JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Osaka koi no uta

Author Topic: That Night Chapter 2 [SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, etc.]  (Read 4620 times)

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
That Night Chapter 2 [SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, etc.]
« on: December 18, 2014, 11:43:06 PM »
Hello!
I've been reading fanfics for a while now, and I've tried my hand at writing some previously, but those ideas were never completed. I've decided to change that and this is going to be my first official fanfic with my favorite AKB48 pairing: Saeyuki! This is going to be in an all girls' high school setting and there will be other pairings as well, but I haven't fully decided how to incorporate them yet, as I'm mostly putting everything in as I go.

Anyways, here's a snippet of the unfinished first chapter! All comments and suggestions are very much appreciated!

That Night by TeenyTae

The onslaught of kisses was slowly breaking all of Sae’s resolve. She tried to push the other girl away one last time, but she faltered when she heard the other girl speak.
“Please… I want you…”
Sae couldn’t help it. How could she when the other girl looked at her with such intensity? Sae gave in and began to kiss back...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 04:14:24 AM by TeenyTae »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: That Night [SaeYuki]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:30:44 AM »
saeyuki!!!!!!!!! i will definetly gonna read this  XD

your snippet is interesting....

i will wait for chapter1.........  :cool1:

please put kojiyuu too..

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:07:42 AM by arawche079 »

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
That Night Chapter 1 [SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, etc.]
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 02:46:25 AM »
I'm not one for writing lots of details, so my chapters won't be too long.
I actually ended up writing two versions of this, but decided against the first one. It was going to be a teacher-student relationship, but I felt that it'd be harder to use that as a story, so I ended up changing it so both Sae and Yuki are students.
Kojiyuu will definitely be a pairing in this, but that's going to happen later.  :P

Here's the full first chapter!

Chapter 1

The onslaught of kisses was slowly breaking all of Sae’s resolve. She tried to push the other girl away one last time, but she faltered when she heard the other girl speak.

“Please… I want you…”

Sae couldn’t help it. How could she when the other girl looked at her with such intensity? Sae gave in and began to kiss back –

“ – new student!”

Sae snaps out of her daydream as she hears her classmates clapping. She looks towards the front of the class to see Ms. Maeda opening the door to welcome the new student. Sae freezes and her eyes widen in shock as the new student walks in and introduces herself to the class.

“Hello everyone, I’m Yuki Kashiwagi. Nice to you all, please take care of me!” The girl gives a bright smile and bows her head slightly before receiving collective greetings in return.

“It is very nice to meet you, Yuki. You can sit in the third row next to Haruna.” The said girl raises her hand and happily greets Yuki as she sits down next to her.

“Since we have a new student, let’s begin class by introducing ourselves first.”

One by one, the class 3-K students of Akihabara’s All Girl High School stand up to introduce themselves. However, Sae is still in her dazed state when it finally reaches her turn in the last row.

Noticing this, her best friend Sayaka elbows her in the ribs. “C’mon Sae, it’s your turn,” she quietly whispers.

Snapping out of her shock, Sae quickly stands up and bows a full 90 degrees. “Hello, I’m Sae Miyazawa, nice to meet you.”

After a moment of silence, the girls in the class begin gushing over Sae’s formal introduction.

“So handsome!”

“What a great way to start the day!”

“As expected of the prince of AKB!”

Ignoring the girls’ comments, Sae rises from her bow to meet the gaze of their new student. As their eyes meet, Sae can’t help but notice that there’s something intense lying in the depths of Yuki’s eyes. Before she can try to decipher what it is, Yuki turns around and Ms. Maeda clears her throat.

“Alright, settle down class, we still have a few more introductions left.”

For once, Sae stays awake in class and keeps an attentive gaze on the new student, hoping that she’d turn around again.

Yuki never turned around and their eyes never met again even as the class ended, but Sae wasn’t going to give up that easily.

“Okay class, I’ll see you all tomorrow. Don’t forget to finish your assignments!”

Sayaka turns to Sae and waits for her to finish packing up. “Ready to go to lunch? Yuko’s probably already waiting for us.”

“Ah, you go first. I’ll meet you in a few.”

Shrugging, Sayaka listens to her friend and walks out the room, only to be mobbed by her fan club on her way out. Sae smiles at her friend’s misfortune, before straightening her face and walking towards the third row.

Sensing the other girl’s presence, Yuki looks up from her bag to meet Sae’s determined gaze.

“Hey, could we talk for a bit? I know you have questions about last night…”

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: That Night [SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, etc.]
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 04:07:12 AM »
  :Dthanks for update!!!!

i like it!! :inlove: 

i don‘t mind waiting for kojiyuu scene...

i understand that you have to build up saeyuki as your main pairing :love:

im happy reading your fic...

please continue!!! i want to read more.... i will wait for the next chapter.. :P

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 06:14:35 AM »
OHH saeyuki + kojiyuu.. Im in!!!

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 08:12:15 AM »
About last night? what happened back then?
Always curious about saeyuki stories :mon fyeah:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 11:47:08 AM »
OMG That first scene was a daydream?! XD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline syworld

• SAEYUKI SHIPPER
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
AH, Interesting :twothumbs
and the pair is saeyuki! my otp!
Please update soon!  :bow:
Love Saeyuki

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
Re: That Night Chapter 2 [SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, etc.]
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 04:03:08 AM »
Thank you very much to everyone who read the first chapter, left thanks and took the time to reply!  :)
The next chapter will probably take a while as I'm hooked into watching Mendol having a lot of Christmas parties this week.

Anyways, here's chapter 2! I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 2

“Let’s go to the rooftop and have lunch. We can talk while we eat since it’s a long story.”

Arriving at the school’s rooftop, they find a comfortable spot to sit against the wall. As they start to eat, Sae begins recounting the events of the previous night.

Like always, Yuko brought everyone from the basketball team out to celebrate after their win. Their destination? AKBar – A night club that catered to teens and young adults. Sayaka didn’t join in, claiming that she had aikido practice since it was Sunday, leaving Sae to be dragged away by Yuko.

Sae let out a sigh as she watched her teammates drink and mingle in the middle of the dance floor. Looking over to the side, she saw Yuko chatting with a random girl in one of the secluded booths, as usual. Weird though, Yuko wasn’t touching or sitting next to the girl like she normally did. They were sitting across from each other and Yuko seemed to actually be interested in the conversation. Figuring that it would be rude to interrupt them, Sae turned back to the bar and finished up her drink.

As she pulled out a few bills to pay for her drink and tip the bartender, she heard a loud commotion. Looking at the other end of the bar, Sae saw an older looking man trying to hit on a pretty girl.

“C’mon, don’t be such a prude. You won’t be looking so sad after a night of fun with me.”

“I said no!”

“You know you want – ”

Deciding to cut in, Sae grabbed the man’s shoulder with a tight grip, causing him to stop and turn around. “The lady said no.”

Angered by the interruption, the man shrugged off Sae’s hand.

“Why don’t you mind your own business? I’m trying to have some fun here. She wants it too, she’s just playing hard to get.”

“Do you not know what ‘no’ means? Do I need to get you a dictionary to get it through your dense head?”

Seething at the insult, the man threw a punch towards Sae’s face. Just as the punch got close to her face, Sae used both of her hands to grab onto the man’s fist. With a swift flick of her hands, Sae flung him over her shoulder, causing his face to meet the wooden floor.

Turning to face the stunned bartender and clubbers, Sae gave sheepish smile and a quick bow. “Sorry for the mess. I couldn’t just stand by and watch him prey on an innocent lady.”

Recovering from the shock, the bartender quickly waved the apology off and brought security over to take the disoriented man away, while the rest of the people in the club went back to their partying.

Bringing her attention to the quiet girl next to her, Sae scanned to see if she had any injuries. Seeing none, Sae’s eyebrows furrowed as she gazed at her concernedly. She gently placed her hand on the girl’s shoulder to get her attention. “Miss, are you okay?”

As if breaking out of a trance, the previously unresponsive girl started shaking and sobbing. “No, I’m not okay.”

Sae was never good with tears. Not knowing what to do to calm the crying girl down, she just patted the girl’s shoulder, muttering that everything would be fine. After a while, the other girl’s crying shrank down to sporadic sniffs.

Sensing that she was feeling better now, Sae removed her hand from the girl’s shoulder. Just as Sae was about to open her mouth, the other girl spoke.

“I ran away from home.”

Shocked at the sudden announcement from the woman, Sae could only respond with a jaw-dropped “Ah.”

Despite the lacking response, the other girl continued. “My parents are worried sick about me and I feel awful for leaving them, but I just couldn’t stay there any longer. My old high school back in Tokyo was unbearable. I got caught up in rumors claiming that I was a backstabbing slut… that I was sleeping around with my friends’ boyfriends, and numerous people I didn’t even know. It’s ridiculous… I haven’t had my first kiss yet. Heck, I don’t even roll that way.”

Giving a wry smile, the other girl continued her story.

“At first, my friends believed me and stood by my side. But then all these people came forward and admitted to sleeping with me, so everyone believed them. My friends thought I lied to them, and they began to cast me out as well. One day, I found a note that someone slipped into my bag, telling me to drop out and leave the school, or else I would regret it. I ignored the warning and stayed there, hoping that the rumors would eventually go away, but then didn’t. Things got worse and more rumors began to spread. Instead of subtle, hushed name-calling in the hallways, people began to verbally attack me in the classrooms and throw things at me. Even though the teachers knew about this, they couldn’t do much because that would’ve involved punishing the entire student body.”

Giving a bitter laugh, the girl continued. “My parents finally found out when I came home drenched in water on a sunny day. Of course, they were furious that the school didn’t do anything and that people could do such cruel things to me. They wanted to get me bodyguards, and they even considered threatening all the students’ families with their influence, but that wouldn’t have changed anything. I got fed up with it, so I packed up some of my belongings and left Tokyo. I ended up here in Akihabara a few days ago, and my parents came to try to bring me back but I refused, knowing that even if they didn’t outwardly show it, the other students would still hate me deep down. My parents accepted my decision and told me that I’m welcome to come back whenever I want, but I don’t think that’s going to be anytime soon. Still, they supported me by getting me an apartment and enrolling me into a high school here. Tomorrow will be my first day in my new school, and I came here because I was worried that things will just repeat themselves.”

Realizing that she had been going on for a while, the other girl paused to give a short chuckle. “Well, until that man came over and tried to hit on me. While it wasn’t exactly a pleasant experience, it did get my mind off things, and I’m grateful that you came over to help me. Not only that, I’ve just basically poured out my whole life story on a complete stranger. Thank you for saving me, and I’m sorry for keeping you here to listen to my problems.”

Snapping out of her daze, Sae quickly shook her head. “It’s no problem at all. I’m glad that he wasn’t able to do anything to you. I’m sorry that you had to go through all that at your old school. Even though you’ve had so many troubles, you still managed to pull through. Your heart seems to be as beautiful as you are, so I’m sure that you’ll fit in well in your new school.” Giving a grin, Sae added, “If anything, I can be your first friend here!”

Blushing at the compliment, the other girl mumbled out a quiet “Okay” before turning back to the talk to the bartender, who quickly brought out two drinks for the two girls.

Sae was about to refuse when the other girl spoke, staring at Sae earnestly. “Please, I could use the company. Let’s just enjoy the night as two new friends.”

They talked about random things, drinking more and more as the hours passed. Sae was about to explain how Sayaka had first dragged her to aikido practice when she heard faint snoring from the other girl whose head was on the table. Sae let out a quiet laugh at the site, seeing as how the other girl had ordered herself too many drinks. As she stood up and tipped the bartender, Sae froze. She realized that the other girl had no way to get home since she had passed out. Sae didn’t know where the girl lived either. Actually, she didn’t even know the other girl’s name!

Looking around the club, she saw that Yuko was gone and only a few of her teammates were still there. Pulling out her phone, Sae saw that it was nearly midnight, and she had school the next morning. Sighing, she shifted the unconscious girl into her arms and carried her out the club. Sae gently placed the girl in her car and began her quiet drive back to her apartment. She figured that it would be best to just take the girl back to her place since she didn’t know where the girl lived.

Arriving at her apartment, Sae carried the other girl inside and gently placed the girl on her bed, not forgetting to take off her shoes. Sensing the imminent hangover that would come in the morning, Sae placed a glass of water and some Aspirin on the table next to her bed. Just as she was about to leave, the other girl reached her arms out and pulled Sae down onto the bed on top of her. Fearing that she’d wake the other girl up, Sae just stayed still. Minutes passed as Sae hoped that the other girl would let go, but it was a vain hope. Sae gave up as her own fatigue began to catch up on her, and she soon succumbed to sleep.

“So we didn’t sleep together?”

“W-What?! Is that why you were screaming at me this morning?”

