JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya

Author Topic: ~ame's OS domain~ Bloodstained: Part 8 (AyakAnna) 05/02/2016  (Read 51676 times)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ She's A Coward [UmeYuu] 11/25/2014
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »
minna.. another UmeYuu fic.
Umechan please forgive me~    :banghead: :peace:

She’s A Coward
(One-Shot)
[UmeYuu]
Umeda Ayaka × Oshima Yuko

It was Yuko’s graduation performance. Almost all the girls were crying because their little squirrel will go on her own way now.

Ever since the graduation performance started, they were already emotional, most especially the first and second generation members.

They’ve sang their hearts out.

After the performance ended, almost all the girls went to the dressing room to change clothes, except for Umeda and Oshima.

“Yuuko…” Ayaka’s voice was shaky.

“Hm?”

Ayaka looked down. Yuko’s smile disappeared. She grabbed Ayaka’s white wrist and lead her to an empty room.

Ayaka didn’t utter a word.it was evident that she was controlling her tears.

“I decided to leave… because I wanted to grow. I’m sad because I won’t see my friends as often as I used to but – I know our roads will cross in the future…” Yuko seriously said.

“I will miss you.” These were the only words that came out of Ayaka’s mouth. Her voice trembled.

Yuko reached for her hand, which made her raise her head up. Their gazes met.

Ayaka looked away.

“I will miss you, too… Umechan… If only we had more time together.”

Yuko embraced her thin body. She was awestruck for a moment… But when she realized what was happening, she failed to control her pent-up emotions. Yuko could hear her sobs and she started to softly pat on her back to console her.

Yuko also began to cry… But she easily managed to control her emotions… Both their eyes were bloodshot and their cheeks wet with tears and sweat.

When Ayaka’s emotion subsided and Yuko was about to let go of her…

“Please… Don’t… For a moment – I want to feel you more.”

Ayaka embraced her tightly. She was lost in deep thought.

“I don’t want you to leave Yuuko… But if that’s what will make you happy… Then I’ll be happy for you. Don’t forget about me. Please don’t.”

“I’ll never forget a good FRIEND like you… Thank you for everything, Umechan.”

Ayaka’s arms unwrapped itself from Yuko’s body.

“Thank you… Oshima Yuko. I will definitely miss you.”

She looked at her. Yuko smiled and that made Ayaka’s heartbeat faster.

Yuko noticed that Ayaka’s tears started to form at the corner of her eyes.

She wiped it with her fingers, causing Ayaka to blush.

“Let’s go?”

Yuko held Ayaka’s hand and they went out of the room.

They were in the hallway when Yuko let go of her hand…

She moved her face closer to Ayaka’s face.

“Good bye, Umechan.”, whispered Yuko.

She turned around and started to walk away. Each step getting farther from the other girl…Without looking back, she kept walking… Until Ayaka cannot see her anymore.

Standing there all alone…

“I will miss your smile. I love you very much, Oshima Yuko…” She said.

She turned around to go to her dressing room… But she remained standing there frozen – like a deer caught in headlights.

Kojima Haruna was there… And certainly, she heard what Ayaka said.

Ayaka started to walk away – bothered and embarrassed.

“Don’t worry. I won’t tell Yuuchan.” Haruna said.

Ayaka stopped walking.

“Thank you, Kojima-san.”

Ayaka was relieved.

- THE END -

waaa i'm sorry if this one is bad.  :banghead:

if you have suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me minna! Thanks so much  :wub:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ Nakeru Basho (SaeYaka) 12/04/2014
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »
new OS minna...

SaeYaka! sorry if this is bad...  :peace:

but still i hope you enjoy...

Nakeru Basho
(One-Shot)

SaeYaka
Miyazawa Sae & Akimoto Sayaka

“Unnnnn… Sa—Sayaka! Wait! Sayakaaaaa!!!”

I’ve awaken from a bad dream – someone shook me so hard, my brain almost jumped out of its skull.

“Miyazawa-san… Are you alright?” The lady said. I was facing her back because she’s arranging something on the table.

“Uh… Yes… I think so—“ My jaw almost dropped when the lady faced me…

“Sayaka!” She smiled at me. She’s really Sayaka – looking gorgeous in a nurse’s white uniform.

“Sayaka… You’re here…” I reached for her hand. It feels so warm – unlike those cold hands I’ve held two weeks ago. “You’re back.”

She nodded. “Yes, I’m back… but please drink this first, okay?” She got a pill from the table by the side of the bed, she later on handed me a glass of water.

“Okay.” I drank the pill. She was smiling – the best smile I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Then, suddenly, her face turned into a blur and afterwards it disappeared.

Only the white walls of the room are what I’m seeing. My vision is blurry – my horizon is a bit hazy… White – everything’s white. Then suddenly, I felt dizzy… From white, everything turned to black now. I felt something soft hit my back and my head… I’m almost numb – nearly out of my senses… My eyelids closed itself lightly.

For a few minutes of wandering in the vast and infinite darkness, a blinding light hit my eyes… I closed my eyes for a moment, when I opened it, I found myself in a hallway… and there’s a door in front of me. I turned the knob and the door swung open.

“You! Yes – you! Who are you?” She said. I was a bit shocked. It feels kind of nostalgic.

“Miyazawa Sae is my name…”

“I’m Akimoto Sayaka.” She smiled. It feels like it’s the first time I saw that smile. Déjà vu? This is the first time we met.

Sayaka suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the rooftop. Yes – our favorite place… A place that is special to both of us, the place where we hang out and spend time with each other. It’s like our secret base.

“Your phone?” I handed her my phone.

“Come here… Yes, nearer. Let’s take a picture!” I moved closer to her and she moved her face a little bit closer to mine… With the phone positioned to take a photo of us, she cheerfully said, “Say cheese!” I gave my best smile… she gave me a peck on my cheek while making a peace sign.

That was our first picture together – the first and the best picture we ever had.

She reached out her hand for me. “Let’s do the pinky swear.” I linked my pinky finger to hers. “I promise that we’ll be together forever…” We smiled at each other and while I am lost in her gaze, she grabbed my hand again… and we went near the edge of the rooftop.

Then all of a sudden, she held my wrist tightly and jumped from the rooftop.

I tried to shout, but there’s no voice coming out of my mouth. I looked at her, she’s still smiling… It feels like the time slowed down while we’re in mid-air… I heard her say… “Good bye. I love you.”

Ouch. I was lying on the cold and hard ground. Her cold body lay beside mine. Her pretty face was smeared with blood and filth; her lips were blood-stained. Her arms and legs were twisted and scarred. I can’t help it – I can’t hold back my tears anymore… They lightly fell down my cheeks.

This is the scenery when she died. Died – because of saving me. It was me who was supposed to be on that dead spot… but she sacrificed her life for me… I gently close my eyes…

I felt a warm hand caressing my face. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling face. She’s wearing the summer dress I gave her on her birthday. She helped me stand up. I was barefoot and I felt the cold grass beneath my feet.

We’re at the hill – the hill where her body was buried. We sat under the tree. She slowly laid me down on her lap, and started brushing my hair with her soft and slender fingers. Without saying anything, I felt happiness again…

It happened a year ago… And now, I’m here… Again. On this hill where your body remains… It’s your death anniversary… but after one year, my feelings for you remained unmoved.

I still love you, Sayaka…

I’ve recently been discharged from that mental institution – its white-walled rooms, my nurses, the doctors observing me… finally, I’m done with it. I’ve rehabilitated there for eleven months… and by now, they let me be discharged. I’ve had dreams – various dreams and hallucinations that you’re just here beside me. For many times, I’ve seen your face in my nurse’s face. Every night… I mean, every time I close my eyes, you always appear in front of me – in my dreams.

Doctors told me they’re just illusions and hallucinations. I pretended that I agree with them… But… I don’t like the terms “illusions” and ‘hallucinations”. You’re never an illusion. You exist… What they call “hallucinations”, I call them “manifestations of what’s inside my heart”… You were once real. You existed in this world… and you’ll continue to exist in my memories and inside my heart.

Your existence will only be annihilated if I were already annihilated. We’ll disappear in this world together…

“I miss you, Sayaka…” and then I felt a brush of wind touched my lips.

“You didn’t break our promise, ne? I won’t either.” I whispered in the wind.

“I love you… I always will…” I sealed my promise with a smile.

The End.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Nakeru Basho (SaeYaka) 12/04/2014
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »
I cried.... :cry:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 01:58:02 PM »
My heart feel so pain T_T u wrote a good story!!

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 04:11:54 PM »
My feelings.......  :bleed eyes:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ Sougen no Kiseki (SaeYaka) 12/09/2014
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 04:15:27 AM »
@Ruka Kikuchi: sorry if I made you cry.  :peace: thanks for reading ^_^

@luvsidney: thanks for reading. :) i'm so happy i get to make you feel the right thing as what i've written ^_^

@Cometerz48: i'm sorry for hurting your feelings. thanks for reading :3

minna-san, is it okay if I hurt your feelings once more?

this is Sayaka's POV of Nakeru Basho :)

enjoy!

Sougen no Kiseki
(One-Shot)
[Akimoto Sayaka’s version of Nakeru Basho]

SaeYaka
Miyazawa Sae & Akimoto Sayaka

Where am I?

“Sayaka! Sayaka! Please wake up! Sayakaaaa!”

Feeling so dizzy,I opened my eyes. Her face is so close to mine… I can feel her breathing…

“I’m glad you woke up already!” She held my hands. I can feel her warmth. She smiled at me – the smile that caught my heart a long time ago.

FLASHBACK.

It was the first day of my first year in senior high school when I met her.

I was alone inside the classroom because I arrived too early. Then suddenly, someone opened the door.

A girl – but she has an aura of a cute little boy.

“You! Yes – you! Who are you?” I asked her.

“Miyazawa Sae is my name…” She answered and then she smiled.

My heartbeat raced fast just seeing her smile. After I saw that great smile of hers, I haven’t had the least chance of taking my gaze off of her.

“I’m Akimoto Sayaka.” I answered with a smile.

We became best friends… but inside my heart, I know that I love her – much more than how much I love my friends.

She was a special girl – she can make my day sunny just by her smiles and jokes.

We usually hang out at the rooftop. We just lie there and look at the blueness of the sky with our hands linked…

I was about to confess my feelings for her when we took our first picture together. I gave her a peck on the cheek… But at that time, I didn’t have the courage to tell her how much I love her…

Instead, we made a pinky promise that we’ll never leave each other forever…

It was my 18th birthday when she gave me a summer dress as a gift. We strolled down and had a picnic at a hill near my house.

That was my best birthday ever! Not knowing that it may be the last one, too.

END OF FLASHBACK.

As those memories traversed my mind, I’m just looking at her eyes which were red from crying.

“Stop cry—ing…” I said in a low voice.

And then I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago.

How fast my heartbeat was when I saw her not noticing the approaching car…

How hard I ran and pushed her just to save her…

How I closed my eyes and prayed to Kami-sama to make sure she won’t get hurt…

In my mind, I thought, if I die at this moment, I won’t have regrets… As long as she’s breathing, I’ll be happy to sacrifice my life for her…

And then, BLACK OUT.

“Sayaka… Please… Don’t die… Don’t leave me; we made a promise, ne?” Her voice was shaky.

“Sae… I love you more than a friend… You are an important person to me…”

“I love you, too! Sayakaa! I love you very much!” She cried louder.

I just smiled at her. “Good bye. I love you.” My eyelids gently closed itself.

Before I totally die, I felt something warm touch my lips.

When I opened my eyes, I’m standing behind Sae’s crying figure.

She crying and shouting and cursing, unable to accept my sudden death.

“You’re a liar, Sayaka! We made a promise, ne? But… You didn’t—“ And then she fainted.

I tried to touch her but I cannot. I just pass through her thin body.

She was rushed to the hospital. After five hours, she was conscious again… but was starting to lose her sanity.

She dreamt of me… I don’t know what to feel… She’s suffering because of me.

She was sent to a mental institution… For eleven months, she rehabilitated her mental health. My soul kept on wandering on this Earth. To fulfill my promise, I never left her side.

She had hallucinations of seeing me. I can’t let her see me, because if she sees me again… She’ll suffer more.

Today is my death anniversary.

Sae and I are here at the hill where I was buried.

If only she can hear me… I have lots of things to say.

One year have already passed, her wounded heart now healed.

I am very happy because I can feel that she still loves me.

“I miss you, Sayaka…”

“I miss you, too… Sae…”

I caressed her face and gently kissed her. It was weird – because this time, I really felt her lips.

