JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread (田中れいな) [+297 pages]  (Read 505926 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+297 pages]
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 01:29:39 AM »
Whenever I talk about them together, I call them Reinai but Takanaka is fun to say XD
I love "Reinai" ...... but since Aichan is the senpai, it's not possible .... so Takanaka !!!!!!!

:lol: LOL

she's voicing Kirara.

I told you so !!!

XD

Reina teaches the staff how to dance to Shanimuni Paradise XD. Kamei spaced out so it looked like Sayu knew the dance by heart :lol:

I love Shanimuni Paradise XD    & Sayu loves it too :lol: LOL

EDIT:

News Links

モー娘。田中れいながアニメ声優に初挑戦「強い印象与えたい」

田中れいな:モー娘の“元気娘”が声優初挑戦 アニメ「おねがいマイメロディ」
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:10:31 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
Haha, but my fandom for Reina overpowers Aichan, so I might just stick to Reinai XD

The idea of Reina being in an anime seems cute ^__^ I'll definately end up checking it out. <3

I love Detective Tanaka so much XD I loled when she put the pig nose down on the Aichan puzzle, she acts so badass and serious as Detective Tanaka, it's awesome. XD

And the next H!M@ she's wearing a suit again for something~! Plus maid outfit <3!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »

reina gonna be soo cute as a seiyuu,  her voice is adorable.  hope she'll sing some songs for the anime as well. 

btw, i just notice, the letters in R-E-I-N-A mixed up spell R-E-N-A-I as in love (Renai Revolution) wow....

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »
she's voicing Kirara.

I told you so !!!

XD

Grrr! Damn nammit. I don't mind though because My Melody is Haruna's favourite show/character and now Reina's voice acting in it, that gives me more incentive to put myself through watching it :lol: I can imagine it will be dire

I found a life sized Reina poster (maybe canvas) on YAJ. But the seller won't open it so I can see what she's wearing (because the box is unopened). Does anyone remember these being sold? If you do...Do you know what outfit they were wearing in them? There's Makoto, Ai, Yossi, Koharu and Miki ones too.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
I found a life sized Reina poster (maybe canvas) on YAJ. But the seller won't open it so I can see what she's wearing (because the box is unopened). Does anyone remember these being sold? If you do...Do you know what outfit they were wearing in them? There's Makoto, Ai, Yossi, Koharu and Miki ones too.

the Chokkan2 posters !!!  I want them !!  but USD $1 = only JPY ¥99  (+/- 5%) ..... 

I think they're wearing the Chokkan2 clothes ......

:lol:

gomen ....... I forget exactly what they're wearing .......
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:00:20 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »
^ I was hoping for Sexy Boy but if you're right then I'm glad it's not Ambitious outfits. *goes off to find Chokkan2 outfits*

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »
Reina's been invading my mind recently. She one of my top 10, even in the top 5 of my fav. H!P girls, but not really my #1 or #2 ( Eririn and Yossy).  But recently all i can think about is here, even when i think of my top 2 occasionally, she just pop outta nowhere and my attention turns to her...

and i had this really weird, but nice dream where it seems i just recently became friends with Reina and her family, then one day i visited on a sunday or weekend,  some kind of BBQ is going on and there was the other girls there too...
So anyway, then i went inside to go to the bathroom on the 2nd floor, when i walked past her room, the door was open a little and she was changing....
I only saw her bare back but it was sooo sexy.... at least in the dream. 

then all of a sudden, i woke up with a loud noise and my head started hurting....
i thought in the dream Eri caught me and hit me in the back of my head for #1 peeping and #2 cheating since she is my fav....   turns out i actually hit my head on the bed post. 

I get this feeling that Reina somehow figured all that out and did it on purpose... i can kinda imagine her with a wicked sinister smile, all flirty.  ohh..... that sweet lil devil....

anyway, weird dream, eh?  but like i said, she's been invading my mind recently for the past couple of weeks.  that's the most recent thing i can think of... 

i feel so guilty, it's like cheating on eri  *running to eri pics thread* 

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2008, 12:13:28 AM »
the Chokkan2 posters !!!  I want them !!  but USD $1 = only JPY ¥99  (+/- 5%) ..... 

I think they're wearing the Chokkan2 clothes ......

:lol:

gomen ....... I forget exactly what they're wearing .......

You are right. Just found out that you couldn't buy them, you had to win them. I think I might put a bid in for it even though it's £100. According to someone who knows, that is a resonable price and they have gone higher. If I win...life sized Reina on my wall :heart:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2008, 12:23:34 AM »
I think I might put a bid in for it even though it's £100. According to someone who knows, that is a resonable price and they have gone higher. If I win...life sized Reina on my wall :heart:

yeah, last time I saw it, it gone way much higher than that since it's really rare .....  (yep, I was outbid :cry:) ........  I really want it :cry:

yay 2626th Post ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2008, 12:48:24 AM »
Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 3/30/2008) (taken from Hello!Online.org)

Question: Is there something about which you've thought, "Certainly this year, I want to challenge myself with this!"?

Reina: This year certainly, will be...
I want to start appearing more often in dramas
and variety shows someday!! (-・V・-);

hope she gets her wish, definitely will boost her and Morning Musume popularity. 
well, she is voicing a anime character....  hopefully something bigger comes along for her as well as the girls.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:00:56 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2008, 03:30:09 AM »
hope she gets her wish, definitely will boost her and Morning Musume popularity. 
well, she is voicing a anime character....  hopefully something bigger comes along for her as well as the girls.

as long as she stay away from getting Friday'd , I'm sure it will come true ^_^

btw,

what about the Opening & Ending theme of Onegai My Melody (does it even got theme songs?? sorry I'm very ignorant........) 

Reina solo ??

hmmm .......

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2008, 03:45:41 AM »
^ We just started discussing this over a Stage48. I'm hoping very much that Reina will do the opening and ending theme. Solo as well. If she does it will be a must buy!

*prays*

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »
I tried to influence my group mates into liking H!P today XD They started talking about Kpop so I decided to put a stop to that and show them how awesome the world of H!P is. I started with the famous HM learn to speak English vid. Of course it had to include Reina's part and her "People x 3 and party." But blah, they couldn't sit through it or pay full attention. Gah....

I'm thrilled that Reina gets to voice an anime!! I hope she gets to sing the starting and ending songs too. Make like KiraRev Tanakacchi!!! :lol:

I like Reina cos of how she dresses. It's cool and distinct and suits her perfectly. All her little actions like squating on Maidori Eri, her stomping of feet on the HP DVD mag where MM were wearing red dresses, her WTH face at Sayu and her reaction to the compass, her great singing and dancing...and how can I not include the fact that she looks the best in cosplay-like oufits :P etc. I could go on and on but I better stop now since I'm late for class :D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »
This is from Mr.Trainspotting at Stage48.net

http://strawberry-crush.co.uk/node/53

Lots of Reina pictures saved from the H!O forum. Must of taken him a very long time.
A few people may appreciate it :D

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
 :dunno: what happen to this thread? it was like in the 90 pages, and then after the H!P Girl of the week its on the 3rd page!  :depressed: its a little sad but hopefully its get more! so come people lets get this thread back on track!  :wahaha:
FOR REINA!!!!  :luvluv1:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
:dunno: what happen to this thread? it was like in the 90 pages, and then after the H!P Girl of the week its on the 3rd page!  :depressed: its a little sad but hopefully its get more! so come people lets get this thread back on track!  :wahaha:
FOR REINA!!!!  :luvluv1:

This is a NEW thread !!! (see 1st post's date)     The old one got removed because it got tooooooo many pages ~

don't worry ^_^

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 07:12:12 PM »
On Five Stars (080220), Reina gave a list of all the doramas she watches.
- Bara nai no Hanaya
- Binbo Daishi
- Honey and Clover
- Kinpachi Sensei
- Daisuki
- Shiaotoko Aoiyoshi
- Edison no Haha
- Mirai Koshi Meguru
- Ichi pound no Fukuin
- Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai

Maybe her wishing to act in doramas comes from being a dorama lover :P Well.. how was she able to watch that many? Maybe her schedule wasn't as full as I previously thought -_- now with voicing Kirara, and the Cinderella musical (and the special unit for it), she won't have as much time as before :lol:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2008, 07:47:03 AM »
yay   she stayed home to prevent Friday'd ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onegai ~ Give her a My Melody single ~~~~~

XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2008, 08:02:40 AM »
I like her My Melody voice...it's a bit different and pretty cute without being annoying.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »
Bow 30 Degrees Onstage footage part 1:
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/kGVtuLz6rEWqdxQqX9RyDQDExjJ6qWtN/view.php
Reina teaches the staff how to dance to Shanimuni Paradise XD. Kamei spaced out so it looked like Sayu knew the dance by heart :lol:
Part 2:
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/JVXNs2GfeaEU5UeVUfyfSq4UeITWPPai/view.php
The staff guy didn't dance like when they practiced. lolz.

Onegai My Melody 080406, Reina clip:
http://www.mediafire.com/?u4ycl1w3x0t

"This is wrong! I have a normal, nice body!"
XD XD XD Oh Reina~

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21