JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: K - Only Human

Author Topic: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter 11 - COMPLETED  (Read 51808 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Seven -- Memories X Shinigami X Cupid?
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:51 AM »
Acchan you have to remember Minami back. Time is limited for Minami. The shinigami (nyan nyan) going to take down Minami but lucky still have cupid (Yuko) to save the day. ^^
Update next soon ~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »
Waaa! NyanNyan as a shinigami!
Yuko the perverted? cupid!

In some way I find this fic sad...why?! It feels like this will be a sad fic   :gyaaah:
THank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
Hahaha imagining cupid Yuko being thrown by shinigami Kojiharu is so funny!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Eight -- Saying Goodbye
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
Thanks MESS, s34l, JunTakeshi, bou-j525, Megumi, kahem, Yagami.Rai, Sydney W

@ Yagami.Rai, Sydney W : Everything will have an end here... soon...
@ Megumi : Hm... this chapter will be a sad chapter... will Acchan remember Minami before she vanished? please read~ thank you :)
@ kahem : thanks for liking kojiyuu moment  :)

What has really happened to Minami ???
Why is Haruna going to take her away ???
Will Acchan remember Minami ???

Hope you enjoy this chapter

================   ================   ================

A Ghost’s Story

Chapter 8 – Saying Goodbye

================   ================   ================

Bip…/\… bip…/\... bip…/\... bip…/\... biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppp…/\…………… (heartbeat)

“Minami!!!”

==============================
==============================

================
In School Library

------------------
Currently Mii-chan is hanged up in the air and looks painful by the curses from shinigami. In front of her, Haruna the shinigami and Yuko the cupid were interrogating her.

“Where is she?” asked the Haruna.

“I don’t know” Mii-chan denied.

“Please tell us where she is” Yuko begged.

“No! You will take her away. I won’t tell you”

Haruna moved her fingers in some movements while recite the curses, makes Mii-chan growl in pain. Yuko approached Haruna and pressed her mouth with hands to stop Haruna reciting the curse. “Please tell us where she is or she’ll gonna die for sure” Yuko begged at Mii-chan.

“What do you mean?” Mii-chan asked.

--------------------------------------------------
At the same time on the school’s roof

Minami is possessed in the crystal bracelet on Atsuko’s hand to avoid the shinigami found her.

Flashback

“Minami! You must leave here soon, shinigami are going to take you away” Mii-chan yelled at her.

“What? Shinigami?” asked Minami.

“Yes, yesterday I saw them following you. I heard them saying that they must get you back in no time” Mii-chan explained.

The door opened, Atsuko came inside her room with confuse expression, “Minami, who are you talking with?”

“Hello, I am Mii-chan. Minami’s ghost friend” Mii-chan introduce herself in front of Atsuko, but she can’t see her.

“Umm… sorry, can you show yourself? I can’t see you” Atsuko is looking around her room.

“It’s normal that you can’t see me. Anyway, Minami is going to leave for a while”

Atsuko turn to face Minami, “You are going to leave here?”

// Somehow I feels incredibly sad hearing that. It was like I don’t want her to leave me… again? //

“No, I won’t leave” Minami answered.

“You are crazy! Shinigami are coming over you” Mii-chan scolds her.

Atsuko can’t believe what she heard, “Is that true, Minami?”

“I won’t leave” Minami said firmly.

// Before you remember me, I won’t leave… //

“Why are you so stubborn?!” Mii-chan flying around the room in circle, “There must be a way to hide from shinigami…” as she flying around inside the room, something sparkling catches her attention. It was Atsuko’s crystal bracelet. Mii-chan uses her concentration to lift up Atsuko’s left hand.

“Crystal! Shinigami can’t approach crystal” she then approach Minami, “You can possess in that crystal bracelet, so that shinigami will lost her tracks on you”

Flashback End

“What are you thinking, Atsuko?” asked Minami.

“My life is fun since I met you. Before I met you, my life is simple and kinda boring to have routine things repeating days by days. And then I met you in the library, you always bringing the homework books which I left at home, helps me peeking the answer in exam, tricks my mother and father at home… You even teach me how to play the piano” Atsuko smiles in happiness, “I am so lucky to meet you”

“Me too, thanks to become my friend”

“Ne, Minami… somehow I feel that you resemble that little girl in my dreams”

Suddenly the sky become dark, sun is hidden behind the clouds. Haruna in black robe appeared behind Atsuko. “Give Minami’s soul to me” she said with scary voice. (please imagine Torigoya in berserk form)

KYAAAAAAAA” Atsuko surprised by the appearance and stepped back. Her foot tripped by the rope next to her, she lost her balance and fell backward over the fence, falling down from the roof. As she falling downward, many scenes pop up in her brain… her long lost memories. Everything flashback right before her eyes.

“It must be you who hurt her. You’re jealous of Atsuko and harm her” people yelling at Minami.

“Minami… don’t go…”I watches the little pony-tailed Minami leave with tears

“Acchan” the little pony-tailed Minami is calling me

“This is my treasure. Can you keep it for me?” Minami gave me a crystal bracelet

“Minami…” she is introducing herself at me with redden face

“Wanna learn to play piano?” she is smiling at me

At the last scene, Atsuko shed her tears.

“Minami-chan~ I like you” Atsuko place a peck on Minami’s cheek

“…………” Minami flustered and freeze

“Say you like me” Atsuko commanded

“…………” Minami turn her back and run away from Atsuko

“Minami-chan~ say you like me” Atsuko chased her and grab her sleeve, hugging Minami tightly

“I… I LIKE YOU” Minami was screaming with her loudest voice makes Atsuko jumped out of surprise. She let go her hands to cover her ears. “Minami, that’s too loud”

The pony-tailed Minami blushing hard and run away…

// To tell you the truth, you are my first friend, Minami… //

“Minami…” Atsuko closed her eyes and relaxed her body.

Minami went out from the bracelet and holds Atsuko’s hands, hanging in the air.

“Ugh…” Minami bear the pain inside her and try to bring Atsuko safely back to the roof.

“Minami, let go…” Atsuko remembered what Mii-chan whispered at her yesterday.

// Ghost will receive pain from electro wave whenever we touch human… You must have seen Minami’s soul vanishing, right? //

“I don’t want you vanish because of me. Let go!”

“I WON’T!!”

Yuko comes out to the roof, “Nyaan!!! Why don’t you save them?” she asked Haruna which just standing there and watch in silent.

“She is wearing crystal, I can’t go near them” Haruna’s face is wet of tears. “Yuko, what should I do?”

“Leave it on me!” Yuko flies to help Minami bring Atsuko back to the roof.

Because of Yuko’s help, Minami and Atsuko managed to land on the roof safely. But there’s something wrong with Minami… her soul is vanishing. Minami forced herself to give her best smile for Atsuko.

“Thanks for remember me, Acchan. Did you know that you are my first friend? My first and forever friend…” she cupped Atsuko’s cheek to feel her warmth once more, “I guess this is the end, goodbye Acchan”

BADUMPP BADUMPP

// What is this feeling? My chest feels hurt // Minami’s body flying on it own in the air

“No! I won’t say goodbye. I just remembered you now. You can’t leave me!” Atsuko pleaded.

Suddenly there’s a burst of light comes from Minami’s chest, it disappears seconds later then appear and disappears again. “What happen to me?”

“Oh no, I’m not gonna make it” Haruna shows her depression and reluctantly kneel on the ground.

“We’ll make it, don’t give up!” Yuko bring Haruna and went to where Minami was.

A sudden light burst out more powerful from Minami’s soul. The light is so bright that they can’t open their eyes. Not long after, the light becomes dimmer and dimmer. Atsuko reopened her eyes just to see an empty space. Minami is gone, shinigami is gone, everyone is gone…

// I will never forget you again, Minami…//

To be continue...?
Thanks for reading  :kneelbow:

Somehow I fell this story's tittle is more suitable as "I remember you" rather than "A ghost story" hahahaha...   :nervous

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Eight -- Saying Goodbye
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »
Yeah~! Thanks for the Update :D
Acchan finally remembers Minami~~ XD
But..!! What happened to Minami?! Just when Acchan remembers about her.. :cry:
Somehow it seems like Haruna and Yuko wants to help Minami instead of harming her :?

Please Update Soon! :mon cute:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
Yes, an update. Acchan at last remember Minami but too late, Minami gone.
Somehow I guess Minami is still alive and soon will meet Acchan in another form, perhaps as cupid or shinigami. I guessing only. ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 12:52:19 AM »
Waa! I've got goosebumps!  :scared:
Because finally Acchan remember Minami...and then
 :frustrated: waa what is happening?!

Waiting for your next update...until then  :imdead:

Flean

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »
I hate you!!!!!!  :frustrated: i haven't read chapter 7 yet and you already updated chapter 8!!!  :tantrum:  LOL.. jk~  :on lol:

chap 7 :
you almost got me in tears again.. I was listening to a sad song when I read the flashback~  :fainted: I'm so hurt~ I think I can imagine how is taka waiting for acchan to remember her~
but the ending so LOL... a shinigami threw a cupid into the sky~ :hiakhiakhiak:

chap 8 :
OMG!!!!!!!! again!!! you made me almost in tears!!!  :on speedy: Gah!! I wonder why my music player keeps playing sad songs whenever I read your updates~  :dunno:  but the flashback really got me!!! my heart!!!   :gyaaah:  I wish you make the falling scene longer~  :on lol: LOL... somehow, it's really deep for me~  :farofflook:

Update soon... this is one of my fav story~  :on GJ:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 06:01:35 AM »
 :frustrated: Minami...dont disappear  :pleeease:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 12:44:44 AM »
Oh shit! What happened?!!

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 07:51:39 AM »
Minami.. she vanished too fast!
If that moment was meant to be the very end of both her and Atsuko's encounter, it feels like nothing had been settled yet.
So I feel like "To be continue...?" should be "To be continue..."

Somehow I fell this story's tittle is more suitable as "I remember you" rather than "A ghost story" hahahaha...   :nervous
Accomodate both titles together and you get "A ghost to remember". how's that sound? :lol:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
Did Takamina really vanish? I hope not, that's just.....too sad, just when Atsuko finally remembered her too.
I still want to see how they get over the part where Takamina is a ghost and Atsuko wants to hold her and love her to make up for the lost time and how their having a problem over Takamina being a ghost because Atsuko can't hold her, even though she's there yet at the same time, not that fully.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2012, 01:08:30 PM »
Thanks haru9210, JunTakeshi, Megumi, d_ruffi, s34l, immortal_K, kahem, MESS, Yagami.Rai, Sydney W, Flean, msst28, aruka, Sieka

@ Yagami.Rai : Why Yuko and Haruna help Minami? maybe in next chapter~  :roll:
@ Sydney W : Meet Acchan in another form? Hmm... I will consider it~  :roll:
@ Megumi : Thanks for always reading my fic  :heart: :heart:
@ Flean : I'm glad this is one of your fav fic. ARIGATOU~~  :nya:  About the falling scenes, how about I make the flashback longer? :?
@ aruka : Thanks for your suggestion  :heart: :heart: I think "A Ghost to Remember" is good  :thumbup :thumbup
@ msst28, kahem, Sieka : Will Minami disappear forever? or it just temporary?  :roll: next chapter maybe  :P

Thanks for reading and the comments  :heart: :heart: As a writer, I really happy to see comments appear  :tama-bigheart:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Ghost to Remember# -- Chapter Nine -- Coming Back
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2012, 07:07:06 PM »
Why Yuko and Haruna trying to get Minami is revealed~
How Minami becomes ghost is revealed here~

Hope you enjoy this chapter~

================   ================   ================

A Ghost to Remember

Chapter 9 – Coming Back

================   ================   ================

Bip…_/\__ bip…_/\__ bip…_/\__ bip…_/\__ biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppp…_/\__________ (heartbeat)

“Minami!!!” Tomochin is crying. She is panicked by the heartbeat detector’s sound. She ran out from ICU room to search for doctors and nurses. Three mysterious figures pop out after Tomochin leave the room. They are cupid Yuko, shinigami Haruna, and the ghost Minami.

“Why are you taking me here?” asked Minami.

“Do you remember the person who just left this room?” asked Yuko.

“My sister, Tomomi. Her parents adopt me but get killed in accident” Minami answered.

“You two live together for years and then you got into accident. Don’t you know how sad she is? She comes here to visit you everyday, you know?” said Yuko.

“Visit me? In hospital?” Minami confused.

“Look at the person on the bed” Haruna said.

Minami walked to the bed and shocked when she saw the person’s face. The person shares the same face with Minami. No… or should I say that the person is Minami. She grabbed Haruna’s shirt and shouting at her, “Why… why am I here? Why am I laying on that bed?!”

Flashback

“Harunyaan~” the cupid – Yuko called. “Let’s have a date today~”

“What are you doing here?” asked Haruna. “I don’t remember I have a date with you”

“You are so cruel, Nyaan nyaan…” said Yuko as she took off Haruna’s hood.

“Don’t call me with the word ‘nyaan’!!” she growled.

“You were a cute kitty before, this is common to add nyaan in your name” Yuko protested.