“You didn’t break our promise, ne? I won’t either.”

You didn’t break our promise, Saechan. You never did. You didn’t even try to.

I will never break our promise. I will always be here to protect you. I’ll die for you again and again just to make sure you’ll be safe.

“I love you – I always will.” Then she smiled.

It was a long while since I last saw that smile… I’m happy to see you smiling again. I was relieved.

“I love you, too, Sae. I will love you until eternity.” I hugged her from behind knowing that sheknows what I’m doing.

I’ll never forget the miracle of meeting you…

THE END.

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Sougen no Kiseki (SaeYaka) 12/09/2014
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »
my heart died XD haha it's a really sad story i think sayaka will have some miracle but no, it's so complete and good story =) sae is still suffer but sayaka just protect her in behind.. T_T

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Sougen no Kiseki (SaeYaka) 12/09/2014
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 01:43:27 PM »
 :OMG: :farofflook: :on speedy: :pleeease: :gyaaah: :fainted: :on cloudeye:

So sad and beautiful..........

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ Adieu (WMatsui) 16/12/2014
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »
hey yo! minna-sama! this is my first WMatsui fanfic so... i beg for your forgiveness if this one's bad...  :peace:  :nervous

i hope you like this short fic!  :sweatdrop:

if you have request, please do inform me. thank you!!!  XD

Adieu
(One-Shot)

WMatsui
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.” She lazily stretched her limbs and opened her eyes.

"What time could it be… and where is she?" She sat up on the bed, her naked body still wrapped with the cold, white sheets. She noticed something on the side table and reached for it…

A letter… for Jurina…

Dear Jurina,

The moment you opened this letter, you might be wondering where I am… I’m sorry, Jurina… I’m really, really sorry…

“Sorry? But why should Renachan ask for my forgiveness?” Jurina thought. She continued reading the letter.

It was weird… but the first time we met… I fell in love with you. For me, you are the most beautiful lady in the world. Oh, how I love your smile… and how your eyes shine when you’re happy… But I can’t let myself be near you. You know about my condition… About my alter ego… I have a split personality disorder… And my other self is… someone who’ll just hurt you. Remember that time when you witnessed my second self’s actions? I don’t want to hurt you… but I can’t control my other self…

Yes… Jurina can clearly remember that day… The two of them were returning some equipment to the store room at the gym. They were accidentally locked in…

FLASHBACK.

Neither of the two heard when the door is locked because they were at the far-end of the room. But when they’re about to get out… The door won’t open.

“It’s locked on the outside.” – Jurina

Rena’s face was emotionless. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t even move. Jurina went before her and asked, “Are you alright?”

Rena smiled. But it’s not the normal and sweet smile that she has seen before – it was a different smile. There’s something sinister about the way she smiled. Jurina smelled trouble.

Rena’s eyes became as quick as a panther. She spotted a scissors. Before Jurina could run away, she gripped her wrist tightly and with her free hand, she reached for the scissors.

Jurina was as cold as ice… She tried to remove Rena’s grip but Rena was much stronger than she is. Tears started to form at the corner of her eyes…

“Rena… W—why?”

When Rena saw Jurina’s teary eyes, her strong lust to injure was elevated. She slowly ran the scissors along Jurina’s cheek. Jurina was so afraid… She closed her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs… Rena’s instinct was much more quick than usual… but she loved slow torture. She started by cutting off Jurina’s long, black hair.

Now, Jurina was crying. Fear – her heart beat was so fast. She can’t seem to believe what Rena’s doing to her. She shut her eyes close.

But before Rena could further injure her, the door was opened by their gym instructor. Their instructor ran towards Rena and snatched the scissors away. She tried to restrain Rena. Good thing – she’s pretty strong.

“Follow me.” She said to Jurina. Even though Jurina’s still afraid, she did her best to stand up and follow the instructor.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Jurina started crying. She resumed reading the letter.

I’ve been feeling weird things. I feel now that my second self was aroused more easily… That’s why… I decided to leave now before it’s too late. I hope you’ll understand. I’m afraid of the fact that I am capable of hurting you. I never wanted to hurt you… because I love you very much, Jurina.

The times we’ve been together – those were the best moments of my life. I’ll never forget about you, Jurina. I’ll never stop loving you. But please… Forget about me… Please,  Jurina.

I love you… and Good bye.

- Rena

“Rena… You’re so unfair! How can I forget you? When you’re the first thing that comes to my mind every morning… and the only thing that never leaves my heart when I close my eyes to sleep… I love you, Rena. I love you very much!”

Jurina crumpled the piece of paper and cried hard.

The End.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Adieu (WMatsui) 16/12/2014
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 12:44:54 PM »
OMG Continue this!!! :shocked:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »
Y U DO DIS?! :mon cry:

SERIOUSLY?! WHY?! :depressed:

Looking forward to your works ah! :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 06:54:15 PM »
Omg Why Why!!!

Why did they have to end like this

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 09:00:52 PM »
Mimimimi t.t

Why couldn't Juju be a masochist and live happily with Renachan?

Okay~ good piece  :twothumbs

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ Adieu: Part 2 (WMatsui) 20/12/2014
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 04:41:36 AM »
@Ruka Kikuchi:  :ptam-ok:

@ChibiRine: i don't know why. the plot just popped out of my mind.   :cool2:

@Kirozoro:  :peace:  :glasses:

@BbSis: yes they will...  :shy2:

well... minna-sama. here's part two of Adieu...

enjoy!

:ding:

Adieu
(Part 2)
One-Shot

WMatsui
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina

She was all alone, locked up in a white-walled and windowless room. Her senses were heightened.

Rena has been here for almost a month. Inside her room, she felt that time passed slowly. She was more than bored. But her loneliness beats her boredom.

“I wonder… what she’s doing now…” She murmured. The thought of Jurina makes her feel sadder.

Then, she heard the door click open. A nurse entered the room and put the medicine tray on the table.

“Matsui-san, it’s time to drink your medicine.”

She drank the pills and gulped plenty of water.

“By the way, you have a visitor, Matsui-san.”

Her eyes widened. Visitor? But who could that be? She doesn’t have a sibling and her parents were already dead.

She stood up and followed the nurse to the visiting area.

The nurse opened the door and she saw her visitor. Her eyes widened in disbelief, she was the last person she would think of as a visitor.

Rena slowly walked towards her and sat at the seat in front of her. She can’t look at her.

They were both speechless.

“Why are you here?” Rena asked.

Jurina didn’t answer.

“Haven’t you read the letter?” Rena kept on asking but Jurina’s not answering. She was forced to look at Jurina. Her jaw slightly dropped.

Jurina was crying, but she was more beautiful than ever. Tears started to build up on Rena’s eyes.

“Rena… I miss you.”

She was holding her tears back but when she heard Jurina’s voice, she started crying.

“Jurina… Why? You’re just making things hard for you—“

“YADA! You’re so stupid, Rena!”

Rena stopped talking. She was shocked because of Jurina’s words.

“I’m sorry… But… I think that if we continue seeing each other… things will be more difficult… I—I don’t want to hurt you… Jurina…” – Rena

“It’s no good, Rena.” – Jurina

“Bu—but why? I don’t want you to suffer because of me.”

“I didn’t know that you’re so stupid.” Jurina sighed.

“I’m so sorry… but may I ask something? How did you know that I’m here?” Rena asked Jurina.

FLASHBACK.

After Jurina read the letter, she was awfully depressed for a month. Then, Churi visited her.

“Stop this nonsense, Jurina!” – Churi

“I hate Rena!”

“Rena… won’t do this without a reason…”

“She told me her reason… but she didn’t realize one thing…”

“You know… You’re quite a moron Jurina. If you hate her because she left you… Then… why don’t you just look for her then?”

“You know Churi… You’ve got a point there!” Jurina regained her normal composure and prepared herself in searching for Rena.

“But… I don’t even know where she lives!” Jurina looked at Churi.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find out soon. I have an idea.”

Churi discussed her plan with Jurina.

“Maybe we should look into her school profile… I’ll ask Airi to help us in this matter.”

They did what they have planned and they succeeded in obtaining Rena’s home address.

After that, they went to Rena’s residence. It was an apartment unit. They found nobody there.

“But… where could she be?”

An old woman approached them.

“You’re looking for an apartment unit? That one’s available…”

“Can we enter? We want to see the inside.” – Churi

“Sure!” The woman rummaged her pocket in search of the key of the room. “The former tenant there was a really nice lady. She’s a little bit weird sometimes because she doesn’t lock her door.”

“Do you know where she is?” Jurina asked the woman.

“I don’t have an idea. She just paid her rent and told me she’ll be leaving.” At last, the woman found the key.

She inserted it and the door was soon opened.

“Ah, yes! I heard her talking to someone on the phone. I think was about… uhm… what was that… Ah! It was about an institution… Well, I’ve heard something of that kind.”

The room was empty, except for a few pieces of trash on the floor.

“I’ll be back girls, I’ll just check on something.” The old woman excused herself.

They went round the room.

“Nee…” Jurina was standing near the table. She found a flyer on the table.

Takarano Mental Institution
   Sakae, Nagoya

It was what’s written on it plus their contact number.

“Found you.”

END OF FLASHBACK.

“Well… I didn’t know you’d put yourself in that much inconvenience… just to find me.” Rena said coldly.

“I’m disappointed of you, Rena.”

Rena didn’t speak.

“I—I don’t love you anymore…” Rena looked away as she says this.

Jurina stood up and walked towards Rena…

“You’re really not a good liar, Rena…” Rena was shocked because Jurina embraced her. “If your other self’s a sadist… Then, I’ll create my other self, too… and be a masochist for you…”

Rena’s heart raced. Jurina’s was the sweetest voice she’d ever heard.

“Besides… You didn’t realize one important thing!”

“W—what?”

“That… When you left me… you gave me the deepest pain ever… I’ll choose to be an object for your sadistic mania… rather than not seeing you anymore… Because the moment you left me, you gave me a thing that is way beyond pain… and that is EMPTINESS.”

Rena returned Jurina’s embrace.

“You owe me a thing, my lady… So, I want you to promise that you will never ever leave me again! Understood?” Jurina said with a tone of superiority.

Rena nodded. She was too happy that words can’t express her feelings.

Rena cupped Jurina’s cheeks.

“I love you so much, Jurina… I promise that when I’m out of here… I’ll be the best girlfriend ever!”

“Do you really need to stay here?”

“Yes… but for the mean time only. You can always visit me here. In that way, I think I’ll be cured easily.”

“Really? Yay! Then, I’ll visit you every day! I love you, my Rena!”

“I love you, too, my Jurina!”

Rena kissed Jurina’s forehead… and the two looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

THE END.

thanks for reading! :byebye:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Adieu: Part 2 (WMatsui) 20/12/2014
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 05:49:13 AM »
YES!! wmatsui togetheeeeer!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »
Yay they together forever~~~~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »
Approved. :thumbsup

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
~ame's OS domain~ Tomato Treat (AtsuMina) 22/12/2014
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 03:28:28 AM »
@Haruko:  :ptam-shy:

@Kirozoro: definitely yes!  :ptam-glow:

@Ruka Kikuchi: YAY!  :ptam-shy: :ptam-aww:

Minna-sama! Here's my first AtsuMina OS! Enjoy!!!  :nya:

:wigglypanda:

i'm sorry if it's bad!   :cry:

Tomato Treat
(One-Shot)

AtsuMina
Maeda Atsuko & Takahashi Minami

TakaMina’s POV

It’s my day-off today! I just want to lie on my bed the whole day but… kruuuuuu~

I’m dead hungry!

I let out a sigh and got off the bed.

I checked my phone as I walked down the kitchen. Still no message from Atsuko…

To: Atsuko
      Good morning, Atsuko! :)

I prepared my breakfast… Then, I checked my phone again… but there’s still no message from her…

I wonder why…

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

Who could that be?

I unbolted, unlocked, and then opened the door.

“Oh! Atsuko!” I didn’t expect a surprise visit from Atsuko. She was wearing a big smile on her face and she was carrying a basket.

“I brought something… Marichan cooked this…” – Atsuko

“Marichan? She’s at your house?”

“No… No… We both have a shooting together last night and was finished this early morning… The location’s near her house so we decided to eat breakfast at her house.”

“Oh, I see…”

We walked to the kitchen.

“I decided to bring you some…” She smiled as she unloaded the contents of the basket. She slowly removed the lid of some food container. “Surprise!”

“Eh?!?! Demo Atsuko…” I was really surprised on what I’ve seen inside it.

“Don’t you know that I don’t eat tomatoes?” I looked at her inquiringly. She answered affirmatively and that made me more confused.

“But… why did you—“

“Because I wanted you to eat it…”

“I don’t like tomatoes.”

“Won’t you try it?” She pouted.  I was having a hard time on making her understand that I really don’t like tomatoes.

“I don’t think I will…”

“Bu—but…” She looked away.

“You know… uhm… I’m sorry… It’s just that… I really don’t like tomatoes…”

“Okay…” But she’s not looking at me.

“Atsuko… Hey… It’s alright if I don’t eat tomatoes, right?”

“It isn’t, Minami…”

“Well… it is…”

“No, it isn’t.”

“Please… Let us not waste out time over this topic…”

“I just wanted you to try it… Even just a bite…” Now, Atsuko looked at me. Ah! She’s using that puppy-eyes-and-pouty-lips technique!

>///<

I—I can’t take it anymore! She’s so cuuuuuute~

“Okay… Okay… But just a bite!” Atsuko nodded and smiled like crazy.

She scooped some of that weird dish using a spoon and she put it inside my mouth.

“So… How’s it?” – Atsuko

I don’t really like the taste of tomatoes.

“I think… it tastes alright… but it’s just that I really really don’t like tomatoes.”

“But at least you tried!”

“So… are you happy now?”

“Uhm, yes!” Then, she ate that weird dish while I ate the breakfast I prepared a while ago.

We spent that whole day together.

The following week…

After our performance on a certain TV show was done, I received a call from Atsuko.

A: Hello, Minami~ Tomorrow’s your day-off, right?
M: Yes, why?
A: Ano… Would you like to come to my house tonight… and have a dinner?
M: Sure… But—
A: No “But”s! I won’t take no for an answer!
M: Okay, then…
A: Great! See you later! I love you, Minami!
M: I love you too… Bye!

Then, she hung up the phone.

We packed our things up. I said good bye to the girls and drove my way to Atsuko’s house. It was past 10PM when I arrived there.

“Atsuko… Atsuko…” I called out to her but nobody answers…

The door’s not locked, so I entered.

Where’s she?

Probably, she’s at the dining room… So, I went there.

Woah! What’s this?! There are lots of tomatoes on the table!

I saw a note on the table.

You can’t forever dislike tomatoes. I’ll make you love it! I’m waiting for you, Minami…

I let out a sigh. She really doesn’t want to drop this “tomato” topic. What Atsuko wants, Atsuko gets!

I went upstairs. I stood up in front of the door of her room.

“Atsuko?”

She didn’t answer. Maybe she had fallen asleep already. I turned the knob, it isn’t locked. I entered the room, it was really dark inside.

Atsuko’s not on her bed. Then, the door was shut closed.

“Minami…” That’s definitely Atsuko’s voice… I can’t see her, so I opened the lamp on her bedside.

And there she was… wearing her tomato costume on Yasai Sisters’ PV.

“Why are you dressed like that?”

“I’m your tomato for tonight.” She said with a smirk.

I was speechless. Really? She did thought of a thing like this?

My heart raced as she walked towards me.

“Atsuko…”

She pushed me, causing me to fall on the bed. I sat up on the bed.

“I’m going to peel off the tomato for you… MI-NA-MI.” Her voice sent shivers to my skin.

She began stripping off the costume… until she only had a red lingerie on. The temperature of the room seems to rise suddenly.

I looked away.

“Why? Look at me.” I did what she said. She was smiling – the best smile I’d ever seen.

I can’t help it. Her lips are so tempting. I bit my lower lip to control myself… but when she kissed me… I lost control. I kissed her back.

“Little by little, I will make you love tomatoes. I love you, Minami…”

“I love you, too… Atsuko Tomato…” She chuckled.

“Why?”

But she didn’t answer. She just kissed me again. My fingers brushed off her silky hair as her hands started removing my clothes…

I spent the whole night loving a tomato… and eating the best dinner I’d ever had!

THE END.

so... how's it?  :O2

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: ~ame's OS domain~ Tomato Treat (AtsuMina) 22/12/2014
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 03:42:45 AM »
Oh damn! XD

This is da best!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!  :wub:

Cant wait for new update same as this update! XD XD  :twothumbs
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,