JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - mafuyu no seiza

Author Topic: z's OS Collection (KojiYuu, WMatsui)  (Read 5131 times)

Offline z

• is it weird to loving idols ?
z's OS Collection (KojiYuu, WMatsui)
« on: December 10, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
A Kiss

This is Good day.

Winds blows give the clouds strength to slowly-flying on the clear blue sky. Sun is shining. Proudly spread the light all-over the earth. The temperature is neither so hot nor cold. It is just perfectly fine. Birds expressing their bliss, chirping their own song- own word. On the trees, sung happily. Their melodious voices contribute for the perfectness of the day. Especially for haruna, the moment is rare for her, when she can sit alone, enjoying her day. Nothing someone want-to confess, nothing some people barging about her perfectness body and her goddess face. Nothing. Just  she alone, enjoying the clear sky, feel the winds blowing her face, slowly. Perfect.

But, nothing last forever. It is happen to haruna, too. Her perfect day is interrupted by the squirell jump from the trees and landing in her-lips. Yes, lips.

It is happen when Haruna closing her eyes sensing the breeze on her face, blow away her hairs felling so comfortable until something touch her lips, something soft and kinda wet.
There’s strangeness but the coziness seems stronger and controlling harunato stay still and drive her to replied the movement from the other side. But. No. haruna not crazy enough to replying something she isn’t know what, tough honestly she love how comfortable that weird things feels on her lips. It is like they made to each other. If only haruna know a little clue about what is the thing or whose lips it is,she actually not pushing herself  away after 10 second-to-regain-conscious back. 

2 second seems like forever for haruna, she want to see as soon as possible whose or what’s the ones who steal her precious lips is. After the struggle battling the laziness to open her eyes,haruna shocked by smiling creature in front of her. it is not like a beast or somehow shitty creature, honestly the one who stand on front of haruna now is beautiful, her smile so dazzling and her teeth shone brightly between her lips. The dimples to, has a special place on her cheeks, also the big-round eyes and brown orb mesmerizing haruna. though her face look like squirrel, haruna think it is totally okay kissed by someone like the-one-in-front-of-her now but at least you must know someone better to kiss her or him. Because,

“who are you ?”
Yes, haruna didn’t knew her.

just “who are you” ?
“what else you expected then ?”
“ you don’t want to slap me,curse me or any others form of ragging ?”
“Why would I?”
Seriously,this girl seems like have no idea what I did with her.
“because … e-eh I k-kiss you ?”
“ah right… why you kiss me ?”
so the rumors are totally right, this beautiful goddess in front of me is an airhead, totally airhead.
But call me lucky because this airhead-ness saves me from any of slap or raging that I expected before. If only I know I will not receive any of dangerous reaction who will put my life in endanger state, I will do it earlierer and long.
“Because you are too cute to resist, ah I am oshima yuko, btw.”
And now she seems like thinking a really serious-problem and after that just made a ah whatever face,but still cute. So cute.
 “e-ehm I think Kissing someone just because they are cute isn’t the right thing oshima-san, especially when they are strangers you know. Now,I forgave you. but I am not tolerate another time if you try to kiss me again. And I am kojima haruna.”
 “I know you, nyan-nyan. You are popular you know”
“nyan-nyan ? okay, You know me. But I still don’t know you, and how do I know you are not ghost or an aliens yuko ? Because, there aren’t any sounds when you came and kiss me, nothing footstep’s sounds, nothing breathing’s sounds. It is suspicious, you know.”
She is pouting, her pink lips look so damn..attractive. god she is so cute I want to kiss her again but.. I am already got the war declaration to-not-kiss-her-again just now, seriously, how she can make that kind of face and banned me to kiss her. Ah life is too cruel sometimes.
“Because you too enjoying yourself hime-sama. You don’t know the images of you more breathe-taking than the clear sky above us”
“sweet talking, doesn’t you ? I am sure if you are a man,I will fall for you now, yuko ”
I am not a perfect-man and a prince you dreamed of  haruna, I’ll never will. but I am surely will try my best to make you fall for me. soon.
“It is ok just a friends…..for now “

YukoPOV

It had been 2 years, but we are didn’t moving forward until now, or will never into zone called relationship. You know haruna, I kind of give up now. Every ways I am trying. every step, I’m doing. I show you my affection, in or not in public. I am always there for you need or not needed, saying I love you with or without sounds. I am believing enough that it had reach you. or you never want it to reach you. it hurts me when you always distancing yourself when all I want to is to warm-hug you. when you avoid my “ I love you”, but you always so “Takamina takamina””, or “marichan-marichan” everytime they near you. it is not good to love to deep,hope to much. So now here I am.
In front of your door.

It had been 2 years we are together, as a friend yuuchan. The way you showing me your affection it is to pleasant for me. the way you gentleness touch me. touch my heart. And the way you show your love, the way you screaming “I love you”, loudly or your eyes radiating it.
   I am always a jerk. I love you but I am to afraid to tell, or show i love you. I am afraid that when you and me be us, soon we will discover our weakness and you or I am cannot fulfill our big expectation for each other. I have big expectation yuko, for you. I am always afraid you will find me boring and break our relationship, well all I know is we are never in good relation and term with our ex. So here I am being a jerk decide that I will never step further, we are better in a long-FriendZone. Relationship is fragile yuuchan, when we are together I want it to be forever and being in a relationship with nothing but love binding us is to risk to me yuuchan. Can you just porpose me and bind our relationship with a Ring? Absolutely, you can’t. It isn’t like you don’t wanna or anything, it is because of me being me, a coward who can’t show her love to you,as clear as you show me yours. Me, who to shame to show and tell you that I love you even it is just the two of us. Me, who want to make you jealous but in my way just make you mistaken as a code that I didn’t like you, When actually I like you, so much.
I am, a foolish who make you give up on me.

*flashback  1 week ago*

“where are yuko ?”
“ I don’t know miichan, you better ask nyan-nyan”
And then their eyes staring to me with “you must know” look but hell..
“I don’t know to kay, she just rarely with us now, she even didn’t contact me in the past week”
Yes, she never. I feel that. She has changed. Or she giving up ? I know. Soon,yuuchan will pass her limited to always waiting me. but I didn’t ready to losing her. I will never. Because I don’t want to.
I'm staring at the glass in front of me,
Is it half empty or I've ruined all you've given me?
“That’s yuko”
As soon as that word come to mayu’s mouth I whirl my head to look at where she pointing, and there’s you.
“ah she seems so happy with that boy, he is eiji afterall”
eiji is the most popular boy in our college,good in everything, and also she is already debuted as a model.
“so lucky to be yuko” yuki sighing like an old lady who want to married already.
I don’t know what my fellow group said, chit-chatting, laughing at anymore. I fell like a hollow now, blank. I just staring nowhere and accidently our eyes met, you give me “are you feel what I always feel? it is hurts?” look. And.. yes, I am. it is hurt. So much.

I am here in front of haruna’s  door for I don’t know how long. I am just to afraid to knocking, to afraid that I actually knocking my heart and make it broken into more more little pieces when I want is healing as soon as possible. I want to just run and never ever make a contact to haruna again, and starting build a new relationship with a person who love me and I love. But,no. I am just love that person who always stabbing my heart until it bleeding and numb, she is airhead who don’t know how much I love her even I always shows that.

And then my phone ringing disturbing my train of thoughts. There the one who I am thinking right now.
“yuuchan?” her  voices sounds weird. It is like she is crying. The one and only thing I hate is look at her broken and crying like that, suddenly and to sudden I forgot all what she  do to me all I want is to hug her and calm her right now. Rushing to input the password of her apartment, I know.. she told me long ago with no fear  at all. That’s one of the moment when haruna put me into the air.. ah I didn’t need flashback now, my haruna need me..

“yuuchan *sobs* i know I've been selfish, but don’t leave me. I don’t want to wake up alone noticing that you already leave me, don’t tell me that I will live my life alone.  I am sorry but I am just me, a coward who can’t tell my own feeling to my one and only love, the one who just hurt you whatever I do, when actually I want is express my love for you…. I can do better, I will changed but please-

I don’t give her a chance to finishing her statement, cause hell, it is hurt to hear she blame herself for hurting me, hearing her like that is worst than when she avoiding me.
“hush… stop that non-sense thing nyan-nyan”  I am already in front of her now, in her dark room looking at her shattered condition, swollen eyes but still as beautiful as angel. It is hurt to saw her like that but call me cruel when I want to laugh right now. Cause she wore her terrifying expression, with her mouth open want to scream but her brain is stuck in shock state.
“hey… it is me, actually I am in front of your home when you call me... sorry for terrifying you” now she gave me so-you-not-a-ghost- look.  but as soon her expression change to sad expression once again. It is stabbing me, once more.
“ you want to say a goodbye right ?”
her tears is streaming from her eyes, she kneeling hide her face and crying, I am. adjusting my position into front of her. bid her to sit properly, look her right into the eyes I fell like I am the cruelest person who make her crying so hard  like that,we share an intense glance.
“you want to give up on me?” 
she questioning with that hurtful eyes, I holding her face make her look straight to my eyes, I wipe her tears with my thumb, as gentle as I can, I am afraid I will broke her who-already-broken with just my  thumb she is now to fragile, she is just a weak-cat who can’t carry her burden by herself. She is still haruna who needed me so much, she is still haruna who I see for the first time in the bellow of tree, screaming for some accompanied. So I lean closer,

And our lips met, crashing each other with the smoothest movement,  that kiss. the gentle one,We sharing our burden, that kiss, the bitter kiss mixed with ours tears,communicating what we can’t explain with a word. That kiss make you and me,became us.