Yuki gave a shy smile at the outburst. “I’m sorry for assuming such a horrible thing about you even though you went through so much trouble last night because of me. I don’t really remember what happened last night since I drank so much. Thank you once again for saving me and listening to my troubles. I hope that you won’t mind still being my friend despite this.”

Sae gave a bright smile at this. “Of course not! You may have poured out your life story on me last night, but that gave me the chance to get to know you. I have to admit though, I was surprised that you ended up enrolling in this school.”

“I'm glad that I came here. You seem like a pretty good person as well.”

Yuki paused as she came up with an idea. "Since we never officially introduced ourselves last night, let’s start now.”

Yuki flashed a grin as she brought her hand out. “Nice to meet you, I’m Yuki Kashiwagi. What’s your name?”

Responding with an equally large grin, Sae accepted the handshake. “I’m Sae Miyazawa, and the pleasure is mine, Yuki.”

Later that day, Sae got an earful from Yuko and a disapproving look from Sayaka for skipping out on their usual lunch get-together. When they asked why she missed lunch, she claimed that she had really important student council business. Technically, as president of their class, it was her duty to welcome new students.

As she lay on her bed that night, Sae couldn’t help but remember how Yuki had also slept on it. She thought back on their meeting the previous night. She had told Yuki what happened, but she left out a few details that she’d rather not bring up in a conversation.

Arriving at her apartment, Sae carried the other girl inside and gently placed the girl on her bed, not forgetting to take off her shoes. Sensing the imminent hangover that would come in the morning, Sae placed a glass of water and some Aspirin on the table next to her bed.

Turning to look at the sleeping girl, Sae frowned as she brushed her bangs aside. “We’re the same age and yet you’ve been through so much. I can’t believe that people would be so cruel to you.”

Relaxing her frown into a gentle smile, Sae continued. “But I know that you’ll be fine here. Everyone will love you once they get to know the real you. After all, you’ve already charmed me.”

As if hearing her words, the other girl’s eyes fluttered open and she wrapped her arms around Sae’s neck, causing Sae to fall on top of her.

“Y-You were awake?”

Ignoring her question, the other girl just stared at Sae, as if waiting for a reaction.

Being trapped in this position under the girl’s intense gaze, Sae was flustered and nervous, to say the least. She avoided her eyes as she tried to break out of the girl’s grasp. “Y-You should sleep. You’ve had a long day and tomorrow’s a school day.”

Frowning at Sae’s reaction, the other girl pulled her back down and smashed their lips together. Sae froze at the sudden contact, not knowing what to do as the other girl continued moving her lips against Sae’s. Sae broke out of her daze when the other girl’s tongue swept against her lower lip. She didn’t expect her first kiss to be like this. It was wet and messy, yet each moment caused her insides to burn and her head was getting fuzzy at the continued contact.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Sae tried to push the other girl away, but she only tightened her grip around Sae and continued her kisses more fervently.

“Please… I want you…”

Sae couldn’t help it. How could she when the other girl looked at her with such intensity? Sae gave in and began to kiss back.

As she parted her lips to give the other girl entrance, she felt something off. She felt the pair of hands loosen from their position on her neck and the other girl’s lips disconnected from hers. Her insides weren’t burning anymore and she suddenly felt cold at the loss of contact.

Sae tried to get off the bed when she realized that the other girl still had her arms around her. Fearing that she’d wake the other girl up, Sae just stayed still. Minutes passed as Sae hoped that the other girl would let go, but it was a vain hope. Sae gave up as her own fatigue began to catch up on her. Looking at the sleeping girl’s face, Sae saw that she was frowning and her eyebrows were furrowed. Sae unconsciously moved her hand over and pressed her finger down on the girl’s forehead, causing her expression to relax.

“I don’t know why you had to go through all that pain, but know that I’ll be there to protect you from now on. After all, you just stole my first kiss, so you’re a pretty important person.”

Just as she succumbed to sleep, Sae remembered something that the other girl had said back at the club.

“I haven’t had my first kiss yet.”

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 04:39:30 AM »
like it!!!!!!! i will wait for your next update. :deco:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 12:04:28 PM »
So.. they share their first kiss
How romantic  :hehehe:

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »
waiting what will happen next time..
#SaeYuki is my OTP
the Prince for the pretty Princess..

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 08:39:12 PM »
Finally>< Its SaeYuki>0<
Go get her, Sae! Go get your princess!
I'll surely wait for the next chapter^0^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Osaka koi no uta