JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Kirai Tune

Author Topic: The Minimoni Thread (ミニモニ。)  (Read 16496 times)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Re: The Minimoni Thread (ミニモニ。)
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 06:45:40 AM »
I KNOW WHEN THAT RINRINRIN~
THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING 8)

I didn't even have to splice the video or change the tempo at all, the dance just fits the song perfectly! :lol:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:27:28 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Marihyper999

• Hello Everybody!!!!! :D
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2018, 06:40:13 AM »
My Minimoni story: Well, since I was 7 years old, I saw a lot of the video of that marmot that turns its head and that one day without wanting to, I saw its original video of which it is about 4 girls and a man entertaining the animal while 7 years later I mean now, long before I discovered that this marmot comes from the series of Mini Moni Chiccha I saw and listened to the songs that this band did, but when I was surprised to discover that that marmot that turns its head comes from that miniseries of that band saw chapter by chapter that I was suddenly given the "patatus" that animal comes from that series and by that time I recognized it completely and at the same time I am very happy because like that video of the marmot that turns its head I enjoyed it much for me that that already makes sense but after this surprise that came to me that unexpected moment happy I keep listening to the songs of this great band.  :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Favourite Minimoni member: The Tsuji-chan is that I like her two pigtails with bangs because I think that in my life I've been very fond of little women like that, and apart from the fact that this little woman has a great look I also like her childish, playful and funny character , and that makes her a very beautiful and beautiful girl, that's all because she's my favorite. :D :D :D :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Favourite Minimoni generation: The first generation because it is more charming and sensational especially much more when Yaguchi sends them to make their funny and funny moments and their members and there is that joy and enjoy it hahahahaha :yep: :yep: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Favourite Minimoni song: "Mini Moni Telephone Ring Ring Ring" and "Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu Daisukki!" :yossi:  :inlove:
Favourite Minimoni PV: This by an animation and custom of lovely grace    :love: :inlove: :inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Favourite Minimoni album: Minimoni Song Daihyakka Ikkan :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :wub:
A memorable performance:   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
A picture that I like: I think it can be anybody :roll: :nervous :nervous :drool: :D
Other comments: In short to all the respect that I say all this is that to say by word by word what I feel for this band is ...... my favorite band because it is SIMPLY NICE FUNNY AND SENSATIONAL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:41:49 PM by Marihyper999 »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 09:53:56 AM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+