JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green

Author Topic: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)  (Read 152398 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

Chapter Index

First Arc

Chapter 1 Part 2/3
Chapter 1 Part3/3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5?

Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Rest of Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5

Second Arc

Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Third Arc

Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Black and Blue
Chapter 1 Part 1
Us and Them

Jun was fairly shoved into the small, co-ed holding cell, “You’ll stay here until your trial.” the burly officer said when she stuck her hands through the bars to have her handcuffs unlocked. Without even looking at her bound hands, he turned and walked away.

Letting out a sigh, Jun turned to face the hostility of her cellmates, “Well, you’re a chink ain’t ya?” asked a man who talked like he had more teeth than brain cells and looked like he had previously played hockey, or some other sport where people lost teeth. “A chink is the reason I’m in here.” He was surrounded by what looked like his hockey teammates, including a few less than pretty women.

The group began to surround her, but Jun’s facial expression never changed from her mask of calm.

Down the hallway, the guards looked less than surprised to hear what sounded like someone getting a major asskicking. They were chuckling to each other when suddenly, the sound stopped. The guard’s exchanged a look and decided to go make sure there hadn’t been a death.

Coming to Jun’s holding cell, the guards were astounded to find everyone in the cell, except for Jun, sprawled in various positions about the floor. They turned to the only conscious one, finding her perched delicately on the end of the bench closest to the opening, hands still cuffed and not a hair out of place.

Jun raised an eyebrow at them, her only real show of emotion since being brought in, and said, “Everyone suddenly felt tired.” in gently accented Japanese. Then she put her hands through the bars, blinking expectantly at the guards. The burly one gingerly freed her of her bonds.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Panting hard, Aika ran as though the hounds of hell were on her tail, which wasn’t that far off. Her thoughts generated in time with her pounding feet as she fled across the moonlit rooftops, jumping, climbing, rolling and dodging through the obstacles in her way.

‘How could I be so stupid? How could I make such a rookie mistake?’ She berated herself silently, trying to outrun the inevitability of capture. Her quick mind realized that she was being herded towards a dead end, but Aika wasn’t ready to go down without a fight.

For all her experience and smarts, Aika belatedly admitted that she’d gotten overconfident in her abilities, just as up ahead, she saw the buildings come to an abrupt halt. Still she ran, jumping over the last gap between the buildings and not stopping until she reached the very end. She looked down at the long drop before focusing and looking for a fire escape or pipe or anything she could use to climb down. She paced around the whole roof to no avail, there wasn’t even a roof access she could use. Finally, she was able to hear sirens over her rapidly beating heart as well as the sound of helicopter blades.

‘This is it.’ she thought, finally allowing herself to give up. She walked over to the edge of the roof again, and took in what would probably be her last sight of freedom for a long time. She sighed, watching the moon shine down on the vast expanse of park in front of her, “I’m sorry Nee-chan.” she whispered to the air.

Behind her, the helicopter finally caught up, shining it’s enormously bright light on her. Aika sighed again and turned to face her defeat, raising her arms in surrender.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sayumi sighed irritably, these orange jumpsuits so weren’t her color. And even worse, she couldn’t even talk herself out of this situation. No matter how much she sweet talked and pleaded, the judge was adamant about giving her ten to fifteen years in prison. A women’s prison to boot, not that Sayu had thought there were co-ed prisons or anything, just that it was so much harder to talk a woman into doing things for her, even if they weren’t straight.

She looked around at the bus full of somber women, she’d already tried to make some strong looking friends, and probably would have succeeded too, but the guards, all women of course, had a strict no talking until you’re processed rule.

Sayumi jolted out of her thoughts when the bus ground to a halt, realizing that they had arrived at their destination. Soon, she was being shoved unceremoniously off the bus and prodded until she reached the beginning of processing. First was another, adorable mug shot, then yet another round of fingerprinting.

Then came strip searching, which, sure Sayu was a little kinky sometimes, but this was definitely beyond her limit of comfort. After the invasive search, the inmates were stripped even more and hosed down. Then dressed in yet another ugly orange jumpsuit and handed their linens.

Never one to cry in public, Sayumi blinked back tears, receiving her linen none too gently and still feeling a little sore in her violated orifices. She was lead down the hall with the others, through two high security doors, and into the cell block, then shoved through the first door she came across.

Inside were three uncomfortable looking bunks, two on the back wall and one on the left wall, and a toilet on the right side. Both bunks on the back wall were currently occupied by two severely thin looking women, both of whom looked up at her curiously when she entered. Sayu didn’t even want give them a second thought, but she desperately needed to make some friends here.

“Hello.” Sayu gave them both a big smile that was innocent and dangerous at the same time, it was a calculated move to show that while she may look and act cute, she was in prison for a reason. Just not a reason that would make her look tough at all, but they didn’t have to know what she was really in there for.

Both women picked up on the ferociousness that lied underneath her expression and gave back cautious nods and greetings.

Noticing that they took her bait, Sayumi grinned a bit wider, “Nice to meet you, looks like I’ll be here a while, so let’s be friends.”

So? Interested? Lemme know if you want more and I will oblige. Slowly...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:24:52 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Black and Blue (Chapter 1 Part 1 09/05)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
Actually, this is pretty interesting. Never would have thought of the girls in jail. As of right now, Jun's lookin' pretty kickass. 8)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:56:43 AM »
:lol: Jailbird Musume! So is it gonna be set with them entirely in prison, or is it just setting up an escape? Either way, sounds interesting! Anything coming from you is great, and this looks like a fun idea too, so I definitely hope to see more!

Jun kicking ass! :rockon: Looks like Aika could do a bit of that herself too. Sayu being brought in for something that wouldn't make her look tough though? Hmm... wonder if she kicks as well as the rest. XD They seem to be in different places for now at least...

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
Oh, HELL, yes.
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 04:37:05 AM »
Oh wow! They'll be one heck of cute jailbirds, if you ask me XD I wanna know more. Oh who's Sayu's mates there? :w00t:

p.s. Jun2 is cool! Remind me of Charlie's Angels haha

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 05:03:57 AM »
Good 1st chapter! Really exciting!

"Everyone suddenly felt tired" That's the fanfic quote of the year :lol: !

I wonder how Sayu will fare in prison.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 05:18:11 AM »
Jun can kick butt and Sayu's imprisoned, of course I'm interested!
So, keep it coming!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 05:26:57 AM »
Jun can kick ass

Aika can run.?.

Sayu's deceiving look

Prison cell

VERY interested  :mon fyeah:

Yay! I'm excited about the other members' story  :w00t:

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »
Pachi pachi pachi.. :] I'm WAAAAY more into your smut stories, but these are cute. I'll keep reading if you keep writing. <3

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
Woah this is a total new direction that I haven't read of.  It will be interesting how this will develop...I'll be watching you  :thumbsup

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 02:45:05 AM »
wow~ is jun the chinese assasin~? XDDD and i wonder what aika did?? plus sam goes with sayu,for some reason i thought that she'd be like those gold diggers that kill the husbands later on, eventhough that's probably not the reason why she's in jail XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 05:13:55 AM »
@Hashire - Ah, not quite, but close enough.

@SxY - Well, jail isn't really the plot, just the circumstances. It'll come together soon.

@rokun - Nope! But you're giving me good ideas. Unfortunately, I have no idea what jail is like, other than it's actually pretty boring.

@Commie:heart:

@baddie - Nobody important, they don't warrant names.  :sweatdrop:

@slasha - I stole the line from a movie... But it's still awesome.

@ Amarghetta - You know, for some reason, I always pronounce your name Armaghetta lol.

@ kRisZ - I only have two chapters written and the first is all introduction, so it'll come out in slow parts.

@Joshy! - You! If you like 'em, go comment on them, don't just PM me! Also, come back to Richmond soon! I miss you, L.A. seems like ages ago!

@FaqU - I hope I don't disappoint.

@ kawaii-chan - Jun an assasin? Hmm.. And you are surprisingly close with Sayu.

I'm still a little worried how this will turn out. I'm trying my best to make it realistic and interesting, but so far, I only have fillers. It's just so hard to get my story board down on paper, so to speak. I've even started making physical notes in an effort to keep me focused. Damn ADHD...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 05:15:02 AM »
Chapter 1 Part 2/3

“Ah, Watanabe-san, your order came in finally.” Risa smiled at the man in front of her, easily hefting the long box onto the tabletop.

“Good good. Can I have a look now?” The man asked, staring into the smaller woman’s bright blue eyes. He didn’t think they were natural, after all she was distinctly Japanese, but those eyes, combined her strawberry blonde hair and deliberate make-up, served to almost drastically change her look until she was almost foreign. So if she didn’t open her mouth, you might almost think she didn’t speak Japanese.

“Yes, of course.” Risa quickly sliced through the tape holding the box shut and opened it to reveal the hunting rifle inside. Almost reverently, Risa ran her hand down the weapon, admiring the craftsmanship and relishing in the feel of the cool barrel in her hands. Coming back to herself with a slight snap, she lifted the rifle out of the box and handed it over to the man.

Risa watched enviously as the man shouldered the weapon and sighted something across the room. He was a collector as well as a hunter, and Risa always made sure to personally handle his purchases, if only because they were one of a kind. Just once though, she wished she could fire one.

“Would you like to try it out on our range?” she asked, as she did every time the man came in to collect his orders.

“No thank you, Smith-san,” he replied, as he always did when she asked, using her alias, “A weapon this fine she not be tarnished with use.”

Risa begged to differ, but didn’t dare say it aloud. Instead, she thanked him for his patronage, and saw him out. Then she headed into the bowels of the store to the shooting range, which only their most distinguished customers and the employees themselves knew about.

“Oi, Daisuke. Take my shift up front will you?” The older man gladly agreed, he couldn’t read his mangas on the range anyway.

As soon as he was gone Risa snatched up a nine mm pistol and a small 22 cal. rifle and a case of ammo, as well as a handful of targets, and headed down to her favorite lane at the very end of the range. Soon she was set up and happily pumping bullets into the defenseless targets.

At first she started seriously, unloading two clips of each weapon into the target, and never missing a shot, then she began to make shapes. First a smiley face, then a flower, even a butterfly, until she was finished a solid hour later.

Realizing that her shift was almost over, Risa quickly cleaned up and paid for the ammo, pausing in closing her wallet when her eyes landed on the single photo that resided there. Affectionately, she traced the face of the girl in the picture with her, as she did every time she saw the picture.

Then she closed the wallet with a snap and headed upstairs to wash her hands, brushing away the mixture of love and sadness she felt every time she glanced at the photo.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Lin Lin glanced around the airport nervously, shifting the bag on her shoulder to a more comfortable position. She felt like she was being watched, but she couldn’t find anyone that looked like they might be following her.

She tried to shake off the feeling, reminding herself that they wouldn’t be aware of her little transgression for at least another day and blaming it on her natural paranoia. She’d only been at the airport for a few hours, but it felt like days already.

She heard her flight number called with the message that they would soon begin boarding. Lin sighed in relief, the prickling on the back of her neck easing a little. Soon she’d be out of the country, a little wiser and a whole lot richer. She couldn’t help but grin at the thought of how much money she was going to have when she reached her destination.

Lost in thoughts of a new life, Lin almost missed it when her boarding call came, but quickly scampered into line. Eventually, she made it to her seat and flopped into it in exhaustion. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes for a minute.

Restlessly, she opened her eyes and watched the other passengers board and the seats fill up. Little by little, the plane became filled to capacity, and Lin felt more nervous by the second. Soon, she wouldn’t be around to deal with the consequences of her actions.

She started bouncing in her seat a little when no more passengers got on the plane, her anticipation rising to the point where she started to chew lightly on the inside of her cheek. Then, just as she was starting to relax, two men in black suits boarded the plane, flashing what she could tell were badges to the stewardess. They also showed her a piece of paper and began to scan over the faces of the passengers.

Lin knew right away that they were here for her. As calmly as she could, she rose from her seat and stated heading back towards the bathroom, hoping perhaps to hide until they were gone. Her plans failed when she heard her name being yelled out by a masculine voice.

Instantly she took off running towards the emergency exit, but her escape was cut short when a huge weight tackled her from behind, sending her to the floor. She struggled as hard as she could, but the man was not only stronger than her, but trained for this as well.

She refused to cry out when she was not so gently hand cuffed and hauled to her feet. Then the men began to drag her from the plane and she couldn’t help the pleading that left her lips.

Lin jerked awake when the plane suddenly started to move, realizing belatedly that she had fallen asleep in her seat and that the plane had begun take off without a hitch. Sighing, Lin wiped the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes, next stop, Narita International.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

“You’re wrong.” Ai nearly yelled at the sexist pig that was standing in her way, “The building’s only gonna fall sideways like this. You gotta strap the dynamite here and here,” she pointed out some columns on the blue prints stretched out next to her, “Because this beam here and here,” she pointed again, “Will prevent the building from pancaking.”

The condemned was a five story office building that had long since been shut down due to code violations. Before today, no one had dared to try and bring it down because of it’s precarious location sandwiched between two apartment buildings. Neither building had been evacuated, not a smart move on a normal day, but the foreman had so much confidence in his ability to bring the building straight down, he scoffed at the precaution.

Luckily, most people were smart enough to realize the danger and left for the day. But not all of them had.

“Listen here little girl,” Ai growled at the tone of his voice, “I think I know how to bring a building down safely. I’ve been in the demolition business since before you were an itch in your daddy’s pants.”

Infuriated beyond believe, Ai felt like telling him where to stick his experience. Instead, she only sighed once harshly, bringing her tension down considerably, “Fine. But I’m still gonna go clear this side of the site.”

Recognizing that that was probably the best he was gonna get out of her, Ai’s boss smiled condescendingly, “Right, you go do that, and come back here when you’re done.”

Ignoring his last little quip, Ai set off to do what she’d said she was going to do. Most of the men listened to her and headed for safety, but some laughed her off. Finally, Ai decided to wash her hands of the whole thing and started back towards the base.

She was about halfway out of the danger zone when she heard the sound of an explosion going off. Ai gasped, calculating that she only had about 15 seconds before she’d be playing the harp, and then sprinted towards safety. Behind her, the explosions continued and Ai counted in her head how many until the ones went off that would tip the building on top of her.

In the distance she heard cheering and guessed that so far the building looked like it would pancake solidly, then she heard one more explosion and the cheering stopped. Ai knew that meant, as well as the quickly growing shadow under her, that the building was falling towards her.

Behind her, Ai heard panicked screams, indicating that the men that hadn’t heeded her warnings were realizing that they were about to die. She put on the steam then, pushing her legs until they went numb, not daring to look up at imminent doom. She ran so fast, that she didn’t even realize she was clear of the debris until she ran headlong into her boss.

The two hit the ground at the same time the demolished  building slammed into the building next to it and the crash was so big that for a second, Ai didn’t know what she was hearing. Finally, after about five seconds of silence, Ai pulled herself to her feet and glared at her boss.

“I told you so.” Then she took of her hard hat, pulled something out of the inside, threw the hat to the ground, and then walked away. After she felt that she was far enough away, Ai let her regretful tears start falling. Even though she knew logically that she did all she could to prevent that disaster, she couldn’t help but feel like she had failed.

She looked at the picture she’d removed from her hard hat, smiling tearfully at the girl in the photo, “I miss you.” she whispered, before she put the photo in the pocket and walked away from the sirens gathering behind her.

~~~~~~~

Did I get anyone with Lin's part? I hope I did.  :D

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Black and Blue (Chapter 1 Part 2 09/09)
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 06:15:25 AM »
What a dream for Lin lol

Good job on the two chapters
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 06:44:10 AM »
As soon as he was gone Risa snatched up a nine mm pistol and a small 22 cal. rifle and a case of ammo, as well as a handful of targets, and headed down to her favorite lane at the very end of the range. Soon she was set up and happily pumping bullets into the defenseless targets.
Woah..a trigger happy Risa in there... :mon scare:
And I guess with the picture thingy... there's some kind of 'past' between Ai and Risa... I'm looking forward to the next update! :twothumbs

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 10:48:41 AM »
Awww. I liked it! :] The LinLin part was a little intense, and Ai as a demolition expert! Lol.  :grin:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »
A Risa with a gun is kinda hot...in a non-violent way, that is XD

I actually thought that LinLin was caught for real; until the part she woke up :lol:

The girls in the photos Risa & Ai? I can understand if LinLin goes to jail but how are Risa & Ai related to the other jailbirds? :? Oh do update soon :bow:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »
wow~ so  was actualy somewhat right~!?? XDD yay~ X3
 i'm thinking that linlin's probably involved with one of the 8th gen members(duh XD) and she's going to visit them evethough she's a bad criminal as well XD and a smooth one at that~*plays MJ's "Smooth Criminal* XD

so risa's like some spy that's like inlove with guns and likes to dress up as an american??? XDD i realy LOL'ed at the part when she started making pics and stuff XDD and i'm also guessing that her an ai-chan have some connection~? XD does that mean takagaki lovin~???? XD

and finaly ai-chan seems to be the only "normal"one in this sofar? xD i guess she'll get introuble mostly cus she walked away from the building..or what's left of it XD. plus DANG she can run! XDDD

keep up the awesome work~!!! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »
...Yeah, definitely liking this. :D I wanna know what's up with Risa and Ai... And I totally thought Linlin was caught until she woke up. Oh my. :sweatdrop:

So...looks like Reina, Eri, and Koharu next? I wonder what their backgrounds will be like. ><

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »
pausing in closing her wallet when her eyes landed on the single photo that resided there. Affectionately, she traced the face of the girl in the picture with her, as she did every time she saw the picture.

Ai.?.

Lin jerked awake when the plane suddenly started to move, realizing belatedly that she had fallen asleep in her seat and that the plane had begun take off without a hitch. Sighing, Lin wiped the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes, next stop, Narita International.

Only a dream

She looked at the picture she’d removed from her hard hat, smiling tearfully at the girl in the photo, “I miss you.” she whispered, before she put the photo in the pocket and walked away from the sirens gathering behind her.

Yay it's Risa  :cow:

Robber Lin.?.

Sharp shooter Risa + Demolition woman Ai   :gmon twirl:   I'm excited  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green