End

this is my second fic, i am sorry for the boring storyline and a randomness :bleed eyes:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:11:43 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: OS collection. Kojiyuu : A kiss
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 07:26:08 AM »
is cute I like it!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 07:45:39 AM »
Awwww kojiyuu ....  :mon inluv:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 12:08:41 PM »
My KojiYuu feels pushed me to read this fic. :mon inluv:

Wow! It's not even boring! You should create more KojiYuu fics! :mon determined:

Looking forward to your works~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline z

Re: OS collection. Underage and Bar (Wmatsui)
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 10:20:47 AM »

Looking forward to your works~ :mon bye:
thanks you already leave a comment  :love:

Awwww kojiyuu ....  :mon inluv:
hehehe.. i love them :wub:
is cute I like it!
thank youu so muchh.. :D

so i heard abut Jurina news yesterday, and this story suddenly come into my mind.This is my first Wmatsui Ever, please forgive my granmmar mistake and the boring and cheesy story, sorry.

Underage and Bar

So I believed that all of you already knew about my new scandal, underage and bar.
 It is not I don’t know that reporter from damn-magazine already following me from beginning, I know okay, I am a smart kid tou. But it is just there something important who made I must went to that bar, because someone calling me to..
“Hello. Ms. Matsui …”
“Yes, who is it?”
“I am a staff from sober bar, you must come to our bar now… ”
What the problem really, I never going alone to bar. I am good kid. I am just following the old-member one or two times, and I am not drinking something that banned for me. Really you must believe in me.
“Miss Matsui Rena is in here..”
“What? ”
yeah, Rena is the one I have always been following if I am in bar. She is damn old-lady who like drink so much. I never let her drink alone because she surely will make a problem, believe me. another reason is who will let her girl in Drunk stated and alone. it is to reckless, Especially when your girl beautifulness is in high-level. It is dangerous.
“Ms. Matsui is in here and she forced me to call you or she will go out from this VVIP room”
 “Ok, tell her to wait..  As soon I’ll be there”
Smell.. I smell problem. Seriously,Rena why now. You know I have been followed by that reporter, right you don’t know. Oh goddamn. It is hard choices.
but Rena will always be number one. Rena will be the most important in my important. So here I am in front of this hi-class bar.
There sound of camera, but Rena voice is louder in my brain. Even it is just an imaginary, and camera’s sound is…
*click*
Obvious.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Where..?” I ask the receptionist, didn’t to ask the detail because she is already know me and rena verywell.
“in 20A, there are staffs in front of her room”
I am heading to her room, as fast as I can. Rena, can turn into gekikara-mode if she doesn’t  get what she want. Especially  when she drunk . The staff immediately open Rena’s door when they see me and i didn’t had enough time to adjusting my eyes to the room bar when I fell Rena wildly come and hug me..
“woah.. easy rena...”
She hug me and we stay in that position long enough to make my foot stiff, too long to make me suspicious that she was fall asleep,but suddenly she lift her head and look through me.. wait.
She is crying.
But she look damn sexy. It is not because i am a pervert but  now she wore the expression of gekikara- in serious mode but with tears in her eyes, adding a salt in the already salty-soup, she bit her lips.
“why are you crying Rena-chan?” I try to persuade her, and pushing behind my desire to kiss her, right now right here.
“ Hic.. who are you ? are you matsui ?”
Oh, Great.
“come.. come hic.. ” she pull me and forced me to sit on the sofa, when she sexily walk to the drink table and once again pour her vodka to a glass. Brought her glass she walk lean to me and sat on my lap, her hand held my shoulders when we share an intense glance. Too intense, and can make me turn on with just her glance. Sadly she break it and focus to her glass.
being jealous to her glass, I grab it and… drink it. my first drink ever. I don’t want her to drink more than this. That kind of drink is never good to our body, especially when you already not in human-mode like her,now.
“Enough Rena, you already had enough with that bir ” wrong move jurina. She turned into gekikara now,congratulation.
Congratulated yourself when you get into bigger problem isn’t a good move,but what can I do. She is sat on top of me, even just a move is hard so it is impossible to run away. being afraid I am I just staring at my jacket’s zipper like it is the most interesting thing in the world. But you must know,Staring my zipper is better than staring Rena’s face now. Until..
“Look at me.. You! ” she grab my chin and forced me to look at her.
“give me back..”
“Wha-
Rena forcefully kiss me and grab back of my head. And suck my mouth. Being confuse I am,i can’t think to replay her kiss until she parted our lips
“replay it…”
she whisper huskily to my ear and lean closer to my face, our eyes met. Share a deep-intense glance, there’s lust in her eyes and I believed I have that too. I mean who not ,when you are just separated 2-cm from angel’s face and you can feel her breath and make you hot.
We lean closer until there’s nothing gap in our face.
 Passionate, our lips clashing each other hardly, battling each other, biting here biting there. trying to be dominance rena pin me down. Our saliva met, mix each other,beer’s sensation felt hard in there, sadly we need oxygen, we parted and once again sharing an intense glance but now there little tears in her eyes.
“Why are you crying?” It is my weakness Rena-chan, please don’t cry.
“Give me back that dink…”
“Eh, you cry just because that drinks?” ok unimportant
“Thanks to that drinks hic.. I can forget that damn Matui”
What ? me?
“who ?”
“Matsui junaa..hic .. she is stupid,ugly,baka, stupid, gay.. but I love herl”
Ok cut it off rena-chan, really what is wrong with Me.
“what wrong with her ?”
“you knowl her ? said hic.. to her. stop flirting with everyone, stop hugging there hugging here, she is hic.. taken. But like
There’s nothing hic, with our relationship, I hate her hic…”
She crying and it is all because of that damn-matsui jurina. yes, Because of me.
Staring into her eye, there’s deeply scars in her eyes, I want to erase that. I pin her down, looking straight to her eye.  I want to erase that. So I lean closer and kiss her, hoping it’ll be distract her sadness, this one is gentle, nothing lust just pure love, via that kiss I want her to know that me, mine is hers and just her. That’s kiss not last to long I don’t want her run out of oxygen more than this, i don’t want her troubled just because of me. Just Because of me.
“Rena chan”
“ euhm ? Alre you Jurina ?” wah she is still unconscious.
“You know Jurina Love you, Jurina always love you. She is childish, always flirting to everyone, always hugging everyone, kissing everyone but you know right ? Her heart is always yours.  her future will always be you. My future is just you Rena-chan. So please don’t stop loving me,because I will always love you”
No response.
“Great she is sleeping”  Rena-chan being Rena chan. Always Ruining the moment.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
I Ask a Bar staff to booked me a hotel in above of this bar,actually it is in one building with a Hi-class hotel and Hi-class restaurant. I piggy back Rena to a hotel room. Lying her slowly in the bed, set up her blanket and I sit on the end of bed. Trying to call my manager to pick me here, it is damn 1 in midnight and going out without your manager will be another problem. And I already had enough.
   While waiting for my manager I am Spending my time watching the angel sleeping, it is so beautiful and breath-taking,make you felt time passes so fast until my phone ringing as a sign my manager already here. Wearing back my black jacket I give Rena peck on the lips and kiss her forehead. Then, I am wearing back my hat but suddenly Rena holding my hand and mumbling my name and don’t want me to go.
“jurina, I love you”
She is just sleep-talking but, it is so sweet because I know I am there in Rena dream with her and for me to Rena will always be my dreams come true.
So once again I lean closer and whisper
“ I will comeback before you open your eyes, don’t worry “
Because hell. I wanna accompany you to sleep here,really really I am, but it will be another-another-another scandal with “17, underage, bar,drinking,sleeping on the bar”  I don’t want  aki p forced me to graduatae because of that and we will separated Rena. So I came back home.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

5 in the morning, I am already in the taxi, I am sure the staff of that damn-magazine already leave me because, hell. They already get what they want. But in my mind nothing about that problem even just a bit, in my head is I want to see my Girls opening her eyes and the one she see is me. Make me impatience to make her became mine,officialy.
   I am slowly climb on the bed,wearing a blanket too, and tangling my hair. So it is like I am with her from beginning, Sorry Rena. I’ll never be a good kid, I know.
 I didn’t need to wait that long until Rena slowly open her eyes, flickered one-two time, trying adjusting with the light and finally she can see me. Rena was little bit shock, she shock because of me, or because my grinning-like-a pervert expression I wore, I don’t know. It is take a time like 1minutes until Rena sure that it is not a dream
“Why you are here?”
Easy Question Rena, my brain didn’t need to search for the answer, I always know why I am here beside you.
“Because, I Love You”.

And then I peck her lips.

End.

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: OS collection. Underage and Bar (Wmatsui )
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »
Yeah that scandal, right? That magazine is just never stop telling lies and more lies.
The end tho... Because I love you XD
Keep writing (๑'⌣'๑)づ

Offline ayudewi6

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
Wow! Was inspired because of J scandal? Well I love fanfic like this ww  :D :twothumbs
Mmm if you could please make wmatsui fanfic again okay? :lol:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
Someone need to made that freaking magazine company bankrup just keeping telling lies

I love how u made the scandal become fanfics

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 05:45:50 AM »
if this happen I think everybody gonna forgive to Jurina :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »
I want continuation with rena piv pwiiiiiiiis

Offline z

Re: OS collection. luckiest love (Wmatsui )
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 07:27:58 AM »
hello it is me. i am always active as a silent reader btw. if i replied to the message not isnt it too late? sorry  :(
and this is my fourth fiction.

