JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]  (Read 240784 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« on: September 02, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
The old thread reached 100 pages and can be found here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=356.0

:wigglypanda:

MORNING MUSUME'S ERI KAMEI. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Eri Kamei (亀井 絵里, Kamei Eri, born December 23, 1988 in Arakawa, Tokyo, Japan) is a member of the Japanese pop group Morning Musume. She joined in late 2003 as a sixth generation member along with Miki Fujimoto, Sayumi Michishige, and Reina Tanaka.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 04:01:09 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:24:20 PM »
So who wants to make the Kamei Fencing photoshop to go with her motorcycle one?  :grin:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=922

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »
THE BEST ERI THREAD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

make sure you visit DO Me DO Me's site:

[E]verything-[E]ririn.net

An official :hipheart: Affiliate. NO REALLY!

[EE] Kamei Eri - MAPLE Photobook Making (Subtitled)

My fave current MM cuz she loves :canada:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

who wouldve known eri taking a dump looks cute  :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »
I just made a Kamei Eri OPV.  It's a song that I'd started listening to around July, since the AX, actually.  I started loving it and can't get it out of my mind.  And Since I Love Kamei Eri, I thought of putting the 2 things I love most, Eri and this song(at that moment).  I started searching for clips within my collection that would suit this song, I got through several videos until I got tired, took a break and essentially forgot... until now. 

The video is done with the best of my current abilities and resources.  Really I thought about how I want to present Eri along with the song, but then I can't find the right type of video footage I wanted.  This is the end result for now, I might just make another version using the same song.  But that's for later,  now I want to make a Kamei OPV with a more upbeat song.

Kamei Eri OPV Kiseki GreeeeN
I just uploaded this and I don't think it will play right away.  Hopefully you'll all enjoy it.  :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 09:22:47 AM »
HOOOLLY FUCK!!!!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
^ It Jiggles In ll The Right Places  :thumbsup :cow:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »
damm, that's a great gif... i'll quote lolli this time

(12:15:15) lollipopgirl: will we ever get sick of seeing that Eri gif? I think not!!! ...

:drool:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »

Morning Musume's 6th gen member Eri Kamei!

Singing:
Eri Kamei ~100kai no KISS ~

In English please:
Eri Kamei in Haro Moni Academy

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

My Eri story:
My favourite thing about Eri:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 09:03:45 PM »
My Eri story: i didn't pay attention to her at first when i was into MM, but then i started to find her very weird, cute and funny while watching hello!morning...especially when she was dancing in Eric Kamezou  :lol:
My favourite thing about Eri: her kissable-lips  :thumbsup her lovely voice...
A memorable performance: Indigo blue love
Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina - INDIGO BLUE LOVE (subbed)
A moment that made me laugh: well obviously that english lesson... :rofl: also when she had to draw during h!m  :bow:
A moment that surprised me: when she said she loved narrow place, and saw that pic of her in some closet or something  :lol:
A picture that I like: hard to tell there are so many...
i'll say that one :

also i must say when i saw this one i went all  :on bleed: :imdead:
A video that I like: when she said Lion king  :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:08:21 PM by ChrNo »

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »
My Eri story:
When i didn't know her name yet i called her Fish, because i tought she was ugly and looked like a fish. :lol: Then one day i watched some Eri video and FANGIRLED - that changed my MM life O_O I started liking Eri. XD Now i love her as all the other Momusus :)
Her retardiness XD :heart:
A memorable performance:
Kamei Eri and Mitsui Aika - Haru Beautiful Everyday Subbed
when she said she wants to cosplay a rock XD
the same as above XD
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
Eri Kamei vs. Cat

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »
My Eri story:

Mari got me into MM back in the day and was briefly my fave, but then I pretty quickly fell in love with this weirdo. She was my fave H!P chick until Aichan seduced me completely, and still my #2.

She's bonkers and beautiful. Also lots of things best saved for her Perv thread. :D

A memorable performance:

Eri Dancing "Dirty" of Cristina Aguilera

The H!M English segment is one of the more memorable. But there are lots of moments.

When Eri turned me into a thigh-junkie.

A picture that I like:

There's tons, here's one.

A video that I like:

Neoki Dokkiri - Kamei Eri

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 02:50:53 AM »
My Eri story: When I was new to H!P, I was in a mad scramble to get any mp3 or videos I could find. I landed in elasticgirl's livejournal page, I think it was a birthday tribute for Eri the previous year. Most of the links were still alive and I was able to get them. She was one of the girls that was easily likeable because of her random craziness and unpredictability.

My favourite thing about Eri: She's pretty. And weird.

A memorable performance: Eri dancing to Christina Aguilera's Dirty

A moment that made me laugh: A lot. :lol: Lion King, hand in cheese, making that mango shake with Aichan, drawing against Miki, etc. But this one is probably the one that made me laugh the most.
Funny Kamei
Whatever she's taking to make her high, I need some. :lol:

A moment that surprised me: When she cut her hair short and dyed it.

A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
GakiKame Theatre miracle throws

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 03:11:23 AM »
My Eri story: Eri is my third favorite in both Morning Musume and H!P :) What first caught my attention about her was her smile. :wub: It's just so cute, then I ended up learning more about her and I love her weird personality! :P And just everything about her is cute!
My favourite thing about Eri: I think it's gotta be her personality. I think she is one of the most unique girls in MM, and with how weird she is, it makes me feel like she's more human that the average idol. :lol:
A memorable performance: Morning Musume - TOP! Resonant LIVE
When she was all crazy in the making of Nanchatte Renai. :lol:
I was just surprised at how cute she managed to be selling bread XD
Eri Sells Umeboshi Bread
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
Kamei Eri is trying to speaks english
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 07:55:51 AM »
Me too, I'll save the goods for The Perv. :twisted:

My Eri story: Man. What can I say about Rika Junior (what me and Masa dubbed back in da daze). Totally overlooked her during 6th Gen video/vote. Think she was a wildcard, while everyone was raving over Reina and Sayumi was touted as the Rika successor, it was Kamei being the goof. Couldn't draw. Always flubbing up, when she got that Elizabeth job FUUUCK she rolled with it. Taking the roving reporter to new grounds. Then as her thighs got thunder, Rika's TRU successor was named. Holy shit, what if....Eco Moni. Angels PB. Goddamn, now her backyard is banging like Spuds Mackenzie. I see future Leader in her role. Where's the solo singles? I like how she talks in third person. She GETS it. Then it solidified at Anime Expo. HOLY SHIT. When T-Back got her to do a jphip gang sign. ZOOM TO THE TOP. She's a mimic, she works the audience. When we're all WOOing AND SCREAMING, she was the only one egging us on. KAMEI-SAN KAMEI-SAN! My fave current MM.
My favourite thing about Eri: Her smile. Her eyes getting large then giggle.
飴をなめる亀井絵里
A memorable performance:  TEA CUP TEA CUP! I always considered this her song.
~Resonant live~13.Lemon Iro to Milk Tea -Kamei Eri Ver.-
A moment that made me laugh: When she hears Rika go "SHOCK" she starts flapping her hands in this H!M episode at :05 XD
Kamei Eri is trying to speaks english
A moment that surprised me: Her chopping her hair off!!
Kamei Eri - 亀井 絵里 -- Hair Cut
A picture that I like: That simple innoncent look :heart:

A video that I like: My all time favorite video, Eri vs Rika...u see the torch passed. The staring contest is the best.

DOWNLOAD IT!!
http://www.twitter.com/?d=XJ4XI8LN

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 07:58:36 AM »
YAY!  :cow: ERI IS GIRL OF THE WEEK!

My Eri story: Before I knew and became a fan of Momusu, I'd already fell for Eri.  It was during the summer of 2006, I watched Sexy Boy for the first time ever, on youtube.  I could help but notice Kamei Eri.  from then on, she always been on my mind.  She became my fav ever since.
My favourite thing about Eri: Her eyes, her curvy mouth, her thunderthighs, her randomness, her sweetness, her smile, the fact that she always so entertaining to watch and too cute.
A memorable performance:  100kai no kiss on Hello Project Hour.
Eri Kamei ~100kai no KISS ~
A moment that made me laugh: other than her refrigeeta, Her "Lion King" on Fun (both videos already been posted I guess so I dun have to.)
A moment that surprised me:  Her amazing dance to Christina Aguilera "Dirrty" Eri Dancing "Dirty" of Cristina Aguilera  this was before I knew how much of a great dancer she really is.  during the beginning of my fandom.  didn't know someone like Eri, who is so random, funny and a crazy character would be so serious when she dances... and so good, too.
A picture that I like: hmmm, there's none that I don't like...  too many to post.
A video that I like: I made 4 OPV of Kamei Eri myself that I came from clips of video that I like, does that count? please check them out if you haven't already.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 06:12:25 AM »
My Eri story:
I was still fairly new to MM/H!P when the 6th Gen joined, and to be honest, for a while the only one of them that I could recognize/remember was Reina because of her wonky eye and the fact that at the time, she rarely smiled in promo photos.  The defining moment that really made Eri stand out for me was when she cut her hair. At the time, no one in the group had hair as short as what she got.  Before that happened, the only thing that I really knew Eri for was this one scene in MMs 1st Alo-Hello when she, Rika, and I think Reina were being swung in a hammock. Rika was freaking out, Reina was giggling, and of course, Eri's just ROFL'ing like mad, obviously enjoying every minute of it.

In retrospect, I'm pretty sure that no one in MM had had hair that short since before Ichii graduated. Anyway, her new uber short hair worked really well for her as soon after, she took on her now-famous role of Eric Kamezou on Hello!Morning. Truly adopting that character as her own, I'd say that's when she really started to come out of her shell (pun intended). We had seen glimpses of her weirdness in the past (like finding out about her love of small spaces and her lame gags), but you could see she was becoming more and more comfortable in front of the camera, and that as an idol/entertainer, she was really starting to blossom. You couldn't help but smile at her weirdness, and you couldn't help but like her more and more. I mean come on, how could you not cheer her on when they showed her doing take after take after take after take for the GakiKame throwing skits?
:oops:

Her unabashed weirdness and her pure, sincere giggle-fits. :D

A memorable performance:
Same as BgDmn1, her HPH solo of ~100kai no KISS~. This song really suited Eri's voice as it has a naturally higher, lighter tonality to it compared to, say, Aichan. In my opinion this perf really showed just how good of a singer Eri can be.

"Refrijeeta". Hands down. :lol:

When she first cut her hair. It was enough to really make me notice her because it changed her fundamental look so much.

A picture that I like:
As awesome as she looks in a swimsuit, I really like the simple playfulness of this one.

A video that I like:
The "Making of" video for her MAPLE PB. I love the scene where they're taking pics while the train zooms by behind her.
:canada:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 02:11:01 AM »
^ That's a good one :D Eri eating is always :thumbsup

Oh man, I forgot about those Dancing Lessons ones. From that MM Focus Magazine or whatever. Just her!! So amazing. No pirouettes here, just straight up hip hop dancing.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »

Eri sez: "hi meowchi!! hi guys!! what a run at GoftW, let's make it to 2 pages!!"

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips