JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Come A Little Closer

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 524382 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 05:40:14 PM »
oh awesome! I wasn't sure there was confirmation on that! yay!

See so even if sayu doesn't get to make her own alo-hello we get to see her have fun with everyone else! yay!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 02:21:13 AM »
pretty much anything Sayumin does is guaranteed cuteness X 1000000000 so it doesn't really matter what it is

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »
Any Sayu is good Sayu. And this can hold us over until her solo DVD comes out!

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »
May I know when will her next photobook be out?

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 01:28:52 PM »
I wonder what would happen if Sayumi pulled a "Tsuji".

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »
I don't think so, There are others that are at more risk of doing it. Not saying it's impossible, just that she seems to really, really love MM and H!P so she would not do anything to jeopardize her status there. She may date, but I doubt she would pull a "Tsuji"

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 03:27:37 PM »
I wonder what would happen if Sayumi pulled a "Tsuji".

:shock: :scolding: that would be the end of the universe, so please don't think of Sayumin in such a manner

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
I know that it's very unlikely, I was just wondering how people would react if she, out of all the members did that.

I know I'd curse and hate the lucky bastard for life.

that would be the end of the universe, so please don't think of Sayumin in such a manner

Chill. I was just curious on what you guys would do if it DID happen.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »
That's a hard question to answer...Um, I'm gonna have to think about that for a while  ;D

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 06:27:57 PM »
I would love a translation of this interview. Kaori and Saymi look gorgeous in this pic

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
That is an adorable pic! and i'd love a translation of the interview, but the question I have is.... why are they in a lumber yard or whatever that place is with all the wood?

I love the commentary next to their names....cause sayu's sounds so much like her...lol "Iida-san's food is so super delicious so I want to go eat" and Iida's reply side "occassionally everyone wants to come to my house to eat huh (smile)"...lol, that seems in place to me... :hee:
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 06:53:28 PM »
i dun think she will lose her status just like tsuji...she has been stick with the super kawaii attitude...i dun think she would ever done that...she may look innocent...she may look stupid....that doesnt mean she can leave mm because of the worse controversy...

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 12:43:23 AM »
I would love a translation of this interview. Kaori and Saymi look gorgeous in this pic

*raises hand* I attempted to translate :hee: If ANYONE, can correct that would be lovely but I tried my best.

Here we go:
Iida - From when Michishige joined she was friendly, with the feeling like, "I'm cute I think ♪," it was funny (smile).

Michishige - Thinking back on it, somehow saying "Iida-saaan," with that kind of ease is a mystery (bashful). It felt like Iida-san was watching over me like a mom, it was probably natural and I wanted to presume that.

Iida - From that time when I think about it, I really thought everyone had become adults. Lately when I'm watching, with Yossie graduating as well, the Kouhais have a style that feels like they are doing their best, I think its amazingly pleasant.

Michishige - When recieving words like that, I'm happy, now with Yoshizawa-san's graduation, and Junjun and Linlin joining, the changes are amazing.

Iida - until now, there have been various kinds of Kouhai entering but, this is the first time that its been children who were raised in another country. I think it definitely has good meaning, and will jumpstart things.

Michishige - I see. Meetings with Morning Musume are big huh. Being able to do things like sing and dance make me happy too but, in addition to that its being able to meet with everyone (that also makes me happy).

Iida - Yahyah. Lately I'be been doing work composing a picture of Morning Musume. I put my love in the composition. In that style, We OG with various types, also don't want to forget to cheer them on.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 04:13:18 AM »
Wow, thanks a lot invisname! Great job!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
 :kneelbow: You're welcome... I'm not an expert translator, but I had just finished taking a Japanese test, so I felt like breaking out of that "ooo its for a grade" feeling and doing something fun. Should I have put it somewhere else?

They really are cute together... I still wonder whats up with the background... two beautiful females dressed the way their are infront of...a storehouse of planks....lol I don't get it... :dunno:
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »
Thanks for the translation =D  Johnson and Sayu are fun to watch together  ;D  and I too was wondering about the background...yet the picture still looks so nice!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
Sorry for the delay. Today's radio show, KonUsaPi 032

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 08:10:25 PM »
That's the hawtest warehouse I've ever seen.  Maybe that's Yumi's secret hideout where she transforms into a masked crimefighter to patrol the streets of Tokyo with her trusty sidekick Pinky.  "To the Usa-mobile!"

There's an idea for a fanfic in there, but I'm feeling way too lazy to write it.

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 11:29:19 AM »
:kneelbow: You're welcome... I'm not an expert translator, but I had just finished taking a Japanese test, so I felt like breaking out of that "ooo its for a grade" feeling and doing something fun. Should I have put it somewhere else?

They really are cute together... I still wonder whats up with the background... two beautiful females dressed the way their are infront of...a storehouse of planks....lol I don't get it... :dunno:

I got confuse too. And Yes Sayumin and Kaori look really pretty in the pic.

BTW, talking about Sayumin makes me get a Sayubleed!!  :lol:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 11:37:13 AM »

wow...elegant is written all over that picture. It's nice to see a vet & a New star in the picture together like that! :bingo:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Come A Little Closer