JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM

Author Topic: [TV] AKB48 Nemousu Terebi  (Read 134809 times)

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] AKB48 Nemousu Terebi
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 03:19:00 AM »
I think Jonathon did a great job. I really liked the finished product. The makeup was great, except for Miichan's..that was uh..yeah. XD It also seemed as if the girls had more fun in this PV.

I had fun trying to guess who's legs were who's while I was watching.  :lol:

Michael's finished PV..hmm..It wasn't bad, but I was kinda bored watching it. I guess it's just like a normal PV. XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 03:35:01 AM »
^ I think Jonathon was going for the fun/wacky PV whereas Michael was going for the strong message behind the PV. Both did well if those were their respective aims. Otherwise..er..I have no idea what they could have been aiming for. :nervous

The leg guessing was fun, though halfway through the PV, I just gave up 'cuz I had no idea. :lol: I also noticed Akicha was the only one without a natural shot (as in a shot with no African makeup). Wonder why that was...she was looking great during the making of it. :?

Once again, I found the message behind Michael's to be quite well done, especially considering the lyrics of RIVER. "Find yourself"? Awesome. :thumbup

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2009, 07:40:08 AM »

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »
Jonathan's video exudes his love for his team.

While one pv concentrated on the visual and the other the message (both trying hard to hold interest for even a few minutes, showing how difficult that is), a combo of the two would be great: Michael's team delivering the message to Jonathan's. Wonder if enough extra video was shot to recut it that way. :-)

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
Considering budget, time constraints, language barriers (very pretty) and the 4 new girls, both guys did very well.

Initially I thought that I would like Michael's PV less but it grew on me as it went on. Loved the mysterious guy!

Jonathon's was wild and wacky as predicted but all I could think about was MJ's Black & White music video! Needs more viewing on my behalf to really get into it. But I did like how he edited the hand painting scenes. It felt fierce somehow!

In conclusion it was a great experiment and shows that AKB can work in the US (maybe, maybeeee?)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 11:29:45 AM »
Initially I thought that I would like Michael's PV less but it grew on me as it went on. Loved the mysterious guy!

Same for me, actually.

It ended up with me actually preferring Mike's to Jon's. I don't really know why, but maybe it's the way the dance was shot in Mike's PV, for me. They looked so energetic while dancing, for some reason. You could see swift, crisp movements and you could tell they were really putting in the effort to get it down pat. And I really liked they way they did the closeups in Mike's PV, zooming in without cutting everyone else out. Only thing that bothered me about the PV, really, is the fact that they edited it, so it looks like the audio desync'ed or something because they were mouthing different words.

It was interesting to see how different the PVs were from the usual J-pop PV fare, as well. They really should try and find directors with that kind of work in Japan, imo..

« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 11:44:30 AM by maliciel »

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 02:32:19 PM »
... all I could think about was MJ's Black & White music video! ...

Exactly my thoughts!  XD

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 05:37:35 PM »
yeah with the dance shots they used some shots that didn't match that moment in the song, I assume because iwasa and fujie didn't know the dance well there were less usable shots(or maybe they he didn't think fans would know the dance that well xD)
anyway both were enjoyable to watch both their creation and the final product.  It'd be cool if they actually shot their next video(or videos if under girls and theater girls continues) in another country(USA or wherever) with a different director, could be good :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 06:09:34 AM »
There isn't much to say about the show itself, so I'll just blab my thoughts on the PV's.

Mike Fox: I like his best. He made good use of scenery, lighting, and the right clips to make a good video. While it was a fairly typical music video, the execution was good and the mini-story was a nice add-on. I really liked the style of it.  One grip of Mike's is that he put in front the same girls the Japanese producers do.

J.X. Carrera: I have to applaud his originality. I wouldn't have expected the crazy make-up. The girls looked good and Sayaka's performance in particular was amazing. I was also surprised at how well Takajo Aki did. Another thing I also dig about his was how he tried extremely hard to make the screen time for each girl somewhat equal. Sadly that was also its downfall from being my favorite video. The shots were great but they were way too short. More than one set piece wouldn't have hurt either.. Still, that aside, it was good and I liked it, just not as much as Mike's.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »
Needs more Sasshi wotagei action up in here:

Funniest lecture ever. Interested to see Nontii's, now. From the preview it could either go really well, or really badly.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »
I forgot to write about this week's, though there ain't a lot to say. This episode would have been a lot more enjoyable with subtitles, but Sasshi did a good job with her lecture. :thumbsup

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 01:17:24 PM »
Ok I finally got Season 2. Which one are you, Barrie?! :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:10 PM »
Episode 3, @19:18 right in the center behind the Asian girl. I prefer my appearances on the AKB48 in Paris DVD, I appear three times and much closer than this one  :lol: :nervous

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »
Oh! I thought you were gonna be that dreamboat they met outside the book-off :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 11:02:47 AM »
^ :P

I really enjoyed this week's ep. Jurina and Acchan make a nice pair. Jurina looks even more mature than usual  :nervous

Acchan made some extreme "EEEHHH~" sounds  :lol:

lol @ the comments by the costumers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:05:46 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »
I enjoyed this episode, it was relaxing in a good way to watch.
I liked both the er...results of their labour lol I liked how you'd have thought the ages of the results would be the other way round(ie judging by age alone acchan's would've been jurinas etc)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »
I liked the ep but Acchan bores the living crap out of me. XD Jurina's plate was really pretty, though!

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »
I lol'd at the dude saying his kid could do better.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2009, 05:16:24 AM »
This week's episode was a pretty good one. :thumbup Spoiler city!

- Sae, Sayaka, Cindy, Mocchi, Sasshi, and Rie. GREAT cast! :thumbup
[bgcolor=#000000]- LOL For recording-to-broadcast lag. :lol: RIVER was #1 some time ago. ;)[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- Campu! Nice, more stuff I can relate to as a rural Texan. :lol: [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- FINAL EPISODES?! ;___;[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- Sae's chopping was funny. Faster != better.[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- Asuka knows how to handle her wood... or whatever that is. Wood sounds funnier. Innuendo and such. [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- The team tasks were a bit unbalanced. Fish catching has an easier learning curve and more time to get it right then trying to find a single root, then get it out of the ground in one piece.[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- We learned in this episode, Sasshi can be without patience. :lol: The pissed-offness with fuming off of her face at times, and yelling at the camera. :lol: [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- LOL at Sae, Rie, and Sasshi's touchdown celebrations as they caught fish. :lol: [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]- Poor Sayaka tried so hard. They should have gotten more help with that. It looked hard! >_>[/bgcolor]

Next episode: What the hell is going on? XD [bgcolor=#000000]More than that, I want to know if this is really the end of Nemousu TV. I'll be on the edge of my seat till the end of the episode just wondering if we'll get to see a Season 4 of not. Logically there should be one though. It would be weird to see an AKB go show away at a high-selling time like this. Although, AKB has a lot of shows, so who knows.[/bgcolor]

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM