JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Kuroi Ame

Author Topic: The Iida Kaori Thread (飯田圭織)  (Read 96270 times)

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
The Iida Kaori Thread (飯田圭織)
« on: April 07, 2005, 04:14:55 AM »
I was reading an interview made to Kaori in a magazine and I wanted to comment something about it but, I didn't know where to post it. So I guessed I had to make a praising thread... (honestly I was hesitating about making one coz I suppose just Purpus and me will post... *sigh* so Purpus-san we have a chat for us now! LOL)

Anyways, the article talks about Kaori's life before and after graduation. The point that caled my attention was that kaori said that after her graduation she took 10 days for vacations. She visited, Paris, Monaco, Nice, Roma and Europe in general. Ahhh, It seems she really loves all the Europe things... maybe her secret dream is being European. I wouldn't mind that since Europe is closer than Japan for me. It wouldn't be so difficult going there (I mean, not as difficult as Japan).
Anyways I feel kinda envy. I wish I was Europe; in that way, Kaori could put her feet over me.
Why she didn't pick Chile? There is a place that really looks like Montecarlo, she could have come here. Dammit.

Here's the article

愛してる、カオリン。:love:

ETA: daigong sez Kaori official blog:

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/iikaori
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:07:37 AM by daigong »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
Kaori no sure (Kaori, this is your thread) *praises*
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 04:19:32 AM »
Best MoMusu member evar. -joins in praise thread-

Thats interesting, the whole european/mediterranian thing. I tend to forget that the girls have lives of their own and hearing about her trip to Europe is nifty. Thanks!
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 04:55:58 AM »
Wow.  I guess by singing those Mediterranean songs, she's really pursuing her dream.  I guess she'll never be popular as Rika, but as my dear friend once said, even if nobody else loves her, at least we do, and that's what's important.   :oops:  

She looks awesome in that pic.  Just perfect.

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 06:18:30 AM »
I was wondering what Kaorin's vocals would sound like in a vocal-trance song.  So being bored as usual, I decided to try my hand at "remixing"...

Kaori Iida vs Delerium vs Matt Darey (1+1 EZ Mix by shamsung).mp3
http://l1.yousendit.com/d.php?id=1XLOLL2QC68081YCGQ5NSDOROS

Keep in mind that I have no musical talent whatsover.  This is a very simple 1+1 "remix" (if you can call it that).  I basically took the Delerium track "Heaven's Earth (Matt Darey Dub)" and laid Kaori's vocals over it. I sequenced the vocal portions... which was kinda tough because there really isn't too many verses or choruses (hence the repeats).

I know it's kinda crappy but let me know what you think.  :D

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 07:31:26 AM »
I know this is a Kaori thread so I shouldn't exist, but allow me to post two Hello! Yossi columns here since I'm not sure if hardcore Kaori fans know about this. She talked about Kaori twice; the first time after they announced she was leaving, and the second time after her graduation.

I think Angry might be able to talk about it more, but basically she says despite acting cool, Kaori is a very passionate person. She has her childish moments, but as the leader of MoMusu she has to suppress that side of her so she'd be looked up by the younger members.... or something like that.  :)

Offline VigoVedict

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 07:50:55 AM »
Quote from: Redturtle
I think Angry might be able to talk about it more, but basically she says despite acting cool, Kaori is a very passionate person. She has her childish moments, but as the leader of MoMusu she has to suppress that side of her so she'd be looked up by the younger members.... or something like that.  :)

You can tell that she has those childish moments now.  Now that she is no longer burdened by leadership, she's free to make snide remarks again  :bounce:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 08:32:01 AM »
Oohhh Kaori visited Europe? How cool!! Though Kei and Mari have still been the closest to me by visiting Russia. :lol:

I've got tons of respect for Kaori for being interested in other countries and other things than just being an idol (cooking, art, and she can even play a guitar). You know, sometimes I get the feeling that a bunch of those girls are kinda air-headed, but Kaori certainly isn't. :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
Re: Kaori no zure (Kaori, this is your thread) *praises*
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 01:36:16 PM »
Quote from: Angry_Kaorin
I wish I was Europe; in that way, Kaori could put her feet over me.

I don't know how I missed this the first time.  LOL.  Angry's got a foot fetish.  :oops:
For all women's feet?  Or just Japanese feet?  Or just Kaori's feet?

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Re: Kaori no zure (Kaori, this is your thread) *praises*
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 05:35:37 PM »
delerium: I already listened it!  LOL. That sounded cool. How did u do it? I mean, what program did u use? Cool Edit is making me mad these days so I want to try other program.

Redturtle: What...is...Yossi...doing....here? :evil:
I knew Yossi had talked about kaori coz T-chan told me that. Indeed, she said it was strange since Yossi just had talked about two girls in her articles; Rika and Kaori. Suspicious. Also, Yossi was the only 4th gen who caled Kaori, 'Kaorin' instead of Iida-san. Even more suspicious.

Quote from: Purpus
I don't know how I missed this the first time.  LOL.  Angry's got a foot fetish.  :oops:
For all women's feet?  Or just Japanese feet?  Or just Kaori's feet?

That is not a fetish, Purpus-kun. :lol: Indeed, I think feet are one of the ugliest parts of the human body. But Kaori's feet are beautiful. She could win a contest of beautiful feet. :love: So, I wouldn't like being trodden by anyone but just Kaori.
I have other kind of fetish.... :D

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Redturtle
She has her childish moments, but as the leader of MoMusu she has to suppress that side of her so she'd be looked up by the younger members.... or something like that.  :)

Remember when they went to Hawaii this past July, and Kaori was in Risa's group? (Her and Miki were going: RIIIIIIDA!!!! RIIIIIDA!!!)  
A somewhat childish moment for Kaori was when they were at the bubble-tea joint.  Kaori took one sip of her bubble tea and from the way her eyes bugged out and the way she gleefully squealed "OISHII!!!", man it was like seeing a little kid have chocolate for the very first time!  So KAWAII!!!
 :P  :P  :P

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 10:01:15 PM »
Hehe, didn't think I'd post here again so soon....

But I watched the 2003 shuffles making of segment, and Kaori cracked me up. Not once,  not twice, but three times :o And nobody else was as funny as her. Just felt like sharing :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 10:03:44 PM »
Damn, now I'm gonna have to find that clip so I can figure out what Kaori did!

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 10:15:32 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
Hehe, didn't think I'd post here again so soon....

But I watched the 2003 shuffles making of segment, and Kaori cracked me up. Not once,  not twice, but three times :o And nobody else was as funny as her. Just felt like sharing :P

Where? Hmm i don't even know if I have the 2003 shuffles makin' off... *runs to search on her cd's*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way.... d/l time!

I found this vid today... (the quality is crappy crappy...) but Kaori looks just GORGEOUS!
2005/04/07 FNN News, Iida Kaori becomes police officer for a day
Just appeared on the news!

Oh Kaori! Arrest me!

Offline DeRusto

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 10:40:46 PM »
By the way.... d/l time!

I found this vid today... (the quality is crappy crappy...) but Kaori looks just GORGEOUS!

Oh Kaori! Arrest me!

Thanks Ange. I'm in a pissy mood right now but for some reason when I watched that video it brought happy tears.. :cry:

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 11:01:59 PM »
Quote from: DeRusto

Thanks Ange. I'm in a pissy mood right now but for some reason when I watched that video it brought happy tears.. :cry:

Awwwwwwwwww *hugs DeRusto*

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 01:43:45 AM »
By the way.... d/l time!

Oh Kaori! Arrest me!

Oh man, she could pull me over and frisk me ANYTIME!!!   :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk:

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »
She finally found a use for that outfit she used to wear with Yaguchi and Nakazawa on Haromoni.   :lol:

Angry, you are the "goddess of downloads" for today. :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Offline DeRusto

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 03:55:06 AM »
Quote from: DeRusto

Awwwwwwwwww *hugs DeRusto*

^^ I'm better now.. though things are still fucked up >< but oh well.. I don't have to deal with it for now :P

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 07:23:48 AM »
:thumbsup good job, I was waiting for either one of the major Kaori fans to make this thread cuz they deserve it!

Guess none of the French MM fans saw her. Too bad. I always thought Kaori would be more of California gal since she plays the dumb blonde role perfectly!!!  :lol: Still and always will be in my Top 5 Fave Musumes of All Time. :D

Offline street bastard

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 07:28:48 AM »
Momusu offically blows balls cause she left. (in my world Mikitty's still a solo artist...lol...)Her hotness is legendary and some of the crazy crap she's done on camera is cool. I'd love to see what this gal looks like in person...

No flavor of the month this time at the Compound.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Kuroi Ame