JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)  (Read 157434 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)
« Reply #320 on: July 03, 2017, 08:03:21 PM »
Bday event DVD preview

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »
Maachan on Banana Zero Show:

Mirror:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5sxozv

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2017, 01:56:00 AM »
^ Really nice appearance by Maachan!

Bonus: JPH!P thread holder
Hikaru Takahashi was on the show

But focus on Maachan and how well she
covered Dreams Come True's 何度でも

Which is a great song:

何度でもーdreams-come-true_music
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:58:37 AM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »
Subbed version

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #324 on: August 21, 2017, 10:12:42 AM »
Fully subbed 40+ minute interview where Maachan talks about a bunch of stuff...I haven't watched all of it yet but what little I've seen seems interesting and fun (plus she looks really cute with that ponytail-esque hairstyle):

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #325 on: August 22, 2017, 11:34:04 PM »
trans by page11@H!O:
モーニング娘。’17佐藤優樹人気高すぎ問題
Morning Musume'17 Sato Masaki being too popular problem

1名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:24:26.
佐藤人気高すぎ問題
@
娘。ナルチカ福井夜、恒例のポラロイドプレゼントは12期以下グループと11期以上グループでそれぞれ2枚ずつ。
12期以下グループで当たった人が二人ともまーちゃん第一希望だったのはちょっと不運。
工藤さんが「俺の煮物で(略)」とか台詞を言わされてました。#morningmusume17
Musume。Naruchika Fukui Night, the annual Polaroid gifts includes 12ki-and-under group, 11ki-and-upper group and more. Each person can pick twice.
There were two people got 12ki-and-under group pic but both of them's first choice were Maachan so it was a little bad luck for them
Then Kudo-san said to them something like "Ore no Nimono de (I don't understand what it means)"

761 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止 2017/08/16(水) 22:58:16.91 0
ポラ上がったのこれだけ?

福井
まーどぅー
森戸

富山
飯窪佐藤小田
佐藤佐藤
生田工藤

Polaroid got uploaded are only these?

Fukui
MaaDuu
Morito

Toyama
IikuboSatoOda
Sato Sato
Ikuta Kudo

3名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:26:27.980
今のモーニングで圧倒的に一番人気だからしかたないわ
She's now overwhelmingly the most popular in Morning, so it's unavoidable

4名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:29:15.900
鞘師推しが流れてるの?それとも指原の影響?
Is it the flow of Sayashi oshi? Or is it the influence of Sashihara?

6名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:31:47.460
佐藤一強だな
Sato The Strongest

7名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:33:44.650
前作で露出ゼロに抑えられても人気上がってるのか
Even though she has zero exposure in the previous work, her popularity still rising?

24名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:45:40.200
https://twitter.com/...432882204954624

まーどぅーは別格
MaaDuu is special

27名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 00:46:54.230
いいねとリツイート数がエグイなw
The number of Likes and RT is amazing

71名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 01:52:11.270>>83
推されるどころか干されてるのにこれ
糞事務所のことだから焦ってますます干すんだろうな
This proves that things should be pushed but getting dried
Because this is a sh*tty office so things will promptly get dried more and more

83名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 04:09:43.800
>>71
1番人気あるのにあからさまに干してるよね
これ以上人気が出たら事務所的に困るのかな?
Yeah, although she's the most popular, they just let her getting dried 
If she become more popular, the office would feel troubled?

60名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 01:38:24.190
佐藤から他に流れる感じしないんだよなー
I don't feel there is a flow 'from Sato to others' (I think this comment means Maawota don't oshihen - change oshi easily)   

75名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 02:53:07.920
アイドル界のアイドルだからな
Because she's the idol of idol world

56名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 01:34:00.320
余計なバイアスはかかってないよな
事務所の推し無しでここまで人気になったメンバー過去にいないだろ
No extra bias is applied
Without being pushed by the office, still become popular this far, there wasn't any member like this in the past

77名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 03:02:07.110>>103>>128
事務所からは全然推されてないけどな
勝手に人気出ちゃってるな
The office doesn't push her at all but
she's arbitrarily getting popular

103名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 06:04:03.770
>>77
珍しいパターンだな
It's a rare pattern

82名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 03:08:52.990
OG達もかわいがってるしハロヲタでまーちゃん嫌いな奴は少ないと思う
OG members also like her, I think there is just a few Harowota hate Maachan

105名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/08/17(木) 06:15:43.610
人気はエース級だが
扱いはその他メンバーと一緒
Her popularity is Ace class but
the treatment she gets is the same with other members

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2017, 08:01:33 PM »
Fully subbed 40+ minute interview where Maachan talks about a bunch of stuff...I haven't watched all of it yet but what little I've seen seems interesting and fun (plus she looks really cute with that ponytail-esque hairstyle):

The second half of the interview is

Did she give us a hint/prediction that Duu was graduating next?  :O

Maachan focus vids

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2017, 04:19:47 AM »

WHO TOLD HER THAT SHE COULD GROW UP ?!?!?!?!? :OMG:

(she's turned out to be awesome, as was expected  :D  :twothumbs  :thumbup )

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2017, 06:56:24 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #331 on: October 16, 2017, 05:28:04 AM »
trans by page11@H!O
Many tweets saying there are a lot of Maachan and Haachin eye-contacts and moments together <3

Maachan during CHODAI is really eroshi!!

モーニング娘。オリックス劇場、階段のド真ん中で足を組んで「♪どこかのお姫…」って歌うまーちゃんがカッコ良すぎて、沸き上がる女性客の悲鳴。頭の中に「カリスマ」って文字が浮かんだ。
Morning Musume Orix Theater, Maachan crossing legs in the middle of the stairs singing "♪Dokoka no ohime..." was so cool. Screams from excited female fans, the word "charisma" appeared in my head.

気まぐれプリンセスでまーちゃんが階段で座って歌って歌ってる時(めっちゃかっこいい)近くにいる女オタクたちが死ぬほどキャーキャー言っててここはジャニーズのライブなんかって勘違いした話
During Kimagure Princess, when Maachan sitting in the middle of the stairs and singing (she was so cool), female fans near me was screaming "Kyaa Kyaaa" as if they're gonna die.  "Is this a Johnny's live" I was misunderstood

ってか今日気まプリの時に最初まーちゃんが階段に座って歌うところで、三階席の部からめっちゃキャーーーって聞こえてきて、俺はジャニーズのコンサートに来たのかって思ってしまった
Today when Maachan was singing while sitting in Kimagure Princess, I could hear  a loud "Kyaa~~~~~!!!" from the Area 1 of the third floor seats. "Am I going to Johnny's concert???"  I thought

川口公演WiLのまー煽り
川* ^_〉^)どぅーの地元行くぞーっ
Kawaguchi (Saitama) concert, Maachan's gust in WiL
川* ^_〉^)Duu no jimoto ikuzo!! (Duu's hometown, let's go!!)

某曲煽り
川* _〉´)どぅーの地元、行くぞォーーーーッ
その後ハルちゃんを見てニコッと笑い、そんなまーちゃんのコールに笑顔のハルちゃん…
Gust in a certain song
川* _〉´)Duu's hometown, let's go-------!!!!
After that, when I look at Haru-chan in the back, she was smiling and laughing

まーちゃんは序盤から「どぅーの地元行くぞ」って煽ったり、ラストには「どぅーのこと大好きな人」って客席に呼びかけて、みんなで手をあげたり、最初から最後までどぅーへの想いを包み隠さず表現してくれました
Maachan, at the beggining arousing the crowd by saying "Duu's hometown, let's go!!",in the end she asked fans "People who love Duu?" and everyone raisng their hands. From the beginning to the end, she has shown us her feelings to Duu without embracing it!!

娘。仙台終了まーどぅーが亜佑美ちゃんのほっぺにチュー
Musume. Sendai concert finished! MaaDuu kissed Ayumi-chan on the cheeks!
Spoiler Show

某曲まーちゃん煽り
「亜佑美の地元いくぞー」
あゆみんではなく亜佑美って聞こえたのエモかった
In a certain song, Maachan's gust
"Ayumi no jimoto ikuzo~!! (Ayumi's hometown, let's go!!)"
It's "Ayumi" not "Ayumin", it was Emo!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2017, 10:45:14 PM »
Maa's touching and personal greeting from their recent daytime Sapporo concert:

https://twitter.com/coobcakes/status/922255133593034752

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: November 02, 2017, 08:34:40 PM »

Morning Musume '17 member Satou Masaki talks about her love for H!P in 20 questions 20 answers! (H!P 20th anniversary series)

The year 2018 will mark the 20th anniversary of Hello! Project. To celebrate this occasion, we have started this series called "Hello! Love"!
We asked various H!P members to tell us about how they feel about the 20th anniversary, their plans for the year 2018, what they think about as idols everyday etc. in "20 questions 20 answers".
This time, it's Satou Masaki from Morning Musume '17!!

Satou Masaki was born in Hokkaido on May 7th, 1999. Her blood type is A and she's a 10th generation member. Her nickname is Maachan.

Question 1: Please tell us what your name means!
My parents explained it to me once, but I'm sorry... I didn't really get it.

Question 2: Which Senpai do you look up to?

Gotou Maki-san and Tanaka Reina-san. Tanasatan(Tanaka) was praised by Tsunku♂-san for her sense of rhythm, so I thought I want to develop a sense of rhythm that is as good and get praised for it too! It also made me want to become as cute as her.
Gotou-san, on the other hand, is someone I look up to so much. When I joined Morning Musume and saw her for the first time, I thought she was cool and wanted to become someone like her!

Question 3: If you were to be reborn, who would you want to be?
Tsuji Nozomi-san. When I first met Tsuji-san, she wasn't the Tsuji-san I had seen on TV, she was already a mom. I thought I want to become a mom like her.

Question 4: What do you think you are #1 at in H!P?
I'm the most childish among all members.

Question 5: What do you think is amazing about H!P?
There are so many members and every member has its own color. The groups have their own colors too.

Question 6: If you could start a special unit in H!P, who would you want to be in it with?
Gotou Maki-san, Tanaka Reina-san, Minishige-san(Michishige Sayumi), Takahashi Ai-san, Kamei Eri-san. I often hear that they were amazing, so I'd love to try performing with them.

Question 7: Which Morning Musume song do you like?

"Fantasy ga hajimaru". Because the effects are interesting and the song is cute.

Question 8: Which H!P song do you like?
"RoboKiss" by W. Because Tsunku♂-san sounds like he's having fun in the background vocals.

Question 9: What's different about H!P back then and the current H!P?
The songs we sing are not only written by Tsunku♂-san but by all kinds of people now.

Question 10: Which H!P member (besides you) is your Oshi? Which member would make anyone fall in love with H!P?

Sasaki Rikako-chan. No matter if she's in the back or font row, her dance is always intense and her eyes are amazing for some reason. I'm not talking about how perceptive she is, I'm talking about her eyeballs.

Question 11: Which part about you do you want people to pay attention to?

My ears are small, so please look at my ears! (lol) But please don't look at my performance. I'd be too embarrassed. If I were to see people looking at me all the time, I'd probably just pass out.
If it's a song I like, I'll be having fun and dancing, but if it's a song I'm not that fond of, you might catch me spacing out... (lol)

Question 12: What kind of work do you want to try out in the future?

I'd love to host "24-Hour Television". I heard Morning Musume was so-called charity personalities once. I'd love to try that too!

Question 13: Which part about Morning Musume do you want people to pay attention to the most?

I want you to pay attention to how Masaki and the others convey Tsunku♂-san's songs and Tsunku♂-san's message.

Question 14: What do you think you will be doing in 20 years?
I want to be working with Tsunku♂-san. I want to teach Morning Musume members how to sing and decide the stage and the order of songs etc. for each concert. I want to try being a producer under Tsunku♂-san's guidance.

Question 15: Since this is the 20th anniversary, please make an exception and teach us a secret of yours!

One of my family members said this when we were all sitting around in a circle, so I don't know if it's true, but it seems the actor Oizumi Yo once drank miso soup Mother made. (lol)

Question 16: What would you like to have learned a year after the 20th anniversary?

I want to try hosting "24-Hour Television". When I was a guest this year, Ishihara Satomi-san was super cute.
I want to become cute like her! And I want to try hosting a TV show while still being a singer.

Question 17: What do you think you would be doing if you hadn't become an idol?

I'd be a doctor. Instead of a stranger operating on my family and messing up, wouldn't it be better if I operated on them myself and was like "Ah, I messed up!".
Of course, I would never mess up.

Question 18: What are you hooked on the most right now?

I'm not sure what it is right now. I enjoy everything I'm doing! I guess that means I'm hooked on everything. I grow tired of it again very quickly though.

Question 19: Which H!P member are you close to?
He's not a Hello! Project member, but I'm good friends with Makoto-san from Sharam Q who hosts H!P concerts. Makoto-san always keeps me company even if he probably doesn't like it.

Question 20: What is an idol to you?
A child. We have yet to experience many things normal people would long have experienced and we don't know many things normal people would normally know. So I guess we're like children.

*Translated by Ronin from H!O

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2017, 08:11:45 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #335 on: November 22, 2017, 03:49:52 PM »

Maachan's sexiness
Yuzuki: But right around then, what took our hearts by storm next was Maa-chan’s sexiness in “Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun.” She was just so alluring there, it was almost suffocating.

Asai: I must’ve watched that video like 50 times. Those 10 seconds or so before the last chorus when she’s just spinning around and rotating her mic to the beat of the music… even the expression on her face is constantly changing.

Yuzuki: It could be that Maa-chan is actually a sexy girl.

Asai: It certainly feels like an avenue she’s been starting to explore more and more as of late.

Yuzuki: Sexiness in H!P isn’t about exposed skin or whatever. A good majority of the sexiness in other idols is them presenting themselves to the audience, going “this is the kind of thing men like, right?” But H!P sexiness is simply the girls saying: “look at me!“

Asai: It’s a one-way street: they’re not adjusting it based on the people watching; it’s something that comes purely from within.

Yuzuki: That’s what makes it good. They look like they’re having so much fun doing it. With other idols it’s more sadistic. They’re reluctantly trying to be sexy, and the viewers enjoy seeing them looking all embarrassed. I hate watching stuff like that.

Asai: In Maa-chan’s case it’s something she discovered by herself. “Hey, I can do sexy.“

Yuzuki: They enjoy being sexy. That’s why it often happens that H!P’s dances can go a little too far. (laughs)

Asai: That turn she does before the last chorus and stuff, or the way she tears at her chest when she’s singing, I think that’s just her body reacting to the music. That is, I don’t think any of that is part of the actual choreography. That’s why it’s so good.

Yuzuki: “Watch me be sexy!” So great…

Asai: And how awesome is it that that very same Maa-chan names “TOUCH ME” as her no. 1 favorite song? Everything about that song from beginning to end is cool. The music video and the live footage, too!

http://wotaintranslation.com/2017/11/20/loitering-between-the-lines-of-hello-project-part-7/

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2017, 07:39:25 PM »
Sayu talked about Maachan in Hello! Drive

Sayumi: When I was in Morning Musume, the girl I thought was strange was, who else could it be, Satou Masaki-chan.

Kamiko & Kasahara: Ahhh...

Sayumi: See? You know what I mean, right? (lol) Maachan was amazing. Has she been here at Hello! Drive? Isn't what she says like amazing? She's a genius.

Kamiko: Her brain is wired differently compared to normal people.

Sayumi: Completely different, right? And she's so very sociable. The other day, Fukumura Mizuki, the current leader of Morning Musume, and I were featured in a magazine article which was basically us having a conversation. And Maachan happened to be in the same studio for a different article of the same magazine, but my interview was after hers, so I arrived at the studio a bit later than her. But the whole time when I was there, she was standing behind me braiding my hair. My hair was straight that day, I kept telling her to stop, but she was like "Don't worry, it's okay.".

Kamiko: I can imagine her saying that.

Sayumi: And she turned out to be right because I curled my hair later anyway. It's amazing how sociable she is and I think she's strange in a good way. How is she backstage in H!P?

Kasahara: She's amazing. The first time I met her was shortly after I'd joined and was invited as a guest in Morning Musume's radio show. I'd never had anything to do with her before that, but she still came to me like "Waahhh!!" even though it was way before the recording. She was like "Waahhh!!" all the time.

Sayumi: She was excited, yeah.

Kasahara: That's when I realized that she's strange from the bottom of her heart.

Sayumi: Even Kassa thinks Maachan is strange! (lol)

Kasahara: I mean it in a good way though. It's so much fun being around her and I think she's the kind of person who likes to entertain the people around her.

Sayumi: She's an entertainer. Satou is an entertainer.

Kamiko: And when she gets on stage in a concert, she suddenly becomes so cool.

Sayumi: That gap is amazing too. For some reason, you can't take your eyes off Maachan.

Kamiko: I always end up watching her.

Kasahara: She has a mysterious charm.

Sayumi: She's a mysterious girl, for sure.

Kasahara: Yes.

Sayumi: You know, Satou calls me Minishigesan for some reason.

Kasahara: Yes.

Sayumi: I seriously never figured out why she calls me that. When I noticed, she was already calling me Minishige-san and we never had this conversation where I tell her "It's Michishige!". She's been calling me Minishige-san ever since then.

Translated by Ronin from H!O

From Morning Jogakuin (episode 284) on September 16th, 2017:

Harunan: What do you want to be called by others, Maachan?
Maachan: I prefer Maachan, especially now that Tsunku-san has forbidden me to call myself Maachan.
Harunan: Since you can't call yourself Maachan anymore, you don't have a choice but to ask others to call you Maachan, huh?
Maachan: I wrote Tsunku-san "I called myself Maachan today on TV. I'm sorry.". I had no choice because it was at that SekaPaka baseball event with that "Maa-kun and Maachan" slogan.
So, even though I sang in Kashimashi that I'd never call myself Maachan again, I had to call myself Maachan on that day because I was the Maachan in "Maa-kun and Maachan".
That's why I wrote Tsunku-san "I'm sorry, I have to call myself Maachan today.", to which he replied "Alright, but don't do it again." and that's when I realized he was totally serious about it.
He actually wrote me on LINE that I should never call myself Maachan again.
Since I can't call myself that, I want at least my Kou
hai to call me that.
Harunan: Huh... So Oda too-
Satou: Except for Oda.
Harunan: ...you're kidding, right...?
Oda: Eh? I can't? I think that's why I called you Maasan once.
Satou: Call me Maasan.

Translated by Ronin from H!O

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:49:50 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: January 04, 2018, 10:36:21 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2018, 04:44:49 PM »

*Maa-chan: “I just really love the music of Tsunku♂.”

*Maa-chan: “I’m glad I got to stand beside Tsunku♂-san.”

*Sato Masaki: “20 years from now,
I want to be working with Tsunku♂-san.
I want to teach the members of Morning Musume their songs,
choose the setlists of their concerts…
I want to produce them.”

http://wotaintranslation.com/2018/01/12/maa-chan-i-just-really-love-the-music-of-tsunku%e2%99%82/

Miyamoto Karin is impressed upon hearing Sato Masaki’s DTM compositions

http://wotaintranslation.com/2018/01/12/miyamoto-karin-is-impressed-upon-hearing-sato-masakis-dtm-compositions/

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
^
...so can we expect an album of Maa-chan singing the best works of Sharan Q? :twothumbs
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight