JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI

Author Topic: Adventures in Art School: Minis (WMatsui+) (07/31/22)  (Read 50287 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Adventures in Art School: OS Box.
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2022, 07:57:03 AM »
Replies to Comments

@aneramyre: There are a total of 6 rodents in her gang. (5 raccoons and 1 possum) 3 revealed so far.

Mr. Hamazaki (Rabies raccoon)
Mr. Tanimura (Buff raccoon)
Goro (An ordinary possum)

-------

There's gonna be another set of Christmas Minis after this. Wait for em.

I hope you guys enjoy this! Comments and Thank you's are greatly appreciated! Don't be shy!

19. Give It Away (Oya Shizuka)

It was a yearly thing, Shizuka and her dad would eat a mostly private dinner at a Chinese restaurant that was probably owned by a member of a foreign gang.

Criminal or not, their chili shrimp was fantastic.

On the mounted TV the father and daughter watched old boxing matches as several Yakuza guarded the perimeter of the dining area.

They watched two boxers duking it out in the center of the ring. The match abruptly ended when one fighter loaded up a counter punch that knocked his opponent out.

"I was always glad that the head movement came so naturally to you, Shizuka. I'm so tired of teaching my men how to fight and all they care about is how to punch hard." Takumi said as he moved the plate of dumplings closer to himself.

"The only reason I prefer dodging over striking is because I really ain't a fan of getting hit in the face."

"That's a perfectly fine reason. If my men shared your mindset, Oda over there wouldn't have a black eye." Shizuka's father pointed with his chopsticks over to one of his men with a nasty purple bruise over his eye. "How's the academy treating you?"

Shizuka had to consciously stop inhaling Peking duck to finally answer.

"Honestly, I didn't expect to fit in so well."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, even made me a couple friends."

Her father put his utensils down and leaned in, "Well Shizuka, tell me about them."

Shizuka leaned back into her seat, "Shit… where do I start?"

"Alright, I met this girl named Ryoka. Daughter of a biker gang leader. First day we met, we got into a huge fistfight. The girl is tough as hell, I almost lost entirely."

"You're getting into fights?!"

Shizuka put her hands up, "Hey hey, it was all consensual! The way fights are meant to be."

"I'd prefer you staying out of trouble, but go on."

"Then I met this homeless chick, Nana. Ridiculously optimistic and kind. Also has a weird bond with the local rodents. One of em has rabies." Shizuka sat up in her seat, "Remember that time I asked for a ridiculous amount of cash from uncle? That was to pay for the girl's tuition. Scoop her off the streets and give her a dorm to sleep in at night."

"I was about to ask you what you did with that money… You didn't tell her about the bakery did you?"

"About how it was a money launderin' scheme?" Shizuka snorted, "didn't uncle quit the life of crime to bake full time? He's runnin' an honest business now, who needs to keep it a secret?"

"Ah yes, that's right. Anyone else?"

"The newest girl is Yuria. She started off as a punk, but she's slowly shaping up to be a nice girl. Also helps that I inadvertently got her connected with some blind girl."

"Blind girl in an art school?"

"Yeah… they say she's got the hands of a goddess. Her sculptures are better than anything I've seen built by people with functioning eyes."

"Huh… any romance in your life?"

"Nah, but I do fuck a lot."

"Shizuka… that's… not what I wanted to hear."

Shizuka could hear some of his men snickering in the background.

"Anyway Shizuka, it's good to see you have a little Oya Family of your own in the academy." He smirked as he bit into a dumpling.

"Yeah. Feels good to finally have people just accept who ya are, y'know." Shizuka poured some tea out for herself.

"Also dad, can we get some fuckin food for your guys? I bet they're starvin. Look at us wolfin down food in front of these poor bastards."

Her father stayed silent.

"What's wrong? You can pay for these guys, right? Oh shit… are we broke? Did the family lose money while I was gone?! Shit! I'll fuckin drop out and start selling my body! I'll fuck guys and girls, don't care! I'll get the family back up on its feet!" Shizuka panicked.

"Shizuka, we're not broke. No need to go on any unprecedented business ventures." He laughed, "I'm just so proud to see how much you've grown."

Shizuka and her father looked at the TV, showing one of his championship matches. She watched as she watched a younger Oya Takumi duck under a hook and blitz his opponent with a ferocious combo to net the victory. With her proud father raising his arms and smiling at the camera as the championship belt was fastened around his waist.

"I gave up my boxing career to raise you and I miss it everyday. When I was younger, boxing was more important than being a good Yakuza. My superiors would always rip me a new one for that, I was always late to meetings because I wanted to train more. Boxing was the single most important thing to me before you came around." He stood up and circled around to put his hands on his daughter's shoulders. "Seeing you now though, as the beautiful lady you've become. I'd happily lose my beloved career again for you."

"Damn, I didn't sign up to get all emotional n' stuff."

Tears blurred Shizuka's vision before she pounded her fist on the table and shouted at the other Yakuzas in the restaurant.

"CAN'T YA SEE WE'RE HAVIN' A FUCKIN' FATHER-DAUGHTER MOMENT HERE?!" she stood up, "EVERYONE JUST PICK A DAMN TABLE ALREADY!"

The former heavyweight laughed before returning to the seat and flagging down a waiter.

"Alright boys! Dinner's on me! Hope you assholes can eat more than me!"

Love this one!!! Thanks for writing it

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2022, 12:21:35 PM »
Oh boy... More than a month. That's gotta be some kinda record. I promise to update more. I'm not riding off into the sunset just yet!

88. Truth or Dare (YuuNaaMogiOn)

After a heated session of a board game night, pieces were strewn about the floor and across the table as if a whirlwind of plastic and paper ran through the dorm.

"Let's decide the cleaner with a little game of truth or dare!" said Mion through a mischievous smile. "Anyone who chickens out has to clean up!"

Mogi froze, she knew Mion would go for the extreme dares.

Like that one time Mion dared someone to send nudes to Professor Takahashi's email.

Needless to say, it was an incredibly awkward class period.

"Alright, Yuuchan goes first! Truth or dare." Mion boisterously announced.

Nana nudged her Yuiri's elbow, "you should probably pick trut-"

"Dare."

Nana and Mogi heaved in a deep breath.

A sly grin crept across Mion's face, "I dare you…"

Time stopped as they anticipated whatever awful dare Mion had prepared.

"I dare you to masturbate in front of everyone!" Mion laughed maniacally.

Mogi and Nana immediately protested.

"MION, NO! THIS IS TOO FAR!" Nana shouted at the short girl.

"I'm with Naachan on this one. Also I simply just don't wanna see that." Mogi followed up.

Mion shrugged, "Too far? All she has to do is say no and clean up. Easy peasy!"

Nana stood up, ready to storm out with her girlfriend. But that was before noticing Yuiri pulling her hand to sit her back down.

"..."

With complete and uninterrupted eye contact, Yuiri stood and undid the drawstring to her shorts and allowed them to fall around her ankles.

The three other girls stared in a mix of silent anticipation, and what was mostly fear.

While still maintaining her gaze on Mion, Yuiri slid her hands down the waistband of her boxer shorts.

Small movements of her hands could be seen as she hunched over ever so slightly and let out a small gasp.

Everyone else in the room hung their mouths open, not entirely sure if they should believe what they're seeing. They had no idea whether to believe Yuiri completely snapped or if she discovered that she was way into voyeurism.

Yuiri's body twitched as her eyes became lidded, but still staring right down the barrel of Mion's irises.

"OKAY! I GIVE UP! I'LL CLEAN UP, GET YOUR HANDS OUTTA YOUR UNDERWEAR!" And Mion ran out of the room.

Yuiri plopped down on the couch and removed her hands from underneath her waistband.

Mogi was stunned to see someone finally out-crazy Mion.

Nana was stunned to see Yuiri even agree to do something so vulgar.

Nana broke the silence, "Yuuchan, were you actually…"

"Of course not!"

"Then explain what you were doing in front of us. Please tell me I didn't actually watch you just… y'know… it looked so convincing." Mogi snapped out her stunned state.

Yuiri scoffed. "I wasn't actually touching myself. Did you all forget I'm an actress?"

Mogi was stunned once again, finding out that Mion was out-crazied and outsmarted.

Nana was stunned once again, but this time questioning whether or not Yuiri was acting when they were intimate together.

89. Haunting (WMatsui)

"Jurina, are you sure this is safe?"

"It's totally safe as long as you're not stupid. It's like handling knives in the kitchen."

"If you say so."

Jurina and Rena held their hands on the glass planchette of a Ouija board.

Supposedly, Jurina heard rumours of ghosts being in the academy. Being a thrill seeker, she couldn't wait to make contact.

Rena however, was always taught to not fuck with that stuff.

Also she felt uncomfortable doing this so close to the mirror in Jurina's room.

Mirrors are always the place when the horror stuff happens in the movies

"Is there anyone with us? Can you communicate with us?" Jurina called out into the void as Rena sat stiff on the opposite end.

The piece between their hands began to move.

"Jurina, stop messing with me! You know I hate this kind of stuff!"

"I swear it's moving on its own!" Jurina defended herself.

It hovered over the word 'yes' on the board.

"Well… That answers my question huh." Jurina said, staring blankly at their hands.

"C'mon hurry this up already! Ask your questions and end it!"

"Okay okay! Can you spell your name for us? I wanna know who we're talking to!"

"I sure don't…"

The planchette shifted.

I A-M E-M-I

"Her name is Emi. Cute." Jurina giggled.

"Are you flirting with the paranormal in front of me?!"

"I mean, It's a girl ghost. What if she's cool? C'mon Rena, talk to her."

Rena sighed and called out, "Are you in the room with us?"

Jurina nodded at her and signaled her to keep going.

"Can you show us a sign please? A sign that you're here?"

The planchette between them began to move under their hands once more.

I A-M R-I-G-H-T N-E-X-T T-O Y-O-U

Jurina was loving every second while Rena was trying to come up with a plan to avoid soiling herself.

Rena's heart dropped.

R-E-N-A

I am right next to you Rena…

Rena felt a chill underneath her ear. She turned to the reflection in the mirror and saw a pale hand on her shoulder just barely within the frame.

"AAAAAHH!" Rena shrieked and flipped the Ouija board. Jurina dodged both the board and the planchette that was thrown in her direction.

Jurina took a second to fully process what even happened and stared at Rena wide eyed, "Did you just flip the board Rena? That's like… Sakura levels of bottom energy!"

"I saw a ghost hand on my shoulder!"

"We didn't properly allow the spirit to leave our realm! There's a procedure to these things, Rena! How am I gonna tell Suzuran that our fucking dorm is haunted now?!"

"We can hire someone to purify the room maybe? Considering how unique the student body is, surely there has to be a student here that specializes in ghost stuff, right?"

Jurina sighed, "but don't you think it'd be kinda rude to kick it out now though? I mean it is our fault and purification sounds like a painful process."

"Are you seriously allowing it to stay?" Rena said, dumbfounded.

"I think I'm gonna show Emi the wonderful world of pro wrestling! I'm sure Suzuran will come around to our 3rd roommate too! She can show her that golf stuff she loves so much!"

Jurina sure was an optimist.

From then on all forms of intimacy were completely reserved to Rena's room now… can't have a paranormal audience watching them sin, could they?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 09:40:55 AM by StrongStyle9Q »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Re: Adventures in Art School: Minis (YuuNaaMogiOn,WMatsui) (04/08/22)
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2022, 02:39:08 PM »
Ngl I really was sitting in fear worrying about what Yuiri was gonna do. Eyes wide and head moving away from my phone screen lmao. All actors suddenly found sus. Good job Naachan for asking the real questions there at the end. And good job you for managing to make readers (or just me at the very least) feel suspense.

"That's like… Sakura levels of bottom energy!"
*snickers* Even when talking about her girlfriend's bottom energy she couldn't let Sakura slip unscathed. I recently just watched the Annabelle trilogy so I can't trust you, Emi. IF THAT'S EVEN YOUR REAL NAME. Rena found NOT an exhibitionist. Noted.

Thank you so much for the update. Everything seems bleak at the moment. I can't stress enough how much I am saved by the happiness and peace your updates give. I re-read everything a few weeks ago and it's been one of my best days recently.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2022, 04:03:36 AM »
Fuck. It's been a while. Life took it's turns on me. In the three/four months it's taken for me to update... Well, I don't really know how to say it all... But it's been fucking eventful to say the least. Some good and some bad.

I can promise though, that this little series has been in the back of my mind the whole time.

More SayaMilky, More WMatsui, and More in general soon!

I'm sorry for the lackluster update as well as the length of time it had taken for me to get it to you.

Let's get back to it shall we?

90. Wrestling in her Sleep (WMatsui)

It was a rare sight to see Jurina so docile and calm. Curled up in Rena's sheets sleeping peacefully.

Jurina had finally studied for an art history exam and finished up some big projects recently. After receiving good grades, Jurina deserved a good rest.

Rena smiled at the scene, taking one last look before getting ready for work.

She tucked in Jurina who let out a soft noise unconsciously.

And just as she was about to leave, Jurina sat up in the bed and threw the blankets off.

"I got it!"

Rena turned around, "Huh?"

"The Hollywood Lock, my newest wrestling move! Rena lemme try it on you!"

Without even waiting for an answer, Jurina leapt out of bed and bolted for the nurse.

Letting survival instincts take over, Rena shrieked and made a beeline for the door narrowly escaping Jurina's grasp.

As she shut the door behind her, Rena heard Jurina crash into it before the thudding sound of her falling to the floor.

Small groans could be heard.

"If you need anything Jurina, you know where the nurses office is." She said against the door to her dorm.

Rena continued on her way to work, ignoring the stares of the other girls in the hallway.

91. Three Outta Three (Okada Nana, Kojima Mako)

"Alright Naachan, your bill comes out to be 1000 yen." Mako put the bill on the table next to Nana's empty bowl of ramen.

Nana made an exaggerated sigh, "You really can't give me a free meal nowadays? I remember back in the day I'd eat here for free all the time!"

Mako sat down across from her and chuckled, "yeah, but back in the day we were also licking each other out."

Nana had no response.

"And look, I'm totally down to rekindle that, but you got a good thing going on with that theater chick… Unless this is your way of telling me you and her are in a bumpy patch right now and you need lil ol' Mako to show you a good time again."

"Whoa whoa! Stop! I'm totally above fucking you for ramen. Geez. Not even an offer to clean the dishes or something? I'm an adult and I can pay just fine."

Mako shook the bill around, "Gimme a thousand yen!"

Nana handed Mako her debit card and the server left to ring up the transaction.

It only took a minute for Mako to return with her card and receipt.

"If that Yuiri girl is cool with it, I'm always up for you to give me a tip~" Mako winked at Nana impishly.

"It's always sex with you, huh?" Nana rolled her eyes.

Mako slapped her shoulder, "You know I'm playing with you."

After a couple goodbyes Nana gathered her things and got ready to leave.

"Naachan, hold up!"

"Did I forget something?"

She shook her head, "Bring your girl here next week and I'll hook you two up with free food."

"...I don't have to fuck for it do I?"

"No! No! Of course not… unless you two are offering of course that is… Besides, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me so I'd like to reassure her that I have no intention of stealing your beautiful ass away from her."

Nana let out a laugh, "Maybe you're just trying to take Yuuchan from me."

"I would never break your trust like that! What kinda lady do you take me for?! I'd like to mention I have a special lady in my eyes! And I'd like to pursue a relationship instead of casual sex!"

"...Nishino?"

"WHAT?! How'd you-"

"I mean we're the three musketeers, right?… I always thought after we had our fun, you were just gonna… y'know… complete the collection?"

Mako turned red and pushed her out the door, "Get the fuck out of here already!"

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Re: Adventures in Art School: Minis (WMatsui+) (07/31/22)
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2022, 03:36:56 PM »
Welcome back!

Ah, so happy to see Jurina's academic successes. Then she gets a wrestling move from a dream? This is like that one episode in a Gordon Ramsay show where the owner said the recipe came to him in a dream. That alone gives me fear lmao. (Hollywood) Lock that girl in Rena's dorm.

Still loving the casual conversation. Can't remember if I've said it before, but friendly exes that still make suggestive jokes with each other yet with a complete lack of an actual threat of cheating is an interesting dynamic, I definitely like it. I think it's another aspect of strong friendship that people just push directly into a romantic/physical relationship too often for drama (the same way it happens in real life, I suppose, tbf). The free food for bringing Yuiri is gonna be a win-win! I wish Mako good luck in her Nishino endeavors.

Thanks for the update!

Offline Nozokime

• ecchi
  • Living on MilkyLand
Re: Adventures in Art School: Minis (WMatsui+) (07/31/22)
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2022, 11:25:57 AM »
Ah how good it feels to be back, finally I was able to catch up with these latest fics.
It's always nice to read one of your updates thanks for the hard work and don't worry about the time, we'll be waiting for what's next :)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI