JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - SHINE

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 122903 times)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Woof
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »
Weeeeell, how are we all enjoying it so far?
Good? Sorry I would love to write and post the rest but I gotta go home which means I'll be sitting at home writing these all down and you wont be able to read them until tomorrow...or possibley the next day...dont worry Im not short of ideas. haha. I would love LOTS of feedback while Im tucked away in my bed.

I make this simple demand -
10 DECENT comments on the fic and where you think its going or stuff you dont like/did like about it...

if not then no new posts, lol...alteast not for a while. Gosh, Im so cruel! ahh...I'll blame the lack of sleep and stupid exams. Curse those exams and new semester.

Well I love you all and keep reading :D

To my loyal readers:
Lol. sorry to sound all high and mighty.
The thread called 'Stop or I'll shoot' shall be snippets of the prolouge to Doki Doki. This prolouge shall be published in its full form at a later date...possible under the title of Waku Waku. Hahahahah.

Requests for coupling are welcome.

also the Adults only chapters of Doki Doki and Waku Waku will be published in the appropriate forum (the perv forum) ...if I ever get around to writing those chapters up so keep an eye out...

In regards to everything previously mentioned I will most likely get off my ass from friday next week seeing as it marks the start of the school holidays. YAY~

:jerk:         <=  Just for WaffleT

BEWARE THE ICE QUEEN!

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Doki Doki
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 06:47:19 PM »
Gosh 10 comments? I'd burst my head open for this. Oh you ARE cruel. You know I can't survive without your fic :(

Ok here goes...

The GOOD:
1) MaKonno = :heart:
I'm definitely enjoying all those sweet moments. Love how the 2 understand each other so well and those little actions they do to each other. e.g running hand through hair, kissing top of head etc

2) Maki + Reina = :o
Totally unexpected but hey 2 hawt girls definitely deserve some form of recognition. I salute you for putting these 2 together.

3) W = :D
The contest between the twins was so entertaining. How do you think up that list? And Yossi's dignity? LOLz.

4) Towel action of Rika + Sayu = :drool:
The angels clad in nothing but fuzzy towels. What more needs to be said?

5) Doki Doki = :heart:
The title. Makes me doki doki too everytime I read a new post.)

6) Eric Kameizo = :)
Almost all of Eri's characters I like but Eric... woah that was DA BEST. Glad to see you writing him/her in. The Eric and Sayu dances on Maidorii were priceless.

The NOT SO GOOD:
7) Sayu :heart: Eririn not? = :evil:
As much as I like Sayu being clueless, I hope its not gonna take long for the girl to realize Kamei's intentions. How can anyone resist the cute little turtle?

8) GAM = :twisted:
Miki and Aya's relationship is too smooth sailing. A couple of spanners should be thrown into the works. A 3rd party, a secret affair, blackmail, decit etc *evil laughs*

9) TakaGaki = Please? :(
I live for the gokkies!!

10) Aya's dream = :confused:
I didn't really get it. Is it a foreshadowing of Aya losing Miki and Yossi becoming her replacement?

The MAYBE:
11) Any possibility of other H!P characters? Shiba would be an interesting character to add in. Or maybe even some of the Berryz or Cute.

Phew I've finally finished *wipes sweat* Hope you're satisfied Bluekinoko. I had #11 for good measure :P

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Doki Doki
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2006, 07:32:38 PM »
Ai-chan: "Niigaki...are you gay?"

Best line ever!!! :lol:

It seems that every H!P member will make an appearance here but I'm not complaining. Keep it up! :thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2006, 08:00:11 PM »
Man I just realized that you meant 10 comments by 10 different people. Ahhh the doofus strikes again :(
Oh well, does this mean I can not post any comments the next 9 times? :-P

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Doki Doki
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »
I love these fics that have so much going on at once.  Especially the parts where multiple story threads get intertwined and you get to see situations from different angles.

You've got all the classic pairings--IshiYoshi, TsujiKago, KameiShige, MikiAya, Makonno, TakaGaki.  Then there's Goto and Reina, which wasn't totally unexpected, seeing as Reina had been a longtime admirer of Maki.  Will we see any unexpected pairings (or trios) eventually?
Maybe more naughy bits?  In detail, I hope?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Doki Doki
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »
The fics are awesome, but it's a little tricky trying to keep it all straight because you've got so many going on at once.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2006, 01:41:46 AM »
Wow your story makes me go like this :D

I really love the kameshige...it's so cute that sayu is driving Eri crazy with her denseness.  KAWAII~

I really love it all especially Eri having to run errands and the crazy twins

oh the ReinaMaki feels a little strange..I guess I'm not used to the age difference or something..it was so unexpected :o  I was thinking that the love letter was written by Eri cause of the sloppy girlie writing Eri has (I thought it was written for Sayu but Reina picked it up and then that would have lead to a whole mess of things :D ) hehe gotta love your surprises!

the Konno part makes me a little sad but the Ayaya with the whole dream thing has me really curious!

Overall excellent work =D  Can't wait until you write more:heart:

Offline cactus

Doki Doki
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2006, 02:44:50 AM »
I am really loving your fic~! I love reading stories that involve kameshige and AyaMiki because they always seem so....cute? I can't really think of the right word.  I'm also very impressed by the fact that you could write so many subplots/characters into one big story.  

Thanks for updating your story so frequently too, I can't wait to read more :) .  Plus good luck with your exams~!

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 20
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2006, 06:56:37 AM »
Ishikawa put her hand over her mouth to silence the scream. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself. She tugged and pulled on the towel but it was firmly wedged in the front door of her hotel room. The reason she left was because she thought Yossi had stolen her clothes as some cruel joke but when she found the room entirely empty she stuck her head out in the hallway. The story ends like this - Ishikawa was locked out and naked. The towel in which she was usuing to cover herself, until now, was stuck firmly in the door.

She whimpered. There is no way this was going to end well or any where near 'well' for that matter.

"Rika-chan, what are you doing!!!"

Yossi hissed at her as she sprinted stealthly over to her helpless friend. Although there was nothing Yossi hadnt seen before, Ishikawa felt compelled to hide herself behind the square of towel available. With haste, the door was opened and Ishikawa continued to look for her clothes while Yossi took off her damp ones.

"So, why were you naked and standing outside?" Yossi asked again, throwing her shirt on the floor and unstrapping her bra.

Ishikawa tightened the towel around her body. "My clothes vanished!! I was just checking if you were in the hallway when the door locked behind me..."

Yossi was a little unconviced, but Ishikawa had no history of streaking that she knew of so it must be true. She wondered where the clothes could have gone.

"What about you? Why are you wet?"

Yossi laughed as she took of her shorts, inspecting the amount of water that had soaked her.

"Water bombed"

"I see..."

The smile on Yossi's face grew. When she least expected it Ishikawa's towel was whipped off her body and thrown across the room.

"Uwa! Cut it out! Give it back!"

Ishikawa bent over to cover herself while Yossi laughed like a goof, kissing the small girl's warm skin. Ishikawa shuttered.

"Please....dont....I just got clean"

It was hard to resist Yoshizawa Hitomi.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 21
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2006, 07:07:22 AM »
Miki answered the door, her hair puffed up in a wild manor.

"Wh -"

"Shut up"

Yossi failed at holding in the giggles.

"Y-"

"Shut up"

Miki would usually slam the door shut at this point but it was Yossi who she had more patience for.

"It's cute" Yossi told her seriously.

"Shuddduuuuuup~" Miki whinned pulling Yossi through the door for a hug. She smelt a little different than usual and Miki wasnt sure if she like this new odor.

"My hair is a mess! I cant find the hair dryer!"

Yossi patted a near hysterical Fujimoto who was acting very out of character. She never thought the girl cared so much for her appearance.

"You can borrow mine but I need something from you..."

Miki looked up at the kind prince with glowing eyes.

"You will? What -" She cleared all the girlishness from her voice "What did you want from me?"

"Uh, shirt and shorts"

Miki's eyebrows raised.

"I'm not sure they'll fit you...and I dont really think what I have is your style..."

Yossi waved her hands. "No no, It'll be fine. Can I borrow it?"

Fujimoto wasnt really in a position to say no so with a smiling face she handed over some cargo shorts and a shirt in exchange for the hair dryer.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 22
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »
Fujimoto Miki surveyed the room.

In the far corner she could see an emotionally drained Konno holding onto Makoto. Her eyes were red from all the crying she had been doing. Most of Mo-musu was now aware of what had happened and left all the comforting to Mako. All that is, except for the 6th generation, who like most new generations where absorbed in themself. This generalisation didnt extend to Miki because most people agreed she wasnt one of them at all. She was mature and very much a leader. She had a habit of trying to figure everyone out so she knew how to, well I suppose, manipulate them. That's why she knows when Yossi leaves, as sad as that day will be, it will be the day she can show the world how capable she is. Its also because of this habit/obession that she has been paying close attention to the cuddely couple ever since she ran into Makoto in the hallway those few days ago.

Konno was a little airy. The kind of girl that kept to herself and the only time people saw her open up was with Ogawa. She would laugh harder and share more stories. It was like she knew that if for some reason everything went sour Makoto would stand up for her and fight for her. Maybe this is why people consider Makoto and Yossi to be similiar, they both have that confident heroic streak.

She watched the happy couple. Stealing kisses from each other, holding each other tight and caring only for one another regardless of what anyone else thought. Some unknown spot in Miki's heart lit up with a feeling of envy.

"We all ready?" Yossi called out and was answered with a very genki 'hai'.

All the bags were taken from the lobby an hour ago along with all the items that went missing at some point during the day. The only thing left to move was us.

Goto Maki approched the group. She had come to visit for reasons that she didnt make clear. Miki made a note to ask her if she came all the way here just to check on the safe arrival of the sports bag. Another possiblity was that Tsunku had sent her to check on Yossi because since her arrival she has been giving orders.

"We have two buses picking us up. Bus number 1 goes with Yossi and those lucky people are -
Takahashi,Ogawa,Konno, Niigaki and...Ishikawa"

Miki stood up off her bag. She could have sworn that Ishikawa said she would be taking a seperate plane home. Not only that, she could have sworn she was wearing the cargo shorts and shirt she lent Yossi.
Damn it.
She looks good in them too.
Double damn it.

"Bus number 2 get me as a driver and Im taking the sixth generation"

There was a groan from somewhere in the crowd over the grouping arrangements, Miki shot them a particularly icy glare and they shut up.

"Come on let's go"
Yossi flagged her group down and we all headed to the carpark.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 23
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2006, 09:38:07 AM »
The flight from Kyoto went perfectly, without any hold ups. Except for Yoshizawa-sempai who spent so much time trying to order the youngest members that she forgot where she put her own boarding pass. But overall, everyone was happy to come home and resume their busy schedules.

Eri was standing on her head, feet against the wall. In times of frustration she felt relaxed in this position. Unfortunately many members werent accustom to her strange habits so Eri had to persue her stress relieving in private. Today she had found a broom closet. Only 4 minutes later the door was opened and she was discovered.

"What on earth are you doing?" Mari asked the girl's feet.

Eri rolled out of the closet and straightened herself up. She hadnt known Mari for very long but she looked like the kind of person who would yell at her so she thought it would be best to apologise ASAP and find another closet.

"Sorry" Eri muttered.

There was not much else she could say to anyone who found her and they usually didnt care but much to Eri's surprise, Yaguchi did.

"You want to tell me what's wrong?"

Eri shook her head. "Nothing 's wrong"

"This road is a hard one, if you want to talk let me know"

Yaguchi stepped inside the broom closet and shut the door behind her.

- Yay to all those who commented! I almost cried from joy! Lil_Hamz, ur a cuties I have a soft spot for u. I appreciated all ur thoughts, all of you! Gave me a new perspective on where I want this story to go (and where to come from~) Argh! I wanna write heaps to you all but I dont wanna waste time. I'll post the rest, I could never stop posting~ -

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 24
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »
Im home!!!!

Aya held the phone away from her ear.

"When did you get back?"

Last night at like ...what was it....oh 12ish 'cause we had a meetin almost immediately after landing then we had dinner together so I just crashed on the couch...ah the flight was such a bore!

"Uhn.."

Tanaka got air sick and I was seated next to her so I had to hold her hair back until Goto-san showed up and we swapped seats...I dont like being that close to vomit, its gross and it smells really funny too, dont you think? Like really sour

"Uhn..."

If it was your vomit then it would have been ok. I suppose if Im close to the person who is puking, I mean close as in we are good friends, then I dont think I would mind as much 'cause you remember last September -

"Uhn, Mikitty?"

- When you drank so much and you were laughing heaps then outta no where you just -

"Mikitty?

Huh, yeah?

"I missed you too but I cant really talk right now. Can I call you tonight?"

Aya was sure she could hear Miki pout. It made her heart smile at how different this girl was when they talked. She acted like a school girl.

Eh, sure...Where are you?

"Im at a cafe having lunch. Business related"

'K....Promise you call me?

"I will. Bye~"

Aya flipped the phone shut and put it back in her handbag.

"Im sorry about that..."

"No thats ok" Keita rested his hands over the top of Aya's and squeezed them lightly. "What were we talking about?"

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2006, 10:23:38 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm late!!!!!! Gomen ne!!!!! I had to work late yesterday, so no internet for me :(

Anyway, LOVING the new chapters!!! I'm so curious what TsujiKago are up to with all the stuff they "borrowed" ;) Also, Kago has a boyfriend???

Poor Konkon, though, must be a tough one for her. But at least se has Mako to take care of her.

GotoxReina?? Totally unexpected! But I find myself liking that idea. So, thumbs up, definitely.

On a last note, you totally made my day when you mentioned your plans for Waku Waku :heart:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 25
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
Eri stared at the broom closet. She needed someone to open up to and Yaguchi seemed like the ideal candidate seeing as she was both older and detached from the problem. Eri opened the door to the cloest and crouched down beside Mari on the floor, shutting the door behind her.

"Im having relationship problems"

In the darkness, Mari's face was barely visible but it was obvious she was shaking her head.

"You know...boys and work dont mix"

"What if they are kind of one and the same"

There was a pause. "This isnt about Tsunku at all, is it?"

After many years Eri's face was given the chance of showing the emotion of disgust.

"No. Not at all~"

That was gross on a few levels. Yaguchi wiped imaginary sweat off her brow.

"Ok, just thought I would ask...but uh, there are no boys in the H!P...so is it a stage crew member or.."

"I didnt say it was a boy"

Mari squealed from either being grossed out or excitement, it was a little hard to tell.

"Ah, yeah that's been happening a lot around here" she sighed. "So what's the problem"

"She kind of misunderstands what I mean when I say I love her"

"Wait wait wait...who is 'she' and elaborate on 'misunderstand'"

Eri went into detail on the whole situation, namely their time in Kyoto together.

"Well, it seems to me that Michishige is the kind of girl that needs everything spelt out very VERY simpley so if you're sure she will accept your feelings then I suggest a basic approach"

"What's more basic than saying it?"

"Actions speak louder than words, remember that"

A light bulb flicked on in Eri's head. She couldnt have been more thankful for the advice Mari had given her.

"I got it!!! Thank you soooo much"

Mari laughed and kissed Eri on the cheek.

"You're very welcome. Has anyone told you how kissable you are?!"

Mari kissed Eri again and squealed.

"Mwa! Now Im a little jealous of Michishige~" She stood up and searched for the doorknob. "How to we open it, there's no handle..."

Eri shrugged. "I dunno. It's the first time I've used this cloest"

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 10:32:29 AM »
Quote from: bluekinoko

Miki stood up off her bag. She could have sworn that Ishikawa said she would be taking a seperate plane home. Not only that, she could have sworn she was wearing the cargo shorts and shirt she lent Yossi.
Damn it.
She looks good in them too.
Double damn it.

LOL I love that part!  

and wow thank you so much for posting more and so fast!  all the new chapters were just great! and as a reaction to the last chapter: noooooooooo~ Ayaya+miki+keita=:o :o :o :o :evil:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2006, 10:55:57 AM »
I kinda knew Yossi's intentions for borrowing Miki's clothes. I was right and her reaction was :D I guess it just further proves "The Ishikawa" looks awesome in almost anything.

Mari kissing Eririn! I squealed too. I agree that somehow Eri looks so very kissable.

I laughed out when 'Yaguchi stepped inside the broom closet and shut the door behind her.' Reminds me of the Minimoni period where she hid in the locker.

'How do we open it, there's no handle...' <--- means tehehe

ARGHS Aya out on a date with Keita. Poor Miki's gonna be shattered.

Would you be elaborating more on the part with Reina and Maki on the plane? Maybe from 1 of their POVs?

And yippee I got a nice comment from you. Made my day :D

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2006, 11:23:55 AM »
Muahaha, locked inside a closet!!!!

Wow, I hadn't expected yet another chapter!!! When do you sleep or eat??? :D

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 26
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »
Reina stank. She usually didnt get motion sick but the recent amount of stress she had been put under, especially with Maki and all, and add that to the stress of air pressure she was bound to pop.

Maki....she could still hear the words of comfort given to her while she vomited.

Dont worry. I'll take care you. Just relax...

At that point Reina started to puke harder. Out of pure exhaustion she let Maki stroke her hair and touch her more than she would normally like anyone to touch her. If you let someone do something once they will think they can do it again

Reina rolled over and considered showering or atleast changing out of her dirty clothes. There was a knock at the door.

She got up. Opened the door and slammed it shut just as fast.

"Reina please, Im sorry! I brought some medicine for you!"

Reina rubbed her face and was thankful that technically she didnt have to be polite.

"No, Goto-san. Im fine go away!"

There was a moments silience.

"..Well..if you want me Im down the hall"

Down the hall, was she serious!?! Reina yanked the door open to Maki who was smiling plesently.

"Down the hall?"

"Yep. I've moved back in"

A lot of ex-members stayed on the Morning Musume floor of the apartment building but Maki moved out not so long ago!

"Here..." Maki handed Reina some tablets and a container. "My Mum taught me how to make Rice pudding...it's good when you're sick so I made some for you"

Maki bowed slightly and left. With her moving in now Maki would definately find excuses to come by.

The pudding did taste nice though...

-I have a nice set up! I have the computer in my room on the desk. Next to the keyboard I put my water and food so I dont need to leave for snack trips. The toilet is next to my room and I go there for...nature's calls and also for brainstorming :D     I know its not just me who gets good ideas in there so back me up!!! As for sleeping? well.. on the weekends from about 5am -12pm cause I fic write better between all other hours. As you can see Im pretty hardcore, lol~ -

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 27
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »
Takahashi curled up in the living room deeply immersed in her book Dead earth, the latest in the Asano series. Restless spirits had risen and were taking over houses and the minds of the living. It was all very interesting until something more interesting walked in eating cake.

Niigaki sat on the floor by the window eating leftover icecream cake from god knows when. It's frustrating watching someone eat, especially when it's Niigaki. First of all she uses a spoon, scooping each piece up and licking it slowly into her mouth. Cakes are eaten with forks, no exceptions. The only thing more annoying than that is watching her do that and fail to notice a splodge of icecream on her nose.

Takahashi couldnt help it, she had to intervene so she dropped the book and sat next to Niigaki. With a clean motion she wiped the icecream off with her thumb. Niigaki stared blankly for a moment before acting out of what seemed like instinct by placing Takahashi's thumb in her mouth and sucking the cream off. This shocked both of them but neither tried to stop it. Ever since Eri had walked in on them they hadnt spoken. They knew that any interaction between them would end the same way.

"We should talk about this..." Niigaki panted as they stumbled from the living room to the hallway, undressing each other as they went.

"...Definately.." Takahashi untucked her shirts and started on her pants.

"...We're good friends...we dont want to rush into anything...right..." Niigaki pushed Ai-chan against the wall.

"I totally agree....god, we're never gonna get to our room in time. Quick in here"

The couple hastily slipped inside the dark room and closed the door.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:21:10 AM by bluekinoko »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - SHINE