JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Sneaker Song!

Author Topic: [News] Matsushita Yui to graduate in September  (Read 2977 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[News] Matsushita Yui to graduate in September
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »
Matsushita Yui is going to graduate  :cry:  :(

During tonight's S3 show, the theater manager, Yuasa, appeared on stage to announce that Yuimin is graduating at the end of September. Apparently she needs another operation to remove the bolt from her leg, and the rehabilitation could take years, so after talking about it, they decided that she should graduate.
- Thanks to Hana.

I'm truly saddened about this. Another one of the original Team S girls is leaving... and one of the most awesome ones at that.
I had hopes for her return since she started appearing at SKE's shows more and more... but I guess it wasn't meant to be  :(

Her problems started in February 2010, so she's been out for almost 1.5 years already. She's 23 years old and with this new recovery period she could be well over 25 years old before she'll be able to return on the stage. With that in mind, it makes sense they decided it would be best for her to graduate. I just hope Yui can find a new job that she loves and that she won't disappear our of the spotlights completely. Ganbatte Yui!

P.S. Anyone who will reply with "who the fuck is this" will be banned. Seriously.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:27:05 PM by BarrieV »

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
Re: [News] Matsushita Yui to graduate in September
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 03:12:54 PM »

graduation announcement 

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Matsushita Yui to graduate in September
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »
I just threw my thoughts in her thread but tl;dr worst graduation to hit Team S if not SKE48 period, will miss her very much.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Sneaker Song!