JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010

Author Topic: (Artist) Nakagawa Shoko  (Read 384905 times)

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Nakagawa Shoko
« Reply #1560 on: April 24, 2010, 03:47:06 AM »
Friday 4.23.2010

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #1561 on: April 29, 2010, 11:01:39 PM »
Shoko Nakagawa - Ray Of Light

01 - RAY OF LIGHT
02 - diamond high
03 - calling location -Live Version-
04 - RAY OF LIGHT -Instrumental-

d/l : [MF]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:23:43 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Takuya7

• Member+
« Reply #1562 on: May 20, 2010, 06:38:09 PM »
I love her two new songs, Diamond High and RAY OF LIGHT :love:

he's one of the guitarist / keyboards of shokotan, GIZA RED. are they officially dating? ww
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 02:35:38 PM by Takuya7 »

Offline Timewizard21

• Member+
« Reply #1563 on: May 22, 2010, 01:05:32 AM »

he's one of the guitarist / keyboards of shokotan, GIZA RED. are they officially dating? ww

I think you mean Matsugashita Hiroyuki.  He's been the guitarist and keyboard in all of Shokotan's major concerts so it wouldn't be surprising if they were close.  I don't think that is actually him though.  In the blog post you got the picture from, she says it's the cameraman for Kagakukun  :lol:
She doesn't mention Hiroyuki at all in the blog post so I'm not sure where you are getting the reference from  :?

http://ameblo.jp/nakagawa-shoko/entry-10540172549.html

This weekend is the last weekend for Prism Tour in Yokohama  :cry:.  I ended up going to the one in Fukuoka, Tokyo and Osaka already.  To be honest, it was a bit boring because of the anisongs at the beginning.  She doesn't end up talking to the audience until about 40 minutes into the concert so it starts off slow but after the slow songs (Kirei A La Mode and Snow Tears), it picks up and gets better.  Not as good compared to Magical Tour though which I still think was her best concert.  Ray of Light was a bit of a letdown during the concert since it's too slow paced.  She ended up singing it after Namida no Tane and before Calling Location so it feels a bit out of place.  It probably would have been better to stick it with the slow songs.

Anyways, she announced a 5th anniversary concert at Makuhari in November during the JCB concert.

Offline Takuya7

• Member+
« Reply #1564 on: May 22, 2010, 02:14:24 AM »

I think you mean Matsugashita Hiroyuki.  He's been the guitarist and keyboard in all of Shokotan's major concerts so it wouldn't be surprising if they were close.  I don't think that is actually him though.  In the blog post you got the picture from, she says it's the cameraman for Kagakukun  :lol:
She doesn't mention Hiroyuki at all in the blog post so I'm not sure where you are getting the reference from  :?

http://ameblo.jp/nakagawa-shoko/entry-10540172549.html

well, he looks similar to Giza RED. so sorry if Im saying pointless things here XDD  XD

This weekend is the last weekend for Prism Tour in Yokohama  :cry:.  I ended up going to the one in Fukuoka, Tokyo and Osaka already.  To be honest, it was a bit boring because of the anisongs at the beginning.  She doesn't end up talking to the audience until about 40 minutes into the concert so it starts off slow but after the slow songs (Kirei A La Mode and Snow Tears), it picks up and gets better.  Not as good compared to Magical Tour though which I still think was her best concert.  Ray of Light was a bit of a letdown during the concert since it's too slow paced.  She ended up singing it after Namida no Tane and before Calling Location so it feels a bit out of place.  It probably would have been better to stick it with the slow songs.

Anyways, she announced a 5th anniversary concert at Makuhari in November during the JCB concert.

Hooray for her 3rd concert. and I wish I can see her 5th anniversary concert

Offline starry01482

• Member+
« Reply #1565 on: July 18, 2010, 08:00:06 PM »
but after the slow songs (Kirei A La Mode and Snow Tears), it picks up and gets better.

It probably would have been better to stick it with the slow songs.

I love those ballads.  I think she should sing more stuff like that.  Some of the latest anime pop/rock type stuff I haven't found so distinctive.  But whatever she sings as long as she keeps being that cute quirky Shoko we all love through her blog and appearances....that's the main thing.

Offline Timewizard21

• Member+
« Reply #1566 on: July 26, 2010, 04:55:16 PM »
Wow Shokotan is going to be starring in a new drama
「恋の正しい方法は本にも設計図にも載っていない」
http://www.doramo.jp/

Offline Takuya7

• Member+
« Reply #1567 on: August 03, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »
so, I read right

Is she the lead actress?

also, Flying Humanoid PV out ^________^

Offline Timewizard21

• Member+
« Reply #1568 on: August 07, 2010, 09:41:51 AM »
I've been too busy to keep up with Shokotan news these days so I'm not really sure :(
It doesn't look like it's really that interesting
Flying Humanoid PV looks really cool though!

Offline stitchix

« Reply #1569 on: August 09, 2010, 01:59:58 AM »
Flyning Humanoid PV

Offline GigantoShokofan

« Reply #1570 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:46 AM »
so, I read right

Is she the lead actress?

It appears so...you an actually watch the first episode on link TimeWizard posted http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/drama/nakagawashoko/
She is so cute. It seems to be a Love Story. It seems her character is very shy www. she is actually quite good.

Flying Humanoid PV looks really cool though!
I agree! It's a great song! I fell in love with it immediately!  :) :heart: There really isn't any Shokotan songs I don't like though. I love them all.
www Is that an ipad? heheheh

(side note: wow I haven't been on here in forever. It's great to see that post are still being made)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1571 on: August 29, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »
Shokotan on Mujack 26.08.10. It was so crazy funny. :lol:

@2:30 on the first clip. It made me feel so much better. :nervous
Such a positive way of thinking. Honestly, they should change all registration forms with that instead.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1572 on: September 03, 2010, 11:04:39 PM »
^ahw privated already.

Check out the super cheap shokotan book @ CDJ: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-786830

I confess I kinda lost track of Shokotan, but she's totally back on my radar. I really dig Ray Of Light  :thumbup

Offline Timewizard21

• Member+
« Reply #1573 on: September 04, 2010, 06:52:10 AM »
^ahw privated already.

Check out the super cheap shokotan book @ CDJ: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-786830

I confess I kinda lost track of Shokotan, but she's totally back on my radar. I really dig Ray Of Light  :thumbup

Wow why did that book get so cheap  :angry:
I actually bought it full price  :cry:
At least I can afford a spare now  :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1574 on: September 05, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »
^ahw privated already.
Yeah. The user seems to be switching private on and off on a timetable basis.

get it at H!O instead: :thumbsup
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=30184

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1575 on: September 11, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »

Offline Takuya7

• Member+
« Reply #1576 on: September 28, 2010, 03:44:53 PM »
wow! new album  :drool:

How can we see her drama anyway?

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #1577 on: October 04, 2010, 06:02:47 PM »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:27:53 PM by Afro_Stud »

Offline Takuya7

• Member+
« Reply #1578 on: October 05, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »

woo~ new sets of pix...
Good job ^___^

Offline starry01482

• Member+
« Reply #1579 on: October 08, 2010, 01:15:23 PM »
I've had some listens through the album.

1 Flying Humanoid - makes little impression, generic rock song.

2 Gozen Rokuji - quite catchy.

3 Namidaboshi - chorus not that good and smoothed over, production not so interesting.

4 Kokoro no Antenna - good production, livens up the song, not bad. Maybe third best song on the album.

5 Rainbow forecast - not bad song.

6 Shortcake adventure - thought is would more exciting with the unusual title. Chorus a bit simple and repetitive.

7 Jewelry heart - good production, but chorus not that good a bit repetitive.

8 Lemonade - lively but not that memorable. Chorus a bit of a smoothed over melody.

9 Arigatou no Egao - best ballad on the album, decent song. Up there with the two smooth ballads she was singing at the end of 08 and start of 09.

10 RAY OF LIGHT - not that distinctive, some repetition in the chorus that doesn't work for me too. Definitely not as good as Snow Tears which was a really good power ballad.

11 Namida no Tane, Egao no Hana - extravagant song, one of the better on the album. Chorus is convincingly catchy.

12 TYRANT too young - lively, but vocal melody not great. Chorus unmemorable.

13 Sen no Kotoba to Futari no Himitsu - pleasant vocal, but melody not that special, not as anthemic as it wants to be.

Best songs: Arigatou no Egao, Namida no Tane Egao no Hana, Kokoro no Antenna, Rainbow forecast, Gozen Rokuji.

Her best album still Big Bang I think.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 04:41:08 PM by starry01482 »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010