JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl

Author Topic: Special Thanks from Kuro808’s Family  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Shariisu

Special Thanks from Kuro808’s Family
« on: June 29, 2021, 08:23:01 AM »
Aloha Everyone!

My name is Sharyce and I am Matthew’s (Kuro808) younger sister. I decided to create an account to share our appreciation to everyone who is in this forum community. My family and I would like to thank you all who stopped by the funeral service and who  mailed us letters/pictures. We are truly grateful for sharing your memories of him with us. We also want to acknowledge the moderators who are paying tribute to my brother by playing his radio shows. Special thanks to Greg C, Robert C (daigong), and Joseph C (sorry I don’t know everyone’s username.)

As you may not know, we didn’t share a live broadcast as it wasn’t a traditional service due to COVID restrictions here on Oahu. However we would like to share the video my husband created that was shown during the service.
I hope you all enjoy.

Mahalo!

Shariisu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Special Thanks from Kuro808’s Family
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 08:20:58 PM »
Aloha Shariisu!!

Welcome to our humble home and the stomping grounds of Matthew for over a decade. We were blessed to have kuro here and again my sincere THANK YOU for sharing this great man with us. We watched him grow and develop, he was not afraid to speak his mind and we assure you his legacy will carry on here and beyond. I had sent y'all a card and some thoughts on kuro as a Man and Braddah but I forgot to put a return address in my absent mindness. Wish we could all be there to pay our respects in person. I understand totally. Once this I'm so glad that Saburo got a chance to meet y'all in person. Please take care, he is resting and smiling with his father up above. Thank you so much for sharing this video we will share it on our twitter and Facebook as well.

PLease you and Christopher and your mother come visit us anytime. Once this Covid Pandemic madness is over, best believe we'll be coming to pay our respects and visit everyone!!! Mahalo!

WOW. I just watched the video...what a life he lived. All the friends he made and lives he touched. Seriously if we could just be a 1/10th of a kuro the world would be such a better placE! OH man he rocked our merch he was such a loyal friend. Ready to REPRESENT!

Such a big smile and caring person evident from the day he was born. Your family is wonderful and beautiful, The Barney Plushes LOL! Thank you thank you for sharing, great job by your husband. Gonna watch this again and again and again. KURO REST IN POWER!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl