JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Don`t Know

Author Topic: (Group) Arashi  (Read 66603 times)

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Arashi
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 11:32:54 AM »
^ Special Footage? I hate it when they do that to us XD Make something that they know we all wanna see, limited.

Quote from: suki*;256623
Nino poster for the Clint Eastwood movie "Letters From Iwo Jima/ Iwojima kara no Tegami"~!! ^o^

Nino was in A LOT of the promotional pictures for the movie~!! :panda_love: Unfortunately, the Japanese site for the movie has absolutely zero Nino coz of Johnny's policy of them owning the rights of their artistes' faces therefore no display allowed.

BUT!! We have them HERE~!! That's ALL that matters~!! :panda_love:

News on the grapevine has it that Nino did exceptionally well in the movie and might be a dark horse for an Oscar~!! :w00t: ( Is that why he's got so many pics on the site? :w00t: )

If that does turn out true...

DOUBLE WHEE~!! TRIPLE WHEE~!! WHEE~!! WHEE~!! WHEE~!! :panda_love: :panda_love: :panda_love:

I'm sorry, this greatness had to be quoted and moved to the next page. Ninoooo!~ :heart: :heart: :heart: You know, I was around on December 20th, and I don't remember any Letters from Iwojima coming out in theaters.

All that was out recently was Dreamgirls, Night at the Museum and Pursuit of Happyness (to name a few that are worth seeing anyway).  I'm guessing it was a limited release.

So I probable just have to wait around a bit 'til it comes to my little old hokey-poke town/suburb thing. xD And I was going to ask if it was in English like Memoirs of a Geisha, but neeeevvermind. Hahaha I got the drift that it's most likely (as in a 99.9909% chance that it's) in Japanese. Since it was released over there first, and well I don't think Nino speaks the language even though Ken Watanabe does.

And omgass Oscars! I'm not surprised though, Nino's a really good and versatile actor. I thought he was great ever since I saw him in Blue Light with Ayaya, before I even knew he was in Arashi. :heart: :heart:

Here, I found the Trailer. Ooo, just watched it now and it gave me chills. I'm not a big fan of war movies, since they're usually pretty depressing and whatnot, but I'll see this one for Nino's sake.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2007, 09:50:47 AM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;274765
^ Special Footage? I hate it when they do that to us XD Make something that they know we all wanna see, limited.

IF they stuff it into the DVD, I don't mind. :ONxD:

Ehh?? :on No matter!! If and when you do get the movie, you MUST go watch and let us know how Nino (:heart:) was in it~!! :ONluvluv1:

'Letters' would be filmed all in Japanese coz it was from the Japanese POV I think... :P It would be kinda cute to hear Nino speak tons of English though~!! :panda_love:

IMHO, Nino's the best actor in Arashi and one of the more talented actors in JE so that Oscar rumour had better materialise (:ONgrr: ) As far as I know, he's the first from JE to be cast in a Western movie and in all honesty, it's most probably a REALLY long-shot that he does get a nomination (grapevines are filled with optimistic fangirls... :P). BUT! If he does...

WHEE~!!! :tfr9a7wg:

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Arashi
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2007, 02:47:13 AM »
HAHA! Nino-English reminds me of this one Arashi clip....

[yt]loEEhrA6COA[/yt]
"Shitto ja nai no?"

xD lol but yeah, when it comes to Oscar Nominations, it really would be a longshot. I was thinking that maybe only Ken Watabane would get nominated again, though I suppose Nino and Watanabe could both get nominated (Watanabe for Leading, and Nino for Supporting).

I hear Martin Scorsese's "The Departed" will be running away with all of the awards this year though D: But aslong as they're nominated, it would be nice I guess (it would give me a reason to actually watch the Oscars! Nino on American TV you say? I'm there!). Nominee's who don't win get those fancy "loser" baskets with all of the gift certificate and vacation packages inside, and are still offered good roles in good movies afterwards.

I'll have to see both and compare for myself, though I'm pretty sure I'll be biased :lol:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 02:52:07 AM by Daisuki Daiiyo »

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »
LOL!!! XD That was funny!! :ONxD:Silly Aiba~!! :ONxD:

'The Departed' was one of the best Hollywood movies that I've seen in recent times. 'Letters' isn't out here yet so I can't really compare either. But given that 'Letters' is a Clint Eastwood movie and his movies are generally held in pretty high regard ( correct me if I'm wrong coz I haven't watched TV in a long while and hence don't follow the Oscars and other award shows closely )...

GYAAAAAAAAH~!!! :tfr9a7wg:

It's really enough for me if there's a nomination! Winning is a bonus but a nomination's enough~!! Nino~!! :ONluvluv1:

Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo;276150
Nominee's who don't win get those fancy "loser" baskets with all of the gift certificate and vacation packages inside, and are still offered good roles in good movies afterwards.

That's EXACTLY it~!! All those nice doors opening because of a nomination~!! AHHHHH~!! :tfr9a7wg:

Yamap to go international next? Hmm?? Hmm?? *winkwink*

*goes to bed with nice dreams of Nino getting an Academy award nomination~*

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Arashi
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2007, 04:14:17 AM »
Ahh man, The Departed was that good eh? My hopes are dwindling. But yeah, people usually expect alot from Clint Eastwood movies, so a nomination for "Best Picture/Director" would atleast be expected.

lol I heard Nino was in Entertainment Weekly magazine though! I'll have to pick up a copy of it next time I head down to the store xD. There was a picture of him in their "Must See" list for the week, Letters was at #7.

And possibly YamaP will be next, I mean he is in LA right now. :wink:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Arashi
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2007, 03:04:36 AM »
Ah man :( Since the DGA usually matches Oscar Nominee's then yeah, Clints gonna get snubbed :(

Its kind of weird though, they're saying that films with a late release are the ones that couldn't make it to be nominated, but DreamGirls most definantly came out after both releases of Letters. So I can hope, though it'll still be pretty slim. *sigh* I guess I won't be watching the Oscars afterall.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2007, 04:22:35 PM »
Nevermind. Watch Nino here!! ^o^

CxDxG no Arashi~!! ^o^

I thought of torrenting these but I'm a bit tired of torrenting big files. But I figured these are worth sharing coz unlike the larger files shared on Jpopsuki, these will fit exactly into one CD-R each so they are a lot easier to grab via direct download.

To quote myself...

Quote from: suki*;283644
Before 'Arashi no Shukudaikun' , Arashi had varieties titled 'C no Arashi', 'D no Arashi' and 'G no Arashi'. These videos are a compilation of the wackiest bits ever aired on these shows. Even if you can't understand the language, these 2 DVDs are still extremely enjoyable to watch.

Examples of what to expect in here :

Aiba's Wacky Experiments :
Which has sharper/stronger spikes? A chestnut or a sea urchin?
How long can a person remain underwater breathing air from a bell pepper?
How many balloons are needed enable a person to fly? ( Experiment conducted during Arashi's concert. :lol: )

'Possible Impossible' with MatsuJun and Aiba :
Pizza delivery to a location on a train station platform. Possible/Impossible?
Ordering a burger without the bun. Possible/Impossible?
Walking into a swanky restaurant in royal fancy dress. Possible/Impossible?

'Reversal' with Ohno and Nino :
Can you act out an entire sequence of a hurdles race backwards? Or do crosstalk backwards so that it sounds/looks correct when the video is rewound?

Aiba and Sho Challenge
How far down Tokyo Bay can Aiba and Sho travel in a boat made purely from paper?

No screencaps as yet. Maybe later. But for the time being, just enjoy the madness that is 'CxDxG no Arashi'~!! ^o^

Files will be removed 15 February 2007~!! ^o^

DOWNLOAD : Volume One and Volume Two

( Yes! I am lazy!!:ONxD:)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Arashi
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
Quote from: suki*;283648
I thought of torrenting these but I'm a bit tired of torrenting big files. But I figured these are worth sharing coz unlike the larger files shared on Jpopsuki, these will fit exactly into one CD-R each so they are a lot easier to grab via direct download.

I LOVED Aiba's experiments XD  What a cute scientist ^o^  They were really weird but actually interesting to watch :ONxD:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline mikaelatakarai07

• Member+
Arashi
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:38 AM »
:kgreat: watching the Golden Globes right now...

Letters From Iwo Jima won Best Foreign Language Film... :)

http://www.hfpa.org/nominations/index.html

:tfr9a7wg:

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Arashi
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2007, 06:48:31 AM »
lol yeah that was it though lol. I can't believe Babel got away with Best Picture.

Offline shiba-chan

• Cuteness Redefined
Arashi
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »
Random Arashi eye-candy, in the form of Sho some time ago:

Offline sweet bunny:)

Arashi
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2007, 05:55:12 PM »
Does somebody have Love so Sweet?
Im kinda new here!XD :P
:cow:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2007, 06:53:17 PM »
Quote from: shiba-chan;284346
Random Arashi eye-candy, in the form of Sho some time ago:

O.O

One thing I must say about Sho's bod, even when he was in his 'scrawny kid' stage... It's decent ( i.e. no visible ribs. >_< )

Quote from: sweet bunny:);284482
Does somebody have Love so Sweet?

I uploaded the radio rip onto the 'Love So Sweet' single thread a while back...

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Arashi
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2007, 06:39:43 PM »
:MKpassby:This needs URGENT announcing~!!

ohbahsan's shared Sho's movie 'Honey and Clover'~!! ^o^ It's up for DIRECT DOWNLOAD in the AH so go grab~!! ^o^

YIPPEE FOR SHO-LOVE~!! :ONluvluv1:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Arashi
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2007, 11:29:26 PM »
OMG! *goes grab*  I'd never heard of it ^o^

Offline sweet bunny:)

Arashi
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »
Thnks for the share.Now im gonna grab it at once!!!:tfr9a7wg: :ONfarofflook: :ONluvluv2: :ONwriggly:
Im kinda new here!XD :P
:cow:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Arashi
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2007, 09:57:26 AM »
Aiba working with dolphins and seals @ Tensai 2006.03.02

[yt]9QbIl420YdQ[/yt]

Something goes wrong in the final act, and he looks really disappointed, but he tried his best, ne ^o^
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:00:38 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Arashi
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »
Quote from: linlin;288923
btw, Rei-chan, the Arashi pic in your sig, what is it from? movie? PV?

It's from a commercial, apparently for something called Parco, no idea what it is :ONxD:   I uploaded it here, in case you wanna see it ^_^

Arashi - Parco (CM)

Offline aznkidd

Arashi
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2007, 10:48:43 PM »
You are my soul soul itsumo sugu soba ni aru!!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Don`t Know