JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Cry Cry (Ballad Ver.)

Author Topic: DOMO request thread!  (Read 97562 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DOMO request thread!
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »
what's the best site to check out and download japanese, korean, chinese movies, etc. that recently came out or old ones?

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2007, 03:33:00 AM »
i use FSC for all my asian movie needs. you have to sign up with them of course, but I think it's the best site out there. you could also use FSS, they're probably just as good but they're REAL ratio whores, so if you don't jump on a movie IMMEDIATELY it's not really worth it. another good site is asian dvd club, but everything there is ISO.

FSC: http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/
FSS: http://fst.omnilounge.co.uk/browse.php
ADVDC: http://asiandvdclub.org/login.php

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »
Does anyone know if there's a raw or subtitled version of "Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru" out?  (Ya know, that movie with Matsumoto Jun and Eikura Nana  :inlove:).   

Edit: Lol, whoops;  Just checked the released date for the dvd, and it's only been out for a week. rofl.  Guess I'll wait another week or two to see if any subbing groups are taking up the project. XD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:12:42 PM by Mikitty-saikou »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2007, 07:39:22 PM »
there is a not subbed version at FSC
On eMule, you can d/l the "[妹妹,恋人].My.Sister.My.Love.2007.DVDRip.XviD-CHuMo" version (sample), the subs are up at kLOOFy.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:01:55 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2007, 02:10:10 AM »
On eMule, you can d/l the "[妹妹,恋人].My.Sister.My.Love.2007.DVDRip.XviD-CHuMo" version (sample), the subs are up at kLOOFy.

Ahhh man.  It's on eMule.  :k-crazy: I found a clubbox that's hosting the movie too, but unfornatly, I don't know how to use clubbox and probably won't bother to learn how to use it. lol

Gimme torrents, slow one-click hosters, anything but those two!  I can live with a softsub version...  :k-wink:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2007, 02:26:34 AM »
what's the best site to check out and download japanese, korean, chinese movies, etc. that recently came out or old ones?
Dunno if this is the best, but I've gotten a few movies from Avistaz. Most of them include subs, either soft or hard, but eventually you'll have to get them somewhere else. Also, it's mostly for old movies.  :P

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »
^
thanks Amarghetta,  I was looking for a site to host my torrent :3

Ahhh man.  It's on eMule.  :k-crazy: I found a clubbox that's hosting the movie too, but unfornatly, I don't know how to use clubbox and probably won't bother to learn how to use it. lol

Gimme torrents, slow one-click hosters, anything but those two!  I can live with a softsub version...  :k-wink:

http://bt.avistaz.com/details.php?id=abd1c06571a504ebe804d29b36b1a766c987c005
torrent file

edit: erf; subs on kLOOFy were fake ..........
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 06:25:13 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 10:07:03 PM »
^ Ah man! That's so lame!  Why would someone do that?  And I just finished downloading the raw too...  :mon ko:

Hopefully some group picks this up..   :mon unsure:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2007, 06:29:34 PM »
I'm looking for a Chinese (HK?) movie called DOG BITE DOG.  Apparently my mom watched about 80 percent of the movie on some streaming website but they neglected to post the ENDING of the movie.

Poked around some places but was only able to find some ancient torrents, long since abandoned.  Does anyone know a place where this movie is still being shared?

Thanks for any leads.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2007, 07:25:40 AM »
^
I got it in chinese with chinese subs.
want me to upload the last part of the movie ( 10, 20 min. ... ) or maybe I still have the torrent file so I can seed it again .

it's up to you.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
Thanks, I was actually looking for the version out there that had English hardsubs.  I suppose this movie wasn't THAT popular, certainly not enough for that streaming website to post the last part of the movie.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2007, 03:06:02 AM »
i'm looking for the subtitle file for Master of Thunder movie

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2007, 12:46:14 AM »
i'm looking for the subtitle file for Master of Thunder movie

also looking for the movie, Socrates in Love, also known as Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World (Japanese title: Sekai no Chūshin de, Ai wo Sakebu, 世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ)(2004)

also looking for the movie Touch(2005) and Rough (2006) starring Nagasawa Masami

obivously i'm also looking for subtitle files for these if there is no hardsub available.  thank in advance

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »
Looking for a movie recently released on DVD:

SHINDO (2007)
Matsuyama Kenichi, Narumi Riko, Tezuka Satomi
Dir. Hagiuda Koji

http://www.shindo-movie.jp/

Any leads would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »
This is probably a long shot but do anyone have the softsubs for 1 Litre Of Tears? A friend of mine has a VCD of it but the sub is in mandarin XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »
not really a request but more of a questions (but if they have it, i wouldn't mind requesting).  It's about the recent drama Hatachi no Koibito starring Akashiya Sanma and Nagasawa Masami.  is there any news about any fansub groups that is going to engsubbed it soon or at least have soft subs for it?  i've been waiting to watch it, but since without english subs, i have no idea what's going on.  so if anyone have any news or clues, please PM me about it. thanks.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
not really a request but more of a questions (but if they have it, i wouldn't mind requesting).  It's about the recent drama Hatachi no Koibito starring Akashiya Sanma and Nagasawa Masami.  is there any news about any fansub groups that is going to engsubbed it soon or at least have soft subs for it?  i've been waiting to watch it, but since without english subs, i have no idea what's going on.  so if anyone have any news or clues, please PM me about it. thanks.

someone is subbing, but rather slowly. PMed you about it

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2007, 12:52:10 AM »
Bah I don't want to do this but lol got bored and went browsing for J-Movies that were subbed and compiled a small list of the ones I want, and I didn't want to download them by CD's as Idols Unlimited does it by CD's and I prefer to have files combined into 1, so dunno if anyone happens to have the following... If so Sendspace/MediaFire/etc. (Just not MU/RS) would be nice.

-The Deep Red (Shinku)
-GO
-Neighbor 13 (Rinjin 13)
-Sinking of Japan

Thanks in advance if anyone has any =X
---
Hehe direct Copy/Paste from the other thread, sorry about that tenkei ><
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »
I would like to request the movie "How to Become Myself" (Japanese title: Ashita no Watashi no Tsukurikata) starring Narumi Riko and Maeda Atsuko. I looked for it on FSC but the torrent there only had 1 seed or so and it was slow...

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2007, 11:18:48 PM »
as long as it has a seed, it should finish. it took me about half a week to get it back when they first put it up. just let it run in the background, if its going slow then it wont take up much bandwidth so you can still surf/DL other things

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Cry Cry (Ballad Ver.)