first Japanese people she's seen in five years... Why did they even leave Japan in the first place?)

It was only then that Joseph realized how little he knew about Rika. All he knew was that her mother and sisters died in an accident and that her father committed suicide after their business crashed. Hindi kaya umalis sila dahil nagpakamatay yung papa niya? Baka kaya sila umalis para makalimot. (Could the suicide be the reason for leaving their home? Maybe they just want to forget about that tragedy)

Ayumi was busy on her laptop, cross-checking finance reports from the Tokyo and New York Offices. It was a bit weird to be doing her job in a hospital but if it's for Rika, Ayumi didn't really mind.

Like Ayaka and Mai, her primary concern was Rika. But actually, in comparison, Ayaka and Mai were the lucky ones. Their families are more into politics and civil service than business. They didn't have anything to give up in terms of ascendancies in the corporate ladder.

Ayumi gave up vice-presicency of Shibata Financial Conglomerate to become a senior accountant at Yoshizawa's just to look for Rika. Ayumi sighed at the sight of the ecstatically-watching-a-sumo-match-Rika. I have no regrets in looking for you

Rika's blissful TV-viewing was disturbed by the simultaneous ringing of her and Ayumi's cellphone. Both received a text message from Hitomi.

"Ayumi, can you eat dinner with Rika? I won't be able to eat with her later. ... And would it be alright if you stay with her at home this evening. Please? You can sleep over if you want. Thank you."

"Ka-chan, I won't be home for dinner later. Something came up. I'm coming home late. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:53:01 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #818 on: August 24, 2008, 05:19:39 AM »
AWW NOES!

AND THE WORST THING IS I SMELL MALICE AFOOT! AND I SMELL JO'S DIRTY FEET TOO AND THEY DON'T SMELL THAT HOT~!

I have a bad feeling he'll try to capitalise now.....maybe offer his place to Rika so she wont be alone and that. I just know he'll turn evil to try and get Rika. I betcha Mayu is gonna try and coax him into her side by promising Rika to him and screw him over and that. She's just evil enough to say "Hitomi's kidnaped Rika and is raping her (or something) and if you want to save her you have to convince her to come to your place and we will take her from there and hide her and when they come looking for her and don't find her they'll leave you alone and we'll return her to you and you guys can get married and she'll be so gratefull" and so on.

I can already see him trying to rape Rika in the future. I can just see it. God I hate Jo. And that's not even a real name you stupid guy! You're supposed to be called "Joe!" you dumb Philipino ugly guy that wants to ruin my IshiYoshi!

I just hope in the end when they don't give her to him and she's gone that he realises that he's being a huge dousche and goes and apologises to Yoshi, begging for forgiveness and kissing the ground she walks on because he is not good enough to kiss her feet, and he tells her what he did and she goes and saves Rika while Joe, Mayu, Bladder and that otehr guy rot in jail. Why? Because I said so!

still here.

and oh noes! If jin gets his hands in the reports of the merger and other Aya paperz he'll see the Ishikawa name and get nosy and maybe even catch a hint.

See I knew from the start everything would come crashing down and this little piece of paradise would be destroyed. :(

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #819 on: August 24, 2008, 05:24:03 AM »
Ah! update soon! I have to know what the 'trouble' is that Rika is in!  :mon cute:

hopefully its not anything to difficult for Hitomi to handle   :mon woo:

7th gen love <33  :tama-heart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - San Sheng Shi, San Sheng Lu