Sorry for the cheesy storyline, and grammatically error. this is my fourth fanfic I wrote but, I am always active as a silent reader btw. I am not good at writing, anyone want to teach me how to ? >< :D

Luckiest love
[/size]
Main char/ pairing : Matsui Rena,Matsui Jurina.
   Char : 4000

“Rena chan is luckiest person ever”
 fujita nana said with daydreaming face and invisible saliva drolling in her mouth.
“eh.. I think jurina the lucky one. She can get the hime-cold-sama attention and maybe… heart”
Airin, jealously clear  in her face.
“But don’t you think they are really cute together, jurina is a prince in this all-woman-high-school, and don’t mention about the beautifulness of rena made her the princess everyone-want. their personality too. when jurina all clingy so hyperactive and rena is so Quiet. They are completing each other ” nakanishi said with so much happiness in her voice. It is obvious she is fangirling over them
“yeah they  were childhood friends, tsun and dere-dere. Such a perfect theme and beautiful love story they had”, churi said.
“do you know how they are getting closer ?” airin said.
“they are childhood friends, that’s all?” nana Questioning.
“not as simple as that tou…

Rena-chan is the most Un-sociable child in their houses area, she usually staying at her house, watching cartoon or just talking to the doll. Jurina is the reverse. Always everywhere, anywhere. Her mama is really having a hard time to find her.
 One day,a 6 year old J is crying loudly, her knee is bleeding. It is just, normal because She is a naughty girl, who randomly peeking at her neighbor house but, unfortunately, the owner of the house has a dog. it is a cute dog, but jurina who is too suspecting and make the dog barking. Startled, J can’t balance her tiny body and she is falling.

“Ruby, don’t distru…”
As soon young  rena found Jurina crying in front of her garage, looking blood in J knee, she is panic ; rena is the easily panic girl type. It is normal when she is starting to panic when all she sees is just a small cut in jurina’s knee.
Rena running here, running there, hesitant where the direction she must go, mumbling “what should I do”, she want to calling her mama but don’t want to left jurina alone there. She Squat, and then stand, squat, stand, squat,stand,she is sweating for nothing.
J sure, her expression now is like a husband who waiting for her wife to giving a birth in the film; J watch that kind of film, yes.
Now, Jurina is giggling looking at rena panic expression, but J’s giggle soon changing into panic when Rena starting to crying calling her mama….
   “sshhh… why you are crying…”
J calming Rena, she is already forgetting about her bleeding-knee. Rena is just too cute to make her remembering something unimportant like bleeding knee. Hearing Rena crying outside, Mama Rena hastily running to where the sound comes.
“Eh… what happen?” Mama-Rena Questioning looking to Jurina, because Rena is too sad to giving answer.
Jurina, didn’t know what is really happen there, she is afraid that she is the reason why rena crying, and Rena mama will hit her the worst kill her because she made her precious daughter crying.
She already want to run from the scene, but lucky her. rena is calm enough to answer her mama Question now…
“hic… she is bleeding ma… hic..ma I don’t know what should I dooo…. Hic” rena crying.
 Jurina can’t think another thing, but how cute Rena is.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Are you okay now?”
Mama rena  already give J the medicine and bandaged her knee.
“hai.. okay”
 jurina is smiling showing her deep-hole in the cheek;dimple. She is telling Mama-rena  her thank you. Jurina just giggling when mama rena Cleaning her clothes and hair, at some reason she feel ticklish.
“soo.. Who are you little cutie girl?”
“eh ? hai..”
jurina standing from the chair and make a ready-position, like a soldier she starting yelling..
“My name is Matsui Jurina, 6yr old, Mama Name is Haruna, and Papa name is Mario”
Mama Rena is giggling at Jurina attitude. However, The dog which is already in the sleepy-state in rena hand startled hearing jurina yell,and  start to bark; again. Jurina not usually afraid of dog, but who will not when the dog is barking right in front of you and ready to jump into your face anytime.
“it is alright Ju-chan, as long as Rena there you are safe, He is afraid of rena tou” Rena mama trying to calming jurina down.
“Rubyy….. don’t !! Apologize to her” Rena is scolding her dog. And bring ruby closer to jurina. And surprisingly, Ruby is Quite.
“Come, touch his head….” Rena bring J’s hand to Ruby’s had and patting him, Ruby starting to lick J’s hand and make she giggling with the sensation. Rena is looking at the scene, and smiling to Jurina and telling that is the sign Ruby like Jurina. But jurina didn’t care a lot about the dog thingy; all she knows is Rena smile is so beautiful, more than her mom’s smile.
“Aunty, I want to marry rena chan”
It is come from her tiny mouth, enough to make all the giggling became quite. Rena mom’s cheek became red, as red as rena’s own. It is pure innocent, no one can blame.
…………………………………………………………………………………..

“And do you know how J can be in this High school when actually she is fucking junior school ?”
Nakanishi smiling like a weirdo who knows everything like Sherlock Holmes.
“eh… why you know everything ?” suspicious is clear in airin face.
“Excuse me, do you Questioning about my stalking skill ?”
Airin as soon as possible shaking her head side to side, it is dangerous when this girl angry.
“okay then.. if you don’t want to know..”
Airin is suddenly frightened when all the eyes are focusing in her,like they want to eat her alive. it is fangirl’s power, they can make airi’s life in dangerous when they clearly know it can be the reason that their streamin of information will be cut off.
“please, continue that.. I will pay your food nakanishi-sama” airin pleaded, she is sweating.

…………………………...

“So today, this is the first day of your character building event, I am her as your coordinator. My name is matsui rena”.
Rena is starting to check the entire new student in her group, when suddenly her feet stop in the front of person who she knows so well.  the person just give her cheeky smile, showing her dimple, giving rena all the right-vibes to make rena’s heart melt. Without she knows, her tears are rolling down.
   “Eh….” Jurina is starting to panic. She never knows that rena can easily cry in a front of many people… to the reason she don’t know what.
   “Please, rena-chan don’t cry. Everybody is looking on us.  This is damn orientation”
Useless, it is can’t make rena stop her tears , bad enough for J because it make Rena is crying louder .
   “Rena chaan, please.. You’ll make me in trouble. Don’t cry…”
Jurina heart is beating faster when some of senior come to her direction, it is not like J afraid but she really didn’t want to be the main of focus on High school. She had enough of that fans thing in the junior. And now, it is happen, she is the main show now. One of the senior is screaming right in front of her,  scolding her because she  make a senior crying now, making jurina’s ears feeling not so comfortable. Soon, she know he is Jonishi kei, all she know is he is so overact, it is like he want to be a Hero’s to rena, and he is in the madness mode when his girlfriend is hurt. Too much feeling, make J’s heart Burning by unknown flames.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jurina is just leaving what so called Discipline room; she got a lot of screaming, and some punishment from there. And then, she found rena waiting in front of the door, worrying. With still-red-eyes .
   “We need to talk, don’t denied. I am already got the permission”
Rena knows so well, Jurina will deny her with “I must go back to the group”, and another lame reason. So it is better to put the end to her reason when it is not yet begin.
Jurina following in the back, silently. She is not angry anymore, it is almost impossible to angry when she sees Rena’s sore eyes  like that. But she is Jurina. She just let it like that, make rena worrying And feeling guilty. Rena is always worrying- too-much-type person, She will sacrifice everything as long as J forgive her, when actually the devil’s one is not even mad.
They are ended up in the music room, no one there. Jurina just staying quit, playing her game. In other hand, Rena’s staring at her with tears in the end of her eyes.
“I am sorry, you are troubled because of me, but I just can’t hold it”
Rena staring at jurina’s eyes and find it not as warm as puppy usual look. And for the second time, she can’t hold her tears again.
“But you deserve it… bakaa”
Jurina a bit surprised when rena Burst into tears again. She spontaneously, Hug Rena, embrace her. She is totally forget the game that she just play. Feeling guilty she hug Rena hardly and whispering sorry.
“You are disappearing, I asking your mother she said you are in holiday.. you didn’t say anything. I am trying contact you and not even one time you pick that up”
Now Rena’s is sobbing, hurt is clear in her voices. J is feeling guiltier now. Rena’s free-ing herself from J’s embrace and look J’s right in the eyes. Her eye is look awful, and fantastically radiating very hurtful light. It is really can stabbing Jurina to die right now.
“You are not comeback in my fucking birthday yesterday baka... and you came like innocent ghostt now”
Jurina is really feeling guilty to make her special person being in this condition now. She and her special-surprising plan are like the dumb combo. It is hurt her, looking at rena and her tears, the way Rena bit her lips to hold her emotion, the way rena erasing her tears roughly, firming that she isn’t want to look weak in front of the evil who broke her heart. It, look alike J is the most evil person ever alive.
…………………………………………………...

jurina dont know what to do, she really didnt know that her supposed to be happy-surprise became something that make rena’s really hurt like that. The game is reversing; she is the one to blame now.
   Rena  is keeping her head down, keeping the tears to not flow out. All jurina can do now is pulling Rena to hug, but she can’t do too because rena is refusing her. But, Jurina is way stronger than rena, she is pulling Rena’s hand and hug her  forcely, and keep mumbling i am sorry. In jurina’s hug, rena finally breakdown and cry, never in jurina’s life she is seeing Rena’s so afraid and so sad like that, just because jurina’s missing for 2 weeks.

Jurina’s little foot running hastily to Rena’s house. It made a loud stomp, it is clear that she is not in good mood. Mama rena, just giggle at J’s pouting expression. As soon as the door is open, she is yelling asking where the hell rena is.
“Mama, where is evil Rena ?”
 jurina asking not so patient about the answer.
Rena’s mama is didnt know they are can involve in a fight, all she know is Jurina is rena one and only friend rena has and she is really treasure her, and for Jurina,She really love her rena and the possible of fight is zero, she will be the one who always giving up and first to say sorry to rena. And all the curiousness brings Rena’s mama to the front of rena’s door, peeking what really happen to her Childs.

“Hei, matsui renaaa...........”
Rena  sit in the balcony of her room, reading her fable-book silently ,with the wind gush her hair. She is really beautiful and make Jurina forgetting for a second, that her purpose to come is to rage on rena,but J’s is not the type who easily forget, she is yelling to take the attention of rena’s, it does make rena startle and give her little attention to Jurina.
“Heum?”
Unable to read J’s reaction,all rena can do is muttering a simple sign that she is hearing Jurina’s call. Jurina became more impatient,she  grab her book from rena’s hand, and forcing rena to look at her and give full attention to her.
“Do you know how long we didn’t see each other?”
Jurina asking, tear is in the verge of her eyes.
“three days, i think...”  rena answer innocently.
“You know i do it purposely. I want you to come to my house. It is always me who searching you, you seems doesn’t care rena chan”
Jurina is bursting the reason of her anger. It is just she want rena to notice her, to take attention to her presence than just the manga she treasure.
“don’t you miss me rena chan ?”
It is the last word J’s can mutter clearly before her cry and sob disturbing her word. Rena’s didn’t know what to do, she is already in panic mode, and want to screaming to gain some help. But an idea pop up in her head, Rena walking to jurina and give her a hug, a warm one. It is the only way rena know to calm someone who crying, she usually got that one from mama when she is sad.
“There there... dont cry” Rena is patting jurina who is in her embrace now. 
Jurina who is the one who usually give kiss and hug to rena now is too shock to this reverse role, Rena hate skinship so much but now rena giving her a warm hug. And the next thing Jurina learn is she have to do this crying even more and get a hug from rena for free.
“i think you are playing with your other friends, and i dont want to disturb you”
Rena is a sweet little lady, and all jurina can think now she really want to marry this girl in the future. All her cold rage is vanishing in the warmness of rena’s hug.

It can’t help, but bring the memories back. Jurina still remember about it clearly, how hurt she is when she think rena really didn’t need her back then, it is the same situation but with the new plot twist, now here they are, rena sulking in her embrace, crying about how Jurina is abandoned her, jurina is happy because she is fell loving by rena now, but it is not a happy news anymore, the girl she treasure the most is breakdown now because of her.
“Rena-chan”
Jurina calling Rena with the most lovable word, and gentle she can. But it still can’t make rena’s eyes focusing in her.
“Rena chan please.....”
The next thing Rena knows is, J’s face is already inch away from her. Her warm breath is collide with oxygen which rena’s breath in, and the second pass rena is breathing  Jurina’s breath now. Jurina kiss her. Jurina always do. But this one is different. They ever shared all the kind of kisses. From the innocent one, lustful one, playfull kisses or the real thing. The kisses they share in the joy and sadness. It is not like rena want to do it, Jurina in the very beginning is the kissing monster who steal one or two kiss when she can, never she got the replied from the other lips, all she get is a whack,hard,in the head. All the whack and smack rena do is just make her hand hurt, the other matsui never stop the stealing her do. And at the certain point she is giving up and let jurina do whatever she wants to do. Simply, because nothing can stop jurina or she is enjoying it herself.
   But this kiss, the one they’re sharing now is different. It is the gentlest one Jurina ever gave her. The kiss is soothing all her emotion away; it is bringing the peacefulness which she can’t found in this past week.  Lips to lips, They’re shared everything, pouring all the emotion in that kiss, miss, sadness, eagerness, hate, and the sweetest love. The kiss take all her rage away, left rena with this unknown feeling, what rena know is she is longing for this, she miss jurina’s warmness and soon she know that this little sin they shared already crossed the border of “friend”.
   It is a long kiss, Jurina has enough time to mentally prepared what will happen next, she is more than ready to take all the smack she will got, especially when rena is not in her best mood, knowing that,it made Jurina didnt want to separate their lips more than before. But the kiss, is not supposed to be this long, it just to stealing rena attention, to make her focus is on Jurina, but to jurina surprise the one who usually like a state, stand still not make a movement even just a centi, right now give her more than a warm replied.  If the time can be stopped, they want it to be stop there, but Jurina need to sort things up, to make clear of everything, and also they need oxygen. Difficultly, they are separating their lips.
   It seems that jurina get rena’s attention now. They eyes is caught each other with mixing feeling on it.
   “Really, i didnt mean to leave you like that. You know, I am being so busy this day. I am keeping this as a secret to you, but I amfollowing the acceleration class in the junior school, the studying time is busier than the regular one,so i cant met you as much as i want to. I was preparing for my examination back then, Mama who worrying me so much forced me to take a holiday in uncle house. I really don’t know anything she just packed my things and give me ticket. But unfortunately my phone is forgotten”
   Rena is a slightly surprise with jurina confession, she know that jurina is smart, but it is not look like she is ever into studying that much, it is really nothing as a reason to make her following the acceleration program. Rena is not buying that, she is known that she can’t blame Jurina about her desire to meet the young one. And her mind still not working one hundred percent because of the different kiss jurina gave her just a minute ago. Her thoughts is disturbed by soft warm hand which pulling her chin up, she met the brown orbs she missed a lot. And there, she find the sincerely of her childhood friends.
“Hei, I know your number i can get it as easy as winking, but my devil inside me is told me not to, it is can be a perfect surprise for your birthday and i believing in that. But i don’t think this will messing thing, i am a fool. Really rena sorry”
Their eyes met, and rena have no intention to break it. It just, enough to sinking all of her emotion away. The gentleness in jurina eyes, enough to cure all the pain of missing she fell these past day. Seeing the gentleness and the honest in that eyes she can’t help but feeling so lucky to have this person in front of her. She is felling secure and warm.
“Don’t you want to know why i am following the acceleration program ?”
Rena is giving her a small no.
“You are the most busy-person in my life,Rena. We barely have time for each other, and now you are already in your third grade. So i want to give you the one we never had, i want to give us the time as much as i can, i want us to have more moment together  Before you go for the college.”

“Damn, that is the most sweet thing i ever had”  fujita nana said, her facial expression tell how much she is envious The relationship she heard.
“Yes, but it is not the end yet you know”  The annoying is clear in her face. Who doesn’t, when you are in the middle of your story-telling thing and when you are almost reach the climax and there a disturbance .
“Lets continiou this girls” Yuria,almost yelling. Maybe, she is already delusioning the plot inside her own mind.

They eyes met for another seconds, no one uttering a word. Jurina, doesnt know what to say anymore.
Rena, too surprising  because of her “best present” she ever had.  It is true, time is running out for them. They barely has time for each other now, and then. But she really dont know that this puppy who usually just running here running there, stealing one, two or three kiss in the journey, can think about them, deeply. She is feeling so lucky,the luckiest person ever life. To think about it now, she think that  a thousand “ i love you” her puppy ever give her is real,The feeling finally reach her. she can’t help but feeling so guilty because she make this Jurina in front of her wait, for god know how long. Thinking about that,a single tears escaped her eyes .
“Please Rena-chan, dont cry an...”
Jurina, can’t finishing her word, Rena’s lips is swallowing her word. It is the awkward kiss to be honest. Rena is biting here and there which make jurina yelp in pain. She is’nt a kissing monster btw, she is usually the one who receiving and she is just stay still, jurina the one who sorting everything. It is normal if she is lack of kissing’s skill,even tough  she is already kissing for hundredth time already. Jurina’s fault.
After their lips are parted, the silent accompany them once again. For now, they’re mentally breakdown. Jurina’s brain didn’t work, she is too shock her brain is too happy now. It is the very first time rena, Her rena intention the kiss. In other hand, Rena is really embarrassing, she never know that intention the kiss can make her so nervous like this.
“You’re forgiven Jurina, and i love you too..” as fast as she said it, she put her  foot to the door direction. She can’t let Jurina see her face, not now. It is really bright red.  Her tomato face is always being  the pup joke.  But, fast for rena is medium-slow for jurina, she easily grab her hand and trapped her in hug.
“What do you mean with the kiss?” the happiness make jurina can’t catch the oksigen normally, in the process it make her voices sound so husky in Rena’s air, it bring shiver in rena’s body.
“What do you mean by your?” rena pushing Jurina’s from the hug as fast as she can, She just can’t fell jurina’s warm breath against her ear anymore.
“is it obvious,because I love you”
“Me too” Rena say innocently but with the glimmering eyes.
“Do you mean it?” Jurina honestly hesistant with this, she is thinking that rena just over flowing with the feelings, she is fine with their relationship pace. She does’nt want rena to feeling forced.
“I do, stop hesistant or i am changing my mind to became official with you pup”
Hearing this, Jurina almost screaming no, and panicking herself, She is making one or two weird movement and expression. It does make rena laughing. It is funny for a second, but Jurina’s didnt make a sign that she calm yet, moreover she look like want to cry.
“Hei. Stop it. I love you okay, now Calm yourself Matsui, you must go to your orientation group soon”
The sudden facial expression from the panicking lost puppy to happy puppy with her trademark smile, make rena giggling once again, she is too busy giggling herself until jurina peck her lips to forehead, telling thanksyoum, running  and screaming i love you in outside of door,jurina know she will get a smack for the “stealing” she does so she is running  fast ,but she is make sure that she not pass the chance to look rena go all red, And giggling on her way to come back to the group because of that, Her girl is so cute, her Rena is cute.

end,thanks.
[/b]

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: OS collection. Luckiest Love (Wmatsui )
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 01:14:42 AM »
thats.................AWESOMEEEEE  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

niceee author san *sparkly eyes

love the scandal ver fic and the luckiest one..xDD

keep up the good work  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:25:08 AM by Blackdawn »

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: OS collection. Luckiest Love (Wmatsui )
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2015, 10:25:31 AM »
THIS IS GREAAAATT!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
write more pleaaaaassseee
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - mafuyu no seiza