JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 524960 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
There are some candid cellphone pics in the Risa thread and one of them has Sayu in it! She makes looking good seem so effortless :heart:

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=9327.new#new

Is her bangle the kind made of leather that was really popular a couple of years back? Hers looks like it's pink in color.

Edit: Yay for Sayumi's 3rd page  :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 01:19:58 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2007, 02:28:47 AM »
This thread is getting slow, cmon where's the Sayu Love?

Sayumi will always be No. 1 for me. She's the cutest girl I've ever seen. If only I could see her in person then that will be the happiest day ever.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2007, 02:59:55 AM »
you're right! Sayu needs more love in her own thread!
With all the concert pics I think I like the plaid red skirt sayu thus far... I'll reserve my final standpoint to when I see the concert in full at some point in the future.

In other things... I hope that with all the shifting around happening with yossie grad and junlin combi coming in that sayu will get some products out to enjoy... and idol vid would be nice... she's the only 6kkie not to get one yet right? (Eri's got love hello, Reina's got Alo-Hello), send her back to Hawaii tsunku give us some alo-hello michishige!...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2007, 04:55:17 AM »
I'll be happy with any Sayu stuff even if it's not a Love/Alo Hello. Just give her something damnit! Sayumi deserves so much more. She's gorgeous, has a personality, funny as hell, cute as a button and improved tons singing wise. H!M@ is seriously lacking Sayu screentime too =(

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 08:45:44 AM »
well.. her photobook is still pretty recent right.. So I think it's natural that we have to wait a while for some new Sayu stuff.. not that I don't want any new stuff, on the contrary! haha

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »
Ya but risa gets her pb and alo-hello kinda close together... so I'd love to see sayu get more stuff before the end of the year!... Sayu power! Give her a highlight and it'll all be good ya know!... I just want an alo-hello cause I want her to come back...though I'd never know it till it was too late....
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »
I think the more patient we are, the greater the rewards. Just look at Doukei, we've waited a LONG time for it but when it came, it was HEAVEN.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
Today's radio show, KonUsaPi 033

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2007, 07:33:30 PM »
Shige made it in the top 10 with the annual hottest member poll.. not bad for a rookie  :D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »
I've been so distracted lately I haven't listened to the usachan peace reyfer gave last! aiya... thanks for it reyfer even still!

sayu made it in the top 10 of that thing you guys were doing? Yay! I had no idea what was going on there but its awesome to hear the board as a whole loves in her in the top 10 kind of way!

Sayu POWAA!
V    V
 ^_^
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »
So new PB for Sayu next month!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And given the fact that the publisher is Kadokawa and not Wani Books, the word in Japan is that it is either a Alo-Hello or a Love-Hello.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:19:47 AM by reyfer »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2007, 12:53:31 AM »
question, is kadokawa and wani books part of Up-Front Group?  either way, i'm glad Sayumin have a new pb, after the Doukei earlier in the year and how the other members are getting pb, thought she was bound to have another by the end of the year. Like Reina, Eri and Risa, they didn't have alot of pbs to start with so it's nice to see that they're not forgotten.  Yossie also had a Hello!Yossie one... Ai and Mikitty both have several pbs already.....

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 01:38:28 AM »
question, is kadokawa and wani books part of Up-Front Group?...
No, they are not part of UFG. They are just the publishing houses that are hired to publish these PBs, as said, Wani Books for the regular PBs, and Kadokawa for the Alo-Hello and Love-Hello series. But it is interesting to note that UFG has its own book company, Up Front Books. Not sure what the deal is there  :confused:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 02:15:00 AM »
yah that what i thought, UF-group have all the resources, i thought that they would just do it under their name, so i thought both the publisher are owned by them.  but i guess not...

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2007, 06:26:31 AM »
*crosses fingers in hope* please let it be an alo-hello, please let it be an alo-hello...

I hope its something good either way! But if its an alo-hello I'll be more pumped up than ever!
Hmm too bad I the time it takes to put them together is always a mystery... I'd love to go musume searching again...

We wished for it and here its comes right! sayu!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 08:04:16 AM »
What is the difference between alo-hello and love-hello? I never got that..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »
Alo-hello's are always in Hawaii (aloha is hawaii's everything word...) while love-hello is somewhere else....usually as of late phucket (I don't know if its always phucket)... but ya, thats basically the difference...

Hawaii + Musume = me crazy... and if its sayu then ++ on that!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:34 AM »
Oooo new PB! *-* I can't wait!

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 09:35:40 AM »
A new Sayummy PB? Zomg. :3

I hope it's Sayummy In Wonderland part II. Her first PB is just so amazing in concept and photography.

She was also a wee bit too skinny in her second PB, although it was a good PB despite that. She's just so photogenic.

A couple more sammiches wouldn't hurt though. :-]

Hmm... they wanna push out a PB just before she turns 18... how very unsurprising.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 11:39:15 AM »
yea, the 2nd PB was good too but as you said Stryfe, she was a little bit too skinny but hey I hope it is a Alo-Hello which should most likely be though. :luvluv1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret