JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Aikoaiko

Author Topic: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)  (Read 153163 times)

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 27 pt.2 6/21)
« Reply #440 on: June 23, 2012, 07:56:43 PM »
ya~aaaaaaaay we didn't have to beat you up! :D  Aika lives!

MANO~  I totally thought she and Sayu were the same person when I first got into H!P!  I was like "Woooooow Sayumi sings really good when she plays the piano but she sucks when she's in Morning Musume :lol:" :3  Michishige Erina...that's totally her true name XD

ReiKa bonding + MichiMano twins bonding=:heart:

Is this the final battle? :O  don't die anyone~ especially Risa and Aichan~
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2012, 05:44:06 AM »
So much awesomeness~ though you're still a major troll for scaring all of us like that  :catglare:

Still, Manoeri on board? Hellz yeah.  8) I think I trust her, hopefully it's not misplaced XD

But damn, you've still kinda left us hanging, like that was the calm before the storm (and if that was the "calm" I'm bracing myself for a hurricane, man.)

Can't wait for more~ :heart:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2012, 10:58:39 PM »
I love you, maybe in a head patting or an affectionate nibble of the eyebrows way.

You know what is so great about this story? I didn't even have to read from scratch because I'd already read it so many times and loved it to so many bits. Okay, so maybe I love you in a sex way.

Each character is so wildly different from what we are used to, yet with such a familiar feel about them that when I picked up from where I'd left off, I immediately knew and remembered them all.

Frowning, Reina studied the picture; they seemed very professional in their official shots, but it still made the cop feel jealous. “You’re so expressive.” A voice from her left startled her, “It’s amusing to watch.”
I missed your Sayu. This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. The mundane and quiet nature of this scene was absolutely perfect. And the fact that it really has been a long time since we've seen them interact like this IRL (not in fictime). It's almost like watching a TV series where that one scene you'd been waiting for forever pops up and your heart melts and you kick your feet up and grin like an idiot.

All this, and I haven't even read past this sentence. A quick glance downwards and I think my heart might explode once I finish reading this part. This is like fluff, but with guns and killing. *kicks feet up and grins*

Okay scratch that. This is like that much-anticipated second season of your favorite show and it's even more awesome than you thought it could ever be. Sayu's backstory is told very well. It jives with what we know of the Sayu we've gotten to know through past chapters.

That little bit of Risa and her own conscience, as she leads them into war- it's gonna break our hearts isn't it?

(Just to be clear, I am reading your updates for the first time and writing this simultaneously)

Chap 27: Pt 1

“What do you want done with her?” the gunner asked gently, finally gaining a questioning look. “I mean, it’s your call. Do you want to take her out yourself, do you want to spare her? I could even get rid of her from here if you want.”

She saw the wheels turning in Sayu’s head as she weighed the options in front of her, “Leave her to me, then. I’ll take care of it one way or another.”
Gah. So exciting. I demand a TV series to be made out of this.

Okay, so I got so engrossed in the action until I didn't come back here to say I loved it and I've now already reached your cliffhanger. I know why they call it that now- both excellent ways to kill yourself when you come across a scenario such as this.

Luckily, I know you have another update and so I am smug and laughing at all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that followed this chapter. *skips happily to next chapter trala*

Chap 27: Pt 2

Ah, this is what I wanted to say last chapter. Parkour!Aika is awesome- I am glad I have a vivid cinematographic imagination because the action is just visually stunning.

About that time, the older woman let out a loud groan, “Zombie! Kill it!” She shouted, scampering back to Risa’s side like a frightened puppy.
AHAHAHAHAHAAA! It's 5am here and I laughed loud enough to startle my dog into barking. Where is Ai when you need her to deck ManoEri in the face?

Aww, I like how this whole buncha baddasses are fussing over the baby of the group. I do not trust ManoEri as far as I can separate her head from her body. Hope things turn out well for them.

Thanks, Rndy. This story is one that I really enjoy and stands upon rereading. I look forward to more with much anticipation.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
*A new lurker comes out*
Hiii :P I found your story some days ago and i got addicted to it very fast XD
You have done very interesting story and I also like your way of writing (plus i love the TakaGaki :wub: :wub: :inlove: *cough*). Though it's a pity i found this story when it's almost over... But hey better late than never! xD
Keep up the good work!  :)

*sorryifmyEnglishisbad....*
:depressed:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #444 on: July 02, 2012, 10:20:04 AM »
@arisa - Yeah, I actually hadn't planned anything about Sayu's sister.... So I'm not even sure if she'll appear again XD

@risa_ai - Haha, you usually don't have to ask me to put love in a story, especially when Takagaki is the main pairing!

@kiji - I seem to remember you promising me your first born...? XD

@Kiwi - Yup, SayuEri2 is together again!

@kuro-kun - Yup, dead is no good for anyone!

@grac - XD I'll wait

@rini - I wasn't worried about getting beat until you said something :sweatdrop: Also, I totally don't think Mano can sing either. XD Also, Also, not the end yet

@Fimmy - I think I trust ManoEri, too! I actually didn't mean for that teeny cliffie to end up there, though XD

@grac again - Oh my, two sentences in and I'm grinning like an idiot.  :lol: You make me simultaneously laugh and blush. I totally heart you and your comments.

@MsSmigge -  :welcome Actually it's probably a good time to get into my story, considering there was a very  long period where I wasn't updating. XD Thank you for the praise, I always love to hear it! And your English is just fine. Hope to see your name pop up some more in here!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:45:22 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:16 AM »
Chapter 28: Alpha and Omega

The tension in the air was palpable, Risa stole another glance around the dining room, taking in everyone’s positions once again. To her left was Ai, Jun, Lin and Eri; on her right were Reina and Sayu. All seven of them were on their knees, hands cuffed behind their back while five burly guards pointed uzis at their heads. In front of them was a large rectangular table, at which sat the elder Kusumi, his seven remaining lieutenants and Koharu, all were laughing and conversing happily. Surrounding the table were eight more, shotgun toting guards.

Giving out a sigh, Risa wondered how they had gotten into this position in the first place. Everything had been going according to plan; they arrived on time, had been handcuffed and each given the key to their cuffs. They didn’t have any weapons on them, but the guards that brought them in had weapons for them, when the signal was given, they would all drop their cuffs, take a gun and clean up.

It was supposed to be quick and easy, they would dispose of the elder and install his daughter in less than an hour. Unfortunately, it appeared they had a mole; as soon as they had been led into the showing room, the guards leading them had been replaced by the five with sub machine guns and the keys to their cuffs had been confiscated.

“Did you think that this would really work!?” A deep voice had called out, entering the room before the man did. Kusumi stormed into their presence, righteous fury evident in his movements, “My men are far too loyal for all of that!”

Risa’s first thought had been that Koharu was the traitor, but when she locked eyes with the girl, tuning out the rest of her father’s speech, she noticed that the younger looked just as surprised as she felt. Glancing around at the others in the room, Risa quickly deduced that it was the smug looking guy on Kusumi’s right that was to blame.

“So now, I’ll make you all an example of what happens when someone tries to cross me.” Still only half listening, Risa wondered why Koharu wasn’t kneeling right next to them. Did he know and just wanted something different for his daughter or did he not know that she was the mastermind? “When I give my men the signal, they will execute you right here! Niigaki!” he roared when he noticed her inattention.

“Huh? What? I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening to all your boring drivel.” she yawned, turning her focus back to him. It gave her a small degree of pleasure to see his face turn that shade of red.

“Father!” Koharu suddenly interjected, “Don’t let her get to you! You have to show her who’s boss! I know, let’s have a meal first and make them watch us eat before we kill them!” Ever the enthusiastic speaker, Risa couldn’t help roll her eyes at the tone that entered Koharu’s voice.

“That’s a great idea!” Kusumi bellowed, grinning brightly at his daughter, “Let’s all eat first!” Shaking her head at his change in demeanor, the gunner wondered if the man was bipolar or something.

And that’s how they all ended up in the dining room, awaiting the cooks to bring out their meals. Risa sighed, shifting on her knees a bit, until she felt the guard nearest her poke his gun barrel into the back of her head. She turned to scowl at him, then sighed again. This was only delaying the inevitable.

A drunken cheer rose from the table and the gunner looked up to see servants bringing out large platters of delectable looking food. The plates had barely touched the table before the lieutenants were stuffing their faces, some not even bothering to use their own plates. Risa noticed that Koharu didn’t touch a morsel. Suddenly interested, she sat up straighter, watching with interest as the girl encouraged her father to eat more.

A loud hacking cough filled the room, the smug lieutenant clasping his hands over his throat, face alarmed as he was unable to stop. After a moment, blood began spurting from his mouth in time with his cough and pouring from the corner of his eyes. One after another, the other lieutenants joined him in agony until they all collapsed to the floor, dead.

Kusumi began gasping and coughing, stumbling out of his chair and clutching onto Koharu, “What is happening?” He choked out, blood bubbling and frothy falling from his mouth.

The girl shook him off coldly, “Plan B, daddy.” As he fell to the ground, the six guards that were surrounding the table pulled their shotguns and fired at the five that were standing behind the girls. The gang was quickly released from their bindings as all around the manor, more gunshots were heard.

“Plan B?” Risa questioned Koharu as she approached, rubbing her wrists.

“A whole lot of poison!” The girl giggled, “I have the cooks in my pocket, too~!” she began to skip out of the room, a symphony of violence playing around the house.

Blinking in surprise, the gunner exchanged glances with the rest of her crew, “Is… Is it over?” Eri murmured, attached to Ai’s arm.

“I think so.” Risa replied, surveying the aftermath. Slowly, a grin spread along her lips, quickly shared by the others. “Yeah. I think it’s finally over!”

A cheer went up around the room, the girls hugging and congratulating each other. Jun and Lin chattered to each other in excited Chinese, Reina and Sayu stood close together, shyly holding hands. Ai turned to Risa and kissed her for all she was worth. “I can’t believe it, I really can’t believe it.” The demo expert muttered and the gunner had to agree. They were free, now. It was almost to good to be true.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Risa sighed, shifting through some reports in her study. It had been about three weeks since they had taken out Kusumi and the gangs had settled into a bit of a routine. Things were beginning to settle down for Risa and Reina, enough so that they could resume the gangs previous activities. Since the gunner didn’t know much about real estate and the cop didn’t know much about shipping, they both had a lot of homework to do.

Luckily for them, their better halves were much smarter than they were and were willing to lend helping hands when needed. Although, Sayu was much more involved in the illegal shipping than Ai was in the drug business. The demo expert didn’t really agree with drug usage, but she wasn’t too adamant in trying to stop the gunner’s business, so the younger girl tried to keep it away from her.

Just yesterday, the drug brothers had paid her a visit to give her a personal update on their product and distribution. Already they were turning a significant profit and Risa was pretty pleased, though the boys had been pushing her to try the product out before it left. The gunner had never really been into that sort of thing, though, so she declined their offers.

Sighing again, she focused on the documents in her hands; she’d had a couple of her men keeping an eye on a potential threat. The two government agents had yet to show their teeth, but Risa could guess that they were not happy with this break in their agreement. The gunner was trying her best to get herself established here so that they couldn’t touch her or the others. She certainly had enough officials in her pocket, but still, she worried about the inevitable confrontation.

Suddenly, her door burst open and shut in the same breath, admitting her lover into the study. “Ai-cha-.” she started to greet before the older girl was in her lap, kissing her furiously. The documents fell to the floor as Risa quickly adjusted to the assault. This was also something that was becoming routine; the two had a lot of time on their hands now and that usually translated into one of them finding the other in the middle of the day to make love wherever they could lock the door.

Beginning to tug off Ai’s shirt, Risa let herself focus on the woman in her arms. Everything else could wait, she thought, but life had no habit of waiting for anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:57:03 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 28 7/2)
« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »
Koha bails out the group and I guess she is not really a traitor at this time

She must be laughing that her father got crossed by her own daughter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #447 on: July 02, 2012, 10:51:59 AM »
So the traitor was Eri after all? /shot

asdkljadklasda It's ending soon ; A ;

And LOLOL Ai and Risa making love at wherever, that's something they would do. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #448 on: July 02, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »
THE BEAUTIFUL STORY IS ENDING. :panic: The last paragraph got me there. xD YOU GO AICHAN! GO GO GO!

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #449 on: July 02, 2012, 02:04:27 PM »
Apologies ahead of time for making kiwi my go-between and bugging you to write HAHAHAH <3

I SHALL BE BACK AFTER IVE HAD MY COFFEE AND SETTLE IN AT WORK <3333

POISON BABY! I dig it~ Who knew Koharu could be so conniving? I dig it, lots <3

The gunner had never really been into that sort of thing, though, so she declined their offers.

:lol: Smart girl

Lovin' that Takagaki sexy time, but Risa knows whats up. I guess it's only natural though xD I mean, they could have all died, so it's like OHMAHGAH WE ALIVE, SEX ME. And now it's a matter of, OHMAHGAH WE MIGHT DIE SOON, SEX ME. It's only the calm before the storm, better put it to good use  :P

For the record, I totes 2nd grac's motion to make this into a TV series. We gotta send this as like an epic screenplay to UFA or something hahha How could they not say yes???  XD I will petition and give them my second-born if they so please hahahah

AND YES. TAKE MY FIRSTBORN. ROOMIE AND I ARE WORKING ON IT! LOL GUY OR GIRL, THAT CERTIFICATE WILL READ "RNDY" lol
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:57:12 PM by kjpop »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #450 on: July 02, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »
Buahaha Koharu tricked her dad XD And I think she left everyone confused...

And the ending was like: :inlove:  :drool:
Aichan wanted action immediately and I think Risa didn't complain about it  :twisted:

Chapter 28: Alpha and Omega

This was also something that was becoming routine; the two had a lot of time on their hands now and that usually translated into one of them finding the other in the middle of the day to make love wherever they could lock the door.

:on bleed: You just made my imagination run very wildly.... (lol I'm perv.... XD)

And my name will pop up in here again muahaha :twisted: (though not so often now because I will be busy for one year after next monday...) But i will still lurk around ;)

Nice chapter again! I really liked it. :) Keep up the good work! (And spread Takagaki love some more  :inlove: *ahem*)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #451 on: July 02, 2012, 08:06:12 PM »
Oooo.

“That’s a great idea!” Kusumi bellowed, grinning brightly at his daughter, “Let’s all eat first!” Shaking her head at his change in demeanor, the gunner wondered if the man was bipolar or something.
KY is genetic.

“A whole lot of poison!” The girl giggled, “I have the cooks in my pocket, too~!” she began to skip out of the room, a symphony of violence playing around the house.
Crazy Koha *shudders* It occurs to me that I have never done this here. 

the two had a lot of time on their hands now and that usually translated into one of them finding the other in the middle of the day to make love wherever they could lock the door.
How are locked doors a hindrance to your motley crew?
*jiggles doorknob* Gakisan? Oh. *picks lock* Hey, your door was locked ohmygodmyeyes
and somewhere linlin is cussing because her hidden cam recording is ruined

Ignore me, am tired.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:29:36 PM by gracula »

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #452 on: July 02, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
at 1st i wondered why they were all cuffed, then i remembered it was part of the plan, and i found it funny that plan a failed XD ky koha is crazy too dang lol

aigaki sexytimes is  :drool: and aichan just barging in like that is pretty  :drool: worthy too
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
« Reply #453 on: July 03, 2012, 02:56:30 PM »

Favorite line, hands down. I was dying at this point XDDD and couldn't help but imagine Koharu running through a field of flames, singing merrily to herself as people go down left and right XDD I love her <3

So they've taken care of the gangs! Fabulous! Now everybody can chill out, relax, have lots of sex... Lololol yeah, no, I foresee this not lasting. The Ishiyoshi duo scares me more than all three gangs combined so the worst is yet to come imo. The final battle, as it were. I also predict that someone will die, but I hope I'm wrong T___T

Cannot wait for more~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2012, 10:04:35 PM »
I just wanna say, damn you Grac!! XD I haven't been able to write because of tv tropes!  :lol: :lol: I had to open another window just to hold all of my tabs from that website. But I love it~!~!~!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #455 on: July 08, 2012, 11:41:20 PM »
^ oh dear, that site rocks. LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #456 on: July 09, 2012, 10:29:46 AM »
@kuro-kun - Yeah, Koharu is laughing at a lot of things. Most notably, her new power and her new powerful, friends.

@arisa & risa_ai - Yeah, ending pretty soon, all good (?) things and such

@kiji - You make me laugh XD You really do.

@MsSmigge - Lot'sa loving to go around. It's okay to perv about it.

@grac - You. You and frickin' tv tropes. XD My god, this has been the most distracting week.

@Kiwi - Krazy Koha! It's crazy!

@Fimmsicle - I'm glad you like my Koharu, cuz that's exactly how I imagine her too.

Kay, time to troll, ahem, post.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #457 on: July 09, 2012, 10:31:01 AM »
Chapter 29: And on the Seventh Day... Party!

“So, I could give you guys about 8% each in exchange for some of your goods.” Risa was saying to Reina and Koharu as the three gathered around a large table in the gunner’s newly christened war room. Scattered in front of them were papers vaguely detailing their underground activities; they were using these as a reference guide to drawing up a business agreement between them.

“That would be about equal to 5% of my stuff.” Reina mused, “Should we be writing this down?” Behind her, Sayu cleared her throat and help up a notepad, gaining grateful smiles from the gangsters.

“I guess I could just give you guys whatever vehicles you needed, within reason.” The youngest nodded thoughtfully, “Up to, let’s say, 60 total?”

“And if we find that this agreement isn’t working on any end, we’ll meet again to discuss it some more?” Risa was quick to clarify, looking to the others for agreement. When they nodded, she smiled in satisfaction, “Was there anything else that we needed to talk about?” They had been in this meeting for about two hours now, throwing questions and concerns back and forth; Risa had even told them about her worries with the government.

“I think that’s it.” Reina yawned, “We can probably go, I’m already sick of looking at your mugs.” she joked, earning herself a cuff on the shoulder by the gunner.

Sayu joined them with a laugh, “Let’s go out to eat!” she suggested, swinging the door open, “Ai-chan~!” she called down the hall loudly, waiting a moment for the older girl to poke her head from one of rooms down the hall, “Let’s go~! Where’s Eri? Let’s make a party out of it.”

“Oh god.” Reina and Risa exchanged an eye roll, “Keep a tighter leash on your girl, why don’t you?”

“Ha! I’d have an easier time herding cats.” The yankii replied, hurrying to catch up with the con.

Giggling, Risa linked arms with Ai as she came closer, leading the older girl after the others. They were all enjoying the peace of the last few weeks, thankful to not have to plan another assassination or battle; not having to look over their shoulders all the time. Sure there was still that one big problem with the officials, but they were certain to be more direct in their confrontation.

For now, they would make merry and paint the town red however they wanted; they owned the city and the power made them all a little light headed. It was even to the point that certain underground bars and clubs recognized them by sight. It was exciting, Risa thought, it was exhilarating, they could do anything. They could handle anything.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Groaning, the gunner opened her eyes slowly and tried to stretch, once again hung over. She became aware of a lot of weight pressing down on top of her and focused her gaze on the two bodies sprawled against her. Neither were her lover, though she doubted she’d done anything untoward with Aika and Lin.

The world began to come into more focus, they were in her bathroom, in the bathtub, shower curtains pulled around them, empty beer bottles scattered around them. They were all fully clothed, with the exception of Aika missing her pants. Shaking her head, Risa began to extract herself from underneath these two.

After a bit of a struggle, she finally made her way out into the bedroom, pausing to take it the sight there; Sayu, Reina and Eri were curled up together, laying sideways on her bed, the three cocooned in blankets with Eri in the middle. The girl she was looking for, though, was nowhere in sight, so she continued on her trek, stumbling out of the room and into the hallway. She was greeted by several half naked people covered in various colors of paint laying in piles on the floor. Somehow, she though this wasn’t the oddest thing she’d seen, so after a moment of trying to figure how to navigate over the sleeping bodies, Risa moved on.

She headed to her lover’s study and peered inside, instantly closing the door back when she registered what she was seeing. Cheeks colored with a faint blush she quietly walked away; that was really more of Jun’s bare skin than she wanted to look at, though the handsome guy she was with certainly seemed happy enough, even in his dreams.

Deciding to head to the kitchen for some nourishment, the gunner continued on down the hallway, listening to the relative silence in the manor. Rounding the corner after what seemed like ages, Risa laid eyes on the one person she had really wanted to see, the demo expert looking up from her cereal and newspaper with big, round eyes, “Good morning.” she greeted in a low tone, trying to be respectful of any potential sound sensitivity.

“Gurgh mornfdr.” Risa grumbled, tripping over her dry tongue. She immediately headed for the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, taking a small, cautious sip to whet her whistle, “I mean, good morning to you too.” she finally said properly, under her lover’s amused gaze, “Been up long?”

Ai’s eyes followed her as she made herself comfortable across the table from her, “Not too long. I’m surprised to see you up at all at this hour.”

Risa had no idea what the time was. Come to think of it, she also had no idea the date, either, “Hey, what day is it? Thursday?”

The older woman gave her a strange look, “No, it’s Tuesday.”

“Tuesday?!” Risa cried out, then clutched her pounding head, “But it was just Tuesday two days ago.”

Shaking her head, Ai clarified, “It’s the 14th.”

Blinking incredulously, the gunner breathed out a strangled, “What? You mean, we’ve been drinking for more than two weeks!?” She let out a loud groan, “What the hell, how?!

“Well, the first week was because someone said that the best way to fight off a hangover was with more alcohol.” Ai rolled her eyes, “But I’m afraid the second week was my fault.”

“Your…?” Risa struggled to remember anything, coming up with only bits and pieces, “How come you’re so unaffected?”

“Ah, I guess you don’t remember, huh?” Ai gave a tired grin, “I quit drinking.”

“You did?” The gunner felt her eyes widen at this surprising news. Granted, she hadn’t seen her lover drinking as much since they really started getting into this gang business, but that was only because they’d needed to be mostly clear headed to avoid dying in many cases. Still, there had been some nights recently where the woman would down almost an entire bottle like it was nothing.

“Yeah, after the whole incident on the roof, we decided that maybe it would be a good idea to quit. That it would be safer in more ways than one… And ever since then, you’ve done your best to keep me from temptation. Ever time a cup was shoved into my hand, you would take it and drink it yourself.” Ai explained, with a pained smile “It’s worked, though, I haven’t had a drink in eight days. Eight long days…”

The more she thought about it, the more delighted Risa became. She hated what the drink did to her lover, hated how she became so different and even when they made love it was still good, still amazing really, but the woman was rougher and always left marks. Risa had fallen in love with Ai’s gentle soul, so anything that hid that away made her a bit uncomfortable.

Smiling widely, Risa clasped Ai’s hands on the table and twined their fingers together, “I know it sucks now, but I’m proud of you.” she said and the two locked eyes meaningfully.

Before anymore words could be spoken, though, they were drawn to a cabinet in the corner by a rustling noise. After a moment, the door popped open and a light colored head of long hair came into view, slowly crawling out of the pile of food inside. When she stood up, Risa lit up in a smile of recognition, “KonKon!” she exclaimed happily, standing to greet her friend.

“Ah, Gaki-san~” the chubby cheeked girl returned airily, “Glad to see you back in the land of the living.”

“When did you get here?” the gunner questioned, going over to throw her arms around the older woman, “I haven’t seen you for ages! Come, have you met Ai-chan yet?”

“Actually, we met yesterday,” Ai revealed, “She had said she wanted to speak with you, but I didn’t know she’s stayed for the party.”

“More likely, she stayed for the pantry.” Risa joked, “KonKon doesn’t drink, but sweets are another story.”

“Ah, I’m sorry, I was just going to come back later, but then I found a cake… And some donuts and then some cookies.” She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, “I couldn’t help myself.”

“Ah, you know I don’t mind.” The gunner waved off her semi apology easily, “My home is your home. Oh, what does bring you here, though?”

“Well, I had a present for you. One of my new designs that I though you might be interested in.” Asami headed back to the cabinet and began to dig around in it for something.

“I guess I should explain,” Risa turned to Ai, “KonKon is the person who supplies me with all of my gadgets and various weapon like things. A lot of it, she makes herself and since we’ve been friends since we were teenagers, she usually gives me previews of anything new she comes up with.”

“Ah, here it is.” Asami placed a small case on the table in front of them, gesturing for Risa to open it, which the younger did eagerly.

Inside was a series of black elastic straps connected to a slim, plastic box. The box was attached to a long, thick piece and on either end the elastic were in loops. When she settled her eyes on the straight dagger resting above the straps, Risa gasped, “Is this…?”

Grinning eagerly, Asami nodded, “Yup, it’s your design after all, so you should have the first successful one.” She motioned to the contraption, “Try it on.”

Reverently, the gunner picked it up and slipped her left hand through the straps, securing the box to her forearm. “Does it have the sensors on the wrist, too?”

“Yup.” Asami confirmed, “It has the safety, the hammer, the trigger and an override button. To lock and unlock it, you have to touch the front sensor twice.” She grabbed Risa’s hand and moved it back so that her wrist connected more firmly with the elastic until a tiny click was heard. “To engage the spring, touch the sensor under the base of your thumb twice.” She demonstrated on the gunner again, “Then to fire, tilt your hand to the other side and either let fly, or be ready to catch.” Again, she moved the younger woman’s hand and there was the sound of the spring releasing. “The override is this little button, here.” she clicked something a little further down.

Risa looked delighted, “You are an amazing genius, a wonderful person and an all around great friend.” she threw her arms around the inventor and hugged her tightly, “Thank you, really really thank you.”

Chuckling and returning the embrace with a friendly pat, Asami responded easily, “Well, it was your idea, after all, I just built it.” They separated, still grinning at each other, “I have to leave, though, I have another appointment to get to.”

“Of course, I’ll see you out.” The gunner turned to where her woman was watching them silently at the table, “Ai-chan.” she called affectionately, holding out her hand.

The older woman shook off her jealousy and made her way to them, accepting the bean’s offered appendage in a tight grip. The three made their way from the room, unaware of eyes following after them from a crack in the door.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Eventually, the manor got back into some kind of working order and Risa found herself holding a meeting with the drug brothers and a few of their associates in her study. “So, I’ve been looking at Takashi’s original plan and thinking that it’s incredibly inefficient. Having two suppliers is fine, but there are way too many dealers in the city and the distributors serve no purpose except redundancy, so it’s time for a change. I’ve put a lot of thought in the changes that I’m going to make, so listen up.”

She looked around the room at the five intent faces that met her’s. Since she had rescued the drug brothers from their impending jail sentence, an operation that had been done without anybody’s knowledge except Ai’s, Yasuyuki and Kenjiro had proven themselves loyal to her and amicable in their dealings with her. They came to her with reports every two weeks and often stayed after business had concluded to chat and smoke and offer her some. It seemed they were determined to get her to take even a tiny hit of weed, at least, and she wondered if the two had some kind of completion between them.

Their three foremen she’d never met personally, but Risa liked to know who was working for her and she kept tabs on all the people in her employment. All three were young, a little older than she was, with clothing, demeanors and faces that just screamed ‘thug.’ Though, recently, one of them had been up to some very interesting activities.

“I’m doing away with the distributors all together.” She dropped, after a dramatic pause, “That alone will increase our profit margins by twenty percent. Then, I’m slimming our dealers down to nine total, two of which will be new meat.” She watched the shock pass over their faces with a bit of satisfaction, “And finally, I want to expand our advertising to a wider range of consumers.”

“That’s certainly ambitious.” One of the foremen said quietly, “I don’t think you’ll be making any friends, though.”

“Maybe not with a select few, but with my plan, we’ll be able to increase our own profits and lower the prices on the street products too.” Risa waved her hands excitably, “So, right now, it’s impossible for anybody to make a big profit because we’d have to sell stuff at exorbitant prices and no one would buy them then.”

“If the suppliers wanted to make a 200% profit, the distributors wanted to make a 100% profit and the dealers wanted to make a 75% profit, they couldn’t. I mean, right now the profits sit at about 100, 100 and 50%, right? With each group giving up 75% to me. If we cut out the distributors, the suppliers can sell to the dealers for three times what was put into the product and the dealers can sell to the clients and make about 75%. Then, I can ask for 55% from the suppliers and 20% from the dealers.”

“Now,” Risa waved her finger, “It might sound like I’m making less of a cut, but that’s where the last part of my plan comes in. Expand our clientele. Currently, we’re targeting the 20 to 35 aged demographic, but I want to get older and younger people into what we sell.” She tossed a picture on the desk in front of her, watching the men lean over to get a better look, “This is Hiroki, one of our dealers in Ginza, he’s the middle of two brothers, the youngest is 14, the oldest 42. I want to put them under my employment.”

Leaning back in her seat, Risa crossed her hands behind her head and smiled in satisfaction, “Actually, I already have taken them in. They just won’t start until I clean up the mess Takashi left behind. And that’s where you all come in.” She knew she had their attention without having to look, “Someone needs to deal with the people I’m firing, after all.”

“You want us to?” Yasuyuki exclaimed in surprise.

“Not by yourselves, of course, I’ll send men with you, but you know these guys better than I do. You know how to best break bad news to them.” She locked eyes with all of them in turn.

“How do you want us to deal with them?” the foreman that had spoken up earlier chipped in.

Rolling her eyes, the gunner responded sarcastically, “I want you to ask them nicely to leave my city, of course.”

“And if they don’t want to go?” he hesitantly pushed.

“I know you’re not stupid,” Risa said, pulling her gun out from underneath her desk and leveling it at him, “So they must have you wearing a wire today.”

Instantly, the other men had their own weapons out and trained on the foreman, obviously in on the same information the gunner was privy to. “W-Wire? I don’t-” He cut himself off with a whimper when Yasu’s fist drove itself into his gut. The same hand then lifted his shirt up enough to expose the black microphone taped to his chest.

“You see, I’m not stupid either, in fact, I’m very well informed by my own moles at the various precincts.” She paused to consider, “Also, I’m a bit paranoid, so even had I not known you had a deal going with the cops weeks ago, I also have the whole manor electronically scrambled. Haven’t you ever wondered why your cell phones don’t work, why there’s no wifi? The only way information travels in this house is through landlines and Ethernet cables.”

“And don’t think you’ll have back up, either,” Risa interrupted as the man went to speak, “Your friends in the van down the street are about to meet an explosive end. I’m not the only one that wants them out of the picture, you see.” About that time, an explosion sounded from somewhere outside. Risa grinned wickedly, taking in the man’s terrified expression, “Now the question is what to do with you…” She gestured to the men around her, “Take him to the basement, it’s quieter there. Besides, would hate to get his blood on my new carpet.”

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Quite a few hours later, she waved to the two remaining foremen as they drove off with some squishy trash bags in a pickup truck. Turning to look at Yasu and Kenji, she shared a grin, “Well, didn’t you guys have fun?” She hadn’t actually done any of the punishing, much preferring to let the guys work off some steam.

“Yeah, boss, it was a blast.” Yasu, ever the excitable talker, answered her with wild eyes. Kenji chuckled and clapped his brother’s shoulder amicably.

“Hey, now that I have you two alone, I have something I want to discuss.” Risa began seriously, gaining their apt attention, “You guys seemed a bit confused as to why I would leave you to handle my business with the distributors, so I wanted to clarify. It’s a test for you two.” They raised their eyebrows, now even more confused, “You see, I seem to find myself in need of some more lieutenants and I figured, if you two handled this job well enough, it would prove that you are ready for the position.”

The brothers looked excited by the prospect, “We won’t let you down, boss.” Kenji promised, since it seemed even Yasu couldn’t come up with the right words.

“Good, now I think I’ve kept you guys long enough. I expect another report in two weeks.” She dismissed them with a smile, watching them go before heading back inside the house to find her lover. Ai was in her study, pouring over some papers with furrowed eyebrows.

She didn’t look up when Risa entered, but did greet her quietly, the gunner going around to sit by her side, trying not to read over the other’s shoulder, since she knew it annoyed her. The sat in companionable silence for a few moments before Risa began to speak up.

She never got the chance; a small canister smashed through the window and rolled to a stop in front of the desk. Before either woman could register what was about to happen, it exploded with a bang, a bright light filling the room and blinding them. Then, their whole world descended into chaos.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:49:54 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 29 7/9)
« Reply #458 on: July 09, 2012, 10:34:22 AM »
The chaos continues with more action and yeah Koha gains a shitload of power now :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Black and Blue (Ch 29 7/9)
« Reply #459 on: July 09, 2012, 01:27:11 PM »
FUQ EVERYTHING. SO ARE YOU TELLING ME, THAT AI AND RISA ARE GONNA BE KIDNAPPED AND THEN GONNA BE MURDERED. AND THEN THERE'S GONNA BE BLOOD EVERYWHERE. AND I'M NOT GONNA SEE ANY SEXAY AIGAKI TIMES?! WHAT IS THIS SHYT SJAOJGPOJAPOJSDGKPJPI!!!!!!!!!!!!! **flips table**  :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :mon mad: :mon mad: :pig realmad: :pig realmad:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Aikoaiko