JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Honto da yo

Author Topic: The Juice=Juice Thread  (Read 121817 times)

Online bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
Re: The Juice=Juice Thread
« Reply #600 on: August 05, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »
Akari: Riai, where are my 2 Lieutenant-Commanders? I've been looking for them all day and they weren't answering my messages.

Riai: Sorry, captain. I thought you knew. Danbara-san and Inoue-san are currently out on a simulation mission with Captain Miyamoto.

Akari: Sim? Not again with the M-Line! What mission is it this time?

Riai [grinning]: Future Smile

Akari: For goodness sake, Rinka if you keep on wanting to undertake special missions, you should'nt have left Special Warfare in the first place.

Source:

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2022, 05:48:29 AM »

Online bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #602 on: Today at 01:52:53 AM »
During TIF 2022, JUICE performed with only 6 members, with Rei and Yume out of commission due to Covid.

Still, that doesnt stop Riai from expressing how much she missed being together with Yume on their missions:

During the Hokkaido mission, Riai even made two octopus origami, one in pink and one in white, and pin it on her costume to tell the fans that LCDR Inoue and LT Kudo is still with them in spirit during their performance. When Future Smile was performed and the YumeRiai part came up, she held up the pink tako origami to remember Yume's part with her. When the MC part came, Riai asked the fans to light up their white and pink glowsticks which the fans are eager to comply. You can feel how tight this group is, and how deep Riai's love for J=J and the Family:

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Honto da yo