JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - A Single Teardrop

Author Topic: Ohayou's Fanfics Collection~ !!RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!! [4/16]  (Read 157299 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Interesting backstory, Jurina is pretty crazily protective of Churi and I can see why.

I wouldn't mind KumiNon but there's just so little KumiYuri and I've been on a KumiYuri high lately but whatever you choose. :thumbup

Rena and Jurina interactions are gonna be pretty tense lol Unless Churi tells Jurina to be nice to Rena, who knows? /shrugs

Offline Kamen Knight

This.. This is too great!!! SKE48 fanfics with high school setting, with WMatsui and RenAirin.. my God.. this is too epic!!!!

Please continue!! You might kill me from curiousity if you don't!

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Woot? SKE Fanfics! I really like your concepts..
And, I REALLY Love Akane's Role.. She's kinda cute...Ah! Rena! ;A;
The Boys is Cruel..How dare they made Akane Cried and not to mention, That Boy Slapped her! -O- Btw, Update soon!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Jurina is so cool!!!
Jurina's group looks like F4 from hana yori dango ^^

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Um...Then, Ohayou..san.  :doh: *tries again* Ohayou~  :thumbsup Good morning! Ba Dum Tss~! (no really. It's morning here.  :lol: )

Hmm~ Can't I just worship you while you worship the others?  :bow: :bow: :bow: If mine and the other's comments are giving you inspiration...Then I will comment more and more and more and more and more *infinite* AND make long comments! Maybe even spam about your fics!  :lol:

Noooo~! My notebook! It took me years to write all those Yuri down~! :panic: (just two years haha  XD)

My god. I panicked when I saw you saying about Kuumin being Jurina's partner. I actually haven't read a fic about those two being a couple, but if that's going to be the case, then I'm sure that I'll like it. ^^ BUT Rena-san must be with Airin if that happens. I want her to be happy. (I'm really biased about her.)

Boo~ So mean. Making me wait for more. -3-

Haha. Anyways....I'm should comment about the update!

Poor Churi  :cry:
Jurina should have killed them.  :angry: :angry: :angry:
It's very understandable that Jurina will hurt them.
I mean, even I would do that. Just that...I'll get even more bruised. Haha.

That stupid Taka-something girl! Just saying her name... Grrr!  :angry:

But... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  Rena-san was scolded by Jurina  :cry: NOOO~!  :panic:
Don't you dare yell at her, Jurina! She's my oshimen! I will stop being a W Matsui and prioritize RenAirin instead if that continues!!!!  :angry:
Lol. Joke.  :P I WILL NEVER stop being a W Matsui shipper. It's my first and favourite couple!  :wub:

I just hope that Jurina will apologize to her. BUT then! After reading what happened to Churi...I want Rena to be with Airin instead. She might get hurt by those girls!  :angry: :angry: :angry: If I can only write SKE fics, I would rip any jealous girl's throat! I'll feed their hearts to wild animals, while burning them alive. I WILL kill them !! Bwuahahahahahaa  :twisted:

Sorry. :kneelbow: Got a bit...*ahem*  :sweatdrop:

Waiting for the next update in the shadows! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
I HEARD THAT KUMI IS TAKEN!!!!!!!! :shocked

LET IT BE KANON!!!! LET IT BE KANON!!!! :kneelbow:

PLEASE!!!!:gyaaah:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
is there will be manatsu..
and will airin closed to churi?

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Pandah
Thank you, Pandah-san. But you know, I WAS going to make Churi's past much more worst~ (^m^)
But then I decided against it because I didn't know how readers will react to plots like that so.... yeah~

>>Kid_Alpha
KumiNon, KumiYuria, KumiJuri(???), oh oh oh, or maybe it's KumiRENA???
Bwahahahaha! Who knows~ No one knows~!
(^m^)

>>Kamen Knight
Ah, thank you, Kamen-san! :bow:
Me very glad you like it! (^^)

>>Nakamii
Thank you, Nakamii-san~
CHURI FEELS ZA LOVE! xD

>>kahem
Ah~ Really? (^^)
But I've never read that manga though, looks like I got more homework to do hehehe~ *adds hana yori dango to to-read list*

>>karomuwi
If karomuwi-san REALLY wants to worship me.... (^^) I don't mind, but you gotta give.. uh... what are those called again? Sacrifices?
Yes, sacrifices! Sacrifices in the form of comments! (^^) You gotta sacrifice some lots of comments for me (^m^), I gotta eat ya know xD

TWO YEARS!?
*does gekikara grin*
*Photocopy notebook content*
*Throw notebook in fire*
Bwahahahahaha!

And I don't think Kumi x Jurina is a very common pair... OOOOO maybe I can write something about this pair (✧ ✧)

karomuwi-san would... wha.... WHA-???!!! Oh dear.... it's a gekikra-kawromuwi-san :panic: *hides fanfic plot under bed*

>>eSsIe21
I.... will see, eSsIe-san, I will see (^^)

>>msst28
Ah, sorry! But... Manatsu isn't a member that I'm very familiar with...
I mean, I hear her being talk about all the time on Twitter,
But I, myself, personally, don't know much about her so I don't think she will show up.
And if she does, she will most likely to be a small character.
Ofc, unless I suddenly get this SKE knowledge BOOM like I did with AKB

Sorry to everyone for not updating today...
I...
I haven't lost the motivation to write.... nor have I ran out of ideas to write....
I know exactly what I'm gonna write... but... for some reason I can't get them into words,
know what I mean?

Look forward to tomorrow, minna!
Tomorrow, I'll have an update, hopefully.

(What is sleep? I do not know sleep. *stares at laptop clock: 0:30*)

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Troll author is troll.
I thought it was an update when you posted... :lol:

I do get what you mean though.
But in my case, I'm just being lazy and a big procrastinator, sometimes I loss the confidence and inspiration to write for a day and then it comes back and I write, then again...it disappears...something like that happens to me. :sweatdrop: You're so lucky though because you have lots of comments, hehe, their motivational in pushing an author to update.

So, what I'm saying is, make your updates because we're all waiting for the next part.....its alright to take your time, but don't leave us hanging for months. ;)

I know you wouldn't though....~ :lol: XD
....Or will you dare to do so ohayou-san? *expression darkens*
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Sieka

Ah! It's another gekikara reader! :panic: *run away from gekikara-sieka-san*

Anyway, sorry for taking so long with this update.
Took me a while to get this plot into words.
Didn't do too good though, since the chapter is really long.

Is it just me or are my chapters getting longer and longer?

Anyway, enjoy!

Everyone gradually left the dining hall to return to their own room as it was starting to get late. There wasn’t a lot of people in the dining hall now, just one or two that were doing their homework, the staff working in the kitchen, and the four girls. Seeing that the dining hall was almost empty now, Rena took out her phone and checked the time. It was nearly half past 8. Rena wanted to get back to her room and sleep early considering it’s been a really tiring day for her, but she didn’t want to be the first to depart.

Seeing Rena’s tired eyes struggling with some thoughts in her mind, Masana smiled and waved a hand in front of Rena, “Hey, Rena, you okay? You tired?” Rena blinked at Masana then gave a small nod. The head girl took out her own phone and looked at the time. “Ah, no wonder, it’s pretty late. Guess we should go back now aye? I got some work to do anyway,” she said as she pushed herself from the table then stood up from her seat. The girls all stood up and pushed in their chairs and made way for their own room.

“Ah! Rena! Wait!” Kanako ran after her. Rena stopped and turned around, curious at what the girl wanted. The smaller girl took out her phone and said, “Let’s exchange mail address! So I can talk to you when I get bored from doing homework!”

Taking out her own phone, Rena smiled at the girl’s energetic face, “Okay.” It didn’t take that long, just a few seconds, and a beep came from both phones, indicating the completion of the exchange of details. “I can’t promise I’ll return every mail you give me though,” Rena said to Kanako as the girl ran back to Masana who was waiting for her.

“It’s okay! I’ll just keep mailing you until you do! Have a good night, Rena! You too, Airin!” Kanako yelled across the hall way and followed Masana who was already starting to make her way back to her own room.

Rena let out a small nervous laugh, “Ehehehe... she’s going to spam mail me?” Then she turned around and walked back the way she came from. The whole time she walked, she could hear Airi’s footsteps shuffling behind her, apart from that, there was silence around them as they walked as everyone has already gone back to their room and neither of the two talked.

Suddenly, Rena stopped walking. Airi, who had her head down the whole time, staring at Rena’s feet, couldn’t stop herself in time and bumped into Rena. “Ah, I’m sorry, Rena-san! I wasn’t looking at where I was going! I’m sorry!” Airi backed away and kept on bowing in apology. Airi mentally facepalmed herself for not paying attention. She made a mental note to herself to learn to stop day dreaming while walking with Rena. Now Rena was going to think she’s weird.

Rena turned around and waved her hands around, “It’s okay, it wasn’t your fault anyway. It was my fault for stopping so suddenly. I just... kind of forgot how to get back.” She scratched the back of her head and looked away, feeling embarrassed again for not remember where to walk. But it wasn’t her fault though, for not remembering the way. She wasn’t paying attention when they walked to the dining hall because all her attention was given to Airi as she was looking at her face through the reflection on the windows the whole time.

Rena thought to herself for a while, and then decided, maybe it really was Airi’s fault for bumping into her. Because if she wasn’t so cute, then Rena wouldn’t had had her full attention on her as they made their way to the dining hall. Which would mean that Rena would probably at least remember most of the way back and she wouldn’t had to stop where she was standing right now and Airi wouldn’t had crashed into her. So maybe, in one way or another, it was somehow Airi’s fault for crashing into Rena. Her own fault for being so cute. Rena smiled at the thought.

“I um... I can uh... walk you back if you want... since um... it’s the same way...” Airi said in a really small voice, her eyes taking a sudden interest in her own shoes. Her feet rubbing against each other, like some nervous boys does when they’re asking their crush out. Except, Airi wasn’t asking Rena out. She just feels weird around Rena. She didn’t understand why she felt so uneasy around Rena, even when they’re in a group. She had never felt like that before. Ever since this morning, when she made that brief eye contact with Rena when she was introduced to the class, Airi found it almost impossible to meet her eyes again. Or at least, not without her face burning up like it’s on fire. ‘Something is definitely wrong with me,’ Airi thought to herself as she walked down the hallway.

Rena followed Airi and thanked her as they walked, “Thank you, Airin.” She looked at Airi when she abruptly stopped in her track and looked at Rena with her eyes widening to the size of a fist. Realizing the reason for Airi’s surprised look Rena panicked, thinking that she offended Airi with the call of her nickname, “Ah! I’m sorry, I didn’t ask! Is it okay for me to call you Airin? Because I heard Kanakana calling you that... and I thought that you would be fine by it and... I didn’t mean to offend you!” Rena decided to call her newly-made friends by their nicknames just now because she realized that the head girl was right, when calling people with honorifics, it does really pull apart that closeness between friends. She really didn’t mean to offend Airi in anyway, if that was what she did.

Seeing Airi look away with an even pinker face, made Rena realized that she didn’t offend the girl. “I-It’s okay... I... I don’t mind Rena-san calling me that.” Airi said in a really small voice. ‘I actually like Rena-san calling me that...’ Airi thought to herself as she continued to walk again.

Rena sighed in relief when Airi told her it was fine. She was so scared that she offended the girl, but it seems like she was just thinking too much. Rena could start hearing whispers of voices and soft laughter echoing throughout the hallway as she and Airi reached the dormitory floor. There were still girls who were hanging around, chatting casually with each other. Most of them were out of their school uniform already. The two girls stopped in front of the door marked 022. “Is this your room?” Rena asked, wondering why they stopped.

Airi nodded. “Rena-san’s room is further down the hallway, near the end. Just keep walking and you’ll get there.” Airi said as she pointed down the hallway.

“Thank you, Airin,” Rena thanked her with a small bow. “Have a good night, Airin,” She whispered as the girl closed her door behind her.

Airi leaned her back against the door of her room.

DOKIDOKI

There was something about the way Rena calls her name that just makes her heart beats faster. Though Airi didn’t know what it was. Maybe it was just because Rena’s voice has a really nice ring when she speaks, or maybe, it was just because, it was Rena. Nothing about Rena makes Airi feel normal. However, no matter how uneasy Rena makes Airi feels, for some more unknown reasons, Airi wanted to talk to Rena again. Airi knock the back of her head against the door, trying to knock the thoughts away from her mind. She took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom in her room, hoping that a warm bath would clear her mind.

It didn’t take long for Rena to reach her destination, but Rena felt all her energy was drained by the time she stood outside her room. She reached for the door knob but then hesitated when she heard a voice inside her room. ‘Is Jurina back already?’ Rena pressed her ear against the door, trying to make out what the voice was saying on the other side.

“How’re you feeling? You ate yet?” There was a small pause. Rena realized that Jurina was talking on the phone. It was already obvious that Jurina doesn’t seem to like Rena’s existence much, and since Rena didn’t want to make the relationship between the two of them even worst, she stayed outside listened on, not wanting to barge into the room in the middle of Jurina’s conversation.

“You better eat some more, you need all your energy to recover okay? And don’t leave your room, especially with the condition of your leg. Even though I already dealt with the girl that pushed you down the hill, I can’t guarantee the girl won’t come after you again.” There was an even longer pause.

Rena could hear the voice softening when it spoke again. “I know, I know. I’ll apologize. But you know how I get when you’re like that and some stranger stands near you.”

“Yeah, alright. I’ll try be nicer to her okay? Now go sleep, I’ll come wake you up tomorrow. Even though your leg is hurt, don’t you even think about wagging class,” There was a small chuckle and the voice didn’t speak again.

Guessing that was the end of the conversation, Rena reached for the door and opened it. “I’m back,” she mumbled as she closed the door behind her, remembering that Jurina likes the door to be kept closed. Rena gave a quick glance at Jurina before turning to her wardrobe. Jurina was lying on her bed and was fiddling around with the phone strap that was hanging off her white phone. Her face looked as if she was deep in thought. Rena grabbed a set of fresh clothes and made her way to the bathroom. Even though she knew the chances of getting a reply is very low, before entering she still looked at Jurina and asked in the nicest voice she could manage, “I need to use the bathroom now, are you using it?”

Jurina stopped her action and was going to ask Rena to go take a shower somewhere else since Jurina doesn’t really want to share a bathroom, but then she stopped herself from saying those words. First thing that she thought about was, where else could Rena shower if not in this room? Since the boarding house made it so that there is a bathroom in each room instead of only having one massive bathroom. Then her mind flicked back to the words that Akane said to her before Rena came back.

“Rena was just there to help me in the dining hall you know, when Kuumin was cleaning my leg. Rena wasn’t going to do anything bad to me. Be nicer to her, Jurina-chan, like Rena was to me. Rena is a nice girl. She would make a good friend. Don’t let the fact that she shares the same family name as you annoy you.”

Jurina smiled at the words, Akane really did know her well. So well that Jurina didn’t even need to say anything and the girl would know exactly what it was that was troubling her. Deciding to listen to the girl’s words, Jurina pushed herself up and looked at Rena. Jurina gave the girl a small smile, the sort of smile that she gives Akane, Kumi and Mizuki. Not the dazzling playful one that she gives to the other girls at school when Jurina is messing around. She pushed the knowledge of Rena’s family name out of her mind and spoke in the best voice she could manage, “I’m already done. You can use it if you want.”

Rena won’t deny the surprise she felt when Jurina actually answered the question that Rena wasn’t expecting to be answered. And on top of that, Jurina actually smiled at her and there was warmth in her voice, compared to the coldness of her voice earlier in the afternoon. Not knowing what else to say at the unexpected answer, Rena just nodded and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Upon hearing the sound of the rushing water, Jurina relaxed herself back onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. ‘Churi was right, it wasn’t actually that hard.’ Jurina thought to herself as she recalled the warmth she had in her own voice when she replied Rena. Already, just by saying one thing to that girl nicely, Jurina could already feel the dislike she had for Rena before starting to fade away. Jurina started to feel a bit of nervousness as she thought about what else Akane asked her to do.

‘You should apologize to Rena when she comes back, about what happened in the dining room. Oh, and can you please thank her for me? I mean, I will probably thank her myself tomorrow as well in class, but, I might forget, so, please Jurina-chan, thank her for me!’

What was she going to say? How was she going to say it? Would Rena actually just forgive her after she was being so cold to the girl? Jurina started fiddling with her phone strap again. It was a habit that she had whenever she feels nervous or is troubled about something. She would keep rubbing the little bird on her phone strap, the one that Akane gave to her before they came to the school. Jurina always feel calmer after.

The nervousness returned when Jurina heard the sound of the water being turned off. Rena was done. Then making the already nervous Jurina jump, Rena spoke from within the bathroom, “Um, Jurina-san?”

“Y-Yeah?”

“I... um... I forgot to bring in a towel...”

“Ha-?” Jurina’s mouth hanged open.

“Is it okay if I can ask you to get mine from my wardrobe please?” Rena tried to ask nicely. She knew she was asking too much of Jurina, heck, she doesn’t even know if Jurina would even care about Rena not having a towel. But Rena had no choice, she could either ask Jurina, or she could walk out of the bathroom fully naked and get her towel. And seeing that Jurina, for some reason, was really nice to her just then, Rena chose the first option.

“Be nicer to her, Jurina-chan.”

Akane’s voice rang in her head again. Jurina groaned, this had to be the worst AND the most difficult day she had ever lived through in her life. She would definitely rather beat up a few more bullies than to answer this request from Rena. Jurina slid off her bed and asked as she walked towards Rena’s wardrobe, “Where is it?”

“Uh, you’ll see it when you open the wardrobe. It’s hooked onto the back of the door.”

She opened the wardrobe. ‘Wow, so neat...’ Was the first thought that came into mind when Jurina scanned through Rena’s wardrobe. Jurina knew there was absolutely no way her own wardrobe could ever look as neat as that, since Jurina had to change clothes at least three times a day due to sports practices. Before, she could keep it really neat, but after a while, because she was always in a rush to get change, she just threw her clothes inside her wardrobe, too lazy to even bother to hang them up. The only clothes she ever bothers to hang up is her school uniform. She pulled the door open further and grabbed the green towel that was hanged up. Jurina could smell Rena from her towel when she took it down, and to be honest, she found Rena’s smell really sweet and soothing. Jurina slapped herself, ‘What am I thinking? Gah, I’m turning into that Furukawa pervert in my class!’

“Um, Jurina-san, I’m not rushing you or anything, but um... if you’re getting my towel, can you please hurry up a bit? And if you’re not, can you at least tell me? It’s getting a bit chilly in here.” A small sneeze came from the inside of the bathroom, backing up Rena’s comment about the bathroom starting to get cold.

Jurina quickly closed the wardrobe and knocked on the bathroom door. “It’s not locked,” Rena said, followed by another sneeze. Not locking the bathroom door was an old habit Rena had since she was really small. In her old home, because her parent’s mansion was located high up in the mountain, whenever the weather gets slightly bad, they always get a power cut. Almost every time when the mansion blacks out, Rena would be taking a bath and since she was scared of the dark when she was small Rena would always cry for the maids whenever that happens. However, since the bathroom was locked, the maid couldn’t do anything until the power comes back on. After a while, Rena just decided to stop locking the door.

Jurina kept her eyes away from the door as she pushed it open just wide enough to stick her other arm in. She waved the towel around, telling Rena to get it. Not feeling any reaction coming from Rena, Jurina turned around. Jurina’s eyes widened when she saw the reflection of Rena’s back on the mirror. She swallowed as she forced her eyes to look somewhere else other than Rena’s smooth back. “Um... R-Rena, y-your towel,” Jurina forced the words out, trying really hard not let Rena’s reflection on the mirror fall back into the range of her sight.

Confused and surprised at the fact that Jurina used her first name and the way she was stuttering with her words, which is something Rena would never expect coming from Jurina, she turned around. Seeing that the door was still almost close, Rena was getting even more confused at why Jurina was speaking like that. Then realization hit Rena as she saw the mirror. ‘Oh, that’s why...’ Rena’s face burned up and she quickly grabbed the towel and thanked Jurina as she covered herself with it. She could see Jurina’s turned away face in the mirror. Rena knows that most of the time, if you can see someone in the mirror, chances are, they can too.

Feeling Rena taking the towel from her hand, Jurina retreated and closed the door. She could feel her own face burning up as she recall the sight of Rena’s naked back. Out of all the girls in her class whose back she has seen whenever they get change for sports, Rena’s back was by far the best. Although slightly skinny, Rena’s back was really beautiful. Jurina can almost picture the smooth texture of Rena’s back just from one small glance at it. Jurina buried her face in her pillow as she jumped back onto her bed, ‘Furukawa’s perverted mind is DEFINITELY rubbing onto me.’

Rena walked out the bathroom and hanged her wet towel on the drying rack. She tried not to make too much noise as Jurina looked like she was asleep with her face in her pillow. Rena laid herself on her bed and finally relaxed her entire body, letting the tiredness from her first day at this school wash over her. Before she could close her eyes, Rena’s phone beeped. She reached up on her table and opened her phone. A mail from an unknown number. Rena’s raised her eyebrow in suspicious but still read the mail as her curiosity took over.

Rena, hey, it’s Masana. Kanakana fell asleep already, while doing her homework. I needed to tell you something so I decided to get your number from her phone, I hope you don’t mind.

Just wanted to say that lights out at 10pm. Breakfast starts serving from 7am. I would recommend you to wake up at 6 or 6:30 to get ready, but that all depends on how fast you can sort out yourself.  If you want, we can come wake you up and take you to the dining hall in case you’ve forgotten the way.

Anyway, have a nice sleep!
Good night!

Masanya

Rena smiled at the mail and quickly saved the head girl’s number on her phone then typed in a short reply.

Thank you, Masana-san. I’ll keep the lights out time in mind.

And it’s okay, I’ll wake up by myself. I remember the way, and if anything happens, I can always go find Airin to lead the way. Thanks for the offer though!

(れ・ω・な)

A voice startled Rena as she closed her phone, “It’s funny to see you read mail.” Rena looked up and saw Jurina lying on her bed on her side with her head resting on her hand that was holding her head up. She blinked at the girl, confused at what Jurina meant and most importantly, why she was talking to her. “You smile when you were reading your mail and your smile got bigger when you were replying. Haven’t you even noticed that?” Jurina pointed out.

Rena shook her head in reply to Jurina’s statement. She know just shaking her head won’t keep the conversation going, which is something she really wanted to do right now because Jurina was actually the one starting the conversation. But she was just too shock and surprised at how Jurina is acting so far. The way Jurina treated her before dinner and during dinner was a complete opposite of how she’s treating her right now and it was confusing Rena’s mind so much she can’t actually think clearly.

The sound of a soft chime from the hallway broke Rena’s thought. She looked at Jurina again. “Lights out chime,” Jurina said as she lay back on her bed and pulled the covers over herself. Rena nodded then she too, climbed into the warm covers of her new bed. “Good night, Rena.” Jurina’s voice came from the other side of the room.

Rena, though still surprised at Jurina’s sudden kindness, whispered back, “Good night, Jurina.” She closed her eyes as she start to feel the sleep demon overtake her mind. However before sleep completely took over, she heard Jurina whisper in a really small voice,

“I’m sorry.”
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:25:47 PM by ohayou »

My Fanfics Collection

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Airin so cutee...
Jurina too

Furukawa’s perverted mind is DEFINITELY rubbing onto me.’
haha so funny  :rofl: :rofl: jurina become pervert

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
I don't really see myself as a Gekikara type....I'm more of a Black type of person in all honesty, or more like, that's what makes up my real personality. :lol:

Anyways, moving on with the story.

I knew it~
I am right, Akane did say that to Jurina, and Jurina.....she's so whipped over Akane, even going as far as to do what she said, lol...what is she exactly, a friend or Akane's girlfriend? Geez...so whipped and I like it.

Airin is so cute, omg, hahaha, too cute, I like RenAirin so much because of this fic, and I normally don't ship them, but dang! So cute........Airin day dreaming aww, and Airin is starting to feel the love, hohoho, will she realize that she loves Rena? Will Rena like her the same way too?

Jurina is starting to warm up to Rena too, though........lol, I agree with Jurina, Rena has a good back. :) Also, Jurina seems to be a pervert huh, she's looking at other girls backs while they change? Okay, that's definitely interesting...

I wonder what will happen in the morning though.
I wonder how Rena will react to the apology, will Akane come to her tomorrow and apologize? Or will she just rest up for the whole day? I wanna know........I wanna see Kuumin soon again too.... :heart:

Thanks for the update, you're quite fast you know, in making updates... :lol:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
YES AN UPDATE! lolol made me so giddy hahaha airin is just so cute :D daydreaming about ..well probably rena :P and shes starting to realise shes falling in love with rena! *starts celebrating* oh wait its too early..but renairin is just too cute !  :D :D

man jurina is treating churi like like..well like a girlfriend already o.o lol but then shes beginning to be captivated by rena! and her lovely back  :P
lol at jurina thinking shes turning into perverted airin xD

cant wait until the next update :)  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ow~ iceberg Jurina begin to melt in front of Rena~
AirinRena's moment is cute too

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
If that's the case, then I shall sacrifice lots and lots and lots of comments!

Noooo~!  :panic: My notebook!!!  :cry: Boo! You're so mean!

Haha, joke.  :peace: If you're going to write a Kumi X Jurina fic here or in your future fics, then I shall worship you more~!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Hail the great Ohayou-sama~!

Ooops.  :P Slipped the 'sama'!  :lol:

And what do you mean by

karomuwi-san would... wha.... WHA-???!!! Oh dear.... it's a gekikra-kawromuwi-san *hides fanfic plot under bed*

OHAYOU!!!! gozaimasu ( :P) If you dare lay a hand on my oshimen, I shall stop reading your fics! JUST KIDDING!  :P

Your fic is too fun to read. It's also amazing to imagine, so no...I won't stop reading it. ^^

Just promise me one thing....Please make Jurina beat the hell out of those who hit Rena-san. And maybe rip out their throats and heart. And maybe crush a few bones here and there? Maybe even... kill them? *looks hopeful*

ANYWAYS! Onto the comments for the new update!

Jurina's being a pervert~ Oooh~  :twothumbs Her seeing Rena's back! OMG! It made me squeal and jump up and down! Seriously! I'm not kidding! I jumped up and down, while imagining Jurina looking at the mirror! *blushes* Rena-san....Ahh~  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: DAME! No pervertic thoughts of Jurina kissing Rena there!

*covers red face* Ahhh` I'm so blushing. You're so mean, Ohayou (-san)! -3- Making me imagine Rena-san being kissed so passionately by Jurina in the shower!!! AAAH!!!! SO MEAN!  :angry: *facepalm* Ahh... I really dislike you, Ohayou (-san). (note: Dislike is less than hate ^^)

*sighs*Enough of Rena-san and Jurina in the bathroom. Let's get on to the way Airin keep on feeling her heart beating fast because of Rena-san. I mean...Having THE MATSUI RENA call you with your nickname?! I would have fainted. I mean...Airin already finds her sexy! And cute! And to have someone sexy and cute call you by your nickname! *faints*

I'm too biased about her. *sighs*

And about how Jurina's starting to warm up to her...GOOD JOB!  :thumbup :twothumbs The way you made her seem so shy...and see her Rena-san in the bathroom was just so cute!!! *gasps* Ahh! The scene is in my mind again!  Aaaahhhh!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: Stop it! The kiss scene is still in the future chapter!!! (there's a kissing scene between the two right? RIGHT?!)

I'm really glad that you posted an update so fast, Ohayou (-san).  It really made my day. And my day today was horrible. So feeding my empty heart with your fic was made my heart flutter. ^^ I thank you once again from the depths of my heart. :kneelbow:

THANK YOU!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Ah arigatou...ohayou-san...for the update...really like how you write Jurina began Warm up to Rena...

And...please...make this WMatsui pairing...not Renairin....lol

Thx
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Kamen Knight

This.. This is so awesome! The way you build the story really excites me! The WMatsui relationship is starting to grow, and RenAirin is just too cute! I can't tell which one Rena will end up with.. This fic is just.. so great.. I don't know what to say anymore.. Please update asap! or else I might die from anticipation..

man, I LOVE  THIS FIC!!

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Sieka
A Black-Sieka-san? :panic:
That's even creepier!
I mean, at least Gekikara is cute in some way~
Black is just... *shiver* dark and creepy and definitely NOT cute!
Just really really sexy~ xD

Jurina and Churi are JUST childhood friends for now~
I dunno what might develope as the story goes forward.
Maybe the two will end up hating each other while fighting for Rena?
Or maybe the two of them work together to get Rena?! (0.o)
Not sure how that would work... but meh~

And I try to update fast, because I don't like keeping readers waiting for too long.
Some starts to lose interest after awhile, I dunno.
Just me and my paranoidness~
And ofc, then there is Black-Sieka-san there to make sure I update fast xD

>>Pandah
Hahaha~ Everyone is captivated by Rena's perfectly smooth back~ *drools*

>>Karomuwi
Yay! Sacrifices! I get foooooood! I can get used to this worshiper idea xD

And don't worry, Karomuwi-san, I will NEVER do something so cruel to Rena.
Maybe. Or, at least... not yet.
But if harm does come to Rena, I'll make sure something is done about it. (^^)
Maybe Airi would like to fill in for Jurina and protect Rena? Muahahaha~ Who knows (^^)

Jurina kissing Rena?! And in the bathroom too?! (0.o)
What have karomuwi-san been thinking.......
But, meh, can't blame you though. *coughevenithoughtaboutthatcough*

Kissing scene between Jurina and Rena? Hmmm, maybe, maybe not~
I'll let you read on and find out xD

And I'm glad my update made your day, brush all those horrible-ness away!
Go! SHOO!
Rena's back shall make everything better! :lol:

>>HashirePomeranian
Jealous?! Why would you be jealous, HashirePomeranian-san?!
I should be the one being jealous, jealous that YOU write such awesome fanfics....
ESPECIALLY THAT KINGYOU ONE SHOT!!! *spazs over wmatsui one shot*

Ah, interactions between the girls will come in. Soon. Very soon. When I start focusing on it.

And Rena's back~ Ah~~~ How people fall head over heels over it~
AND THAT PHOTOBOOK PICTURE OF HER BACK!!!!! LDSKAHGLAJSHL *dies from sexiness overload*

As in for how long the fic will go on for...
Don't really have a set time yet, it could go on for a while.
Most likely at least till July?
But it might change, either get longer, or shorter.
I don't really know because I'm kind of working on the plot AS I write, not a very good idea though.
But yeah, this will probably last through the school year, or at least MY school year, which ends in June.

>>Kamen Knight
Thank you~ Thank you~ :bow:

But please, DON'T DIE ON ME YET, KAMEN-SAN!
I NEED YOU! I NEED READERS!
But really, don't die.
If you die, I will stop writing I swear!

>>Minna
I...
Am so very sorry for not updating today, again.
And I probably won't be able to update tomorrow either.
Not feeling very well...
Lungs are not working properly for me to breathe well enough to actually focus on writing fanfic, or anything else, like my homework projects which I STILL haven't finished yet.

But yeah, that's my story.

Um... There should be at least ONE more update this week, if not, two, or maybe three.
But I really doubt there will be anymore than that.

AND! Just have to share this awesomeness of Rena with everyone else,
for those who don't know what Rena's sekushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii back looks like (you have no idea what you're missing out here)
Rena's smexi senaka from her PB Kingyo
My favourite shot of Rena's smexi senaka

Yeah, I'm weird like that. That's just me. I just love Rena's back. *drools*
Anyway, time for me to go take moi medicine now~
Boo hoo~

My Fanfics Collection

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I FINALLY got this chapter written, after taking I dunno how many pills to sooth my breathing.
But hey, it's up, so that's all I care about (^^)

This chapter, might be boring for you guys, I dunno.
A bit long, but not as long as the previous chapter.
Anyway, enjoy!
I shall now go watch some Majisuka 2 because I'm really bored, and don't want to do homework yet :lol:

A loud sharp ring echoed in the room, breaking the morning silence. One of Rena’s hands found its way out of the warm covers and slammed down on her phone. The alarm stopped. Feeling satisfied with the quietness again, Rena shifted around on her bed and continued to sleep.

A loud knock came on the door.
No answer.
A few more knocks.
No answer.

A girl opened the door and walked into the room. “Rena? Are you awake?”
No answer again.
The girl gave the girl a tap on the shoulder, “Rena, you have to wake up now. It’s getting really late.”
Still no answer.

The girl frowned then looked around the room and walked into the bathroom. She walked back out with a towel in her hand, dripping in cold water. She reached forward and twisted the cold water from the towel onto the face of the sleeping girl. Rena’s eyes opened from the sudden coldness and she blinked at the intruder as she felt her brain go numb from the cold water. “Ah, finally. It’s about time you wake up.”

“Masana-san? W-What are you doing here?” Rena asked as she wiped the water from her face and tried to dry the parts of her pillow that were also drenched from the water that landed its way there.

Ignoring the question, the head girl threw the dripping towel back into the opened bathroom. Masana said as she closed Rena’s door behind her, “You’re really lucky I’m on duty this morning, there are other students out there that won’t even bother to wake late students up.”

Finally recovered from the brain freeze that the water gave her, Rena reached for her phone and opened it to read the time, 8:27am. She gave a small scream as she jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. “Ah! I’m going to be late!!!!” She kept repeating to herself as she got herself washed up and put on her uniform. She looked at the time again when she was all sorted, 8:53am. Rena screamed again and quickly grabbed her school bag from the side of the room and rushed out of her room, bolting down the empty hallway, towards her classroom.

Rena’s foot just made it into her classroom as the bell rang. She dropped her bag by her table and slumped onto the table in front of her. She felt some student’s eyes were eyeing her with curiosity but she didn’t care about anything right now, she blocked everything out of her mind as she tried to catch her breath again. That run from her room to the classroom across half the school campus without breakfast wasn’t exactly her ideal form of morning exercise. In fact, there was no ideal morning exercise in Matsui Rena’s life. The word “exercise” does not even exist in Rena’s vocabulary at all.

Rena looked up when she heard an unknown teacher walked into the classroom and wrote on the blackboard in bold letters two words: Free Period. The girl groaned and dropped her head on her table. Rena just ran all the way from her room to be in class on time for a free period? “Why are you doing this to me, Kami-sama...” Rena mumbled to herself.

Someone tapped Rena on her shoulder and asked in a voice filled with concern, “Are you alright, Rena-san?”

She immediately turned her head to the familiar voice. Looking at her was Airi. “Yeah, I’m fine, just... tired, and sleepy... and hungry...” Her last word was backed up by a small grumbling in her stomach. Rena gave a loud sigh and leaned on her arm sideways, so that she could keep her eyes looking at Airi. Maybe it was because of the colour of the rising sun shadowing Airi, or perhaps it was because of some kind of magical aura that Airi had, but when Rena looked at Airi, she could already feel her breathing turning back to normal and her hunger forgotten.

Airi looked away when Rena turned her head to look at her. Just a small moment and Airi could already start feeling the weird uneasy feeling swelling in the pit of her stomach again. She block out Rena’s observing stare and focused back onto her manga. It wasn’t as hard as she thought it would be. It didn’t take long for Airi to drown her mind with the manga plot.

Rena was pulled back from her observing when some girls decided to get up from their seats and make their way towards the desk in front of Rena. “Jurina! It’s free period! You want to go somewhere?” One of the girls asked. Rena’s mind was filled with memories of the previous night when she heard the name Jurina.

“I’m sorry.”

Did Rena really hear those words coming from Jurina’s lips? Or was it just her imagination? She wanted to ask Jurina, but there were so many girls surrounding Jurina’s table, Rena, who is just sitting behind her, couldn’t even catch a glimpse of Jurina’s shadow. Then she saw the crowd of girls move towards the door as Jurina’s voice spoke from within the crowd, “Alright, we’ll go hang out by the water fountain. I don’t feel like studying today anyway.” And the crowd disappeared. Now the classroom was almost empty.

“Rena?” An unfamiliar voice called out to Rena from the back of the classroom. Rena turned around. Smiling at her was Akane. Akane tried to stand up and walk towards Rena but dropped back down on her chair when she felt pain coming from her wounded leg.

Rena, being curious at what the girl wanted, and being concern for the girl’s leg condition, walked towards the girl and took one of the empty seats next to her. “You shouldn’t move much, Akane-san. That cut on your leg is pretty serious. Too much movement can make it really difficult for it to heal,” Rena said to the girl as she took a look at the cut on the girl’s leg. There was still blood climbing its way to the surface of the white bandages. Although Rena was still haunted by the way Jurina reacted last night when she was trying to help Akane, Rena still, for the first time, engaged in a direct conversation with the girl.

Akane smiled at Rena as she watched Rena look at the condition of her leg, “Hai. I’ll keep that in mind then. Thank you, Rena.” Rena looked up. “For last night. Thank you for helping me.” Akane slightly bowed her head at the taller girl who was now looking at her in the eyes.

“I didn’t help much. It was Akane-san’s friend that helped cleaned your wound,” Rena said to the girl as she sat back up and leaned against the back of her chair.

“But you were the one that helped me disinfect my wound. Indirectly,” Akane grinned. And then quickly added, “And you can just call me Churi by the way. Most people do.”

Rena nodded. “Then I guess I did help you out... Churi.” She returned Akane’s smile as she called the girl by her nickname. Rena found Akane a really nice girl to be around. Not too shy like Airi, but not too overly talkative like Kanako. Akane was right in the middle. But then, Airi has her charm, and Kanako has her’s. It wasn’t really fair to compare Akane to her other two friends.

“Oh, and, I apologize for Jurina, about the way she acted last night. If she hasn’t done so already,” Akane said in a really small voice. There was a slightly guilt in her tone as she thought about how Jurina treated Rena when Rena was only trying to help her. Although she asked Jurina to apologize as well, she wasn’t entirely confident that Jurina did do so, so she decided to apologize on her behalf anyway. Afterall, no harm would be done even if Jurina had already apologized.

Realization hit Rena. ‘Oh, so those words that I heard last night wasn’t my imagination.’ Rena shook her head, “It’s okay, there’s nothing to apologize for. She was just worried about you and Jurina has already apologized, I think.” The last two words were almost whispered as Rena still wasn’t completely sure whether Jurina would actually do something. Maybe it was just a coincidence that Jurina didn’t apologize and at the same time Rena’s imagination made her thought she did.

“So how about we go for a walk around the school? It’s free period and there’s nothing much to do,” Akane suggested. She really liked the outdoor. She always liked listening to the birds sing and could sit under the school’s giant sakura tree for hours just watching the birds flutter from branch to branch. It was much better than sitting in a classroom with nothing to do. Since Jurina wasn’t here, and Akane found Rena’s company quite enjoyable, she wanted to take a break from the indoor. Akane thought that since Rena is also at the same time, a new student, she might as well as introduce Rena to some of the school facilities as they walk. Even though Rena has probably already been brought around school by some other students.

Rena thought for awhile then looked at Akane’s leg again. “But your leg...” Rena mumbled as she slightly touched the wet spot on the bandage.

Akane winced at the small pain but managed to keep her smile up, “I still need to stretch it once in a while you know. Plus, you said moving it makes it difficult to heal, but not impossible. So a walk would be fine.”

Rena sighed then smiled back at the girl. She was never good at arguing, and she didn’t really want to start an argument anyway. Rena stood up and helped Akane out of her seat. The girl looked like she had difficulty walking by herself, so Rena allowed her to lean on her shoulder for support. “Where do you want to go?” Rena asked as they made their way out of the classroom.

“To the sakura tree. It’s beautiful, and in the morning around this time, there are a lot of birds singing there,” Akane replied, her eyes shining from the excitement. Akane took Rena’s hand and led her to the tree. Rena, fearing the girl will lose her balance from the pain, held tight onto the girl’s hand, ready to hold on in case she falls.

“Here it is. Isn’t it beautiful? Look at all those birds,” The girl pointed upward as she sat down next to the tree, with her back leaning against it. Rena slowly let go of Akane’s hand as the girl settled on the floor then sat down next to her and looked at where she was pointing.

The tree was magnificently beautiful. It smelled really nice too. And Akane was right, Rena could see birds of all kinds dancing from branch to branch, singing and chasing each other. It was truly a beautiful sight. Something Rena would’ve never been able to see back at her old school.

“I always come here when I feel sad, and I would just sit here and watch the birds. Then after awhile, I’ll feel happy again,” Akane spoke softly as she picked up some of the baby pink petals of the ground and twirl them around her fingers. “I sometimes come here when I’m bored too. It helps pass the time.” The girl pointed up at one of the red birds which stood out from the rest with its yellow tail. “That bird is always here. She never leaves when I’m around. Whenever I’m here, I can always see her.”

Rena didn’t know how Akane knew the bird was a girl but she watched with amazement as the said bird fluttered from the branch and landed on Akane’s finger. Akane lifted a finger and slowly stroked the bird. Rena studied the girl’s face as she played with the bird, Rena could see the girl was troubled with something. She didn’t like that, even though she haven’t known Akane for long. Rena never liked seeing other people around her feel sad. It was just the way she was. “Churi? Is something troubling you?” Rena asked.

The finger stopped. Akane looked up at Rena then looked back at the bird. There was a moment of silence. Akane gave a small sigh and waved the bird away. Then she turned her attention back to the sakura petal on her skirt. “Jurina-chan and I used to come here together all the time. We would sit under here in the weekends and talk for hours. Sometimes, when the weather is really nice, I would just fall asleep while listening to the birds. And Jurina-chan would just sit beside me and wait for me to wake up...”

Rena listened closely as Akane continue to tell her of what she and Jurina used to do together. She could catch a glimpse of loneliness and sadness in her voice every now and then, but then it was always replaced by a small smile on the girl’s face. Hearing the way Jurina was described, Rena could almost tell that the two girls were really close together and that Jurina is a really nice girl. But then a thought hit Rena as she listened closer to the deep meaning in the girl’s words. “Nee, Churi,” Rena paused, wondering if she should actually ask Akane this, but then decided to go ahead anyway. “You like Jurina don’t you?”

Akane looked at her in surprise then quickly look down, a small tint of pink spread across her cheeks. She gave a small nod, “Always had. Even before we came to this school together. But I don’t think Jurina-chan feels the same way for me.” Akane felt like Jurina was only treating her like her little sister, since Jurina is an only child in her family and had always said how she wished she could have a sister.

“Have you tried asking Jurina if she felt the same way though?” Akane looked up then slowly shook her head. Rena gave a small smile, “Then how do you know she doesn’t feel the same?” Rena could tell Akane was feeling really down and she wanted to cheer her up. That was something that Rena was good at, cheering people up. Suddenly, from across the school campus where there was a water fountain, the two girls could hear squeals of excitements.  Rena’s eyes squinted as she tried to look at what’s going on. ‘Oh,’ Rena thought to herself as she saw a cluster of girls bunching together around one girl that stood out so much, Matsui Jurina.

There was a small laugh. Rena looked at Akane. There was a sad expression on her face as she spoke, “Because I just know. If Jurina-chan likes me, why is she all over the other girls?”

Rena looked back at the group of girls. Rena frowned at the sight of Jurina chatting and laughing with the other girls. Akane was right, Jurina was all over the other girls. A few hugs here and a few kisses there. ‘Matsui Jurina, you are so not helping right now.’ Rena thought to herself. But then the protective look of Jurina from last night flew back into her mind. “But the way Jurina is so protective over you, that’s not the way a normal friend acts.”

“That’s because she’s treating me like a little sister. Jurina is an only child. She always said how she wanted a sister.” Akane threw the petal on the ground, feeling annoyed at the fact. The two girls sat in silence again, with no sounds surrounding them but the chirping of the birds and the occasional squeals of the girls. Then Akane turned around to face Rena and let out a small smile, “Sorry for talking for so long. I always talk out loud about these things when I’m here, whether to the tree or to the birds. But today, since Rena is here, and I find you much easier to talk to than trees, I kind of talked more than usual.”

Not knowing what else to say to cheer the girl up, especially with the group of girls flirting with Jurina in front of the two of them across the school ground, Rena sighed. This was the first time Rena had failed at trying to cheer someone up. Or so she thought.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR~

Rena frozed. Akane looked at her and blinked, trying to identify what that sound was. Then she broke into laughter. Rena held onto her stomach, trying to stop the embarrassing sound of hunger from being heard. Her face burning red at the sound. But seeing Akane all happy again and was laughing, Rena couldn’t help but smile a bit at her own embarrassment. Akane held up both her arms at Rena and smiled at her, “C’mon, Rena. Help me up. I got some food in my bag that you can eat.” Rena nodded and stood up herself, brushed off the dusts on the back of her skirt then pulled the girl up carefully. “I do hope you like melonpan, Rena. Because that’s the only food I have,” Akane said as the two of them slowly made their way back to the classroom, ignoring the big scene the group of girls were making over Jurina.

Akane had never seen Rena’s eyes brighten up so quickly. Rena had a large grin on her face, her eyes shining at the mention of melonpan, “What are you talking about!? I love melonpan! It’s been ages since I ate one! The last time I ate one was before for breakfast before I came to this school!”

“Rena, that was yesterday!” Akane exclaimed.

“Exactly! It’s been ages hasn’t it?” The two girls laughed.

Akane still couldn’t believe she poured out all those troubled thoughts deep inside her heart to Rena just then back at the tree. Those were the kinds of thoughts that she never shared with anyone, not even Kumi and Mizuki who were the next closest friends she had just after Jurina. Akane looked at Rena, it was probably because Rena had a calming aura around her. No other people she knew in this school had that kind of aura. Akane smiled to herself, looks like she won’t have to be alone all the time during free period now.

At first, Rena was surprised that the girl would talk about her emotional thoughts with herself. But then when she thought about it closely, Rena was really glad that Akane told her about these things. Because it means that deep inside, the girl trusted her a lot. Although it was a very short time, but already, Rena felt like the friendship between her and Akane just had a big jump forward. Seems like Rena just made another friend.

My Fanfics Collection

Offline Kamen Knight

Oh my God..  what have I read.. I've got exams on Monday and I can't help but thinking about this fic all the time..

This time we have JuriChuri to join WMatsui and RenAirin..  I don't know what to say anymore.. this is too awesome..

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - A Single Teardrop