“I am shinigami now! A higher level than demon.” She tightened her grip on Yuko’s wing and threw Yuko away from her.

There’re two person get in the emergency room. Both of them are in critical state from accident. Haruna stood at the corner and watching her watch, waiting for the time to take that person’s life.

“It’s time for me to take your soul” Haruna smirked at one of the accident victim. She began to recite the spell readily to launch at the victim.

“Harunyaan, why don’t you love me? You always snuggle into my embrace and let me pats your head when you were cat before. Why did you become cold like this to me?” Yuko is mumbling in the corner then something comes in her mind. She gets up and smirking at Haruna.

“What will happen if I shoot my love arrow at her? Will her came back to me?” Yuko grins crazily and aiming her arrow on Haruna.

Just when Haruna is going to take the person’s soul, Yuko shot her arrow. Haruna moved to prevent the arrow getting her. Unfortunately, her spell fell on the wrong person. That person’s soul came out from his body. Haruna quickly opened her ‘Life and Death’ Book to check the person’s live.

“Takahashi Minami, born on April 8th 1991, die on MM DD YYYY…she still have many years to live, I have to put the soul into the body”

“Harunyaan…” Yuko called.

“Did you know? You make me capture the wrong soul!!!” Haruna scolded. She turned to face the soul but it was gone, “Eh?! Where’s the soul?”

“I saw the soul flying away by itself out from the window and disappeared” Yuko said.

“WHAT?!” Haruna panicked. She grabbed Yuko, throws her up and gives her a special meteor kick on the butt, making her fly far away through the window. “FIND THE SOUL IMMEDIATELY!!!”

“Nyaaaaaaaaannn!!” Yuko’s voice echoed in the air.

Haruna sighed and put something inside Minami’s mouth. “This will keep your state in coma mode for a while. I have to find her soul as soon as possible”

Flashback Ends

“Did you mean that I’m still alive?” asked Minami.

“Yes. You are alive, you just stay in coma mode for two years” answered Haruna. “I’m sorry about this, because I am still a beginner shinigami, I took the whole two years to find you” Haruna explained.

“I am alive… I am alive…” Minami is still surprise from Haruna’s explanation. Suddenly her heart feels terribly pain, she feels like she is lack of oxygen. “AAAAArghhhhh……”

“Your soul has moved from your body too long. If you don’t get in immediately, you’ll vanish for real. Stay relax, I’ll put your soul back in your body” Haruna said.

Minami relax herself and her soul is floating in the air. Before Haruna recite her spell, she glanced at Yuko, “Yuko, can you get out from this room now?”

“Why?” asked Yuko.

“To prevent you from disturbing me again…” Haruna smiled sweetly at Yuko. All of the sudden she grabbed Yuko and ready in her pitcher position and throws Yuko far away through the window.

“Nyaaaaaaannnnn!” Yuko’s voice is echoing in the air.

“I can concentrate now. Let’s begin” she recite the spell on Minami.

---------------------------
The next weeks after Minami awake from her two years coma.

“HOW CAN I SEE HER IN THIS FORM??!!!” Minami screamed.

To be continue....

What will happen to Minami?
Will Atsuko and Minami meet again?

Dou?   :?

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: #A Ghost's Story# -- Chapter Nine -- Coming Back
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »
At last I read the whole thing, hehe.

Love the story  :wub: :wub: :wub:

*waiting in the corner for Minami to meet Acchan*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2012, 07:24:53 PM »
Yay an update!!! It's going to be so funny and cute when they meet  :inlove:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
Lol!!! It's Yuko's fault hahaha!
Go Takamina to your Acchan!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2012, 11:49:12 PM »
 :panic: UPDATE!

:shock: Haruna was a cat demon or something? and then she became a shinigami LoL
So it was Yukos fault....*facepalm that was so hilarious!

Haruna tsundere throwing Yuko out  :wahaha:
I wonder how Acchan will react after this she tough that Takamina is gone forever...

How about MariMii couple I wanna know how they're doing. :tantrum:

Thank you for your update ichikawa-san

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2012, 12:19:11 AM »
It will be surprise to Acchan. Knowing Minami is ghost but actually she is alive. But I guess Acchan would be happy to see Minami again ^^

Flean

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2012, 01:40:34 AM »
it's been a while I haven't read any fanfics~ LOL...  :on lol:

so~ it was Yuko's fault~  :depressed:  she better shoot arrows to Acchan next for Minami~  :shifty:

are you going to make another flashback??  :dunno:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: K - Only Human